- Text Size +

"Ugh, finally" Anna sighed as she stretched her arms, relieved after finishing her homework. "I guess I'll take a nice bath now." She went to her wardrobe, picking up a simple white t-shirt, pink shorts and underwear. Though she paid a lot of attention on what she wore when going out, Anna had a liking for way more casual clothing when she was home. 'Stylishly simple', she believed. Letting her clothes on the bed, the girl went to the bathroom. 

Meanwhile, Jack was having a hard time on Anna's bag. Though there was a opening, the girl had left it in a way Jack had to climb to get out, besides the pile of notebooks and pencils that were over him because Anna had left her pencil case open. After a few minutes, the little man managed to get out and got a look at Anna's room. To his surprise, it was kind of... reserved? He expected something more colorful since Anna was really outgoing but it was kind of simple. It give him a really mature vibe, though.

"This makes no sense at all" Climbing the bag down to Anna's bed, wich was covered with a red quilt, he thought on what to do next. "I don't know what happened to Max, only that he went to Alice's bag. I should make sure he's safe, but first..." He had to grab Anna's attention somehow. He looked around. He was up on her bed, so he likely wouldn't be able to use anything out of it. He could even be stepped on if he tried to get out.

"Wait, is that..." He found a difference in elevation and color on the bed. Anna's clothes, of course. He could stand there to call out to her, since she obviously would have to look on it to...

"But, does that mean..." At the same time the boy said that, the door opened and the sound of Anna's footsteps echoed through the room. The girl was wearing only a white towel, showing a good amount of her white skin and recently washed black hair. Jack was astonished viewing the girl he had a crush on sice his first day at school like this, and at such a massive, mind-boggling size, almost like a goddess.

She came closer and closer to her bed, her every step causing loud booms for Jack, who stood frozen on her bed. After a few moments, he came to himself. "Anna! Here!" Now, wasn't he taking this whole situation way too lightly? Maybe that meant he was losing it in a way. "Anna!" But wathever, he thought. This could be his only chance. His screams and waving arms went unnoticed by the giant girl, however. She slowly removed her towel, showing Jack her crush's nude body.

From her beautiful porcelain face to her round curves, she was perfect. Her recently washed white skin, her sexy belly, even her pussy was revealed in full nude and gigantic scale. Jack got hard. But of course, the tiny's presence wasn't known for Anna. She got closer, way too close, to the point her giant breasts blocked Jack's vision of her face. Then, she bent down to grab her clothes.

First, she grabbed her black panties. Jack could only watch as she put them on, her beautiful massive leg rising slowly in an almost sensual way, then coming down at the same speed, the black langerie covering the girl's privates. The little man couldn't hold his erection at the vision of the girl adjusting her massive underwear right in front of him. For a moment, she turned to look on the mirror and Jack was able to see her colossal, perfectly round ass. It was huge even for her size, the only point that was a sure win for her against Alice's looks. Anna turned back to pick up her bra, and Jack realized that he was wasting time. 

"Anna!" He continued to screamed with waving arms as he jumped on her bra, yet his efforts couldn't reach the giantess's ears. Her hand picked up the bra and it rose to the sky. Jack holded on it with all his strenght, the blast of wind against him because of the giantess' movements. For a moment, it stopped. Then, the girl turned back really fast, and Jack lost balance. "No!" To his luck, his arm had tangled on the bra's fabric, and now he was trapped with his back against Anna's boobs.

Right in front of him, however, the perfect sight of Anna's gigantic body stood. It was the mirror's reflection of course. Anna had finished wearing the bra and was asmiring herself a little before wearing the rest.

"Hmm." She murmured to herself getting a little closer to the mirror, her voice carrying a heavy weight for Jack. Then, both of her hands went to her breasts. Suddenly, Jack found himself between two giant fingers as the girl grabbed her own boobs. "Ahh, what the hell?!" She shook them a little, a massive shake for Jack, however. 

"Hmm... They're pretty big already, huh? Still not bigger than Alice, though. Wait, what is that?" Her fingers grabbed Jack, removing him from her bra. He rose his head and found Anna's colossal face right in front of him, shock clear on the girl's face.

"J-Jack?"