- Text Size +
Giantess Jenny, mistress of death 

Dedicated to “Girlfood”

 

Giantess Jenny lay on her bed, her firm naked body resting on sensual black silk sheets; her head seductively nestling into a silken pillow.

She was stretched out motionlessly staring at a small spider lowering itself downward from the ceiling on its web.

As she gazed at the busy insect; she contemplated the events from the night before and remembered to her embarrassment how drunk she had became that evening.

It was the usual sequel of events for Friday night; a few beers on her own; select a male to sleep with, take him home, make love to him, then devour him in the early hours of the morning.

But this Friday night she had became very unruly and loud and had drawn attention to herself and become slightly embarrassing.

Inside she felt somewhat uncomfortable and remorseful about her behaviour and remembering the spectacle on the dance floor when she had bared her breasts to her selected male, she cringed inside at the memory.

 

As she tormented herself she lightly gnawed her bottom lip, which still had traces of her crimson lipstick from the night before.

 

Now she was worried that they might not let her back into the nightclub because of her unacceptable behaviour.

She was sorry and remorseful about her conduct and hoped this wasn’t the case as this particular nightclub was her favourite.

 

The club already had a bad reputation for the disappearance of male clientele after visiting this particular nightclub.

The police were baffled and had no leads as to why the men had disappeared

She smiled to herself, as she knew exactly where the men had gone; inside her mouth and into her tummy to be digested as a snack for Giantess Jenny, she laughed to herself quietly.

She didn’t think she was under any sort of suspicion; but last week a doorman did say to her that he had seen her talking with one of the men who had vanished without trace

 

She wasn’t going to take any chances and the doorman would have to be dealt with; if only he knew what was in store for him she thought to herself evilly.

She had no time to waste so one midweek evening when the club wasn’t very busy she made a point of drawing the doorman into conversation and luring him to a quiet booth at the back of the club.

 

He was very relaxed in her company so Jenny found it was very easy to surreptitiously drop a shrinking potion into his beer without him being aware what was happening.

He was in the process of asking her on a date when suddenly he shrank and his clothes fell into a pile onto the seat next to her.

She franticly searched for the doorman and located him below her feet on the sticky carpet below her.

He was now only a quarter of an inch in size.

Instinctively she raised her sexy black stiletto over the petrified doorman and was about to callously snuff his life out with a gentle crush, but changed her mind at the last moment.

She stooped down and scooped up the doorman and gently held him in her hand.

She gathered up his clothes and stuffed them into a large holdall she had brought with her for that purpose.

  

Making her way back to the bar she walked past two girls who were obviously under age drinkers and who were quite drunk; Jenny casually deposited the shrunken male into one of their drinks without them noticing.

 

The doorman couldn’t believe what was happening to him, he frantically tried to keep afloat in the vodka and coke but was becoming very intoxicated, as he had swallowed a lot of alcohol by accident.

He gazed up at the beautiful young girl and shouted to her to try to make her aware of the situation; but to no avail; his cries fell on deaf ears

He noticed how luscious her full pink lips were and how pert and large her breasts were.

It was then he realised the seriousness of the situation and he started to panic inside his own personal alcoholic swimming pool

  

Finding a bar stool evil Jenny sat and watched the girl who now unsuspectingly had a small human in her glass who was completely at her mercy.

 

At that moment the girl raised the glass to her sensual pink lips and drained it in one.

Jenny watched her as she swallowed the human cocktail and could see the contents of the glass, which included the doorman, coursing down her pretty gullet.

 

The doorman had felt the glass raise up and saw a fleeting glimpse of the young girls lips parting and felt the warmth of her breath and a view of her oesophagus as he was helplessly drunk along with the vodka and coke and sent coursing into her wet mouth and immediately down her gullet to be digested in her powerful young gastric juices.

 

Job done! thought Jenny callously.

 

She must have, in her time as a giantess sent hundreds of innocent men to their deaths.

On occasions she would eat woman; she once devoured her best friend because she had guessed Jenny’s secret of being a murdering giantess.

 

Giantess Jenny had dispatched her date Rob who she was with last night; he was safely digested ages ago.

She had eaten him in the early hours of Saturday morning in revenge for snoring all night.

 

She had contemplated letting him live but the noise of his snoring kept her awake so while he slept put some shrinking elixir on his lips and he shrank as he slept.

When the shrinking process was completed and he was small enough, she popped him nonchalantly into her waiting wet maw like she was eating a piece of candy.

She lay back onto the sumptuous pillows and moved him around her mouth with her glorious tongue; she felt him franticly moving around inside her trying to escape.

She enjoyed causing panic and horror to her victims it exited her to the point of arousal.

Jenny became tired and fell asleep delaying his death for a few moments.

  

The poor chap then tried to climb to his freedom through her sexy parted lips, which awoke Jenny.

If he had been quicker he might of made good his escape from her mouth of hell; but he hesitated for a split second, which was enough to seal his fate and his escape bid failed.

Realising she had nearly lost her next meal, Jenny gently clamped her lips lightly on his right foot and sucked him back in like spaghetti.

His death was immediate; she finished him off without mercy;

As she chewed on his body his bones crunched and his blood pumped into Jenny’s mouth mixing with her warm salty saliva; she savoured the flavour of his lifeblood.

By now he was now completely digested and part of her magnificent hot body.

  

The giantess rose from her bed of death and sex and slipped into a black silk dressing gown and walked over to below where the suspended spider was hanging from his web.

As the spider lowered himself she opened her silk dressing gown revealing her large full breast.

Her nipples were very erect and as she stroked them she watched the spider as if obeying an unheard order, or as though trained to do so, nestled himself inside her warm cleavage.

She smiled to herself and slowly placed her hands on her breasts and pushed them together crushing the insect inside; what a superb death she thought; she walked from the bedroom and went downstairs.

 

Walking into her kitchen and finding her purse she took out a pack of cigarettes and placed one between her evil lips and lit the end of it and started to smoke.

 

Jenny went over to the fridge and took out some cooked meat, then made her way to the garage at the side of her house.

She went over to the corner and retrieved a small cage, which had an old towel, draped over it.

Removing the cover it revealed inside, a man who was about a foot in height who was very bloated and fat; she pushed the meat through the bars of the cage, the man grabbed the flesh and started to greedily eat it.

 

Jenny started to salivate when she realised how fat her captive had become and started to imagine how tender and delicious he would be when roasted.

 

Jenny had been fattening up the guy for her thanksgiving dinner; which was tomorrow she did this every year it was a tradition of hers

The poor guy knew his fate and that his time was nearly up.

 

Jenny picked up a pair of leather gloves that were conveniently at the side of the cage and slid them onto her sexy hands’ the leather gloves were a tight fit and they felt very comfortable on.

The giantess unlocked and opened the padlock door of the cage.

She immediately slid her leather hand inside and grabbed the unfortunate male by the struggling torso.

She removed him and started to examine him; she poked and pinched his body remarking how plump and meaty he had become and how tasty he was going to be.

 

The poor guy squealed as she tightened her leather grip.

Raising him eye level; she said in an evil voice “your going to grease my lips tomorrow, so today you die”

He started to struggle and Jenny gave out a loud laugh, her mouth wide open revealing a set of perfect white teeth.

He could see right into her mouth and down her throat and thought to himself “that’s where I am going tomorrow”

  

She placed him back in the cage telling him to prepare himself for his execution, as she would return to do the deed when she had got washed and dressed.

The evil giantess bathed in scented water and carefully applied her execution make-up; it had become a ritual with her to wear a very pale make-up and black shiny lipstick to finish off when carrying out one of these executions.

 

She slipped into her skin-tight black leather cat suit and put on her knee-length black leather boots with the seven-inch heel.

As she left her bedroom she was already pushing her fingers inside her tight black kidskin slaughter gloves in preparation for the forthcoming kill.

She proceeded downstairs and went into the garage; walking directly over to the cage where the sacrifice awaited his fate within.

 

The cage was uncovered on the garage floor and the sacrifice could hear the click-clack of her killer heals as she approach and stood over him.

She towered above him and looked down onto the captured male.

What a spectacle he saw from his condemned cell; a giantess in black leather whom he had a date with death with.

 

She bent down and opened the cage door, his past life flashed before him; he remembered that he had come to read the gas meter a year ago on the eve of Thanks-giving and had accepted a small brandy from Jenny; “some Christmas cheer” as she put it.

She had laced the drink with shrinking serum and had been shrunk down by jenny.

He remembered that when she had bundled him into the cage; there was another fellow trapped within also.

She pulled him out before replacing him with me.

He remembered how the next day he thought he could smell pork roasting, he had no idea at the time it was the other prisoner who had been invited to Jenny’s dinner party as the main course.

  

Jenny held him tight in her leather grip and smiled at him; she looked fantastic he thought.

As he looked at his mistress he felt privileged that his flesh was going to provide her with a meal for thanksgiving and was becoming aroused by the whole situation.

Giantess Jenny noticed that the male had a hard stiff erection and smiled at him knowingly.

  

As he gazed into her gorgeous mouth he went cold at the thought that tomorrow he would be devoured by it and he would be no more.

She held him firmly with both leather hands and whispered to him in a voice as sweet as honey; if you don’t struggle I will pleasure you before I carry out the execution.

He shook his head in agreement.

 

Jenny tried to console the condemned man by saying to him that his death was not in vain and he will provide her with a tasty meal and that he was a privileged to be selected for this honour.

The giantess raised him up and she started to tenderly lick his genitals with her moist warm tongue; he flinched and started to cry and moan in ecstasy as she gently stimulated his penis with her sensual giant mouth; in a short time he had orgasmed and lay exhausted in her hand.

 

Jenny wasted no time and made use of this situation.

Manoeuvring him, she gripped the top part of his torso with her left hand and placed right hand firmly around his head.

The fatigued male kept his word and lay motionless in her grip and waited for death.

 

Jenny paused for a second savouring the moment and the power she had over him.

With a crack she quickly despatched the victim by twisting his head; his neck broke easily which took very little effort by Jenny

She held his lifeless body in her left gloved hand she could feel his body was still warm.

 

Quickly she took his motionless corps into the kitchen and laid him on a worktop.

She selected a very sharp butchers knife and returned to the body.

Jenny immediately sliced off his head and feet then made an incision in his stomach and removed his intestines, replacing them with some stuffing.

Using some string she trussed him up into a squatting position and covered his flesh in garlic and butter; she placed the meal on a plate and put it in the fridge for the next day.

 

She disposed of the bloodstained gloves and the remains of his body into the waste bin and lit a cigarette.

At that precise moment the doorbell rang and Jenny answered it to find a man who asked her if he could read the gas meter; which she agreed to.

Whilst the workman rummaged in the cupboard in the garage to read the meter Jenny asked the fellow if he would join her in a glass of brandy to celebrate Thanksgiving.

He readily agreed.

As Jenny poured out the liquor into a glass she smiled to herself as she added some shrinking potion to his drink.