- Text Size +

A low growl was heard from inside Sarah's black stretchy workout shorts. The giant teenage girl really needed to take a dump. At her size there was zero chance of finding a toilet or any sort of plumbing that was big enough for her. She needed to think fast otherwise she'd end up staining her only remaining panties that fit. Looking around Sarah could see for miles, but there weren't any bodies of water close enough or deep enough to go in. She walked timidly to the next town over, careful not to relax her butt too much.

Inside her shorts Sarah's anus was squeezing extra hard to contain her load. The force she was using to hold in her shit was incredible, at this size her asshole could squeeze hard enough to bend metal and crush buildings. If she could cram one of the great pyramids in her ass crack she was certain the pressure her ass muscles were squeezing with would be enough to crush them into dust. Her waist felt heavy and sluggish from the big fermented breakfast waiting within, it was threatening coming out.

Sarah looked at the town below, gazing at all the tiny people who were gazing back. Smaller than ants, some were fleeing, some were stiff with shock. She bent over slightly and started to pull down the tight black shorts containing her ass. Some of her sweaty musk leaked out, making clouds of awful girl stink float down to the town below. People wretched and choked on her musky odor, some collapsing from how rank it was. The giantess stopped pulling her shorts down halfway and her face went red. For whatever reason Sarah was okay with farting on tiny people, but when it came to exposing her bare ass, she was totally embarrassed. She didn't want an entire town's worth of onlookers watching her defecate. She didn't want them to see her pussy or her giant asshole undulate as it forced out her poop.

Just then her anus gurgled, puckering inside her underwear. Sarah's eyes shot open, she needed to go very shortly or else make a big mess all over herself. Spinning her head wildly the cute girl looked for any place other than this to go in. There was a nearby mountain to the side of the town, one covered in a forest dense enough that it might just cover her privates from the community while she did her business. Without any other options, the mountain would have to do.

Sarah's enormous feet swung over the mountain in two steps, it was nothing more than a small hill compared to her. Not wanting to waste any more time she squat down above the steep landscape and pulled down her shorts again. The wildlife fled from her giant quaking body, doubling in speed as it detected the stench of her ass crack. Sarah's huge wobbling butt was finally exposed from her panties, her cheeks rained massive droplets of ass sweat to the grass below. The surrounding trees bent and cracked under the weight of her looming ass, feeling like nothing more than blades of grass to her. Hunched over in such a position made the girl's gut churn. Her mighty anus puckered and widened, ready to let loose.

The girl grunted as her asshole wrenched open, exposing her feces to raw daylight. The turtlehead of her shit was thick and struggled to push free of her bowels. Sarah pushed, prodding the giant log several dozen yards out her anus, while accidentally forcing some gas out her colon. The fart hissed from around her turd, spewing out across the entire mountaintop and uprooting various trees. With another clench of her muscles the log was finally loosened and it came tumbling out her fat hole. A thunderous boom shook the land as her shit made contact with the mountain, causing a minor earthquake for the town below. Sarah's giant ass was gaping and unplugged and let out a squeaking fart to celebrate. A fine mist of anal juices sputtered out with her gas, showering the turd and the wilderness underneath.

A deep bellowing sound echoed from her yawning sphincter, assuring the people that she wasn't done yet. A second sloppy log of shit came twisting out her asshole, far quicker than the first. Sarah's humongous anus pulsated noisily as it pushed the poop out. The girl's ass was connected to the ground for a moment as her shit reached long enough to touch down while still partially inside her. With a twitch of her muscles the giant fecal snake slipped free and toppled over, flinging house-sized flecks of crap down the mountain slope. After that a third turd came out, then and fourth, and then something unexpected happened.

The mountain underneath Sarah's plump ass started to give way the the weight of her dump. Unknown to her, deep within the mountain was a complex network of mining tunnels. They were built years ago, sturdy enough to withstand the weight of the mountain, but never expected to deal with a giantess girl's shit. The overwhelming size and girth of her ass's fecal bombardment caused the supports for the mines to buckle like toothpicks, and the internal caverns of the mountain to began to cave in. Sarah's mouth opened in surprise as she watched the ground beneath her crumble to bits. She couldn't stop her ass at this point, her shit was already in the process of coming out, so she instead just watched the destruction unfold.

One after another her turds tumbled over the ruined mountain, slithering deep into the earth. The more weight that was applied to the mines resulted in even deeper structural damage. Sarah's shit cracked through the very foundation of the earth that the people had been harvesting from, obliterating all their backbreaking work. Worse yet, the all-important ground layer of the city was broken through, and all the pressure of Sarah's bowel movement was being applied directly to the support of the city. Her ass groaned as it released yet another heavy piece of shit, adding more thundering weight to the pile. The underground's infrastructure couldn't take it any longer and began to break.

CRACK!

A loud division in the city caught Sarah's attention as the roadways split apart. The gigantic pressure from inside the mountain was being transferred down to the population below. Fractured sections of the city started to separate, shifting around as the ground beneath was filled with shit. The collection of plates drifted and smashed together, crumbling any structures unlucky enough to be located along the torn off edges. It was a total disaster for the people, their homes were being tilted and crushed, all because the giant teen had to take a shit.

The smell rising up from underground made the world truly seems like hell. The rotten stench of Sarah's crap leaked through ever crevice of the broken-up city, poisoning the surrounding air. Heavy wafting fumes of her excrement polluted the skies, making anyone foolish enough to step outside collapse in an instant. Inside their tiny homes wasn't safe either, as the wanton destruction had shattered nearly ever window. Sarah could smell her poop as it spread across the wide landscape, without any toilet water to dilute the stink it was extremely ripe.

At the very least the giantess felt sufficiently empty. Her bowels were vacated and free of the uncomfortable pressure from earlier. She felt a nice sense of relief from finally taking a shit, even though it came at the cost of yet another city. Just one teenage girl's body was the cause of untold amounts of destruction and despair, if she had just held it in for a little longer maybe all those people wouldn't have lost their lives. It was sad, but when you gotta go, you gotta go, she thought.

Afterwards Sarah grabbed a handful of trees to wipe herself with. The branches poked a little, but otherwise the thick brush cleaned up her shit nicely. She made sure to scrub over her private areas a couple times, just to make sure she was good before putting her shorts back on. While her giant anus wasn't fully spotless, it was as good as it was going to get. A few branches and bits of clumped up poop were left clinging to her crevices but it was the best she could do.

"Hmmm, maybe I could get some tiny people to help clean me off next time." she thought to herself.

She was so powerful now in her size she could do just about anything. If just a few simple farts were enough to bring these cities down then she was pretty much invincible. If Sarah felt like it she could rule over the world with an iron fist, making all the tiny people her subjects. They could venture deep between her ass cheeks and scrub at her anal folds, removing all the grime and waste until she was perfectly clean. The journey for those tiny people would be miles, filled with thick smells and incredible heat, but they would do it to serve their new queen. Several fleets of trucks to carry out her excess shit, as the little minions toiled away at mining it from her ass. And if she happened the move or crush any of them in the process there would be nothing they could do about it.

...Or so that's how she daydreamed it anyway. Honestly, while imagining such a scenario was interesting, she didn't know if she actually had the potential to do it. It was a bit cruel, even for her, but more than that she was just thinking of how embarrassing it would be. All those people getting to see her asshole up close, she didn't like the thought of that one bit. If anything she would make them weave her some new clothes, these sweaty black spats and workout shirt couldn't last her forever.

While she stood in place around the remains of the city wondering what to do, her body started to make a decision for her. Another whiny gurgle caught her attention, this time her intestinal needs weren't to let something out, but to take something in. In other words, she was hungry, and needed to find something to eat. Sarah was puzzled for a moment, she didn't quite know what to do. Was there even anywhere with enough food for her to eat? Was she going to starve? It's not like she could just go to some fast food restaurant and order a million hamburgers. As cool as that would be she knew there just weren't enough resources to accommodate her now-giant tummy. Was she going to have to enslave the human race after all?

Scanning the next district across the horizon she found a new city just a couple hundred miles away. She made it over there pretty quickly, and discovered it was a city by the water. Her internal geography failed her as to where she was, but just one look at the place and it was obvious this city was bigger and more wealthy than any of the ones she had visited so far. Their population must have thrived on the ocean's bounty, and allowed them to grow to such an impressive size. If any place had to have food, it would be this one.

She stood on the outskirts and searched for several minutes but came up with nothing. People were already running wild and panicking at the giant approaching girl, even though she wasn't causing any destruction yet. Her stomach growled noisily, clearly agitated from the lack of food. Sarah frowned and kept looking until something shiny caught her eye. It was a giant silver and brown sign above a factory in the shape of a cylindrical can. She recognized it immediately, it was the same brand of beans she had been eating ever since she was a kid. Of course, they gave her wicked gas, but that didn't matter right now. The giant girl was hungry!

Stepping over some suburbs outside the city (and demolishing others without a thought) Sarah walked over the to the baked beans factory. It seems like they didn't just make cans of beans here, but also processed them for use in other foods and restaurants. The key ingredient from the fast food burritos that Sarah so happily ate when she was normal-sized also originated from this very same facility. Excitedly, the girl got on her hands and knees to get close to the collection of buildings that housed her upcoming meal. The smell of cooked food going up her nose was delicious, but in the act of her giant nose sniffing it she accidentally flipped over a couple vehicles.

"Mmmm that smells really good." She said, frightening all the workers below. "Don't mind if I help myself..."

Unceremoniously her giant fingers came down and ripped through the roof of the building. Several huge vats of beans were revealed to the sunlight and the hungry giantess. Her stomach howled again, calling to the huge containers of sustenance. Without giving it a second thought, Sarah lifted the giant vat off the ground and dunked it into her mouth. Gallons of beans and broth spilled on her tongue. She swashed the tasty mixture of protein around with her saliva for a few seconds before gulping it down her throat. It was warm and satisfying, but not enough. Tossing the first vat away Sarah went for a second, and a third, and so on. The factory staff was helpless to stop her, all their hard-earned products were being downed by this one girl. It took her less time to consume their entire storage of beans than it would have taken an entire army.

For her, the beans were more like a delicious drink than anything else. The beans themselves were barely big enough to be considered pulp as they splashed down Sarah's esophagus. After about a dozen vats she felt like she was finally full, the warmth of hot beans were swimming in her tummy. Some displaced air gurgled in her stomach and after a couple seconds of upward travel it came belching out her mouth. The sound was quite unladylike but Sarah didn't care who heard it. She was too delighted on finally getting to eat a meal that was big enough for her.

The surrounding area already fled from her location, several blocks of people evacuated. Not that it mattered for long, because as soon as Sarah was done eating she had no more reason to stay in this "feeding ground". The giant sweaty teen lifted herself off the ground and stretched her arms, feeling a bit of post-lunch fatigue. Now that she was full and calm, she started to feel a bit sleepy. Today had been pretty exciting all things considered, and the energy of being a titan-sized gassy goddess was taking it out of her. Also the sun was still just as bright and hot as ever, and it was sapping away her strength. She felt a bit sluggish and weighed down by her food baby, so instead of carrying on she decided it would be best to take a nap.

Giant salty drops of Sarah's girlish sweat plummeted to the ground like meteors, exploding on anything unlucky enough to be below her body. Houses were decimated by her discharge, but thanks to the sun, she continued to excrete more. Without shade, the only place cool enough for Sarah to have a rest would be the ocean, which happened to be right at the base of the city. She could cut through, but decided to cut these people some slack. Their city was pretty large, and instead of bulldozing right through it and possibly hurting her feet Sarah instead opted to just walk around it.

Before long she had circumvented the great metropolis and made it to the ocean. She laid down slowly, so that she didn't cause too many disastrous waves with the water. As careful as she was, when she dropped her ass into the sea a small tidal wave still took out all the buildings on the perimeter of the beach. She was too heavy and the result was flooding the beach completely, but thankfully she took no notice. The girl let out a relaxed sigh and laid down on her back. The water was pleasant and doing well to cool her down. With her belly full and her fatigue melting away, she began to fall asleep...

After that nothing happened for a while. People below rushed to escape the monster-sized girl, but for the moment she wasn't even doing anything. About an hour went by as Sarah snoozed, calmly laying in the shallow ocean with her clothes on. Then eventually her guts started to rumble. The sound was soft and dulled by the great body of water, but still daunting enough for the city to hear it. Sarah's guts churned as they processed the meal of beans she had, turning them into her own special brand of methane. Hot gurgling bubbles of gas built up inside the young lady's intestines, just like the kind of gas she would experience when she had her favourite burritos. Her late father had known the gigantic rumbling sound all too well, it was how he met his demise inside her bowels in the first place.

With the intestinal disturbance gurgling through her body Sarah started to stir in her sleep. She began to roll over in discomfort, turning her face towards the city. Thankfully her ass was pointed away from all the citizens, her mammoth twin moons were now laying on their side and turned facing the vast ocean. The building rumbles in her butt created ripples on the surface of the sea, making waves high enough to capsize even the most sturdy of ships. Her ass was bloated and relaxed, an awful combination for what was about to happen.

The enormous butt lazily let the pressure come billowing out between its fat cheeks, unknown to its slumbering host. Hot steaming air exploded through the ocean, blasting away all the sea water until the very surface of the sandy depths was revealed. Sarah's unaware booty blast came warbling out her ass cheeks like a rocket blast, creating the mother of all tidal waves. The gassy burp that went off sent water splashing everywhere, it sounded like her fart was wet when really it was quite dry. The actual water rained down for miles behind Sarah's rear end, dispersing with her smelly noxious gas. A second later the water filled back in and the ocean floor was covered again, but the damage had already been done. Somewhere out there far far away was Sarah's humongous tidal wave, rolling with enough force behind it to keep going until it hit land. Whatever colony was unlucky enough to get hit by it on the other side of the ocean was finished.

The rank smell of Sarah's fart hung around her ass. Thankfully, again, her ass was point away from the city, but the terrible stench still had a lasting effect. The clouds around the giant girl were thick with the scent of her bowels and the water was now tainted as well. Because of her rancid fart going off, no one would be able to swim in this area for at least a year. More loud gurgles came from inside the sleeping teen's guts. She wasn't close to done yet, what she had just let out from her ass was nothing more than a squeak. If anything her booty was just starting to break down her bean-filled meal, creating more and more bubbles to send to her colon. Feeling the great disturbance inside her once more Sarah rolled again in her sleep.

The tiny people held their breath in despair as the giantess and her massive body rolled the other way. Towards them. A huge splash hit the waves as Sarah went back to laying on her back, but at least she hadn't gone a full 180 degrees. Her plump butt was now resting face-down on the Earth, instead of being aimed at the city. But what if she was to fart now? More rumbles hinted at the possibility. Within minutes that possibility grew into something of an inevitability, and the girl winced in her sleep. The pressure in her ass was starting to hurt, and with her cheeks pressed into the ground it wasn't able to come out easily. The snoozing girl's brow furrowed and she grunted uncomfortably. Down below in the water her anus was flexing and pushing, trying to release the steamy buildup.

Once it became too much, it burst. A colossal BWOOOP was expelled underwater, from between the huge slabs that were Sarah's ass cheeks. Her rectum had just managed to force out several bubbles of flatulence, even from under the weight of her huge ass. A big bubble, one with swirling hot anal air inside rapidly swam upwards, making its way to the surface. When it emerged the resulting release was not unlike a bomb going off. The popping bubble detonated by spraying water in all directions, and releasing an awful miasma of reeking hot smells into the atmosphere. Not soon after it was joined by more bubbles, dozens and dozens of fart bubbles, creating a cacophony of explosions. The area around Sarah's ass turned into a war zone, a battlefield filled with noxious hellish fumes. The intense bursts of gas warmed the ocean significantly and poisoned most of the sea life nearby.

Sarah's fart bubbles were bigger than whales, so when they breached the water's surface the splashback was immense. More enormous waves crashed into the already-demolished shoreline, creeping destruction further into the city. Hundreds of innocents drowned in the muggy fart water, all because this cute giantess had to expel some gas in her sleep. When the unruly storm was over there was a fine stinky mist surrounding the her shorts. Anyone who was unfortunate enough to still be within the blast zone was treated to a muggy heat that stuck to their skin and stank like manure.

Things went quiet again for Sarah as the small citizens scrambled for their lives. The outline of their city had been ravaged by this girl, from the outer edge of their suburbs where the food factory was located, to the waterside where she had splashed away all their ports. The only thing remaining was the center core of the downtown area, where all the oldest buildings and tall skyscrapers were still in tact. At the very least they could rebuild around what they had left, they thought. What they didn't know was that Sarah's unconscious destruction was only a small taste of what her ass had to offer. Her curvaceous ass was capable of so much more, such unbelievable farts that could peel their entire city off the Earth's mantle was ease.

Another growl sounded off from her waist. It was coming. Hot volatile fuel from her hearty meal was converting rapidly into something deadly. A weapon large enough to destroy everything. Sarah moaned in her sleep, the intestinal pressure causing knots in her guts. She rolled over a second time, but this time it was in the worst position possible. Her great supple ass was aimed directly at the city, at their tallest skyscrapers and flourishing downtown area. A giant gurgle echoed from deep within her colon, shaking the ground. Nothing could stop what was coming...

The city erupted into full-on hysteria. Everyone knew how fucked they were. This giant girl was going to unleash a fart straight at their homes, tearing everything into dust. She was such a young person, and yet her sexy ass had the threat level of a nuclear weapon. Hot churning bubbles filled into her large intestine, bloating it from inside. The girl's sweaty anus tightened inside her shorts to contain her gas but it could only hold on for so long. In a race against time, an effort was made to wake the girl up. Helicopters flew over to get her attention, boats sped towards her head where it rested in the sea, but none could break her slumber. Her ass groaned loudly in a low booming voice, making the citizens fall to their knees from the shockwaves. Some stayed there, praying for mercy at their new all-powerful goddess.

Sarah's guts felt cramped and she curled her body slightly in her sleep. Her ass stuck out even further, inching closer to the poor frightened city. Everyone watched in despair as her massive cheeks spread apart, revealing every detail of her steamy ass crack. The giant anus was visible through the stretchy black material and puckering, barely holding out against the swirling bubbles of gas. The strength her anal muscles were using to keep the fart locked in was so great that it was causing its own minor earthquakes just by clenching hard enough.

Finally another huge influx of air pushed into her colon and the dam broke. Sarah's puffy strained anus split open, letting loose a massive leak of gas. The silent but deadly fart blanketed the city in a heavy thick fog, so awful it was nearly visible. This hissing monstrosity lasted for about a second and a half until the rest of the girl's fart came out at full force, like a hose changing from a light sprinkle to maximum blast. Even after her asshole had leaked some of the gas out it was still partially clenched, trying in a vain attempt to keep the fart at bay. That was until additional pressure from Sarah's bowels surged forwards, and caused the stubborn anus to relaxed and let it all release at once. This slight change of anal air excretion caused the girls booty blast to explode like a shotgun strike, puncturing every high-rise and sizeable building in one go. A loud trumpeting sound wailed from the girl's black shorts as her ass unleashed hell, nowhere was safe from the destruction.

The huge buildings crumbled sideways as they were farted into bits, becoming dust before they even hit the ground. The city streets and shops were peeled off the asphalt itself, and the subway tunnels underground were burned into rubble. Boisterous meaty roars came from Sarah's asshole as she slept without a clue, totally unaware that her butt was annihilating the city she purposefully left alone. If anything, the relief of letting out some of her gas felt good, and a small grin curved around her lips. The satisfying butt bomb kept going for several more seconds, long after the initial opening had torn the city to dust. Everything was vaporized. No mercy, just the foul smell of what used to be beans and burritos.

The wafting anal air dissipated after a half an hour later. From high above it looked like the city had been wiped clean. Quite literally, every part of the area had been smoothed off the Earth's crust by Sarah's gas, leaving nothing left but a flat semicircle of dirt going around her butt cheeks. Even after such incredible destruction the girl did not stir, in fact now that some of the pressure had been alleviated from her body she was quite content to sleep for even longer. Her face looked more relaxed and she rolled right back over to where she started, without a care in the world.

The world itself however, was quite concerned. This one girl's ass had caused too much havoc to go unnoticed. Far away the country's strongest military bases were joining together to launch a defensive strike, in an effort to take Sarah down. Dead or alive, she needed to be stopped. As awful as it would be to kill a young girl like she was some sort of horrific monster, her actions gave them no choice. Her careless movements and rampant farts had gone too far and she was going to be treated like a criminal.

Several fleets of soldiers and armed trucks mobilized, much greater than the previous force that had attacked her. Tanks, AA guns, fighter jets, bombers, every expense the military had was on its way. They drove through the dusty remains of what had just been a coastal city mere hours earlier, making their way to the still-sleeping giantess. The army was equipped with special masks to withstand her smell, but still the soldiers found themselves retching on Sarah's awful lingering scent. Their technology just wasn't a match for her wicked brand of gas. On the horizon her massive hips loomed on high, to the tiny army it looked like some impossible mountain.

With the general's command they were ordered to fire. A huge barrage of bullets and tank shells sprayed from the battlefield. Huge mortars were fired to rain down on Sarah's body. Over in the skies several squads of fighter jets were sending missiles her way, and dropping bombs wherever they could. It was an incredible assault, hundreds of times larger than the previous attempt. So much firepower was being pumped into the giantess at once it would make an army recruitment advertisement look like a picnic. The explosions and guns were deafening for the troops below, but they believed they were doing some real damage. They were wrong.

Even after everything they had Sarah remained unharmed. The same green energy shields that had kept her safe last time activated again, protecting her body. Not a single scratch was left on her creamy skin, she was just as she was when she first went to sleep. The only thing the army had succeeded in was waking her up. Sarah felt little tickles from the guns and tank fire, but the bombing was a different story. Each explosion felt like a light flick of someone's finger on her skin and honestly it was pretty annoying. Several planes buzzed around her, dropping bomb after bomb. Still groggy from waking up she waved her arm around, trying to shoo them away.

"Nnnngh, stop it! Get lost!" she said.

They didn't take the message. The irritated swatting of her arm managed to blow up a couple of jets but that just made the other pilots more determined to take her down. The bombings increased and were really starting to tick her off. Sarah's eyes lit up with a fiery rage and she stood upright, ready for action. Liquid tons of salty seawater rained from her soggy clothes, preventing any of the pilots from getting close to her. Since the moment she had been so rudely awoken she felt her guts and ass were bloated. That giant-sized meal of beans filled her up good, and she guessed a lot of it had gone through her body while she slept. Of course she didn't realize she had farted some of it out in her sleep, or that it was why the army was attacking her in the first place, but that didn't matter. She was already pissed.

"You guys picked the wrong time to attack me! I've got a full tank and I can return fire a thousand times over! It's your own fault for thinking you could blow me up. I may look like just some weak girl, but I'm big enough to be a god compared to you puny losers!"

Her booming voice ripped apart the clouds as she shouted at the troops. They could hear her gigantic body growling, threatening to destroy them. They had really fucked up, what seemed like a overqualified assault turned out to be them poking the mother of all hornets nests. Sarah's ass turned to face them, still damp from the ocean and shining in the sunlight. Her mighty fine booty visibly expanded in size and she hunched over, giving the soldiers a good look at the incredible mass of woman they had just tried to stop. It was absolutely huge, even their biggest tanks were no more than specks of dirt compared to it.

The pilots had no chance to react in time. They were positioned relatively low when they first bombed Sarah's body. When she went from laying down to standing up, there wasn't a chance to ascend and meet her face to face. With the falling water and sudden change in wind currents that she had created, they couldn't navigate through the storm. That left all the planes and jets sitting right below her waist, the very first targets of her retaliation. A massive hurricane of gas tore through the young lady's butt cheeks, serving giant thunderclaps to the ace fliers. The steamy eruption of hot anal winds tore their metal airplanes apart like they were nothing, killing the pilots in the process. From the solider's point of view down below they heard her world-shattering fart and then saw as the planes exploded one after another. Red and yellow bursts of flame lit the sky like tiny dots, unable to withstand the powerful gas gushing from Sarah's sexy booty. She giggled as they got what was coming to them. Their end was humiliating, death from a giant girl's fart, it served them right for trying to attack her in her sleep.

The horrible aftermath of her noisy toot floated down to the forces below. Foot soldiers and drivers alike began to gag through their masks. The thick rancid stench from this girl couldn't be stopped by the masks, and the sudden wave of heat made them fog up. Some men pulled them off, only to be treated to an even worse hell of Sarah's raw unfiltered stink. Everywhere the troops were stumbling in disarray, unable to handle such an awful smell. She didn't even take notice of their despair, or that some of them were retreating. She just saw that they were located behind her and were also responsible for waking her up. That was all the reason she needed to point her ass towards them next...

Men began to scream in horror as the goddess bent her legs and began to squat above them. Her ass reached out over every horizon, the thing was so big that it was nearly impossible to see each end of it. To the tiny people it felt like the Moon was falling on top of them, the way the winds howled from such a giant mass descending so quickly it was like the end of the world. The meaty ass cheeks slowly opened apart revealing the big twitching bump under her shorts. It was clear that the huge thing was her puckering asshole, moving in and out as she pushed with her muscles. Sarah could feel her fart was a bit stuck, and it wouldn't come out right away. She pushed again and again, trying to force it angrily.

"Grrrrr, come on! They're gonna be so sorry!"

Everyone below was terrified about how they were going to die. Some sprinted to get off the already-scorched battlefield. Some shot back with their rifles and tanks as a last-ditch effort. Some were still choking on the wafting gas. Sarah's convulsing anus pumped forcefully, trying it's best to deliver another huge load of flatulence but her bowels weren't cooperating. Just then a thunderous gulp of pressure resonated from the giantess. A huge internal burp just passed through her inner colon, giving the girl the payload she wanted. The giant asshole swelled up, trembling before the army as it was finally ready to fire. Sarah grunted at long last.

"HNNGGH!!"

The release tore her foes away almost instantaneously. There wasn't any time for the soldiers to hide or defend themselves, they were just gone. Sarah's massive deafening fart shot out her anus like a bullet, ripping another layer off the Earth's surface. The gushing pressure being squeezed out her hole was more than enough to take out the army, in fact it could have devastated three more cities if they were nearby. After several boisterous seconds of ripping ass, her wrinkled hole finally closed. It was over, and not a single soul besides Sarah had survived. Feeling justified from her revenge, the girl smiled to herself. A small swell of triumph beamed in her heart, as if she had stopped some awful bully.

The rage wasn't fully quelled though. She was kind of sick of all these army guys thinking they could push her around. She wanted to put a lesson through their dumb heads, that she was the one who was in control. She followed the angle that the tanks had arrived from, taking their roads all the way until she got to the next large community. On the way there the rampaging Sarah noticed that the horizon seemed slightly lower than it did before she went to sleep. Was she slowly getting bigger? She pushed the notion to the back of her mind, right now she had other stuff to deal with.

With the entire town in the scope of her vision it didn't take long to find the army's base. It was a large and wide collection of structures, very showy in presentation and with plenty of land surrounding it. It stuck out like a sore thumb. Sarah remembered when she took a dump into the mountain, and how it broke the ground into several chunks. That kind of thing would prove useful right about now.

Down below the civilians fled in terror as they saw the giantess girl lift up her foot. In one swift stomp the teen hit the ground like a meteor, smashing the outside of the tiny town into bits. Her powerful strike sent shockwaves across the land, ripping trees out of the dirt and cracking the outer crust of the area into multiple pieces. It went exactly how she had hoped, the stupid military's base was split into its own pathetic chunk of land and was now easy to pick up.

Her huge fingers reached across the sky and tore the piece of ground out of the town. What was lifted into the air was like a plate, a small section of the city that had been broken off. It was jagged around the sides, and sort of in the shape of a long diamond. The military base was all still in tact and part of the nearby residences were included on the plate as well. They were innocent bystanders who had nothing to do with the army's plans, but Sarah's revenge would be exacted on them all the same.

"You think you're so big, huh? Well this is what happens when you mess with me. Let this be an example to any other morons who try and bomb my ass." Sarah shouted at the base between her fingers.

She got on her knees and stared to pull down her shorts with her other hand. Her ass was pointed away from the town so no one could really see her lady parts, and even if they could she didn't care that much right now. Her thirst for revenge far outweighed the feeling of embarrassment. The military and civilians alike gazed in shock as she moved their patch of land around to her giant ass. The wafting scent of her ass crack fell upon them like a enormous blanket. Hot remnants of her farts, sweaty girl musk and the salty taste of ocean water filled the air. The girl's twin moons were unfathomable to the people, the size of each round mass of meat filled the sky like nothing they had ever seen before.

The fear of what she would do was palpable. Was she going to blast them away with a fart straight from the source? Give them one good look at her booty before turning them all into dust? No, the reality was far worse than that. Sarah peeled apart her massive globes with her free hand, exposing her rank dark crack to the world. It was pungent and dripping with moisture, the second she opened her meaty gates to the people a stifling wave of heat spread towards them. Waiting inside was her gigantic asshole, laid bare naked for all to see. It's wrinkles were puffy and thick, the crevices in-between were caked with natural teenage oils. It was twitching at them, anticipating something great from their fragile little bodies.

"You're going to go in here" the giantess said with malice.

Chaos spread with her statement. There was no way this could be real. This giant girl was going to put them all inside of her ass? Into her disgusting reeking bowels? It just couldn't be happening. The view of her godlike anus told a different story though. It was contracting eagerly, ready to swallow the small plate of Earth without mercy. Sarah relaxed her anal muscles and moved the diamond-shaped plate forwards, between her butt cheeks. Citizens screamed as the huge anal wrinkles eclipsed their homes. Sarah's tight anus came into contact with the edge of the plate, creating a booming tremor across the landscape. The army base was built sturdy enough to withstand such quakes, but this girl's ass was so much more than a natural disaster.

The sweltering anus shifted slightly as she pushed the object inwards, dripping anal juices and oils all over the surface. The outer rim of the ground crumbled away as it was forced into her folds. Bits of rocks and houses were torn up and doomed to the meat grinder that was Sarah's giant wrinkles. Still applying more pressure, Sarah drove the ground hard against her hole like a spear, and by some amazing feat, the asshole actually spread open. Her backdoor widened just enough for the military to see deep inside, into the cavernous dark bowels that was this girl's ass. Sarah took in a deep breath and pushed more, wiggling the tiny, yet sizable mass of land into her sensitive sphincter. The screams of the tiny passengers went unheard by her, she was too focused of getting this thing inside her butt without accidentally crushing it to pieces.

No one could believe it. The innocents in their homes. The soldiers who weren't trained for this. The scientists working in the labs. The medalled commanders in suits with their jaws dropped. They were all being inserted into the anal hallway of this one girl. The gaping asshole swallowed them whole, like a whale out of a fairy tale. The big blue sky had been replaced by a horrific red darkness that lined the walls of Sarah's innards. The air turned from a stale musk to a full-on horrendous stink of raw shit. They were in the realm of her excrement now, where waste was tightly coiled and pushed through. The girl gave one last shove and jammed her finger on the back end of the plate. The whole thing slipped into her ass and fell to the juicy organic floor with a tremendous crash. Sarah felt her finger touch her hole as it closed up, entombing the tiny bastards inside. They were actually in her butt, she had done it. Next came the real punishment...

----

Jerry sprinted down the hallways of the lab as fast as he could, having just donned a hazmat suit with an oxygen tank. In the few minutes before the giant girl shoved the base and everyone inside it up her ass, he knew he had to get ready. Otherwise he might not survive. Several of his cohorts who hadn't thought ahead were lying on the floor of the halls, passed out from the smell. Jerry knew from the reports that this girl's gas was strong but he never imagined it would be this strong. Her huge butt was capable of ripping apart cities as he knew it, but today he didn't expect to ever go inside it. It was a terrifying prospect for the man, but at the same time the scientific side of him couldn't ignore the opportunity for research.

Unlike the masks that were standard issue for the soldiers, the hazmat suit protected him fairly well against the girl's stink. He opened the doors to outside world and was greeted with a huge wave of heat and smell. This girl's bowels were like walking into an alien world but he was kept relatively safe by the suit. He could breathe, but it smelled like someone ripped a fart right in front of his nose. It was somewhat bearable, and that was all he needed.

Jerry ran down the streets to where the rest of the military troops were headed. On the way he saw more bodies collapsed on the roads. Families and soldiers alike, totally knocked out from the wretched stench of shit. The military base's reserve power was still running, and so spotlights were activated to illuminate the otherworldly bowels. The drooling pink outer walls looked fairly inactive, but were constantly groaning it seemed. He caught up to the troops at the edge of the ground, they were all dressed in protective suits too. It seemed like this was all they had left to fight back, just a hundred or so men. They were attaching ropes to the ground and rappelling down to the surface of the giant girls bowels below.

"Please take me with you!" Jerry shouted to the officer in charge.

"You a civilian?"

"No, a scientist! I can gather data! Maybe we can find a way to stop this girl!"

The man he was talking to took a second to think if this was a good idea. Finally he responded.

"Alright, but you're going to have to take the ropes down. We only have a couple choppers left and they're full."

"Yes! Okay, yes!" Jerry replied.

He was afraid. He know this was the last thing he should be doing, but maybe he could discover something to stop this giant person. The rope down was terrifying, it actually felt like he was descending down into hell itself. The floor of this woman's gummy bowels was rubbery and hard to walk on. He had to remember this wasn't some weird water bed he was walking on, but the real intestines of a person. Following the group, Jerry lit his flashlight and searched around.

The remaining army's plan was to find any sort of weak spot inside the girl and blast it, in hopes of taking her down from the inside. It was definitely a "belly of the beast" sort of scenario. Jerry gazed along the walls as he scampered behind the troops, seeing the various folds and lumps. It made traversal difficult, one second they would be walking on a flat surface, the next there would be a huge lump of meat to climb over. Jerry was doing well until something snagged his foot and he fell over. Wet slimy muck, stuck to his suit, soiling it from top to bottom. Part of his visor was coated too, making it hard to see. Upon wiping it off, the scientist found the thing that tripped him. It was a human corpse!

The man had no way of knowing who this partially decomposed person was, but it was actually Sarah's father. After his mishap and untimely death to Sarah's gas his body became lodged inside her ass's wrinkles, hidden away until Jerry tripped over it. The bumbling scientist was about to turn away when a blinking light caught his eye. Clutched in the corpses grip was a device with a screen, it looked like it had been an altered version of the tablets Jerry used back at the lab. This was exactly what he was looking for! Whoever this man was, he had to be a scientist, possibly even the person responsible for this giant female monstrosity. He was the same size as Jerry, it couldn't be a coincidence!

Jerry snatched the device and started to run back to his lab to analyze it. This might just be the key to saving everyone. Suddenly a loud groan bellowed from deep within the girl's large intestine. There wasn't much time left, a countdown had started.

----

Sarah had been waiting on her hands and knees, keeping her ass steady as she bided her time. She wanted the people inside who she was mad at to still be alive when her body was ready to produce another fart for them. She rubbed her tummy as time went by, slowly massaging her guts to pass along a girthy payload of air. Devastating gurgles rocked through her core until she felt the familiar pressure of her gas nudging against her inner colon. It was ready to come fill up her butt to the brim, to drown the pitiful losers inside her ass before she finally pushed it out. Sarah smiled sadistically as she relaxed her butt muscles, feeling the satisfying pressure of fart bubbles spewing into her rectum. Slowly she raised her hips, pointing her asshole towards the Sun. This was going to be great...

----

Before being drowned in Sarah's fart, Jerry sprinted as fast as he could back to the fractured town. In the distance he heard the soldiers guns start going off, they had opened fire in the fear of imminent doom. Their foolish gunshots did nothing to the giantess, even from her insides the protective green energy shielded her from bullets. Jerry panted as he met with one of the two choppers, desperate for them to give him a ride.

"You have to take me back to the base lab!" he yelled.

"No can do, we're waiting to pick up more soldiers when they return."

"THERE'S NO TIME! IN A MINUTE WE'LL ALL BE DEAD! I HAVE DATA THAT CAN STOP THIS THING! PLEASE!"

"Shit..." the pilot said as the meaty ground started to rumble beneath him. "Okay fine! But this science stuff of yours better work!"

"I hope to God it does..." Jerry replied under his breath.

The blades of the helicopter spun rapidly to make a quick takeoff. Jerry watched out the side window as they ascended from the anal floor. Just then the whole landscape tilted on an angle, the girl was raising her ass! Following that a massive gust of wind broke forth, which veered the helicopter sideways. Jerry hung on for dear life as the storm of Sarah's fart rocked her bowels. Her mighty ass burped bubble after bubble of fermented bean-fueled air at them, building up a nasty payload of gas. The other helicopter tried to take off and save itself but it was flung sideways by the wind and exploded.

"Oh FUCK!" Jerry yelled. It could have been him in there.

"WE'RE COMING IN HOT!" the pilot shouted at him.

By some miracle the cascading waves of air had actually pushed them most of the way to the base. The pilot got as close as he could to the roof of Jerry's lab but with the entire place lifted on a steep angle the scientist had no choice but to jump out of the chopper door. He hit the ground with a hard thump, breaking several bones but thankfully keeping the device he found safe. There were seconds left. He didn't have long left in this world. He had to send the data to somebody, anybody who could use it. Maybe if a team of researchers could learn from it, deconstruct it, they could find a way to stop this giant girl. It was the last hope they had.

Sarah's bowels had turned into a nightmare. Her organic walls were bulging from the pressure of her fart, barely able to hold it. The quakes didn't stop, they only got more and more violent as Jerry ran to his computer. Muscles the size of mountains flexed and quivered around the titled plate, breaking it apart. Huge cracks in the ground ripped the thing to shreds as the muggy winds howled outside. It was like being inside a tornado inside a trash compactor, the roof could come down on this scientist at any second. He typed rapidly into his keyboard and plugged the device in, uploading its contents as fast as possible. More bubbles passed through Sarah's colon, each one making a gigantic boom to add to her swirling fart storm. The bar on the screen was nearly filled up all the way, but so was Sarah's ass.

Jerry typed one final message before the loading completed.

"to whoever finds this
use it
stop the girl"

Sarah's anus puckered up, her ass pointing skywards was ready to fire. The wall in front of Jerry crumbled away, revealing the back end of Sarah's giant round asshole. It was twitching. His computer screen indicated the upload was complete, he raced to hit 'Send' as fast as possible. As he finger dove onto the keyboard Jerry let out one final scream in defiance of the girl. For all of humanity he yelled as hard as he could, as if his spirit could carry the message onwards.

Sarah's asshole opened and the light from the Sun blinded Jerry. Electronic waves carried his data through the girl's gaping hole, sending it off to the world. At the same exact instant, Sarah's massive fart was released, tearing everything asunder. Hot billowing gases tore what remained of the fractured plate to dust, shooting it and Jerry out her asshole with incredible speed. No one survived. All the soldiers were blasted from the walls of her bowels and carried into the typhoon of gas. Hot groggy fumes from deep inside Sarah's butt spewed out into the sky. The giantess sighed pleasantly as she farted, feeling extra satisfaction from finishing off her enemies. Her anus blared loudly for the broken town below to hear, delivering a clear message that this is what would happen if you fuck with her.


The booming butt blast carried on for several more seconds. The smell was just as hot and rank as ever, the girl could smell it stinking up the immediate area. Her butt trumpeted extra loudly as it let out the tail end of her gas, as if by pulling down her shorts Sarah had unleashed some sort of beast. When she was done she yanked her stretchy workout gear back up her crack, wedging it comfortable back into place. She felt good about this. Nothing should be disturbing her for a while now. Her ass groaned noisily. Nothing OUTSIDE should be disturbing her for a while now, but her innards were another thing altogether.

...

Somewhere in the distance an email blipped on a computer screen. It had no title, but the sender's name was Jerry.