- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First story sorry if its bad lol feedback would be nice.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Not a lot of action I know but what you expect in the first paragraph

Welcome, this story is based in a universe just like our own except for one key difference; The men of this universe are all born around about 2 inches whilst girls are as they would our universe. Follow the story of Tom and his first day of highschool...

It was 6:54 a.m almost time to get up, Tom was already awake. However instead of getting up for an early start he just lay in his bed located on his sisters bedside table. His bed was here as a room made for his size was concidered unesecery by his mother and the thought of having him sleeping alone unsettled her. He looked up at his sister Ruby's face that was currently facing his direction, her moist breath just hitting him as she lightly snored.

Finally the alarm went off but his sister didn't wake up to it's ring, 5 minutes past and still no moving from Ruby. Annoyed by the alarm Tom descided to take matters into his own hands.

"Ruby get up!"

With no response Tom lept onto the girls bed and headed for her ear, but without warning Ruby started moving. Tom had to get out of there...
but it was to late she had rolled over ontop of Tom with her average sized tits crushing him. For Tom it was horrible she had went to sleep with no bra on and her nipple was crushing him. As wrong as it felt Tom was surprisingly hard from the experience even tho he knew he couldn't take much more of her soft breasts crushing him.

5 minutes past and Tom was still stuck under his own sisters boobs however his saviour had arrived, his mom.

"Ruby come on get up, you'll be late for your first day as a senior! You to Tom it's your freshman year so ge-..."

"I'M GETTING UP JEEZ MOM!"

Ruby jumped out of bed but luckily for Tom he stuck to her breast by clinging on to her top. It didn't take long for them to both realise that Tom wasn't there.

"Where's Tom Ruby?"

"I'M down here!"

The 2 giantess both stared at the girl's right tit, and after a moment of silence burst out laughing. After removing Tom from her he explained what happened and they both started to get ready for school. Tom had to be carried around like most men but he didn't mind it, he was got dressed in his tiny cloths and was took to the kitchen to eat by his sister being carried in her open palm. The family of 3 sat around the table (well technically 1 on the table) as they ate. As Tom expected conversation quickly started about him starting highschool, his mum started.

Mom: "So honey, are you excited to meet your partner today?"

Tom: "What do you mean by 'partner' mom?"
The boys mom looked over at his sister annoyingly

Mom: "Ruby! I asked you to explain this to him last week!"

Ruby: "I had better things to do than teach this twerp something he should already of learned. But if you really want me to I will..."

Tom looked up at his sister curiously eager to learn about what they were talking about.

Ruby: "Basically because the schools are built for us normal people you little guys are pared up with a random girl in your class and you basically have to go everywhere with each other your entire school life..."

Tom forgot about this and a new wave of anxiety struck him realising that he was going to be pared up with a random girl, he was very shy when it came to women he never knew why but he assumed that most guys were like that to feel normal. Ruby and Tom both arrived at the school gates in there mothers car, Tom resting on his sisters open palm. She entered the school.

Ruby: "So... what class do I have to dump you in."
It was clear to Tom that she didn't like carrying her brother around everywhere.

Tom: "Room 5."

With a sigh Ruby walked through the hall to room 5, Tom noticed a lot of other boys in girls palms some in girls there own age, which he assumed were 'parters' and others his own age who must of been in the same situation as himself. As his sister entered the room without really caring she dumped him on a desk with other boys on, talking. She then ran out the room to who must of been her friends.

In his registration room there was lots of huge desks like the one he currently was stood on and a teachers desk, most of the girls where in a single group talking whilst most of the guys where on the desk he was on talking. Most of them looked surprisingly scared and Tom didn't really feel comfortable approaching. After a short period of time the teacher arrived.

Teacher: "I am Ms Harper, but please refer to me as July if you would like. Now time for the most important moment of your entire time here: partnering. Now girls I will assign you randomly to a boy who you will be asked to care for as long as you are here."

The boys froze waiting to hear there name whilst the girls approached the table as there names were read out followed by a boys name. The boys would put there hand up as there name was read out and then were scooped up by one of there classmates.

July: "Lily dixon... lets see pare with Thomas Green."

Tom froze as he turned and glared up at the threatening giantess ready to pick him up she had long brunette hair with hazel eyes her body was well shaped considering her age with nearly the biggest boobs in the class and a nice ass. Tom wasn't focused on any of that instead froze as a complete stranger reached for him with a curious yet devilish smirk plastered along her face...

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you by a enjoyed my first ever page on the site