- Text Size +

The ring of metal hitting metal echoed through the gym when Fulda set the squat bar back on the rack.  Waking up before the crack of dawn meant that most days she got the gym to herself, and that made it all worthwhile.  That meant no wimps hogging the machines, nobody screaming like they were giving birth, and most importantly no creeps leering at her.

 

Unfortunately, today was not like most days.  Partway through her set she noticed a man-shaped toothpick standing in the doorway, wearing a shirt with cut-off sleeves and a backwards cap.  When the weight was off her shoulders he felt safe enough to approach and started walking toward her.  “Hey, I’ve been watching you squat for a bit,” he said.  Fulda took a drink of water and glared at him before setting the bottle back on the ground.  “You look good, but I’ve got some comments about your form.”

 

“My form’s fine,” Fulda retorted, still staring him down.  “I’ve been lifting twice your body weight since I was 15.”

 

“Like I said, you look good.  Real good.”  Fulda resisted the urge to break his teeth and let him have enough rope to hang himself.  “Just figured you could use a few pointers, is all.  I’m a trainer here, and I can give you a free session.”

 

“Bullshit.”  Fulda gripped the bar and squared her shoulders.  “I’ve been coming here for a month and I’ve never seen your scrawny ass.”

 

The twig laughed as though someone had told a joke.  “Yeah, I usually work in the evenings, figured I’d get my shift out of the way before class today.”  He walked until he was standing beside Fulda looking up at her without even having to duck under the bar.  “I’m just going to make some adjustments to your form.”

 

“Fuck you.”  With a slight shrug Fulda lifted the bar off the rack and dipped, her strong frame supporting nearly 400 pounds of weight.

 

She was not even all the way down before he had his hands on her sides.  “See, if you just straighten your back a little bit,” he began, clearly resting his hands on her waist, “and keep your butt in a little more…”  His hands gripped Fulda’s buttocks, cupping them almost perfectly while she stood back up.

 

This was enough to get him banned from the gym, possibly expelled from the whole school, but that would take time and Fulda was not a patient woman.  With a grunt she set the bar back to rest, then reached back and gripped the man by the throat.  She dragged him in front of her and gave his windpipe a squeeze before letting go. 

 

Before he could draw another breath he was looking up at Fulda’s waist, and an instant later her Converse alone towered over him.  It was difficult to spot him amid the black rubber, but his tiny body slowly moving away clued her in.  She bent over and reached for the shrunken man, easily pinching him between two fingers.  Then she stood back up and held the bug-sized person in front of her face.

 

“Seems you’ve taken a liking to my ass,” she said, batting him with a finger.  Tiny, pathetic squeaks came from him while he swung back and forth.  When she wanted to she could understand shrunken people, but this man was not worth the effort.  “I’ll give you exactly what you want.”

 

His miniscule protests were hilarious, but Fulda did not bother to listen.  She simply carried him over her shoulder and held him against her shoulder blade while pulling out the waist of her spandex.  The squeaking got more intense up until the point she let him go and he tumbled down her back.  His puny body easily fell into the opening and she let go of the skin-tight material, trapping him between it and her butt.

 

Fulda went back to her workout.  After only three squats she felt a small wet spot where he had been and a tiny, muffled squelch.  Ordinarily she would take a moment to examine her handiwork, but she still had about half an hour left before it was even time to stretch.

 

He had not expected her to fight back at all, let alone quite so roughly.  Her icy stare felt like it pierced his very soul, and he began to feel tiny and pathetic just from her gaze.  However, he had not expected it to be quite so literal when she doubled in size, dwarfing him, and then continuing to grow until she towered over him like a colossus.  His eyes darted between the enormous shoes on either side of him, then he panicked and ran.

 

It was only a second into his escape that a shadow fell over him, then Fulda’s hand engulfed his fleeing, pathetic form.  The world rushed past in a blur and he felt faint from the powerful g-forces acting on his body, and the next thing he saw clearly was her monumental face filling his view.  She said something incomprehensible, her voice little more than a low roar to him, then slammed a finger into him hard enough he nearly flew out of her grip.

 

“I’m so sorry!” he shouted.  “I didn’t mean any harm, just please, whatever you’re going to do, don’t-“ another blast of sound from her mouth overwhelmed him, and he realized that his pleading was pointless.  He wasn’t even sure she could hear him.

 

That did not prevent him from trying to bargain his way out of it while she carried him over her broad, tanned shoulder.  “No, please, just let me go,” he begged while she pressed him against her back.  “I’ll forget this ever happened, I wont tell anyone, you’ll never see me again, just-“  She let him go and he screamed while bouncing his way down her muscular back until he landed in a tremendous spandex net.

 

The monolithic fingers holding the spandex open withdrew and it snapped shut, trapping him against her ass.  Its tensile strength drove him into her buttock and sealed around him, making it nearly impossibly to move.  Before he was even fully aware of what was going on the great muscle he was shoved into tightened, pressing him out against the tightening spandex.

 

After a few seconds the pressure disappeared, but he had no illusions it would stay that way.  Sure enough the muscle he was practically inside flexed, shoving him into the straining, skin-tight pants.  He felt his body strain under the tension while the two unstoppable forces ground him down, his bones bending from the pressure.  Then he was flooded with relief when she stood again, his body just narrowly resisting the giantess’s torment.

 

He tried to breathe in and found that he couldn’t.  Not only was there no room for his chest to expand, but the instant he opened his mouth Fulda’s flesh rushed in to fill it.  The heat became unbearable and she dipped again, grinding him between her ass and her spandex.  This time, when she reached her nadir, he could no longer bear it and his body ruptured.  His puny body was now nothing more than a tiny circle of blood to be washed down Fulda’s shower drain and be forgotten about before classes even began.