- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope you enjoy my first giantess related story. Comments and ratings are encouraged!

Claire Vu had a secret fetish. She was afraid to indulge in it, acknowledge it for what it was.  It wasn’t unusual nor was it widely accepted either. If it meant not telling her any of her partners, she was more than willing. Fortunately, Claire was single, therefore that meant she didn’t have anyone to tell.

Her fetish however, was for women’s feet. Her attraction wouldn’t be described as an obsession. She was especially particular about what she liked. They had to be well-kept, clean, and soft. They also must include a pedicure. One thing she didn’t mind however was the stench. It was an odd factor that drew her to them in the first place.

It first happened at a board meeting. She noticed one of her female co-workers had slipped off her heels underneath the table. She fanned out her nylon clad toes while stretching her legs. Claire was sitting right next her and the odor was strong enough to hit her nostrils. It was pleasant to her but the rest of the co-workers weren’t impressed. No one would’ve guessed she had a foot fetish. She kept a straight face during the entire meeting. The pungent aroma was like perfume to her. This time she gained a particular interest in only one woman’s feet in the office.

This happened to be Kiana Davis. She was recently hired as an editor of their fashion company. Claire thought she had the prettiest feet she ever laid eyes on. Kiana often changed her toenail colour every week. This drew more attention to them. It was becoming increasingly hard for Claire to pretend she didn’t notice. Summer was approaching, which meant open-toe shoes. Usually, she was able to keep herself under control but for some reason she couldn’t. It was almost as if Kiana knew exactly what she liked.  If Claire was caught, she would most likely resign her position. It was a terrifying thought to be discovered as the foot freak of the highly regarded establishment. How long could she keep it a secret for?

. . . . . . . . .


During break, Claire helped herself to the daily special at the cafeteria. It was tuna Tuesday. Tuna fish sandwiches and pasta salad. She had to admit that the cafeteria made decent meals. Once she paid for her lunch at the cash, she noticed Kiana was right behind her. She was wearing her curly hair in twin buns along with light makeup and a grey maxi dress and this time…sandals! This might be a dream or a nightmare, Claire couldn’t tell which one. She carried her tray to an empty table hoping Kiana wouldn’t notice her. They never spoke before but she knew to expect the unexpected.

Claire sat down and quietly ate alone while flipping through a random magazine. She pretended she noticed an interesting article and skimmed through it. But it was obviously it a boring piece, it lacked substance. She skipped through more pages, scooping some creamy pasta salad into her mouth. It was becoming quite tedious after awhile. It was just writers blabbing about

“Is it interesting enough to ignore me with?” A soft voice suddenly asked but loud enough to be heard. Claire slowly lifts her head up to see Kiana. She was sitting across from her wearing a cheeky grin on her face. Her hand was resting under her chin as she stirred a spoon in her chili.  

“T-That wasn’t my intention…” Claire stutters unable to come up with a clever excuse.  Kiana was smart enough to figure it out. There was no point in covering it up now. But the curly haired woman just laughed. “It’s okay to be shy. I don’t mind since I’m new here and all.” She dipped a piece of toast into her chili taking a large bite.

“So, you must be Claire. I’m Kiana. I hear you’re in the design department. You certainly are talented at what you do."

“Thank you. I try to meet Avalon's expectations.”

“For real. Your layouts are eye poppingly gorgeous. The vintage floral background and flowy text was beautiful for the spring issue.”

Claire didn’t know what to say. Nobody paid attention to her designs except the boss, but even then she didn’t respond this kindly. “You really think so? That means a lot to me. It feels unreal I’ve gotten to this point. I have been wanting to become a graphic designer for a long time.”  

Kiana listened to her every word. She was interested in Claire and what she had to say. It felt a little sad that she didn’t get the chance to express herself this way. She was passionate, sweet and insightful. The things that Kiana liked in a person. Claire’s eyes sparkled and since she started work, she hardly seen her true spirit shine.

“Oh...sorry. Did I talk your ear off?” Claire gently rested her hand on Kiana’s. She was worried that she talked too much about herself and didn’t give her a chance to speak.

Kiana shook her head.

“No, it was lovely to hear you speak. I like you.” She smiled. What came next was unexpected for Claire as she became distracted by her new friend to notice a thing. Kiana secretly slipped her feet from her sandals carefully brushing her toes against Claire’s lower leg. “I think we’ll get along quite well, don’t you?” She giggled softly.

Claire’s mind froze. Either her imagination was running wild or this was really happening. It was a common flirtaious move. But it was entirely different considering it was her fetish. She could feel how silky smooth her feet felt on her skin. They were slightly moist, producing sweat from a long morning of work. She wondered if Kiana was aware of this.

Nonetheless, she savoured the moment. But tired her best not to show any signs of it on her face. She focused on eating her lunch while listening to Kiana talk. She was explaining how she always wanted to be a writer and was also good at editing. This job gave her fulfillment to work with other writers and focus on hers at home. Claire enjoyed hearing her story and being secretly teased under the table.

“What kind of stories do you write, Kiana?” She asked eager to know her genre of interest,

Kiana withdrew her feet from Claire’s legs in laughter. “It’s a little...embarrassing,..” she admitted but leaned in to whisper what it was. “I write erotica about fifty foot tall women, sometimes women shrinking other women for fun. But it’s completely non violent. I focus on the romantic, eortic and cute factors. I know it must sound weird.”


Claire didn’t find it weird at all. It was more fascinating and sexy than anything. Maybe she hadn’t guessed that she was lesbian and liked the same things she did.


“It can’t be if...I like those things too.” She blushed and Kiana also blushed. There was a pleasant silence between the two. This was the start of a connection that Claire hadn’t realized would had come true.


“Would you like to come over to my place after work?” Kiana offered. “It’ll just be us and I’ll order us pizza.” This was the sweetest offer Claire ever gotten. She liked Kiana right away too.


“I would love to. That sounds amazing.” She takes the last bite of her pasta. They only had two minutes before work started but they decided to spend it by gazing into each others eyes.


. . . . . . . .



After work, Kiana drove them to her house. The music was playing and cool summer breeze blew through the opened car windows. Claire felt comfortable sitting beside her. She even had  refreshments in the car in case she was peckish.


“How are you feeling?” Kiana asked lightly touching her shoulder. She had one hand on the wheel but drove safely.


“I’m feeling good.”  Claire smiled enjoying the view. The neighbourhood that Kiana lived in was beautiful. The trees in every front yard started to blossom, she could smell their flowers in the breeze. The grass was neatly trimmed and every garden had its own unique flare. Claire lived in an apartment and always admired people who owned houses.


“Which house is yours?”


“The small red house with the mini garden.”  


As soon are Kiana parked her car in the driveway, Claire carefully came out to view Kiana’s garden. In her flower bed, there were tulips, daisies and pansies lined up in orderly fashion. A wooden fairy house stood alongside elf and frog statues. It was carefully decorated and placed accordingly to create a particular theme.


“It’s really pretty!” Claire exclaimed in wonder.


“I’m glad you like it, sweetie. You can help me plant some new flowers sometime.” Kiana smiled.


She held Claire’s hand, unlocking the front door. Once inside they sat together on the couch closer than they anticipated. Neither of them minded their legs touching one another. It caused Claire to flirtatiously bump Kiana’s thigh. “Hawaiian?” She asked waiting for a reply. Kiana nodded in agreement. “Hawaiian it is.”


Kiana dialled the number of the pizzeria and started ordering. It would be a large hawaiian pizza with a side order of boneless wings and mozzarella sticks. Claire was famished. She hadn’t eaten for hours and this meal was obviously something she would truly enjoy.


“Our food will be here in around 45 minutes. I hope that’s okay.” She carefully pet her head sweetly. Claire nods resting her head on her shoulder. Kiana rubs her own tired feet the best she can. They are aching from walking all day in the office.


Claire’s eyes secretively glance over at her tired feet. The oder was stronger than it was at the cafeteria. She instantly became lost in a trance. Kiana scrunched her sole, rubbing the ball of her foot. The sweat causing them to appear slightly glossy. Her pedicured toenails were painted a red wine colour and glittered in the sunlight. They were much too pretty to ignore but the risk of getting caught was quite high.


She wished she didn’t look too obvious.


Kiana started to notice. “You’re spacing out...everything okay?” she raised an eyebrow.


Claire quickly snapped out of it feeling anxiety take over. What if she found out? Would she hate her? Never talk to her again and ignore her at work? She could never go through that. She liked Kiana alot. It would break her heart if they never got the chance to get closer.

“I’m sorry...I didn’t mean to…I-"

Kiana placed a finger on  her lips and lifted her soles up to Claire’s face. She had an idea of something her cute co-worker was fascinated by. “You’re very good at hiding it in front of everyone...except me. It’s about time someone noticed my perfect feet. I always wanted a girl who likes me from my head...to my toes.” She giggled while wiggling her toes.

Claire became speechless by Kiana. She knew all this time and waited till they were alone to tell her. It made a huge sigh of relief escape from her body. She didn’t mind it at all. In fact, it was even better. She liked the attention and was happy to be getting it from her.

“Well, it looks like you have a job now. But first will you go out with me?

“Yes, of course.” Claire smiled

“That settles it. Will you do the honours of rubbing my feet?” she asked with a pouty look.