- Text Size +

It took all day the next day to walk to his village. It was growing dark by the time we arrived. Needless to say, I caused a commotion and the men were gathering their militia when I placed my little friend, his name was Nunag, before them.

 

“Friends, she is not a beast. She is a woman with a fair heart and soul. She rescued me from certain peril when I accidentally walked into our enemy’s camp. She devoured them, saved my life and returns me safely to you! Welcome our new ally!”

 

There were cheers from the men who quickly ran to fetch their elders and families. The village elders questioned Nunag at length. They did not want me to listen so I stood a bit at a distance.

 

A representative of the town came out to me and told me that I was welcome but the village was weary of my presence. I smiled down at him. It would be such fun to draw this town into trusting me.

 

I walked back to the town and took out the two uneaten men from the first village. I showed them to the town elders and the general crowd.

 

“These are your enemies,” I said. “Because I am hear you no longer should fear them.” I swallowed one of the shaking, pleading men and looked down at the populous below me to see their reaction.

 

Silence.

 

Then a burst of applause, shouts and laughter. Nunag was shouting loudest of all.

“We must have a feast to welcome our Giantess Protector! Dancing, music, food and drink!”

 

Everyone was in agreement and soon enough they were rolling out tiny barrels of alcohol and putting some of their animals to the spit. A tiny band began to play and the little citizens started to dance. Others preformed magic tricks and told jokes. Several people insisted that I try their beverages and I emptied two barrels of it into my mouth, barely a spoonful to me but it was quite good, I admit.

 

We had tied up the remaining man that I had left in my bag from the first village. I told the populace gathered about me that at the conclusion of the night’s festivities, I would devour him. The Loc’ta tribe greeted this eventuality with great enthusem. They teased and jeered the poor young man until he cried. I usually don’t tease my food that much. Still what goes around comes around, I thought as I took note of the people who were most vocal about the prisoner’s swiftly impending demise.

 

Meanwhile, I laughed and played with the little people, letting them climb on me or placing them on top of my head. My original plan was to allow children to climb on me, and they did, but so did the young men. It must have been awful to be a woman before the Enlightened Time of Woman Rule. Men are such predators. Now it’s the other way around but it was easy to see that being shrunk did nothing to reduce their sex drive. They would swarm to my backside when I lay on my stomach and to my breasts when I was on my back. I didn’t care. After all, they were food. Many of them would become part of my body.      

 

Soon it was dark. I lit a fire big enough for me but far enough away from the town to ensure that a conflagration would spread throughout the town. Then I told them I would be back to eat the prisoners but must change first. I brought my pack into the group of dense underbrush.

 

Once out of site I began setting up the perimeter to ensure no one escaped. Aside from the prisoner, I had eaten only a few berries today. Soon I would be ravenous from hunger and the exertion of walking all day with little food.

 

I quickly changed into something more comfortable, better on the eyes, a bit cleaner and easier to move in than the pants and long sleeve shirt I had been wearing to traipse through the wilderness. Then I reemerged through the brush to the tiny village.

 

The tiny town was alive with match sized bonfires. My normal sized fire blazed in the distance. It must have looked like Hell on the horizon to them.

 

The drums of the village started to beat a rhythm. I began to dance. The music was slow at first but then became faster and I matched my dancing with the beat. It was a good thing I took some dance classes. I think that I was able to work with the music pretty well because soon many of the villagers were cheering me. I twisted and turned, jumped and spun, writhed and shook with the force of the tempo.

 

Then, slowly working my way towards the village, I reached down and grabbed the last man of the first village. I brought him to my lips slowly, allowing him time to observe his surroundings. My hips and belly slowly moved from side to side as I brought him passed my navel and up my torso. Finally he reached my mouth.

 

He screamed.

 

I opened my mouth wide enough to push his struggling body inside and then closed my mouth, silencing the cry to the outside village. They cheered. I swallowed and they cheered louder.

 

Three hours later the entire village was asleep. Two had even passed out on top of me. I waited and finally was sure that all was quiet in the settlement. Slowly, my hand moved towards the sleeping forms that lay on my breasts. I grabbed one man and didn’t even rouse him as I brought him to my mouth and swallowed. It was amusing to feel him awaken as he was sliding down my throat. The man sleeping on my stomach awoke. He had heard the screaming coming from within.

“Who’s in this woman’s stomach?” he shouted. I didn’t clearly hear the response from my stomach but the man standing on my abdomen did alright. He rounded on me.

“Did you mean to swallow him or was it some sort of accident?” he asked.

“Oh it was an accident!” I assured him.

“Then throw up!” he urged. “He might still have a chance.”

I eyed him slyly. My intentions must have shone through because he suddenly looked horrorstruck and I knew the time to finish him was now, before he could scream. I grabbed him and swiftly brought him to my mouth. He was delicious. I hesitated swallowing him for just a moment as he writhed in my mouth. Finally, when I realized it was time to devour this village I gulped slowly, feeling him pass over the larynx and down into the esophagus where he wiggled to slow his decent. It was a familiar feeling but it always feels wonderful.

 

 My belly groaned as if these two little morsels flailing about within had awakened my hunger and I realized just how great my apatite had become. It was time to start feasting. The fire I had lit was now a bed of glowing red embers. I stoked up the fire and flames danced high, making the darkness retreat from it and the town I now turned towards. Brushing off the dust from my pants, I walked softly towards the village. As I had stated, many people had fallen asleep in the street, beggars and rich side by side.

 

I picked up the first man I came to and tossed him into my mouth. I was salivating now and he went down easy. Unfortunately, he did not struggle. I ate several more, one by one. I even flicked someone a few times to awaken them before starting them on the tour of my internal organs. No one seemed to wake up enough to struggle. I was severely disappointed. I made my way back to my pack and got out my bag. Returning to the village, I began collecting everyone sleeping on the street, deciding that they would be more fun after they had slept off their drinks. I was collecting the last few when a young lad of about sixteen or so came out of his house. I suspect that my footfalls had caused vibrations that awoken him. I guess I had become too excited to be stealthy. He saw what I was up to, but I smiled at him, hoping he would think I was helping the drunks into a safe place for the night. He did not seem to know how to react. My belly cried out for him and I think he could see the hunger in my eye. He must have mistaken my evaluation of his body as one of desire rather than apatite. He seemed to like my attention because he smiled at me and stepped towards me. Obviously he did not know my designs for him. I knelt down on my knees and put my face close to his, trying to be as reassuring as possible.

“Wanna play a game?” I asked.

He nodded.

“Okay, how about this? I will be a mean giantess and you can be my food! Just climb onto my tongue and I will bring you into my mouth.”

He looked terrified at the game I suggested.

“Oh! I don’t know. That sounds scary! What if you eat me?”

“If I wanted to eat you don’t you think I would have by now?”

“I guess,” he still was unconvinced. “But what if you swallow accidentally?”

“I won’t swallow accidentally. How many times have you swallowed something by accident?”

“None I guess.”

  “Come on then! Don’ be afraid!”

I extended my tongue down towards the little fellow. He slowly climbed onto my tongue. I brought him into my mouth and starting moving him around, gently, and messaging him. My belly growled. He tasted delicious. It took all my willpower not to swallow him. Finally I let him out.

“How did you like it in there?”

“Wow! That was terrific. It was so incredible.”

“Want to do it again?” I coaxed.

“Yeah!” he said excitedly. “Remember don’t accidentally swallow me.”

“I won’t!”

I stuck my tongue out and he climbed on again, a willing volunteer. Then I pitched my head back and swallowed. I whispered into the night, “That was not an accident,” so he would know I had wanted to eat him all along.

 

I quickly finished my collection of the drunks without incident. The poor young boy I had just eaten must have been thrashing about in my belly. His every move excited me and made me hungrier than the moment before. I could no longer hold back.

 

I ripped the roof off a large house and began gathering up its occupants. I tossed five people into my mouth and ground them to pulp before swallowing. By the time they reached my stomach I was on to the next house. Four more people, all in their early twenties, made the journey down my esophagus alive. The third house was a family with four girls. I ate them one by one; chewing them all before they became truly awake.

 

I went on like that, house by house until I was on my fourteenth one when a night- watchmen spotted what I was up to. They must have made the rounds every hour. He saw what I was doing and began to ring a bell he carried. I grabbed him and tossed his ridiculous bell and tiny pointed stick away. Then down he went, wriggling, like he should.

 

Someone else had caught up the bell and started ringing it. The town began to come alive. What the Hell, I thought. No one was really putting up a fight. Might as well get them awake. People began to pour out of their houses. They saw no drunks lying on the street, they saw the roofs torn from other homes. They saw me standing over them.