- Text Size +

I had never been this close to Olga, and the possibility of it happening had never seemed real to me.  My crush on her had been developing since the start of this semester, but I never once considered it could be mutual.  She and her friends seemed a little stuck up, and I was worried about how much effort it would take to impress them.  Good thing I was wrong.

 

Olga reached onto the counter and grabbed a cup similar to mine.  She held it in front of her looking down, swirling the liquid inside.  “Let’s make this interesting,” she said coyly.  “If you finish first, I’ll spend the whole night with you.  But if I finish, you spend it with someone else I choose.  Deal?”

 

I raised my glass and tapped it against hers with a light thud.  “Deal,” I agreed, then immediately brought it to my mouth.  She had still bringing it to her lips when I had already begun chugging, the dark brown liquid pouring straight into my throat.  It was a shame to waste this after my first taste, but it was in service of the greater good.  Tipping my cup further back, I knew that whoever brewed it would understand when I showed them her picture.

 

The last drops drained into my mouth and I tore the cup away, resisting the impulse to spike it.  I looked up and saw the lump in Olga’s throat still bobbing while she finished her drink.  Several seconds later she was done, but showed it in a less vigorous way than I did.  Maybe she had let me win, but I did not want to question it.  She set the terms, after all, and could play however she wanted.

 

“I’m actually impressed,” Olga said, wiping away a bit of beer from her lip.  “I didn’t expect a little guy like you to chug so fast, guess there’s more room in that tiny tummy than I thought.”  She yanked me close until we were almost touching and looked straight down into my eyes.  “Not that you had anything to worry about, I wouldn’t trust anyone else here to not smash you.”

 

I grinned and decided to go for it.  “I thought smashing was why you invited me here,” I replied, sure she would pick up on the innuendo.  In response she smirked and seemed to grow, then I realized she had clapped a hand on my shoulder.  That must be it.

 

Smiling, Olga pulled my face into her chest.  “You’re a weird one,” she said, cupping my chin with her hand.  “Most of you shorties run screaming when I try to smash them, I didn’t figure you’d be into it.” 

 

She smashes them?  I wasn’t into being pegged, the idea never appealed to me, but I could fake it until she was about to go.  Then I would turn it around on her.  If I did it just right she would go along with it, I was sure, and both our dreams would come true.

 

I wrapped an arm around Olga’s waist and locked stares with her gray eyes.  “Well, what’re we waiting for?” I asked.  “Let’s go smash.”  I leaned back, trying to pull her toward the door, but she would not budge.  I tried again with the same result, but she only placed a single finger on my forehead and pushed my head back.

 

“I don’t think you’re quite ready to smash yet,” she said, leaning down.  “You’re pretty small as it is, but I think you can do better.”  I turned the statement around in my head, but no matter how I looked it made no sense.  How did my height have anything to do with this?

 

It was then that I noticed Olga’s chest was nearly resting on my head.  While I applauded how forward she was being, this was a little much.  Besides, I was trying to place just when, exactly, she had grown so much.  When we met up before the final she did not tower over me nearly as much.

 

Before I could say anything I heard footsteps on the linoleum behind me, and I turned my head slightly to get a glimpse.  A pair of legs tall as me walked in, barely covered by a tiny skirt, and headed for the fridge.  I snapped my head around to follow her, and to my surprise she towered over me even more than Olga.  She bent down to reach into the fridge, and fingers grabbed me by the chin, much more forcefully than previously.

 

Olga pouted.  “I thought you wanted me to smash you, not Mariam,” she said, tilting my chin further back.  “She’s a good girl, but I don’t think you could handle both of us.” 

 

I smirked.  “Bring her along,” I replied.  “You’ll be surprised by what I can do.”  Amazing.  If I could leverage this into a threesome between longlegs there and Olga I would not even mind them being rough.

 

The fridge slammed shut and the newcomer strolled over to us.  She sipped from an open bottle of beer and looked down, completely nonplussed to see me below the hem of her skirt.  “Who’s the little fella?” she asked, then took another drink.

 

“This is Aaron, the guy from my orgo class I told you about the other day.”

 

“Oh yeah, the one you almost sat on?” Mariam clarified.  I had no recollection of that, but I spent most days tired and distracted.

 

“Yeah, that one!” Olga enthusiastically confirmed.  “Turns out I should’ve kept going, since this small fry is really enthusiastic about being smashed.  He even said he wants you to smash him too if you want to join me.”

 

“Oh no, I couldn’t,” Mariam declined.  “There’s barely even enough of him for one of us to crush, and I wouldn’t want to take away your chance.”  She was crushing on me too?  I scarcely believed my luck.  Although she was reluctant, I bet I could talk her into joining us.  From the length of her skirt I could tell she wanted some approval.

 

Before I could work my magic, however, she was already out the door.  I wanted to watch her leave, but Olga’s tight grip on my jaw kept me from turning my head away from her.  Nervously I smiled.  She had to have noticed I was doing everything in my power to follow Mariam, but she did a great job hiding it. 

 

Her hand moved away, and I was astonished to find the top of her boots a in my view now.  I opened my mouth to say something, but Olga quickly overruled me.  “Let’s get out of here,” she said, sliding her hands under my arms.  With a slight grunt she picked me up off the ground, then shifted me to the side.  She stuffed me under an arm and secured me with an elbow before walking out into the hallway.

 

Olga’s hold on me became even stronger while she walked, no doubt energized by her excitement of what was about to happen.  However, instead of taking me up to her room she turned and carried me into the living room.  Most of the furniture had been pushed to set the boundaries of a dance floor, though there was no music and there were, it seemed, only women on it.  A slender, pink-haired woman and an impressively tall redhead had taken it upon themselves to dance with each other, though the music was low.

 

It took some looking, but Olga finally found a chair which had not been repurposed as a barrier.  She carried me over to it and plopped down, wrapping one of her hands around me as she did so.  Carefully she lowered me into her lap, where she set me on one of her thighs.  I looked up from my denim floor at her, searching for any sort of awareness in her bright gray eyes, but only saw the normal playful light.

 

“Um, Olga, I don’t know how to say this without sounding crazy,” I began while she poked me in the chest with a finger, “but I think I’m getting smaller.”

 

She laughed, a terrifying rumble that drowned out everything else.  “You?  Getting smaller?” she repeated, then laughed some more.  “You’re already bug-sized!  If you got any tinier I’d be getting a dust pan for you!”

 

“But that’s the issue!” I protested.  “I wasn’t this small only a few minutes ago.”

 

 “Yeah you were,” Olga countered, “you’ve been this puny all semester.  Don’t you remember begging me to pick you up so that no one would step on you?”

 

I remembered back to the very first day, and she was right.  The ground rumbled incessantly while people streamed in, while I stood at the toe of Olga’s white canvas shoe screaming up at her.  She showed no sign of hearing me, and simply began tapping her other foot in response.  It was almost time to start climbing up her stocking when she finally looked down and noticed me screaming.  Seconds later she had plucked me off the floor and set me on her desk, and I was infatuated with her.  Luckily, the interest was mutual, and this became a regular thing for us.

 

How I got to the party made a lot more sense now, too.  There was a loud thud on the wall of the shoebox I shared with a couple friends, then the lid was torn away.  Olga stood there, towering over us with a grin before dropping the top of our box on the floor.  She knelt over us and reached a hand in, swiping us up in one go.  My friends screamed, but I was overjoyed.  I had specifically not told them about this so they would be forced to go to the party.  When she dropped us into the jar, though, I did my best to act surprised.

 

When she walked in the door she was immediately stopped by an even larger blond at the entrance.  “What’s that in the jar?” she asked, leaning over to inspect us.  The glass warped her enormous face, making her baby blue eyes curve around us so it seemed like we had nowhere to escape her.

 

“Just some tiny guys I picked up for the party,” Olga replied.  Metal screeched while she unscrewed the lid, then the glass floor slanted when she offered her the jar.  We slid until hitting the wall, settling down in the slumped, curved glass, staring up at the two colossal women towering over us.  “Want one?”

 

The titaness rubbed her chin, thinking it over.  “Hey Jackie, come here!” she shouted.  Her tremendous voice echoed in the confined space until it was overwhelmed when she added, “We’ve got some preshrinks over here!”  Seconds later a pink curtain was added to our distorted surroundings, and a pair of teal eyes stared down at us from beneath a pink waterfall.

 

Olga held out a cupped hand and upturned the jar over it, spilling us into her waiting palm.  Quickly she spread us out with a finger, dragging me toward her with a fingertip.  “This one’s mine,” she declared, laying the pad of skin atop me.  “Finder’s fee.”

 

The two giantesses looked my friends over while they laid still from shock.  Delicately the pink-haired one reached in and plucked up Blake with two fingers, giving him a quick tap before walking away.  Connor was left with the blond, who was much rougher taking him out of Olga’s hand.  I thought she had crushed him until I saw her open her fist and give something a solid poke before grinning and returning to her post.

 

When I came back to the present staring up at Olga looming over me, I knew I must have made some mistake.  She had been so cool to me and my friends, and I had to have been this size for that sort of stuff to happen.  I told her as much and she grinned.

 

“It’s about time,” she boomed, placing a hand in front of me.  One finger was curled back, dimpling the denim beneath it.  “Now it’s time to find out if you’re serious about wanting to smash.”  Her finger rushed forward, scratching against her jeans as it rushed toward me.  It struck my chest, lifting me off her leg and sent me flying through the air.

 

I turned head over feet while I sailed across the room, landing hard on the carpet.  My skin ached from carpet burn during my slide but eventually I came to a stop just near the edge of a couch.  Olga stood, taking a moment to tower over me from a distance, and started toward me.  Short of any other options, I ran.