- Text Size +

Jackie had come out of nowhere and taken me by surprise when she grabbed my shirt.  My eyes widened when she pulled me into her and I looked up pleadingly, worried that she was about to slam me into the wall.  The drink was already flowing through my lips by the time I realized the only danger I was in was that of having too much fun, and spending the rest of the night with her sounded like the first step toward paradise.

 

I barely even registered Connor leaving, my attention fully absorbed by Jackie and making sure none of my drink spilled.  We held it to my mouth together, her hand guiding mine to keep it securely in place.  As it got lower she raised it for me to the point that it was pressing into the bridge of my nose when the last few drops drained out.  She even kept it there longer than necessary to make sure none of it was wasted.

 

Finally she pulled it away and let go of my hand.  Without her support my arm hung limply at my side, unsure what I should be doing with it.  She helped me out by releasing her grasp on my shirt and sliding that hand around my back, pressing my body into hers.  I dropped the drained cup and wrapped my arm around her slender waist, reciprocating her grip.  Jackie did not look strong enough to have such ease controlling my body, but simply being a head and change taller than me gave her an absurd amount of leverage, and my willingness to go along certainly helped.

 

“Well, aren’t you just cute as a bug?” she said, doing her best to sound seductive with her mousy voice.  Though she was not terribly skilled it still worked for me, and I was glad when she continued.  “I could just eat you up right here.”  Jackie’s thin lips spread in a smile while she looked straight down at me, the pupils of her teal eyes ready to engulf me.

 

“Not much of a talker, are you?” she asked after several seconds.  I shook my head, still overjoyed with the warmth of her embrace.  “That’s fine by me, I’ve got a thing for the small, silent type.  Besides, sometimes I have trouble hearing little guys like you.  Your voices just have so far to travel.”  In my eyes Jackie seemed to get bigger, no doubt a result of her growing prominence in my mind. 

 

I squeezed her tight and rested my chin on her chest.  Jackie was far from well-endowed, but neither was she flat chested, and there was ample cushion for me to rest against.  Typically, thin girls were not my type, but as I thought about it she had something going on beyond the obvious.  Clearly she was active, and I got a sense that she preferred to cultivate a lithe body rather than raw power.  The longer I thought about it there was simply more to her, and I soon found my nose between her breasts.  To me though, nothing could be more natural.

 

Jackie finally moved her arm off my back and I subconsciously mirrored her, letting go of her waist and taking a step back.  Almost immediately she went on the attack, placing one of her large, slender hands on my shoulder and giving me a gentle shove.  At the slightest amount of force I was driven back and she followed, keeping the distance between us the same while applying her subtle strength.  When I bumped into the wall she continued forward, trapping me between her body and the wall.

 

“You’re pretty light on your feet,” Jackie said with a smirk, gently placing a fingertip against my forehead.  She ran it down the center of my face, drawing it along the curve of my nose and tugging on my lips while she continued, “but I guess you’d have to be.  You’re always dodging out from under people’s feet, just avoiding getting stepped on, right?  It must be so hard, being so small no one can really see you.  One wrong step and… squish, with no one the wiser.”  While she spoke it got more difficult to see her face, her modest chest blocking it.

 

I wanted to say something to her but had no idea how to phrase it without sounding like I was losing my mind.  How do you tell someone that they’ve grown drastically in just a few minutes, apparently without noticing?  She had to know, right?  Her tummy was pressed against my chin, she was not being subtle.

 

Before I could come up with anything she wrapped a surprisingly large hand around mine, able to fit it, fingers and all, inside her palm.  She stepped back, giving my arm a gentle tug, and I moved with her.  “Let’s go dance,” Jackie said.  It sounded like a command, but her voice had a tinge of honey in it, making any harshness sweet.  Though I had misgivings about dancing with a woman in the process of meteoric growth, once she batted her beautiful teal eyes at me they disappeared. 

 

She stepped through the doorway, trailing my arm behind her as she went.  I struggled to keep up with her long strides, having to almost jog to keep from getting dragged.  By now her legs were almost as tall as I was, and I wondered just how big she was going to get.  She certainly did not show any signs of slowing down – if anything, she was growing faster.  Her butt shaking back and forth at eye level, straining the bottom of her hot pink dress, took my mind off the thought though.  It might not have been much to look at, but it certainly made this easier to deal with.

 

I followed her toward a square of furniture that had been arranged to block off the dance floor, taking four steps for each of her one.  As we drew closer the space appeared to be completely dominated by women; not just in number, but in presence.  Every single one of them was around Jackie’s height, with a couple even larger than that.  The shortest easily broke ten feet.

 

There was a large square of wood paneling for the floor, and while standing on it the party was much quieter than expected.  It was actually quieter here than it had been during the approach, something I figured must be due to the room’s acoustics.  When she had taken a few steps onto the surface Jackie abruptly spun around, jerking on my arm so that I fell into her.  My face landed on her thigh while her grip kept me upright.  When I looked up at my towering dance partner she grinned as though she found the whole thing adorable.

 

“Before we begin I need to address something,” I called up to her, finally breaking my silence.  This was just too weird to be a quiet observer.

 

“What’s that?” Jackie replied, but before I could elaborate she kept talking.  “I can barely hear you down there little guy, you’ll have to speak up!”

 

“Why is everyone here so tall?” I answered, almost yelling. 

 

After a second to process my words Jackie giggled and brushed back some neon pink hair before saying, “We’re not, silly, you’re just really small!  I figured you’d be used to people towering over you by now!”  Just beside her pair of thick thighs bouncing back and forth caught my attention, her legs long enough that I could see her knees without looking down.  My eyes swiftly ran up the gigantic woman carelessly dancing a few feet from me, and I realized no one could be this tall without people making a big deal of how much she dwarfed them. 

 

I thought back over the night and realized that Jackie must be right.  Sliding through the crowd and ducking between people’s legs if they would not move.  Using teamwork to open the door.  The woman at the entrance glaring down at us after we ran into her legs.  Olga kneeling down and setting our drinks on the floor.  Everything pointed to me being about two feet tall.

 

Jackie started slow, just stepping from side to side while I tried to keep one of her knees in front of me.  “I’ll be careful, I know this is really dangerous for you,” she said, adding some steps forward.  With each one she rotated a little to the side, making a semicircle around me before going back.  Each time one of her tree trunk-sized legs shot past me I had to remind myself they were normal, they just looked huge to me.

 

The more animated dancing caught the attention of the taller woman beside us, who danced the short distance over to Jackie.  They squared up and became more subdued, exaggeratedly shaking their hips and butts while matching each other’s movements to the side.  For the moment it seemed she had forgotten about me, and I was content to let them have a little fun while I bobbed back and forth in the middle.

 

Looking up at the two women dominating my view, I realized I was helpless to escape.  Never before had I been trapped between two gigantic women while they danced with each other and paid me not one whit of attention.  Seeing how utterly they towered over me made me feel particularly small.  While I watched they seemed to grow even larger, stretching toward the ceiling before my very eyes.  My diminution seemed to invigorate them, causing them to grow even more rapidly until I felt like little more than a bug at their feet.

 

The newcomer stepped forward, and I jumped out of the way just before an enormous high heeled shoe tore through where I had been standing.  It set down with a crash and the ground shook, staggering me forward.  I stumbled into the shiny black pillar twice my size and pushed myself off.

 

“Oh, hello there little fella!” a voice above boomed.  I looked up and saw the woman who had nearly stepped on me looking down and suppressing a smile.  “Didn’t see you down there!”  Looking at her made me feel particularly self-conscious.  She was so amazingly tall, and I was… not.  “Better be careful you don’t get squashed!”  Laughter rumbled from her, and she grew to absolutely enormous proportions.  The space beneath her shoe’s sole was more spacious than my dorm room.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong, tiny partner?” Jackie asked, any hint of her mousy voice now replaced by sheer power.  “You stopped dancing!”

 

“Everyone else is so gigantic!” I shouted back, hoping she could hear me.  “I feel like I might as well be a bug!”

 

Jackie giggled, then covered her mouth to recover.  “Well, you are bug-sized!” she replied, stating the obvious.  “Don’t you remember sneaking in through a crack in the window?”  Now that she mentioned it, I did.

 

We slipped between the metal panels one at a time, using the enormous white panels to cover our entrance.  When we were all inside we crept along the windowsill to the drawstring hanging from the very top of the blinds.  Carefully we wrapped ourselves around the string and slid down it, hopping along the wall as we did so, and dropped off before we hit the plastic grip.  After a second we were ready and scurried forward toward the edge of the counter to begin looking for a way down.

 

Almost immediately we were spotted, and a colossal woman in all white strode toward us with determination.  We looked for somewhere to hide, but her long legs carried her across the kitchen in only a few steps.  Her enormous body loomed over us, catching our tiny bodies in her gaze.  I stared up at her in awe, unable to move while she regarded us impassively.

 

Threateningly she raised a hand beside her head and spread her fingers.  Her hand raced down toward us, open palm directly on a collision course.  I froze, not even able to breathe while the hand drew closer.  All I could think was that I should have said something to stop Aaron’s moronic plan to sneak into a sorority party.  Like hell he knew anyone here, the only person who even saw us mistook us for bugs.  Now I was going to get swatted by a gigantic hand when I would have much rather stayed in my cozy shoebox.

 

The hand slapped onto the counter with a horrific crash, generating an earthquake powerful to knock us on our butts.  The giantess had just missed us in the space between her thumb and forefinger.  She gave us a cruel smirk, then turned her head.  “Hey Olga,” she began, her words overwhelming the ringing in our ears from the crash, “these your bugman buddies?”

 

A titanic blond I had mistaken for part of the landscape turned and crept toward us.  She leaned in, her face eclipsing the other giantess while she studied us.  Warm breath buffeted us while gigantic gray eyes darted over me and my friends.  Her throat emitted a thoughtful hum.  I already knew she was going to say no and the other titaness would smash us without a thought.

 

“Oh, hey Aaron!” she finally said, making the teeth rattle in my jaw.  “I almost didn’t recognize you!”  She laughed.  Real funny, the thought of us being flattened.  “And you brought friends!”  Her head retreated, revealing the monolithic woman still staring sternly at us.

 

Jackie, drawn over by the commotion, looked at us quietly from beside our near-murder’s shoulder.  I felt myself drawn to her, and when I looked into her enormous eyes staring back at me there was an instant connection.  Patiently she waited while Olga and Aaron chatted, biting her lip nervously.

 

Finally Olga reached onto the counter and plucked Aaron up, leaving me on the counter.  The first woman began raising her hand again, but Jackie placed a hand on her arm.  “Mind if I take one?” she asked, never looking away from me.

 

“Go ahead,” she answered, stepping to the side. 

 

Jackie’s hand engulfed me, and I felt the light pinch between her thumb and forefinger over my whole body.  Carefully she plucked me from the counter and lifted me to her face, holding me a few inches from her eye.  This close I was even more struck by her, and only wanted her to pull me away so I could see all of her again.  “I think you should come with me tonight,” she said, turning around.  “You know, for safe keeping.”  As she carried me into the hall she kept me cradled in her hand, occasionally stroking me with a finger.

 

My mind returned to the present, with me staring up at her slender, towering body.  She looked at me expectantly and I grinned sheepishly.  How could I forget?  “Yeah, of course!” I hollered.

 

Jackie smiled, but it lacked the warmth I had become accustomed to.  “Good,” she boomed, her voice carrying the same authority it had when she was forcing me to drink.  “Now we can start dancing for real.”  Fear flooded my body while she glared down at me.  How had I gotten myself into this situation?

 

One of her legs shot forward, the black flat on her foot poised to strike.  It came with insane speed, the smooth sole rapidly growing as it approached.  The ground shook when she set her heel down, and the gray bottom eclipsed everything above me.  I jumped to the side, just barely moving out of the way before the rest of her shoe swung down.

 

She ground her foot against the floor, and I took the chance to run.  As soon as she realized her mistake she dropped her heel back down and resumed tracking me with her eyes.  A flash of movement, and her other shoe shot forward.  I stopped just short of where it slammed down, grimacing through the tremors emanating from the strike.

 

I turned away from her in a panic.  No one else seemed to be paying attention to me, or to the psycho trying to squish me.  Desperately I ran forward, looking for somewhere to hide.  Out of the corner of my eye I spotted the gigantic high heel and dashed for it.  Wood grain rushing beneath me marked my passage, and soon I was practically beneath the titanic woman.

 

Not wanting to risk it I leapt, landing on the dance floor and sliding the rest of the way.  I grabbed onto the shoe’s column to stop and dragged myself to my feet.  For now I was safe, and the irony of hiding beneath a shoe to keep from being stepped on was not lost on me.  Just beyond the black pillar however I saw Jackie’s shoes patiently waiting, and I knew I could not stay here for long.