- Text Size +

Responding to the warning bell I ran out of my cottage. I saw the giantess silhouetted in the light of her giant fire, casting a shadow over me. Her beautiful form had been alluring but now it was terrifying. The man who had rung the watch bell was standing in the middle of the square. He looked like he was about to address us but the giantess beat him to it.

 

“Citizens of Loc’ta,” she said in a voice so loud that was fit to wake the jungle. “Thank you for your kind hospitality. And thank you Nunag for bringing me to this kind place.”

You could hear the excitement in her next words.

“Unfortunately, I am here neither to protect you nor to vanquish your enemies for you. I am here to devour you. All of you are my food. You all will visit my belly just as the entire village of your enemies did two nights ago.  I have already eaten several of your people and I must say they were delicious. I look forward to tasting each and every one of you as you pass my lips.”

 

With that she reached into the crowd and grabbed up a handful of people, I couldn’t see exactly how many but I did see her bring them to her mouth and toss them all in, except one who missed the mouth and fell to the giantesses feet. The giantess swallowed the people in her mouth alive and looked down. The man at her feet was crawling away as fast as he could, which was not very fast.    

 

The giantess knelt down and placed her face just behind the poor man. Then her tongue darted out and licked the man, who stuck to it. I was the last person to ever see him as her teeth closed behind him, blocking him from view. Then I saw a swallowing motion in her throat and I knew he was gone.

 

“Delicious,” she said as people screamed and tried to hide. Some ran for their houses, others for the jungle. I ran for the jungle. My last look behind me showed her ripping a roof off a building and people running out the door before she could corner and catch them in the house. I double timed it to the forest.

 

                                                            <<<<<

It didn’t take long for the town to empty. I had eaten most of the people hiding there by now and I noticed from my scanner that only a few lingered here and there in places they thought were save. The rest were hiding in the jungle. I turned my footsteps in that direction.

 <<<<<<< 

I was trying to catch my breath. I was with several other people who had escaped the village and I could hear others crashing though the undergrowth on either side of us. I was thinking back on the site I had seen earlier, the giantess swallowing people and destroying my village. Who was still alive? Who was, at this very moment, being digested alive in that giant belly of hers? How could someone so beautiful be so evil?

 

Suddenly I heard a scream off to my left. Then several more screams split the silence. Then there was a woman’s laughter, high and clear, piercing the night. It was a laugh of genuine amusement, not one of wickedness, like I would have expected from a cruel giantess.

 

“Run,” I whispered to my companions and we sprinted off.  

 

It was not long after that that we felt her coming up behind us. I chanced a look back and saw that she was indeed closing in. Her expression was one of delight as she watched us running with everything we had away from her. Her form was one of great splendor as she towered over us and the surrounding jungle of grass. She reached out and grabbed a woman behind me. She put the woman into her mouth and began to munch, the sounds of bones popping came to my ears and I ran harder. Then I veered off from everyone else and made a break for it. The giantess followed the others and I watched from under a leaf as she went after them.

 

I tried to get away from the dreadful spot but soon came upon a barrier that no matter how hard I tried I could not climb or walk around. I spent several hours, utterly perplexed but still trying to find a way to pass the obstacle but suddenly I looked up and there she was looking amused at my feeble attempts to scale the fence. She grabbed me (she was far too fast to outrun) and put me into a bag where I was surprised to find many of my fellow villagers, all of them men.  She kept us in that bag for what seemed like an eternity.

 

Finally the day came when we found ourselves in a vast house. She had hung us in a cage in her kitchen.  Even if we did get out of the cage, we would fall about a thousand feet down. I noticed that there were several similar cages around the kitchen, another filled with men whom we didn’t know but learned she had bought, and a third filled with some woman from our village. Everyone else from our settlement, we later learned, had been eaten by the giantess.

 

Every day she would grab some of us and eat us for lunch. She often would cook the females. They would be roasted over a fire, cooked on a pan or boiled in water. Mercifully, she would quickly kill them before cooking them… usually.

With us males it was always the same, swallowed alive.

We would sit up there and watch her putter about her kitchen, she lived alone so she was the only person her size that we ever saw. She was quite a pretty site. She also liked to sing. It turned out that she had a wonderful voice and I even enjoyed listening to it, although I never admitted it.

 

Finally my turn came. I knew I was done for when she looked directly at me and opened the cage. She grabbed me at once. Surprisingly she grabbed everyone else too. There were only five of us left so we didn’t amount to much by her standards.

 

Looking into her beautiful face I thought it might not be so bad to die for her. She opened her mouth and in I went. Then she swallowed me alive.

                                                            <<<<<

“You know, you guys are pretty tasty,” I told the four tiny people that I held in my hands. I started to chuckle at their expressions. My mother’s voice echoed in my head, “Don’t laugh so! The poor things know you’re going to eat them!”

I tried to restrain myself but the tickling from within my belly was too much.

The four men on my belly looked about forlornly. They had no where to run. They were standing on my stomach with me looking down on them. I lying on the couch so they had a steep precipice on their right and only pillows on their left.

 

One of them tried to run down my leg but I lifted my knees and sent him sliding back to my abdomen.  

 

“I really have to say you’re pretty good.” I told them. “No wonder I ate everyone in your village.” I giggled again at the wiggling in my stomach. My words must have stimulated its occupant to attempt an escape from the deathly pit he was entombed within.

 

The tiny men standing on me didn’t seem to know what to do. They knew begging would be useless. If that worked, I would have let them go long ago. I smiled my best smile at them. “Persistent isn’t he?” I asked, poking my own belly and causing them to shy away from my finger incase I decided to grab them. “So, does anyone here like port wine cheese? I think it would be so much fun to try one of you guys with port wine cheese. Do you mind?” I directed my question to a small, shaking boy of about eighteen.

“N… No!” he blurted. He was shaking his head, his hands outstretched and his entire frame began to tremble.

“You don’t mind? Oh Joy!” I got him as he was trying to scamper off. I got a bit of cheese and a cracker and placed the shaking kid onboard. “Time to take a trip on the cracker of doom,” I told him. “Bye, bye now.”

Predictably, he started screaming. I brought the cracker in and crush! The boy’s troubles were over.

“Mmmm!” It’s so good!” I told his fellows as I was chewing. “The cheese balances out the nice warm body taste but they go well together.” I swallowed the food, bits of flesh and bone and cracker stuck in the bloody cheese. “Good!” I reiterated and swallowed again, removing the traces of cheese and ground up person. “Sorry about talking with my mouth full. I got carried away.”

                                                            <<<<<<<

She considered us with the air of a cat deciding on which prey it would pounce on next. Her giant eyes, which could hold a man spellbound, were darting between me and Goeqw, completely ignoring Nunag, the bastard who had brought us this fiend in the first place.

 

She seemed to decide. “I think I’ll try both of you.” Her words shook us as she spoke since we were standing on her. It was like feeling your own death sentence while you heard it. Suddenly her giant hand was upon us.

“I knew I never should have trusted her! Or you! It’s because of you we’re all dying!” I shouted to Nunag as he watched us in her hands. He said nothing.

“Now boys,” said the woman, “it’s impolite to shout at each other. Especially when I’m trying to eat! It gives me indigestion when my food doesn’t agree.”

 

I started to shout all I could. I could see this amused the hell out of the giantess. She threw her head back and laughed. 

 

 Goeqw and I were squashed together atop a giant slice of cheese. It must have been two feet thick and six feet across. A giant cracker was underneath that. We rode it like a magic carpet, on our hands and knees as the beauty that I had watched eat my companions for so long now finally turned her attention towards me. We entered the salivating mouth. I was hit with dripping saliva straight off. I saw with what light was left, just as she was closing her mouth, that Goeqw was right under the teeth.

 

Then the light was gone and Goeqw’s brief scream was obliterated with the loudest Crunch I have ever heard. Blood splattered my body and saliva ran like a river. The teeth quickly separated again and repeated the horrible motion of crushing my friend’s body. Suddenly the bit of cheese and cracker I was on, lying on the tongue, was pitched under the teeth. I sensed them under and above me. I lifted my hands to protect myself and felt-

 <<<<<<< 

I crushed the other man who proved himself just as enjoyable as the last. Quickly chewing, because I knew it was rude to keep poor Nunag waiting, I swallowed my food. Nunag before I swallow you I should say thank you for taking me to you village. This whole week of eating your friends would not have been possible without you.”

I gave Nunag a brief grin before checking my watch.

“Oh my goodness! I’m running late. I am going to the beach with some friends today.” I told Nunag.

“I’ve never been to the beach,” he said miserably.

“Don’t worry. You’re coming. Of course it will be hard to appreciate when you’re in my belly.”

“I don’t suppose you would hurry up with the swallowing?” he asked.

“You want me to swallow you?” I asked. It was always a rare treat when you met a guy who wanted me to eat him. I loved them and traditionally, gave them better treatment before they went down the hatch. They were such fun to play with.

“I just want to get it over with,” he asserted. “I brought you to my village. You’ve eaten everyone I’ve ever known. I disserve to suffer the same fate.”

 

“Well I will just have to have fun at the beach without you.” I told him. “Oops. No you’ll be with me. You’ll just be in my belly while I go swimming and surfing. Ha, ha.”

 

He didn’t resist as I caught him and brought him to my mouth. I opened wide, letting him take in the view. Then I delicately placed him on my tongue. I closed my mouth and let him sit there a moment with his thoughts of his predecessors. Then I lifted my tongue and gulp, down he went. He wasn’t that much fun really. He didn’t wiggle at all. He did begin some commotion once he reached his temporary destination but other than that, not much happened.

 I was happy. He was still tasty and I had now eaten two wild villages. I got my beach bag ready, changed into my bathing suite and headed out the door. Thinking fondly of the villagers I had eaten, I wondered if I would ever get such a chance to find such an inhabitation ever again.