- Text Size +

By the time Fulda left the gym, the sun was already behind the trees.  It was getting dark, and she needed to start studying soon.  She walked with long, slow strides, letting her Converse slap loudly against the cobblestones.  The very act of walking made her feel powerful, like she could topple buildings.  Alas, though she was gigantic compared to people, she did not dwarf buildings.  Her natural growth had capped out, and she knew she would never grind a structure beneath her sole.

 

Fulda’s bicep twitched, a phantom flex for the intense weightlifting she had just finished.  A few more sessions in the gym and she would be able to crush someone before she even shrank them.  She could already easily crush a watermelon between her thighs, it was just a matter of luring a victim into the trap.

 

Crushing people and things dominated her thoughts more than usual, and Fulda knew why.  It had been weeks since she shrank someone, let alone smashed or ate them.  She missed watching a man dwindle before her eyes, and longed to feel a body flatten beneath her shoes.  There was nothing so satisfying as the crunch a tiny person made when she stepped on them, and she needed to hear it again.

 

She was in luck this evening.  A man who could not have been more than five and a half feet tall was coming the other direction.  His head was down to watch his steps, but with her long steps he would not be able to move aside in time.  Fulda looked around to make sure no one was watching, then drifted into his path.  If she played her cards right, she could even make him feel guilty.


Edward was walking in front of the student center after a chemistry lab, counting the cobblestones to occupy his mind.  An enormous low-top Converse that covered three stones came out of nowhere and landed right in front of him.  He tried to step to the side, but he was already moving forward.  He collided with what felt like a wall made of flesh, his face ramming between a pair of firm breasts.

 

“Why don’t you watch where you’re going, creep?” she hissed, and pushed him back with a powerful shove.  He took a few steps to right himself before looking at the person he had accidentally bumped into.  Her icy blue eyes seemed to pierce through him, and her auburn hair was pulled into a braid that fell over her chest.  Sweat lines streaked her tanned skin from her scalp to her white tank top, and tiny black shorts, their ends rolled up to make them even shorter, showed off her bulging quads and powerful calves.

 

“I’m sorry,” he apologized, and tried to move past her.  She stepped into his path again and bumped him back with her hips.

 

“Yeah you are,” she said, “and you’re about to be sorrier.” He stared up at the gigantic woman in shock as she grew even larger.  She was by far the largest woman he had ever seen, and he soon found himself staring up at her waist.   Her legs were absurdly long, and seemed to get even longer as he dwindled.  By the time he was past her knees her thighs seemed dozens of feet long, and her calves rapidly grew to become great columns supporting her enormous frame.  By the time everything had settled he was like a mouse to her, and the cobblestone he stood on was the size of a barge.

 

Without even looking down she stepped forward, bringing a shoe over him.  “Hey, no, wait!” he cried out.  “I said I was sorry!”  If she heard him, she gave no sign.  The brown rubber diamond pattern drew closer as she stepped forward, and he backed away from it.  There was no way for him to escape.  Her enormous feet were too long and wide for him to get out from beneath, and he raised his arms in a desperate act of self-preservation.

 

His arms did him no good.  When her sole came down they snapped like toothpicks, and his body was shoved against the pavement.  Her step slowed down once it hit his chest, and she took her sweet time finishing it.  He slowly felt his body compress under her tremendous weight, the pain growing more intense as his body conformed to the force pressing down on him.  First his ribs snapped inward, then she began pressing down on the remains.  A surge of tremendous agony flooded his body while his vision blacked out, then he was no more.

 

Unbeknownst to him, Fulda had gotten plenty of practice squashing men like him and knew just how to make it last.  She savored the moment, grinding her foot against the cobblestones to reduce his body to unidentifiable mush.  When she was satisfied she moved on, leaving his remains to get washed away with the morning dew.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!