- Text Size +

Shelby’s body ached from the tremendous pressure exerted upon her tiny 1” frame by Mistress Sara’s gigantic, sweaty sole.  The tiny waif had been handed back to her Mistress, who proceeded to inter her and Master Garth’s wife and personal slave – Maura – in her well-worn, seven-year-old Adidas cleats.  As the giantess sat out game two, both tiny women suffered beneath her sweat-soaked sock-clad foot.  They were practically side-by-side in the darkness, groaning and grunting beneath the weight of Mistress Sara’s foot.

“HRRGHMMPP!” exclaimed Maura, her face heavily shrouded by the thick, pungent smelling cotton sock, “I DON’T KNOW…HRRRGG!!...IF I CAN DO THIS MUCH LONGER!”

Shelby’s eyes burned, and her nose and mouth tingled from the intense odor and ammonia emanating from the bacteria produced by the giantess’s foot.  She slowly slid her hand over towards the shrunken woman next to her and grasped it tightly.

“HRRGHH!!  WE’LL GET THROUGH THIS!!” she exclaimed, clutching Maura’s hand.  “WE DESERVE THIS!!  THIS IS OUR PLACE!!  HRRGGH!!  BENEATH THE FEET…AAAHH!!  BENEATH THE FEET OF THESE BEAUTIFUL….GODDESSES!!”

“YOU’RE RIGHT!” Maura responded, returning the squeeze of Shelby’s hand.  “WE DESERVE TO DRINK HER FOOT-SWEAT!”

In the heat of the sultry, stinky, cheesy smelling cleat, both tinies proceeded to bite the tepid cotton fibers of Mistress Sara’s filthy sock, sucking in and choking down the foul, sweaty putridness that resided in the sock.

Meanwhile, Mistress Sara leaned back on the hot aluminum bleachers, her cleat-clad feet propped against the row before her.  She intentionally drove the edge of the bleacher across the middle of her cleats, knowing full-well that the little women inside were suffering in her sweaty, stinky shoe-sauna. 

The sound of an aluminum bat hitting a ball solidly got her attention as she proceeded to unscrew the water bottle’s cap she had in her hand.  She then guzzled the water in order to stay hydrated.  Beneath her sock-clad foot, she felt Maura and Shelby wriggling close to each other.  It brought a smile to her face that wearing slaves in her shoe could be a social opportunity for the slaves while they suffered.

As she consumed Mistress Sara’s foot-sweat, Shelby couldn’t help but feel delirious once more with erotic, sensual lust.  She let go of Maura’s hand and proceeded to slip her right hand once more in between her legs to masturbate.  She moaned and groaned as continued to suck on the sweaty cotton fibers, splaying her legs.

Mistress Sara could sense that Shelby was doing something…something that she did not have permission to do.  She sat forward and proceeded to swiftly stomp her right foot down on the bleachers, which caused a faint squeak to be heard from within her cleat.  This made the dominatrix chuckle to herself as she propped her foot back up on the edge of the bleacher and proceeded to untie the cleat.

“WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?” Maura exclaimed, struggling to breathe.

Shelby remained silent as the shoe-prison vibrated for a few fleeting moments before the intense pressure of Mistress Sara’s foot began to lift away.  Sunlight poured in from the heel section, blinding the two tinies.  The gigantic foot began to slide out of the shoe, causing both Maura and Shelby to slide and roll down towards the vacant heel of the cleat.  Their reddened bodies lay in a heap on top of each other as they panted. 

“Shelby?  Where you just feeling yourself up?” asked the loud, booming voice of Mistress Sara from overhead. 

The tiny girl lay panting, her long blonde hair tussled and disheveled.  She squinted and looked up, nodding to confirm Mistress Sara’s suspicion.

“Now, now, little one.  There will be plenty of time to please yourself later on.  So, in the meantime, let’s have Maura please you,” the giantess said with a devious smile.  “After all, she LOVES being in twats and trying to escape from them!”

Maura’s eyes widened as she howled in pain.  Shelby watched her cleat-mate spasm and shrink before her very eyes.  Maura’s cries seemed to disappear as she was reduced to 1/16th of an inch in size.  Shelby sat in amazement, astounded by the tiny size of the now super-shrunken Maura compared to herself, and then to the massive cleat of Mistress Sara.  A moment later, she looked up at Mistress Sara.

“Shelby, put her in your pussy,” she instructed.

The tiny slave gulped and nodded in submission.  She crawled over to Maura’s incredibly small naked body and gently picked up the sobbing little woman.

“Sorry, Maura.  I have to do this.  I was disobedient to Mistress Sara.  Can you forgive me?” she asked Maura quietly.

The teeny-tiny woman only continued to cry as she lay on the palm of Shelby’s hand.  Without a word, Shelby proceeded to grip Maura in her fist and lower her to her snatch.

“NOO! NOOO!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!” exclaimed Maura as her face was about to shoved into the young woman’s labia.

Shelby felt disconnected from the situation at hand.  She felt no remorse as she silenced Maura’s resistance.  The tiny woman’s head and upper body entered into her womanhood with ease.  Maura resisted at first, but found herself giving in due to a lack of strength and endurance.  Shelby’s hand finished inserting her, and she lay curled up within the warm, frothy nethers of the young woman.

With a glazed, but content smile on her face, Shelby sighed as she felt the little woman inside her move around in an attempt to get comfortable.  Her face, already flushed from the extreme heat of being beneath Mistress Sara’s foot, felt as if it reddened even more.

“Now that you’ve taken care of that, I need to make sure that she does not escape from you, and that you are not going to play with yourself anymore, my slave,” Mistress Sara said as she reached in and pinched Shelby’s shoulders, lifting her up from her cleat.

After reaching into her softball gear bag, Mistress Sara produced some athletic tape.  Having severed a very long strand, the giantess manipulated Shelby’s little naked frame with the adhesive, mummifying her slave from ankle to breasts, trapping her arms to her side.  She bound and stretched the tape extra to help shorten Shelby’s breathing, knowing how much she loved breath-play.

“Thirsty?” asked Mistress Sara.

“Yes, Mistress!!” Shelby exclaimed as she lay on the top of the giantess’ black shorts.

Mistress Sara clutched her bound slave by her hips, holding her horizontally.  The tape held her firmly, keeping her from bending backwards much.

“Open your mouth,” the giantess instructed.

Shelby opened her mouth and heard Mistress Sara begin to

“PFFFFTHOOOEY!”

A hot, frothy glob of the giant woman’s spit splatted directly onto Shelby’s face.  She swallowed the warm, repulsive saliva, but was not at all refreshed.

“So, since Maura’s inside you, now, I don’t want to risk overheating her much more,” Mistress Sara said as she lowered Shelby the bleacher in front of her, which was quite hot.

The tiny woman could feel Maura struggling within her womanhood, which was incredibly erotic.

“Mistress Sara!  Mistress Sara!  How can Maura survive inside of me!?!” she asked through labored, panted breathing.

“She’s super-tiny, and doesn’t require much air at that size.  She LOVES being super small like that.  I’ve kept her inside of me for an entire weekend.  Her husband – Master Garth – loves fucking women with his wife inside of them.  Hope you’re open to that,” Mistress Sara said as she pulled out her Chaco sandals from the bag.

Shelby closed her eyes.  The feeling of Maura struggling within her snatch was incredibly erotic.  She was helpless inside of her, trapped in her vagina.  And Shelby was helpless to help her, having been bound in tape by Mistress Sara.

“I’m going to walk all over you, little one.  Punishment for that orgasm you so desperately want,” the giantess teased.

Shelby’s breathing was filled with moans and groans of pleasure due to Mara being inside of her.  She was still a virgin, and her hymen was tightly clenching Maura’s body, restricting her breathing even more so.

“Mistress…Sara…,” she said softly and breathily as the giantess placed her sandal sole-side-up on her leg.

“Yes, my pet?” she responded with a bit of a quizzical look.  It was not like Shelby to engage in much conversation as a slave.

“If…If Master Garth wanted to…fuck me…I’d be alright with that…but I…I want you there, too,” she said softly, almost as if she were about to fall asleep.

Mistress Sara smiled as she picked up her bound and restrained slave, pinching her at her hips, and lowered her towards the insole of her sandal.  She smiled at her slave, and proceeded to lower her sandal to the bleacher row below.

“I’ll let him know, dear,” the giantess said.

With gently moans of arousal from Maura’s stirring inside her womanhood, Shelby watched as Mistress Sara’s massive sweat-sock-clad foot lifted over her.  The grungy, matted black cotton sole tilted downward as the giantess’s toes slowly lowered over her.  The shrunken and bound woman gasped with excitement as Maura continued to wriggle within her tight snatch.

Mistress Sara’s toes zoomed overhead, casting Shelby in the shadow of the giantess’s size 9 foot.  A moment later, the shrunken slave’s face was immersed in the moist, sweaty, tepid-smelling sweat sock as the footpad of the giantess rolled over her face.  The warm sweat-soaked sole of Mistress Sara’s sock-clad foot then lowered upon her, immersing her once more in the sensual but strong foot-odor of her lucky softball sock.  Shelby took a long draw through her nose before the weight of the giantess’s foot forced her to exhale.

“Mmmmmmmm…” moaned Shelby.

The sweaty sock continued to slide up her bound body, rubbing against her exposed breasts, which made her moan even more. Finally, the giantess’s foot settled around her, entombing her beneath it’s strong, vile stench…a stench that Shelby was fully addicted to.

Mistress Sara leaned down with a smile on her face and pulled on the strap to secure the sandal to her foot.  She then removed her other cleat and placed that sandal on her foot as well to allow for her feet to air out a bit.

---

Meanwhile, inside Shelby, Maura as struggling to keep her wits about her.  In the past, she had spent lots of time inside Mistress Sara’s pussy, and even inside Master Garth’s ass.  She loved the feeling of being miniaturized to the size of a flea and stepped on like a bug.  She loved breath play, and she loved the sense of helplessness and powerlessness that being shrunk brought with it.  She also loved the challenge of trying to escape. 

Shelby’s womanhood was quite pungent in odor.  It was very tight within the space, making breathing and finding much air a challenge.  Maura felt the warm, pulsating, mucous-coated lining of the young woman’s vagina tightening around her.  She recalled the first time she had ever been inserted into Mistress Sara.  The giantess had used her as an eight-inch long dildo for nearly twenty minutes.  She remembered how she had fainted a few times as she was made to service the giant blonde beauty.

Another time, she had been shrunk to an inch and placed inside Mistress Sara while Master Garth proceeded to slam her hard for what seemed like an eternity.  When Master Garth finally came, she had nearly drowned in his spooj, saved only by sticking to the underside of her husband’s massive cock as he extracted himself from Mistress Sara.

Now, though she was 1/16 of an inch in size, to Shelby’s scale, that equaled approximately three and three-quarters inches in size. She felt so small and insignificant, which is exactly how she wanted to feel.  For Mistress Sara to use another of her slaves to punish her with meant she viewed Maura as being less-than-worth the effort to discipline.

The sounds of Shelby moaning echoed subtly through the tight confines of the young woman’s pleasure-hole.  Then the world around Maura seemed to compress mightily.

“HRRGGGGGHHHH!!” the teeny-tiny woman exclaimed, unaware that Mistress Sara now stood upon Shelby.

The chamber of fleshy, frothy mucous enveloped Maura as she tucked her arms in to her chest.  She could hear Shelby’s audible, muffled straining beneath the oppressive mass.  The bones of the tiny-giantess she was trapped within also creaked and strained as they shifted.  In the darkness of the chasm, Maura found herself on the verge of blacking out for a moment before she felt an odd discombobulating motion, and a sudden ease of the pressure upon her and Shelby. 

Maura was able to gasp in relief and take a quick breath, choking on some of the bubbly mucous Shelby produced before she felt a tremendous pressure exert itself upon her from all around, and the tiny-giantess she was trapped within squeaked in muffled pain as the air she had in her lungs could be heard forcibly crushed out of her.

The tight, tiny world around Maura quaked and undulated constantly, and the tiny submissive quickly deduced that Mistress Sara was walking all over the two of them, though she had no idea the conditions that Shelby was being crushed within.  The cadence of the giantess trampling the two of them kept Maura from being able to move much.  Her face was slathered with Shelby’s pussy-juices, which tingled in her mouth and stung her eyes.  To help Shelby endure the punishing trampling being administered by Mistress Sara, Maura found herself sucking in some of the fleshy folds into her mouth, which caused a general tightening to Shelby’s vagina around her.

As Shelby was being trampled by Mistress Sara as she strolled casually along the sidewalk, the tiny submissive felt the even tinier woman in her twat begin to suck on her pussy-wall.

“MMPPPFF!!!” she exclaimed with her face buried in the stinky, smelly sock of her GTS-mistress.

The little woman in her snatch continued to please her.  Despite the heavy trampling and disorienting crushing feeling administered by the huge size 9 foot of Mistress Sara, Shelby was quickly approaching climax.

Within Shelby, Maura found herself lost in ecstasy as well.  One of the things she liked most about being trapped inside a woman was making them squirm from her presence.  After a moment, Maura ceased sucking on the fleshy folds of Shelby’s womanhood, and tried to work her way down towards the young girl’s labia.  As she had been inserted head-first, she knew it would be quite the challenge. 

Mistress Sara had no idea that Shelby was in such an erotic heavenly hell beneath her foot as she continued to walk around the softball field’s exterior. She smiled as she could feel Shelby’s little bound form embedded beneath the sole of her smelly sock-clad foot. 

For Shelby, the constant trampling shortened her breathing, making her blood less oxygenated.  Her body ached and her muscles tightened.  Her loins seemed exceptionally warmed with Maura being trapped within.  She could feel the tiny girl squirming within, and tried to keep her muscles from contracting around her, but it was useless.  The more Maura’s hands and arms pushed and slipped against her vaginal walls, the closer she was coming to orgasm.

As Mistress Sara’s foot crushed down upon her, Shelby felt the internal eruption about to boil over.  The massive foot then lifted from off of her, giving Maura a split second to wriggle further down towards her pussy’s opening.  Then Mistress Sara’s foot stepped hard onto the sidewalk, crushing Shelby with ease.

“HMMMPPPPPFFF!!!!” Shelby cried as Maura’s little body slithered closer and closer towards her labia.  Shelby’s loins tightened as she was stepped on by Mistress Sara.  Her release edged closer and closer fruition.  She longed to explode, and thought for sure that she was about to.

Maura’s feet emerged from between Shelby’s lips but pushed against the warm flesh of her inner thighs.  A moment later, in-between foot-falls administered by Mistress Sara, Maura was able to slide herself out of Shelby’s vagina, but was held firmly in place by the tiny-giantess’s pussy lips.  She was relieved to not be crushed rhythmically as Shelby was continuously trampled.  She slid her tiny head from between Shelby’s lips, but was met by the wall of flesh that was the tiny-giantess’s thighs. 

Shelby groaned from yet another heavy foot-fall from her mistress, her body compressing beneath the tremendous weight once more.  Her flesh was tightly held together from the highly restraining athletic tape that she was bound in.  Between her legs she felt Maura wriggling up between her thighs.  The little shrunken girl’s movements tickled her, but now that Maura was no longer inside her, the build-up began to wane.

With exhausting determination, Maura finally slid her way up Shelby’s slit, resting her head and upper body against the tiny-giantess’s trimmed blonde bush.  It was still pitch dark, and she had no idea that Shelby had been taped up. 

Mistress Sara’s massive foot pressed down upon Shelby once again as the motion of the giantess walking made her feel queasy. 

“HMMPPPF!!” Shelby exclaimed beneath Mistress Sara’s foot, her audible expression testifying to the punishing trample she endured.

Maura was spent, and clung to the young woman’s pubes, slathered in Shelby-juice.  She sighed, thankful to be breathing relatively unrestrained.