- Text Size +

The usual way to Alice's house had been hell for Max. The constant movement of the giant teenager had made him go up and down inside her bag nonstop, causing him to hit the girl's notebooks time and time again until he finally lost counciousness. 

Then, he came to. As he stood up, the teenager recollected his thoughts, adjusting his view as he hoped for the whole thing to be no more than a weird dream, only to have his hopes shattered. The dark place he found himself in was, without a doubt, Alice's bag, which now was bigger than any room he had ever seen. The second thing he noticed was that the bag was open, as he could clearly see the light from the outside. 

"Shit, what the fuck is happening? Why did this happened to me?" He asked to no one as he walked to the exit, unsure of what to do in such a bizarre situation.

"Ugh..." As his eyes adjusted to the bright light from the giant lamp, the vision of Alice's room became clear. He was in the girl's bed, it seemed, on the room's left side. Gigantic yellow walls surrounded the room decorated with a few posters from random movies, or books, or bands. Max wasn't sure. The door was at the right side, just beside the dresser, with a bookcase a bit more to the right and a desk on the right side of the bed. 

As Max turned to analyse the other side of the room, he realized Alice was in the bed. He, seemingly about half a inch tall, was right beside the giantess' torso, a part of its beautiful white skin revealed. She was wearing a pink pajamas, which implied Max had been asleep for a pretty long time.

"Hey!!! Alice!!!" No answer came. "Shit..." Max started to walk in the direction of the girl's head as he tried to organize his thoughts. This was a absurdly impossible situation, now wasn't? Max had no idea of how or why that had happened, but he sure as hell wasn't going to stand there and watch. 

Even though he was running, Max took a while to reach her face. He walked until the pillow, that looked like a giant wall from his perspective and looked back. The girl was laying with her belly downwards and what was on her pillow wasn't her head, but a notebook.

Max turned around to try to get her attention, but was paralyzed by the massive, beautiful sight. Alice was looking at her notebook with a pencil touching her huge, pink lips, completely absorbed by her studies. A few undone buttoms revealed her breasts, quite sizeable even for a normal sized person.

"Alice! Alice!!!"

-

Alice was having a hard time with Mathematics, as usual. She had managed to keep her grades above avarage since she entered high school, but Math was a subject in which she always had difficulty. The lack of intetest she had in it didn't help, so she came up with a efficient way of keeping her concentration: Listen to classic music while studying. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes. She had tried to tell Anna about it, but she never cared much about grades. Well, her loss. 

-

"Fucking earphones!!! Are you fucking kidding me?!!!" Max screamed with unstoppable rage as he dashed towards the massive pillow. He jumped, managing to grab on the pillow's lining and then furiously started to climb it. 

"Earphones, for God's sake! What's up with this shit? Is this some sort of prank from a devil or a alien or whatever the hell? If ya think I'm going to just low my head and die with this fucked up crap you don't know shit, fuckhead. I have no idea what the fuck is going on, but if this is someone's fault I'm seriously going to beat them up until they start to vomit their own guts!!!"

Max continued to climb, completely given in to madness bacause of the situation, bursting in rage. After reaching the top, he dashed in the notebook's direction and jumped on it, turning to the giantess' face once again. "Hey, Alice!!! Look down here, ya shithead!!!"

-

Suddenly, something small moving on the pillow grabbed Alice's attention as it jumped on her notebook moving desperately. Well, Alice didn't really had time to deal with-- Wait, that thing's way too huge to be an ant! 

-

Max's scream instantly stopped as he noticed the massive hand that was going in his direction at a scaring speed as the gigantic Alice stood up to get away fprom him. He jumped backwards at a surprising speed just enough to avoid being under the colossal hand when it hit the floor, or rather, Alice's notebook. Even so, the force of the impact sent him to the sky, though not over 30 centimeters from the girl's perspective. 

"Now she thinks I'm some random bug? Can't know for sure if it's better or worse than not being seen at all, though." The little man though as it fell on the girls hand, trying to hold on as she jumped from the bed with enough force to send Max to the other side of the room if he let go of her. Noticing the bug's location, the girl extended her other hand to quickly end its life. 

"What the-" The girl's left hand froze as she noticed that the small bug on her hand had a appearence way too similar to a human. Almost hypnotized, the giantess brought her hand closer to her face.

Max was terrified as he was remembered of just how insignificant he had become. That girl used to be at least 20 centimeters shorter than him, and now only her face already towered over him. It was unimaginable just how much power that 17 years old high school girl had upon him, and how her absurd size contrasted with her cute and feminine looks. 

"W-What?!" The girl's voice, thunderous for Max, was shocked, for Alice had just noticed just how similar that little thing on her hand was to her classmate Max, who she had miserably failed to talk to that same day. No, it couldn't be... 

"Ah... AAAH!"