- Text Size +
I wanted to make sure I’d have him close all night, so I reached over and grabbed those tight black lycra panties I’d been wearing all day and pulled  them on tight, squashing him deep into my folds again.  Then I turned onto my front and fell asleep.
 
-=-
 
I woke up early, the sun streaming in and cooking me inside the trailer as usual.  I’m always soaked in sweat when I wake up and usually shower before I go out.  Its always baking hot outside too though, and sometimes it feels like a waste of time because I’m hot and sweaty all day long in this heat.  But I usually shower because if I get all hot and gooey especially between my fat old thighs and my panties end up all messy and gooey, and if I haven’t showered I’m ashamed to say I get a bit crusty down there too.  The joys of growing old gracefully, I always chuckle to myself.
 
Anyway I wore up and remembered my crazy dream from last night.  There was no sign of the guy but hang on, his clothes were still there.  I sat up and pulled forwards my old lycra panties.  I don’t normally wear them to sleep in and I thought to myself that surely it was a dream?
 
I pulled them open – they crackled as they pulled away, and they were indeed full of squishy goo and dried gunk in a big white stain.  And sure enough, there was the little man.  He was all hard though, crusted and coated in dried up stuff from head to foot.  Nasty! But I just knew he was alive and well. 
 
So I had a little choice.   I could get nice and clean in the shower, or stick him back in  the old panties instead and let him have a very very nasty day.  I knew it was going to be a baking hot day and I had plenty hard work to do outside, and the thought of him in my dirty old panties getting gooed over all day with sweat and juices made me feel hot and wet already.  I suddenly realised that just the thought of him in there would keep me turned on all day, and so I made up my mind.  Dirty panties and crusty gooey day it would be.  And then later I might find out if he’d be any good as a dildo.  The prospect of that later on was very exciting too.
 
I don’t want to sound like a mean person, but I had another good idea too.  I dressed up warm for the hot day.  I pulled those stinky black lycra panties on tighter, and put another pair of soft cotton panties on over them for good measure.  Then I put on some good heavy jeans, and then over the top of them I put on a heavy knee length skirt.  I’d be sweating gallons all day in all that gear.  I knew that the sweatiest places would be between my thighs and between the buttocks and made a mental note to give my little man plenty of taste of both.
 
I wore a light top and a very uplifting bra that made my tits stick out all over the place and headed over to the yard.  I had an idea for some lunchtime fun.
 
I was dying to check on the little man all day, stuck in those panties, but I had too many layers on to do it discreetly while I worked away clearing the junk for old Fred.  I worked hard – I’m sure my figure would have spread a lot further if I didn’t spend the whole day moving heavy stuff around!  I was so wet and sweaty that my it had even soaked through my denims.  At quieter moments when no one was around I would press myself against things and get a good rub.  I pressed quite hard and no doubt squashed little man practically flat in there, which made me feel hotter still.  I had to be careful though as I spent the whole day feeling quite close, and didn’t want to make a scene!
 
Finally it was lunchtime, and I had been working like a horse for 4 hours.  As usual, I was drenched in sweat from head to too, but even more so because of the heavy clothes.  Then I wandered over to Old Fred’s cabin.
 
Old Fred and I go back a long way, and we’re no strangers to a bit of fun.  That’s all it is really, in the best kind of way.  He’s got a beaten kind of face and I always wish I knew him 30 years ago when he’d have been in his 20s. Theres few places more comforting than Old Fred’s big old arms with those big hands holding you tight. Anyway I got to his cabin and he was there as usual with his bunch of papers. He saw the twinkle in my eye as I went over and straddled his leg. “Cant today, angel” he said to me.  I knew he must have had something important on, but that meant he’d still do me a favour or two.  “Hey you’re dressed up warm today!” he joked as I continued rubbing myself hard against his leg.  “All right” he grinned at me and I turned around and sat myself down on his leg again with my back against him.  He put one arm around me and with the other lifted my skirt and started to rub my crotch through my denims.  He held me tight and mashed that big hand up and down my crotch, rubbing me powerfully and pressing into me.  Of course, he didn’t know he was rubbing that tiny man hard into me too and it didn’t take long until I came like a steam train.  They must have heard me bellow from outside and Fred looked startled.  “I never seen you come like that before, angel!” he said and I felt his big old cock hard through his trousers.  I slid down off him and unzipped him and took him in my mouth.  It was a big stretch to fit him in my mouth at all, and I wanted him bad inside me.  “Turn around Fred, I got something for you” I said.
 
He’s such an old sweety , he turned right around and I undid the heavy skirt and dropped my denims, and pulled down both pairs of panties which were wringing wet with sweat and juices.  They really were soaked, almost dripping.  I quickly grabbed little man who didn’t make a sound, and with one hand spread my buttocks wide apart.  Then I pressed him in deep and tight, let go, and squashed him in a bit further in between the hottest, oilest and sweatiest place possibly in the whole world.  I mashed him deep in there and my buttocks closed tight and meatily sandwiched and gripped him as I lay down on the floor on my back, ready for Old Fred.
 
Laying on my back like that I knew that little man must be getting squashed flat deep in my crack, and then when Old Fred climbed on and squashed me under him with his big belly, and started riding me hard, I knew little man should be flatter than a pancake.  Old Fred always took a while and thrust that big tool into me hard over and over.  I loved his strength and the regular rhythm.  As long as he lifted off to let me breathe I’d take it forever.  Anyway after about 10 minutes of solid pounding I felt him close, and then he shot his stuff and filled me up.  Now I don’t want to sound dirty, but I always like to do something for Old Fred.  After he shot most of his stuff, he pulled out and stepped up to kneel over my face, and lowered that slimy tool into my mouth.  There was something special about sucking such a big one when it was ever so slightly softening until Old Fred gave me a good drink.  He stretched my mouth wide as I sucked him clean enough that he could put his clothes straight back on.
 
I knew he was late for whatever appointment he had because he rushed out soon after with an apology and I was left there on the floor drenched in sweat with his thick cum oozing out of me and little man wedged flat deep in my oily ass crack.  But I still wanted more.  Little man would be ideal and I fished him out – it was no easy task as he really was wedged firmly in my ass – and in a second I had plunged him head first into my hole, which was so full of Old Fred’s thick cum that some squirted out as I rammed little man deep in.  He wasn’t quite big enough after Old Fred though, and I felt the hum, and in a moment he was up to about 12 inches and really quite thick.  Enough for me to plunge in as deep as I possibly could while still gripping his ankles.
 
I have to admit it took me a while to cum this time, and I almost felt sorry for little man getting thrust hard and deep into my cummy hole over and over again.  Then when I came I’m sure it must have hurt him, because it felt huge and the muscles down there sure did their stuff and probably squeezed him flat all on their own.  Plus with my thighs slamming hard together he had sure done a good job of getting me happy for lunchtime.
 
I started to pull him out, and just as he thought he was getting air I thrust him in deep again for fun.  Then when I pulled him out I took a good look at him.  It was the first time he’d been free of me since last night.  He wasn’t tied up anymore – that tape had sagged and fallen off with all the wetness, and still my panties and my buttocks had done a good enough job of pinning him flat that he hadn’t been able to move.
 
And I was amused at him, because he had a big glob of something, probably Old Fred’s cum, stuck to half of his face and it was so thick that he couldn’t get it off.  I looked right at him, somehow expecting him to be friendly.  “You vile monstrous cunt” he shouted at the top of his voice right at me.  It took me aback a bit – it wasn’t loud but I could feel the anger and the hate.  “I’m going to rough you up something good so you wont ever walk again” he threatened.  “When I saw you last night I knew you were a tramp trailer trash whore” he continued. 
 
I asked him “do you like being pressed up against my pussy or deep in my ass better?” and grinned at him.  “Would you prefer being a dildo in my pussy or up my ass?”   I continued. 
 
“Go to hell, you witch” he shouted.  Even though he was so small it still hurt my feelings a bit.  Sitting up, I brought my feet together in front of me and pressed them  around  his small body.  My heels gripped his feet and mashed them flat, and his head stuck up between my toes, the balls of my feet squashing his chest flat.  Typically my feet were stinky and sweaty and a bit sticky too and having his head in the fold under my toes was probably not the nicest place to be. 
 
“I might stand on you and squash you flat, that would be fun” I giggled at him.  He probably didn’t know I could do it and not kill him, so I could do it again and again.  I made my plan – I would wear him in my boot while I worked the afternoon, and then wedge him in my ass while I relaxed after.
 
I took pity on him.  “If you’re nice to me, I’ll put you in my pocket now and you can relax for the afternoon.  If you say something mean, I’ll put you in my boot and squish you all day long while I’m working and moving stuff around.  Heavy stuff – it’ll squash you flat and hurt a lot!  Plus its dark, sweaty and smelly in there.  Imagine being my sole for whole day! There’s your choice” I said to him.
 
“Fuck you” he shouted back.  Simple.  I had laid out the choice clearly and fairly and he had made his decision.
 
I dropped him in my thick sweaty sock while I dressed.  Then for the fun.  I slowly pulled the sock on, feeling him press against my foot. I didn’t know if he was facing up or down, but he was soon lengthways inside my sock as I put my heavy workboots on.  And then I stood up and was pleasantly surprised at the soft cushioning feeling his body had as I walked out of Old Fred’s cabin.  I felt every step  squash him flat and felt his body stuck to every contour on my big foot.  I wouldn’t stand on a normal man – I’m over 6 feet tall and weigh over 16 stones – so  I must have been incredibly heavy to little man.  But I have to admit that beyond feeling comfortable, I really enjoyed every step.  And I began to think of finding another little man for the other foot.  Imagining every step squashing a little man flat. 
 
Just then a car came into the yard, and I had my answer.  It was mean old Edna’s car.  She was the meanest, nastiest, fattest woman in the County.  She was big in every direction, and I knew she weighed over 30 stone.  She was even taller than me.  She hated everyone, and everyone feared her.  She had a record for violence going back years, from her strong slaps to anyone who got in her way, to almost killing a shop assistant some years ago by sitting on him until he passed out, because he wouldn’t sell to her when she forgot her purse.
 
She got out of that big old car saying she had some business with Old Fred.  I didn’t like the sound of that, and told her to go to the cabin and I’d be there in a minute.  Of course, when she got there and Old Fred wasn’t there, she was furious.  Then I came in and smiled sweetly at her.  She swore back.  “You told me Old Fred was in this cabin, and I come climbing up those stairs and find it empty.  You lying to me girl?”.  She was so angry.  I sat down on the couch opposite her and said “you watch your tongue with me, and give me some respect.  Old Fred is out, so speak nicely to me instead”.  I could see her building up into a fury and grinned to myself knowing what was to come.  She jumped up and flew over towards me and I put my hand out.
 
But then I don’t quite know what happened.  Suddenly I was lying on my back on the couch, and she was sitting down on  my chest.  Her weight was indescribable.  She looked down at me trapped under her and sneered.  She bounced a bit and I couldn’t breathe.  “So now how do you feel having a 35 stone black woman sitting on you?  Got a bit more respect for ME now?” she asked.  My hands were trapped and I couldn’t shrink her.  And then I saw her eyes glow.  And I felt the hum.  What a relief, she was about to shrink down and then I could show her who was boss.
 
But it was me that couldn’t move.  And I realised with shock that it was me who was shrinking.  In a second I was naked in Edna’s palm.  “You just made the biggest mistake of your life” she said to me. I realised I was only a few inches high.  “I don’t wash and I rarely wipe” she chucked.  Then she stood up and pulled back her huge skirt and panties and spread her massive buttocks apart.  I looked down at that massive chasm and she did to me what I had done to little man.  She smooshed me deep into that huge crack.  Those buttocks were massive, and the smell assailed me immediately.  She had not been lying.   She wasn’t oily down there, it was a smear of her dirt.  And she pressed me, face first, deep into it.  Then those giant buttocks squished closed, sealing me in and crushing me firmly as she pulled tight her panties and the skirt. 
 
And as she walked, those giant buttocks squished against each other, grinding me and mashing me with each step.  But it was nothing compared to when she sat back down in her car, landing hard in the seat and I knew that I had been compressed flat.  It was hot and I was submerged in her dirt, pressed so hard and deep by her immovable meaty buttocks that I couldn’t move a muscle.
 
I just hoped that she didn’t have the same imagination for me that I had for little man.  But I didn’t know yet that Edna was way more twisted than I could every have imagined.