- Text Size +

Fulda breathed deep, inhaling the crisp autumn air.  Her Converse loudly slapped on the cobblestones with each step, making a pleasant echo as it bounced off the student center beside her.  She loved that sound – it made it easier for her to imagine she was enormous, and her footfalls were great cataclysms to the tiny people below her.  Leaves crunching under her feet added to the illusion, and she pictured they were cars screeching as she turned them into mangled piles of metal, or even whole buildings smashed to ruins.

 

With the weather getting colder she had needed to give up her trademark outfit in favor of something more practical.  While she kept her favorite shoes, she had eschewed her shorts in favor of leggings.  She was still able to show off her long, powerful legs, with the added bonus of emphasizing her tight butt, but now her smooth skin would not be covered in goosebumps at the slightest breeze.  Instead of a tank top she went with a T-shirt from the university’s store, though since they did not carry women’s sizes large enough for her it still clung tightly to her curves.  Her auburn hair fit the season well, and she elected to wear it down to show it off and let the thick, wavy strands bounce against her shoulder blades.  The foremost concern in her mind was how she would maintain her tan without resorting to a tanning booth, but she figured she would find a way.

 

“Excuse me, milady!” someone called from behind her.  Fulda spun around startled, not so much by the voice, but by the archaic form of address.  Her shining blue eyes locked onto the only person within a hundred feet of her, a chinless man wearing a black polo with khaki pants and a fedora that somehow matched none of his ensemble.  He was large, but instead of being a towering wall of muscle like her, he was simply slightly tall and fat.  His patchy beard was slick with oil from his face, and bright red pimples dotted his skin.

 

Fulda already regretted giving him attention, but it was too late to turn back now.  “Yes, what do you want?” she asked, doing her best to sound irritated.

 

“I was just wondering,” he began, “if it’s not too much trouble for you to tell me, do you perhaps have German ancestry?”  As he spoke, he pawed at his own fingers as though he were nervous about a conversation he had started.

 

“Yes, my family is German going back to when my great-grandparents immigrated in the 1800s,” she answered, doing her best to keep her eyes from rolling.  “Why do you ask?”

 

“I knew it!” he uttered to himself, though still loud enough for her to hear, and pumped his fist.  “I ask because, well, aside from the hair, which I understand only occurs occasionally in Prussian lands, you look like the ideal, pure Aryan woman.”

 

Fulda stared at him dumbfounded while her brain tried to process what he said.  “I’m sorry?” she finally managed.  She had heard him just fine, but the words made no sense.

 

“You have nothing to apologize for, milady.”  Fulda bit her lip to keep from bursting out laughing at being addressed like a lady in waiting so he could continue.  “In fact, due to your large frame, ample bosom, and wide birthing hips, you would make prime breeding stock, sure to sire a line of powerful warriors.”

 

“Breeding stock!” Fulda repeated.  There was a lot of garbage to focus on in that one sentence, but she decided to focus on the most offensive bit.  “And just who would I be breeding stock for, and why would I agree to be breeding stock?”

 

“For me and my friends, of course.”  The only thing that kept Fulda from laughing in his face was the idea that he might have a gun concealed somewhere on him or, more hilariously, a sword.  “With you providing children, we could stop the erasure of the white race and reassert our dominance.”

 

Fulda stepped toward him, watching to see if he reached for a weapon.  He simply tilted his head back to keep looking at her, so she figured he was unarmed.  This conversation had been forced on her, and she did not like where it was going, so she decided to cut right to the chase.  “You’re some sort of Nazi, aren’t you?”

 

“Of course not, milady, I-“

 

“Call me ‘milady’ again and that grease on your face is going to be painting the student center’s wall, got it?”

 

He was visibly shaken to be spoken to in this way by a woman.  “Yes, of course mi- of course.  No, I’m not a Nazi, I’m just someone who believes the white race is inherently superior over the eastern hordes rushing into our lands and thinks it’s time we did something about it.”

 

“So, a Nazi.  I think I’m going to enjoy this more than usual.”  Fulda focused on the man, and he seemed uneasy under her harsh gaze.  A second later he was gone, reduced to the size of a figurine at her feet.  While he looked around in confusion at what had just happened, Fulda leaned over and swiped a hand at him, snatching him up into her palm.  Normally she would be more mindful of the tiny person, but he had given her ample reason to not care.

 

She held the hand to her mouth and opened her fingers, then parted her lips.  The tiny white nationalist’s squeaky voice reached her ears, no doubt begging for his life, but Fulda was less inclined to listen than usual.  In most cases she would say something to tease them, but this time it seemed important to dispose of him as quickly as possible.  Her hand pitched forward, tossing the puny man out of her palm and into her mouth where he landed in the middle of her tongue.

 

Fulda tossed him to the side and clamped down on him with her molars.  While she strongly preferred swallowing men whole, she figured she could make an exception in this case.  She bit down, bursting the man’s lower body with her teeth, and the taste of copper spread throughout her mouth.  Her tongue slid over to receive him when she unclenched her jaw, and with a small flick what remained of him landed atop her gullet.  Saliva rushed toward him, and Fulda felt his weak, pathetic struggles against her throat muscles as she swallowed him.

 

Fulda smiled.  The grease would set her back, requiring an intensive workout tomorrow morning, but she knew it would be worthwhile.  She had eliminated a hateful individual, and with him in her belly he would not be able to spread his toxic ideology to anyone else.  With a firm pat on her tummy resumed her walk to the park, reveling in his progressively weaker struggles inside her.  Soon, he would be exactly what he preached.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!