- Text Size +

Giantess Jenny rides again

 

Giantess Jenny walked casually over to her new car.

Before her stood a bright yellow soft-top Cadillac with sexy luxurious black leather upholstery.

As she opened the driver’s side door she discarded her half finished cigarette butt down onto the sidewalk; she paused momentarily and gazed down at the smouldering remains.

At that exact moment a small black beetle scuttled next to the discarded cigarette; jenny lifted her right leather booted foot and crushed the cigarette along with the beetle with a satisfying crunch; as she raised her foot to deliver the killer crush the sexy sound of soft black leather emanated in the air produced by the movement of her killer leather clad body.

 

By the time she had started the engine and pulled away in her machine she had forgotten about the unfortunate insect and had lit another cigarette and was dreamily sexy smoking as she drove down the road.

 

She allowed the slender ultra long cigarette to hang between her perfect red lips as she eyed the people walking the streets of Orlando, Florida, where she now lived.

 

She peered over the top of her sunglasses to get a better look at a lone guy waiting for a bus; he was about seventeen years old and was probably on the way home from college.

 

She could taste the lipstick on her cruel mouth as she licked her lips in anticipation of a meal

She quickly pulled over to the bus stop and beckoned the boy over towards her throbbing yellow machine and asked him directions to a theme park nearby.

He was very eager to help this sexy older woman and obligingly explained the best route she should take.

She thanked the lad and asked him if she could drop him somewhere; as she made the offer Jenny felt her clitoris moisten; she had great power over life and death and enjoyed it.

Accepting her offer he jumped into the yellow Cadillac and settled back into the soft leather seats not realizing he was on a car ride to oblivion.

 

Jenny asked the lad where he wanted to be dropped, he said he didn’t live far from the theme park where she was going and he would tell her where to drop him when they got nearer to his destination; “your destination is my belly young man” she mused.

He started to explained to Jenny that he had missed his bus by a few seconds and that the driver had definitely seen him but driven off without picking him up deliberately.

The boy seemed very friendly and Jenny liked him, a small point but one that sealed his fate in her mind.

He told her he had to get home as there was going to be a family celebration that evening because it was his moms birthday; Jenny thought to herself “your never going to see your family again; in a few hours you will be digested and part of me.

 

Whilst he rambled on and unnoticed to him; Jenny reached over and dipped her leather-clad hand into black leather purse and surreptissiously pulled out a syringe and concealed it in a compartment in the door next to her.

 

She pulled into a deserted side road and brought the car to a halt.

The young passenger looked at Jenny and smiled asking, “Why they had stopped”

Jenny said she wouldn’t be long and they would soon be on there way again.

The boy seemed unconcerned and turned his head to continue to gaze out the passenger side window.

 

Jenny pulled a red lipstick from her purse and repaired her mouth in the rear-view mirror

The boy stared intently at this sexy spectacle and started to get aroused; little did he know he would very soon be inside that same mouth he so eagerly spied upon.

 

Jenny looked at the boy and placed her slender black leather clad fingers on his leg and gently squeezed.

The young man placed his hand on hers feeling the erotic soft leather and gave out a small sigh of pleasure.

Jenny placed her free hand around his neck and pulled him toward her into an embrace; the soft leather felt smooth and erotic on his skin and he was hers

 

He saw her face move closer to his and waited for the kiss from her evil lips; he noticed the smell of freshly applied lipstick as their lips touched.

She started to kiss the boy, her tongue franticly exploring his young mouth; as she seduced him she reached for the syringe and momentarily pulled away from the embrace saying; you should have caught the bus.

He took no notice of the comment and kissed her passionately on her mouth again.

At that moment he felt a sharp piercing pain as she plunged the needle into his leg and emptied the syringe of shrinking serum.

As he let out a piercing scream of pain, Jenny quickly locked all the doors so he couldn’t escape; what was that you just gave me he asked in a sort of scared dreamy voice.

You’ll find out in a few seconds explained Jenny.

 

The drug started to work immediately and the boy slowly started to shrink in size.

Jenny was soon able to restrain the strong lad, as he was now two foot in size and shrinking fast.

When he was small enough she held his struggling body in the grip of her leather clad hand and laughed out loud.

She quickly stuffed him into her black leather purse and zipped it shut, trapping him within.

She started the engine and sped homeward to deal with her young innocent victim.

 

She momentarily glanced down at her purse and noticed that the struggling boy was wriggling inside the darkness of his leather prison.

 

She got home slamming her front door behind her and placed the bag carefully onto the table.

She sat down and unzipped the bag and poured its contents out.

 

She moved the items from her bag around carefully as she looked for the lad; lipstick, eye makeup, her cigarettes; she then spied the boy.

 

Oh no! She mused; She had used too much serum and he was now he was only about a quarter of an inch small.

 

Looking down on him her face showed signs of disappointment.

She spoke out loud saying “your too small; I won’t even feel you in my mouth when I swallow you”

As the boy ran around frantically on the table in a futile attempt at escape Jenny’s finger shadowed over him.

Finally the giantess licked her gloved leathered fingertip and moistened the end, gently rested it onto the boy; he was trapped in the saliva on the end of her glove.

She raised her hand and extended her finger into a point and stared at the young man helplessly caught on her digit of hell

  

She placed the minute fellow in the palm of her leather-clad hand and shook her head

“I might as well crush you; you’re no good to me”

She noticed him running about on the palm of her hand in terror.

   

He then felt the cruel black leather fingers of giantess Jenny’s hand closing in around him; he was petrified, Jenny’s face was callous and uncaring as her fingers enshrouded his little fragile body.

The boy was now unable to move within her powerful grasp; the leather felt soft and smelt of sex and enjoyment with a hint of tobacco and expensive perfume.

He was going nowhere and just resigned himself that this was the end of his life.

 

Jenny felt powerful as she prepared to crush this insignificant being in her leather palm without any feeling or mercy.

Her hand was now a fist as she prepared to deliver the final squeeze on her victim.

Trapped in his cocoon of soft leather; and he sensed these were his last moments alive.

He would love to have had the chance to make love to this giantess of death before she shrank him down to size, even if it meant paying the ultimate price for a few seconds of sexual pleasure with her.

 

Nonchalantly Jenny selected a cigarette from the packet on the table and placed it between her cruel lips and lit the end of it; as she inhaled on the cigarette she momentarily opened her fingers revealing the cowering boy laying in the palm of her hand; she exhaled a jet of blue smoke from her crimson lipstick mouth over him and laughed aloud and then shut her hand again.

 

His last view of life was of this evil giantess smoking a cigarette his last sound were of her loudly inhaling smoke into her lungs and laughing aloud.

 

She slowly applied more pressure, and clenched her hand into a fist shape; the leather stretched erotically over her petite digits of death.

She felt a small pop as the boy exploded within her powerful leather grip.

He felt one second of excruciating pain and then nothing, he was dead, and his last thought were regret at how his life had been snuffed out in this bizarre manner by such a callous and calculating beautiful woman.

 

Jenny opened her hand a looked down at the red gooey remains that were once a human being.

She took a drag of her cigarette and again blew a jet of smoke over her latest victims remnants “stupid boy” she said as she poked out her moist tongue and licked his blooded carcass of the soft leather;

 

There was nothing to swallow, he mixed into her saliva and vanished.

 

She walked over to the window and stared at the passing cars “ I must remember to weaken the formula for next time”