- Text Size +

Finals season left Hannah little time to come up with inventive ways to psychologically torture Jeff. Instead, he became more of a stress-relief object. Either tangled in her sock and squeezed between her toes as she sat at her desk going over practice problems, or coated in TINEE sealant and bounced between her jaws as she sucked on him like a piece of hard candy. Unfortunately, Jeff couldn’t help but feel relatively… good. He hated himself for it but he did acknowledge Hannah’s meticulous beauty routine made his underfoot or under-ass stays not unbearable, humidity and radiated heat from her skin aside. Her toes were meticulously manicured and painted, usually by him, and the rhythmic squeezing as she subconsciously rolled him against her bedroom carpet was almost physically pleasant. Compared to the brutality she’d subjected him to before, things were downright pleasant. The only thing that distressed him was the fact she barely even acknowledged his sentience at all anymore, almost as though she was getting bored of torturing her brother. No more cruel comments or taunting teases as she roughly grabbed him out of the TINEE jar and unceremoniously dumped him in her thick cotton socks without even a passing glance. Gordon told him that this is usually how she got during finals. A brief reprieve for about a week before a break from school, where she would usually make up for lost time by being especially cruel.

Unbeknownst to Jeff, someone else noticed this pattern in Hannah. Allison, choosing this as her moment to strike, casually asked to borrow Jeff one day, counting on Hannah’s focus on her studies to avoid any awkward questions. And, sure enough, Hannah agreed, barely considering the question. So, Jeff and his jar found themselves tumbling around Hannah’s backpack for several hours. A brief flash of blinding fluorescent light as she took him out. Then, darkness again as Allison casually tossed him in her bag. The entire interaction only took several seconds, leaving Jeff perplexed as to where he was and what Hannah was up to. Over the remainder of school, Jeff noticed his new owner’s gait was slightly different, and the voices of teachers he didn’t recognize filled the air. Finally, someone addressed Allison by name and all the pieces clicked. Not daring to be excited, let alone hopeful, Jeff waited with nervous anticipation to see what would come next.

Allison’s room was not what Jeff expected. Soft neon pastel lights immediately drew his attention to her full gaming/streaming setup, fancy pink gamer chair and pop-filter mic included. The walls were covered in minimalist prints of the outdoors and the floor was hardwood instead of carpet. As he clambered to his feet, a huge shadow blocked out the light. Allison was on hands and knees, her face directly between him and the light, throwing her features into shadow. Her lips, decorated with a matte pink lipstick, parted in a self-satisfied smile as she brushed bangs out of her eyes, staring directly at her reward below.

“Hey Jeff. Long time no see.”

 Jeff gulped. His eyes instinctively drew to the massive tits hanging above him, accentuated by a very purposefully low-cut top, then snapped to the giantess above. “Allison?”

“Your favorite.” She giggled. “Happy to see me?”

Was he? He had honestly been getting used to life with Hannah, and there was no promise Allison with her microphilia fetish would treat him any kinder. Still, he had obedience beaten into him, and knew better than to be honest. “Yes. I’m, uh, just surprised Hannah would let you, uh, borrow – ” that word felt so weird to say, he was her property “ – me.”

She sat back on her knees, letting the blinding light spill over Jeff again. He raised a hand against the glare. “Oh, she always gets like this during finals.” She said. “I’ve got you for a couple days AT LEAST before she remembers she has a TINEE brother to torture.”

Allison was wearing simple white polo top cropped to expose her midriff and belly button. Matching white, flowing pants, combined with the halo effect of the overhead light, gave her the appearance of some sort of golf-club-disco angel. She was watching him watching her. “So…” She continued. “Give any thought to my offer?”

“Yeah, I’ve had nothing but time to think about it.” Jeff replied honestly. “I just don’t think I know how to make a decision like that anymore. I’ve been Hannah’s thing for so long, I can’t imagine how different my life would be if I was yours. It’s all the same.” He shrugged.

Allison pursed her lips. This wasn’t the answer she was looking for. “Hmm. She really wore you down quick, huh?” Her titanic arms unfolded and surrounded him, slender, pale fingers wrapping around him (far more delicately than Hannah’s), and she picked him up. Pinched between thumb and forefinger, he dangled pathetically in front of her face. Her massive brown eyes darted back and forth, making Jeff dizzy. He had to look away. “Look how skinny you are.” This time he heard pity in her voice. She considered him for several moments before jumping to her feet in a gut-wrenching flash. She told Jeff to wait there and placed him on her desk. Jeff looked up to notice an expensive-looking webcam pointed at him. This was a suspiciously clear part of her desk, otherwise occupied by computer peripherals and wires.

After several minutes, Allison returned with a small plastic container in hand. An enticing aroma wafted over Jeff, making him drool instinctively. Mac and cheese. The most exciting meal Hannah deigned to provide him was whatever piece of bread she mashed under her feet or leftovers reduced to mush in her mouth, tasting like salty sweat or thick saliva respectively. This was real food, for real people. Allison took out some of the cheesy pasta and places it on a napkin in front of him.

“Go on. Eat.” She said kindly.

Not waiting for her to take it back, Jeff gorged himself on the pieces of macaroni nearly bigger than his arms. Somehow, he was still ravenous. Maybe his TINEE body was extraordinarily resilient but could handle as much food as his regular-sized body? He looked up at Allison, wiping the cheese off his mouth with an arm. His instincts were screaming at him not to ask for more, to accept this goddess’s gift without question. But didn’t she say she wanted to treat him like a person? A hungry person would ask for more. But she was watching him with a curious expression on her face.

“Allison?” He ventured, his voice wavering.

“Yes.” Her voice was a little husky, a little deeper.

“Can I have some more?”

She smiled. “Yes. But you’ll have to earn it.”

She sure wasn’t Hannah but those words made Jeff’s stomach sink. She must have caught his look of despair and laughed, sheepishly bringing a hand up to cover her mouth. “Ha! Sorry, but you should see the look on your face. This isn’t anything crazy, I just want to ask you a favor. You know how I told you it would turn me on to dominate your life – not as a TINEE! I promise!”

Jeff nodded, still hesitating.

“Well…” She actually sounded a little hesitant, a little embarrassed. This made him feel a little better. “I want to film you eating off my feet. I’m not gonna mush it up or anything! I promise! For real! Just sit on them and eat off them.” She bit her bottom lip, bouncing in place a little as he considered her request.

“Oh. Sure, yeah, okay.” Jeff agreed, laughing a little to himself. She had no idea what Hannah had put him through. This was just another day to him. The internal laughter turned to cringing a little bit at how much of an eatng-off-a-girl’s-foot expert he considered himself.

Her face lit up in a wide grin. “Yay! Alright, just let me get set up.” She wheeled her chair close to her desk and began clicking furiously, opening the recording software and turning on her camera. In just a couple of moments, Jeff saw himself on her monitor, magnified to several times taller than he actually was. This was high-quality equipment. 1080p, 60fps, quality. He wondered if celebrities on the giant billboards felt like this when first seeing their pictures.

A massive quaking thud made him jump, barely keeping her balance. Allison had turned around in her chair, laying her body across the armrest so that the tops of her feet rested in the center of the shot. She reached behind, Tupperware in hand, and spread some of the still-steaming pasta across the soles and toes of her feet. She wiggled her toes slightly, subconsciously, making slight lines appear on the smooth pink soles in front of Jeff.

“Whenever you’re ready.” She prompted.

“Jeff touched the slightly chill skin on the side of the foot nearest him, still cold from resting on the wood floor below. A slight, imperceptible to her, coating of dust that clung to the bottom of her sole was mixing with the cheese but, compared to the sweat and grime Hannah had made him eat, this was fine dining. She moaned slightly as Jeff traveled from the hard calloused heel along the soft arches. He found a seat along the ball of her foot, a darker pink than the tan-pale skin of the arch, just underneath her big toe. Muffled moans continued as he ate his fill of macaroni, indulging her in some licks between the toes and along the ball of her foot. This was far more of a mutually beneficial relationship than anything Hannah made him do.

The session lasted less than fifteen minutes and by the end of it Jeff actually felt full for the first time since he shrunk. He lay across the bottom of the knuckles of her toes, resting contentedly, for about a minute before the foot below him slid a little. He was knocked off his perch, his head thrown into the crevice between her two biggest toes. This was the foot smell Jeff was used to, the natural odor of someone who had been on their feet in socks all day. Immediately after he fell, however, she plucked him from her feet and reoriented herself back into a sitting position. Her face, already naturally tan, was still clearly flushed with arousal. “What did you think?” She said, her breath still somewhat heavy.

Jeff smiled in response. He didn’t exactly love it. It was still another day underfoot and objectified to him, but far, far better than just being a massage toy or sweat rag. If he could get used to Hannah then maybe he could learn to like this.

“Do you want to watch the video with me?” Allison asked, pointing to the screen. The still image of the diminutive Jeff perched on the bump of the ball of her foot, holding a piece of macaroni like a trophy, was overlayed by a play button. Her hand was on the mouse, shaking slightly in anticipation.

“No, you go ahead. I don’t think I’m ready for that yet.” Jeff answered. Would he ever be? The shame of being reduced to such things still burned hot, especially seeing himself as she did. He wasn’t even a pet. What was he?

Allison placed him on her bed with her tablet beside him, telling him to do whatever he wanted. Watch a video, browse the internet, whatever. Then, she rushed, nearly skipping, back to her chair. As she swiveled its back to him, Jeff caught a glimpse of one hand sliding down her pants as the other started playing the video. He absentmindedly pulled up some video, an effort in itself as he needed to strategically jump on the screen to play it, as soft moans and gasps came from the girl across the room. The pleasure noises increased in volume and intensity as the minutes went by. He could tell she was trying to keep it down for his sake. A final loud moan, muffled somewhat by a hand covering her mouth, and a long sigh of pleasure and release, and she slid down slightly in her chair. He heard her take long, shuddering breaths as she collected herself. “That was great. Thanks, Jeff.”

Though he was still trying to wrap his mind around their dynamic, he felt a little proud. She didn’t use him like a sex toy (did he want her to?) nor get off on his pain (did he want her to?) but just had a powerful orgasm purely to dominating him. To watching him treat just a part of her body like his whole world. This was better, right?