- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story features two sixteen year old girls, the age of consent in the United Kingdom where this story is written.

Disclaimer: All publically recognised characters, settings etc. are the property of their respective owners. Original characters and plot belong to their original owners. Author is no way associated with any media franchises. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

“I am so very close now.” Rianne murmured to herself on her trek through the old stony pathway of the mountains. There was a great labyrinth of hundreds of paths that seemingly led to the temple and only two that could take her there. “I will find it. I know it.”

 

Rianne said this with true determination, fear of failure or being lost in this desolate place did not exist to the girl who had never felt fear ever in her life. Rianne snuck out of the scorching hot beach earlier in the day as inconspicuously as a gorgeous 6 foot 3 inch bikini clad young woman could. She had promised her parents that she would hang out around the vast glorious beach throughout the day before her parents would give her the sweet sixteenth birthday surprise and subsequent party. But the young lady had no intentions of living up to her word. She had her own surprise to look forward to. This was not childish rebellion, but fate. The dream showed her exactly where to go.

 

Rianne had the dream seemingly for her entire life, dreams of great power and glory, beyond all human perception. Even Rianne had no idea what powers exactly she would acquire but she knew when she could access this wondrous power. Today, on Rianne’s sweet sixteenth birthday of all days.

 

Rianne should have had no idea where she was going as she left the beach hours ago and was walking further and further inland, now miles away from her ironically heavily guarded resort. She shouldn’t have been able to sneak out undetected but there you go she did. It felt like she had walked dozens of miles in the scorching heat. Rianne was so excited to go that she had neglected to take a bottle of water with her. Rianne regretted this stupid oversight immediately but despite sweating everywhere and her gorgeous long flowing brown hair seemingly slowing her down she would not give in. But she still complained about it as she walked through this incredibly isolated region. “No wonder they call this place Isolania.”

 

Isolania. Rianne begged her parents to take her to this island in particular. The dream had told her to do so. She came from a wealthy high ranking executive family on the dreary capital of Hartland; a family filled with businessman, politicians and the great and good of Ulana and it made sense for a pampered Princess of the Corporate Empire to beg her folks to take her to this beautiful exotic island, only available to the wealthiest and most powerful of the society of Ulana. Well this was a literal half-truth as the other side of the island was given to the Ogden Reaches as part of the great ceasefire forty years ago but that was neither here nor there to a sheltered sixteen year old girl.

 

Rianne smiled ironically as she trudged through the rocky winding hilly paths as she knew that her folks were too busy to notice that she was gone for at least another five or six hours. Rianne left the beach sometime around 07:00, the Sun rose famously early on this exclusive island, and it was barely midday yet. Rianne trudged on and on, the leggy billionaire with the adorable pink bikini looked utterly out of place in this ancient foreboding mountain. Society was untouched here, now. The ancient tribes of Isolania were largely exterminated when the settlers arrived on their boats from the old eastern lands 600 years ago and little remained of their culture but rocks and trees, and the temple, the great towering temple from Rianne’s dreams, her destiny. The temple. The great foreboding temple.

 

Rianne blinked and stopped completely stunned. In her exhaustion from being briefly snapped out of her sheltered rich girl life, Rianne had almost unconsciously stumbled onto the hidden temple, lost in the middle of the long abandoned mountains. Rianne stared up in awe at the great stone monument and the great stairs that led towards it. The dream made clear that there were only two paths that led to the temple in this great stony labyrinth and Rianne was now truly on her way. Rianne smiled and did a brief jig in victory, proof that she was not delusional or insane. Rianne would have looked foolish if she was spotted by anyone as her utter lack of rhythm was on full display but for the first time in a really long time Rianne no longer cared about how she was perceived by others as she had finally received validation. The dreams were real. “The power is real…I know it.” Rianne murmured happily to herself. Proof. Proof that it all existed.

 

Rianne paused and pondered her next move. The dreams were always extremely precise, no change in the plan was permissible and Rianne had far too much respect for the validation of her faith to abandon it now. Rianne closed her eyes and her mind immediately illuminated her entire being. Rianne saw the two pathways, the two thrones, the great puzzle and she saw herself doing it all naked.

 

Rianne smiled as she opened her eyes. The young heiress was self-conscious of many facets of herself but never her body. Rianne was proud of her gorgeous seemingly perfect body and though she could not comprehend why she had to do the ritual completely naked Rianne was not in the mood to argue with the greater forces at play here. Rianne looked down at the ground and saw that the rocky terrain was now completely smooth. Without any further thought Rianne kicked off her flippers and the stony floor was actually quite cool on her bare feet. Rianne suddenly giggled as she saw the words, ‘Size 12’ on her flying flipper. No reason for the laugh was forthcoming for Rianne, but a feeling. A feeling that soon everything that Rianne had ever known about the world she lived in was going to be utterly turned on its head. Rianne then continued and she quickly took off her DD bikini and she laughed as her massive breasts jiggled appreciatively from being suddenly let free from its sweaty prison and Rianne swiftly took off her bottoms and felt the surprisingly cool air land on her divine body and she allowed the feeling of relief and freedom to wash over her. Rianne clumsily allowed her clothes to slip from her fingers; the nude brunette truly did not care now. Rianne knew in her heart that clothes were now swiftly going to be an utter irrelevance to her.

 

“Wow….” Was all Lauren could say to the equally beautiful and equally naked brunette girl on the other side of the great stairwell. It wasn’t every day you suddenly noticed a great nude beauty standing not too far away from you. Lauren was too absorbed by finding the temple and obeying the great vision in her head to notice a fellow traveller besides her. Lauren felt her heart pounding with a great intensity as she knew straight away that she was going to share her destiny with this great beauty. “She is the one.” Lauren murmured in awe.

 

Rianne suddenly turned around from the undeniable echo of a fellow human voice in this great wilderness and immediately saw her. Rianne’s shock turned immediately to a sweet smile as she saw an incredibly beautiful blonde girl who was also proudly standing in the buff on the other side of the stairway entrance. This girl looked like a Goddess with her long golden hair and sparkling emerald eyes. And Rianne licked her lips with great unrestrained lust as she gazed down from this gorgeous young lady’s exquisite face and saw the girl’s own mountainous curves; sweat glistening from the tender nipples and Rianne gazed lower until she was witnessing the majesty of the sumptuous blonde’s bare shaved pussy. Rianne had never been so aroused in all her life but she snapped out of it and smiled as she noticed that the blonde was eyeballing her the exact same way that she was. Rianne was immediately smitten and then felt truly honoured as aside from the leers from the green eyed goddess she heard the echoes of the blonde beauty’s admiration for her. Her parents always told Rianne how important it was to make the first move and the brunette immediately ran to the still stunned blonde and in the short distance that Rianne ran she saw this great other running towards her arms opened up, fully accepting. Social mores be damned, society meant nothing to Rianne anymore.

 

Lauren had never been so excited in all of her life, she was of course extremely popular in the Yuletide Imperial Academy as she came from by far the wealthiest family in the Ogden Reaches but none of her lickspittle ‘friends’ or callow suitors ever meant a damn to Lauren, but this mirage of beauty, so open, so accepting immediately was all Lauren needed. Lauren swiftly reached this towering brunette, slightly taller than her own marvellous 6 foot frame but she instinctively went on her tippy toes and as they embraced, she felt her massive breasts colliding happily with this gorgeous girl’s magical mammary and for the first time in her short life, Lauren felt whole.

 

Rianne laughed with joy as she hugged her fellow traveller. Feeling the gorgeous blonde girl’s skin on her own skin was a magical experience. Rianne gazed directly into those exquisite emerald eyes and she felt goosebumps all over her body. Rianne suddenly realised the significance of the two thrones, it was fate. Rianne was going to share everything with this goddess. A glorious perfect fate for Rianne.

 

“Wow you don’t get an introduction like this everyday!” Rianne laughed out giddily.

 

Rianne truly did not care that she was completely naked hugging against another completely naked stranger and neither did the blonde as she too laughed and murmured, “Gods no.”

 

Rianne felt her excitement reaching fever pitch and the brunette breathlessly introduced herself, “Where are my manners? Hello I am Rianne Desleious; it is an absolute pleasure to meet you.”

 

Lauren smiled and she took her hand next to Rianne’s and shook it. Rianne’s eyes bulged happily and Lauren reciprocated, “Rianne…The pleasure is all mine Rianne. My name is Lauren Harken.”

 

Rianne gazed into Lauren’s jewel like eyes and nodded happily, like Lauren she repeated her newfound companion’s name. “Lauren…” Rianne said with great precision, as if it was the name of a tremendous treasure. Lauren giggled and Rianne processed everything. “Lauren Harken…Of the Ogden Harken’s?” Rianne asked but she knew the answer as soon as she said it, it made sense as Lauren had to of trekked from the other side of the island. The Ogden Reaches side of the island. The island was tiny and the temple must surely be very much in the middle of the mysterious island. No doubt Lauren trekked there in the early hours of the morning as Rianne had.

 

“The very same.” Lauren replied giddily. For many years Lauren was bored of having to flaunt her family name around. Everyone, from the highest executive to the lowliest tramp knew who Lauren Harken was and who her father is and the blonde beauty despised having to be so separated from even her fellow peers but now for the first time in her entire life, Lauren felt that she had finally meet not only an equal, but someone she truly wanted to be around and to actually be herself to and not just the façade of typical stuck-up trillionaire heiress. Lauren wanted to know more, much more about Rianne, Rianne was on this island which meant she had to have come from money and a whole hell of a lot of it too, but she was on the other side of the island and there wasn’t immediate recognition of her. A wonderful breath of fresh air for Lauren. “You are of Ulana yes? Desleious? Wasn’t your Grandfather the Consul to old Emperor Haeles?”

 

Rianne smiled proudly, “Yep he was and served for 40 years. And my Father is trying his very best to weasel up to Emperor Camonadon but the young boy Emperor Cammy truly despises him, oh well Senator for life not a bad gig I suppose.”

 

Lauren nodded; Rianne’s voice was music to Lauren’s ears. Despite the many great differences and previous wars between the great Empire of Ulana and the upstart corporate rebels of the proud Ogden Reaches, they both shared the same language due to Ulana having conquered and colonised the Ogden Reaches for 800 years. Lauren drowned herself in Rianne’s voice and she never felt this happy in all her life.

 

Rianne’s heart was fluttering at just how peaceful the adorable Lauren was looking right now. The great visions in her dreams were always extremely precise but aside from not telling telling her what the true end goal was, it also never told her that she was going to share all this with this blonde bombshell. Rianne never saw too many surprises she did not see coming a mile away, but Lauren was a wonderfully pleasant and unexpected surprise.

 

“But look at us. Two heiresses of the two great nations in this world happen to be hugging and talking in this desolate place completely in the nude.” Rianne smiled at Lauren and she smiled sweetly, and Lauren reciprocated the smile with her own open tender smile. “We both know why we are here don’t we Lauren?”

 

Lauren nodded with great excitement. To share all this with Rianne was a blessing. “The temple…The power…Together…” Lauren replied giddily. This was now so real. The years of great burrowing dreams and all-encompassing visions was finally coming to fruition.

 

“And I would bet every last treasure in Emperor Cammy’s great underground vaults that this is your sixteenth birthday too?” Rianne asked knowing exactly what the answer was going to be.

 

“Yes! My parents wondered why I wanted to spend my sweet sixteenth here of all places but I had faith in the visions and it looks like both of our faiths are rewarded.” Lauren took a deep breath and before she could lose her nerve Lauren moved her lips forward and gave Rianne a sweet peck of a kiss on her sweet plump lips. Rianne’s eyes widened but the beautiful brunette reciprocated the kiss and the two girls had a soft but deep embrace and as their mouth’s opened, feeling Rianne’s tongue touching hers was an electrifying experience. “Happy birthday Rianne.”

 

“Happy birthday Lauren.” Rianne murmured out huskily. She softly held Lauren’s silky hand and asked with great anticipation. “Ready for the temple?”

 

“I am ready for everything Rianne!” Lauren said with childlike delight and Lauren’s slender fingers interlocked with Rianne’s even longer fingers and the two nude beauties’s walked up the stairs together hand in hand, ready for the great mystery to finally be answered.

 

The two nude beauties descended up the great stair with extreme excitement and they both spent more time looking at one another’s fabulous bodies than they did the great stair and all the craftwork of a long extinguished civilization. On an act of impulse Rianne gently caressed Lauren’s smooth back with her freehand and she stopped as her hand ran across Lauren’s smooth ass cheek and she gave it a tender squeeze.

 

“Ooooh someone’s getting a little frisky!” Lauren giggled out as they reached halfway up the great smooth stairway. Neither of the girls paid any attention to the great heat anymore and briefly stopping Lauren smirked at Rianne and said happily, “No doubt it would take anyone else to buy me a whole lot of drinks to get anywhere near there, so I think it is only right if I get my own free taste.” Lauren winked playfully and with her free hand she reverently rubbed Rianne’s breasts, glistening in sweat and Rianne shivered in excitement, the desire to finger herself for relief was sky high but Lauren gently groped the massive sensitive breast and gave Rianne a peck on the cheek and murmured, “Nearly there sweetie. Let’s get the ritual out of the way and we will have all the time in the world for us afterwards.”

 

Neither of them had any understanding how true Lauren’s words were but Rianne nodded completely smitten by Lauren and she merely nodded lost in her lust and she allowed Lauren to lead the way up the rest of the several hundred foot tall stairway.

 

Briefly Lauren was stunned at just how hidden this vast temple was. The Ogden Reaches and the Ulana Empire respectively were both extremely insular and had no desire to study any other cultures history or tradition and the blonde felt stunned but also privately relieved. This was going to be exclusively for her and Rianne only.

 

They both stopped as they reached the top, or as far as the stairs reached to the top. There was no door and instead just a wall. Rianne could see that the wall was only eight feet or so high in the air. There was nowhere else to go but up. Lauren briefly panicked, ignoring Rianne’s calmness and Lauren shook and shouted up at the wall extremely agitated, “Now what?”

 

Rianne smiled. She put her free hand on Lauren’s shoulder and Lauren immediately relaxed and as Lauren looked across at the girl whose hand was holding she looked stunned as Rianne bent her knees until the taller girl was crouching and said calmly as she turned her back to her. “Put your feet onto my hands sweetie, you can climb up onto the ceiling and help me up.”

 

Lauren nodded and she put her foot onto Rianne’s soft hands and she smiled as she saw how enamoured Rianne was with her freshly pedicured feet. Lauren wiggled her toes playfully and said playfully, “There will be nothing off limits baby.” Lauren said as seductively as she could. Up until today Lauren was utterly uninterested in others in any way whatsoever and even she knew her attempts of flirting sounded awkward due to her inexperience but Rianne just laughed tenderly and helped scoot Lauren up.

 

Lauren cheered as she was lifted up in the air, her own very large breasts jiggled and her naked body appreciated the cool smooth surface and despite never lifting a finger in her entire life, Lauren was so determined that she lifted herself up and over the wall and as she got up she looked around and saw the majesty of the great stone door. The door was easily five times bigger than Lauren and it had extremely strange markings, no doubt of an extinct language of an extinct people but Lauren looked around for something to help Rianne up. Lauren looked across as the space around was deceptively large and she saw an ancient looking pulley system with a small but sturdy seat on it with a lot of rope in support. Lauren sighed in relief as she saw this system had wheels on it. Not wanting to panic her newfound friend she walked very carefully back to the ledge.

 

“Hey Rianne I found something awesome! Just give me a few seconds!” Lauren’s soft voice sung out surprisingly softly. Rianne craned her elegant swan like neck up and she could now see Lauren and she felt relieved when she quickly heard her voice. Rianne felt very guilty that her own act of calmness around the panicking Lauren immediately evaporated when Lauren disappeared up the ledge. Rianne closed her eyes and though that they both needed one another. The ritual was not for one person only but two. Rianne trusted Lauren and felt rotten knowing that even now there was a shadow of doubt.

 

Rianne was snapped out of her thoughts as a loud wheeling sound bombarded Rianne’s sensitive ears. The screeches were infuriating but luckily it swiftly stopped and was replaced by Lauren’s sweet face and her equally sweet voice standing next to a large bizarre contraption with a pulley rope: “Don’t worry Rianne. You will have a far more comfy lift up than me.”

 

Lauren’s playful smile intrigued Rianne who could not picture what this could possibly be but then she saw it. A seat, not a particularly comfortable looking seat but a seat nonetheless. Lauren’s massive breasts jiggled as the cute blonde who was clearly unaccustomed to physical labour was pulling a rope to lower the seat down and down. Rianne saw that there was a very crude looking harness to support herself as she was to be lifted up and in no time at all the strange looking seat was directly level to her bottom.

 

Rianne had not sat down all day and she quickly got her long legs through the harness and she sat down on the leathery seat. Considering how hot and bothered Rianne was, this seat felt like the Emperor’s throne.

 

“Comfy sweetie?” Lauren asked when she saw Rianne was now on the seat.

 

“Comfy.” Rianne replied back with breathless enthusiasm, all lingering doubts were gone.

 

Meanwhile Lauren who was used to be served hand on foot by a militia of servants smiled as she was now helping Rianne up to the temple door and she cooed down to the gorgeous Rianne, “I will be as careful as possible. This thing looks sturdy but older than dirt. Are you ready Rianne?”

 

“Ready!” Rianne smiled up excitedly to Lauren and immediately Rianne appreciated the effort Lauren had to put in to pull her body up in the air. Rianne giggled breathlessly as her feet left the ground of the stair and she heard Lauren laughing at her own amusement. The feeling of being pulled up was amazing and seeing Lauren pulling her up with all the muscles in her gorgeous body was an amazing sight to behold and she gazed at the wonderful sight of the old cramped up mountains and then she saw the great door in front of her and the sweaty blonde panting in determination.

 

Rianne was now on solid ground and her bare feet touched the ground appreciatively and she smiled as the swelteringly hot Lauren wordlessly helped Rianne out of the harness. Sweat covered every part of Lauren’s gorgeous skin, making Rianne gaze in great lust. Lauren smiled as she helped Rianne off the seat and up to her feet and the blonde playfully gazed right into Rianne’s sapphire eyes and winked, “I think you owe me a kiss for that sweetie.”

 

Both girls laughed and Rianne gazed at Lauren who despite already being accustomed to each other’s nudity had a faint trace of a blush on her gorgeous pale cheeks. Rianne smiled and murmured, “Your wish is my command sweetie, a fair reward for an amazing service.”

 

Lauren’s blush grew to the extent she looked like a tomato and Rianne with great pride leant in and bombarded the cute Lauren with a series of powerful appreciative kisses. Lauren squirmed in pleasure but quickly reciprocated herself and the two young women were happily making out atop the great structure and both their hands were exploring the others’ bodies. Rianne gently swayed her hand over to Lauren’s glistening sex and Lauren moaned softly, squeezing Rianne’s massive firm ass cheek in response. “Not…Yet….Sweetie….Temple first…Fun later…” Lauren moaned out and Rianne smiled and stopped, pausing to admire the beauty in her arms. Rianne was head over heels for Lauren and wanted to always show it. Rianne gazed dreamily at Lauren and gave her one big last kiss on the lips.

 

The girls walked right towards the great door, the temple looked big and imposing with its archaic runes and intimidating dark markings but as they got to the door they saw two hand prints on either side of the towering door. Lauren gazed at her hand and she put her left hand over towards the handprint and she paused. It was a perfect match. Rianne noticed Lauren’s eyes brightening up and immediately she looked at the other handprint on the other side of the door and noticed that this slightly larger handprint was perfectly sized to her right hand. “It’s fate….” Rianne murmured in awe.

 

Lauren giggled and murmured back happily to her stunned friend. “Of course it is silly. Take me hand I have an idea.” Rianne took Lauren’s lead and she held hands with Lauren and she saw Lauren putting her free open hand into her handprint and Rianne immediately followed suit. As both hands entered the handprints they saw a great flash of light beam through the doors and the great light surged directly into the bodies of the two nude girls. Both Lauren and Rianne felt unbelievable indescribable power surging through their entire being, but neither girl took their hands off the other.

 

Suddenly the temple opened in on itself as the roof opened up and the two girls felt the ground shake between them but still they held on extremely tightly to the other and not letting go from the handprints, and they realised that the door was a deception, it wasn’t a door at all but merely a place to put the keyhole which were the handprints. Suddenly they saw a ginormous platform rising up from the opened up temple and they saw as the door changed into a part of two humongous stone thrones standing side by side to each other. They were exactly alike and perfectly equal to the other. Both girls even as they felt the ever greater surge of power coursing through their bodies knew what this meant. Both girls had seen the thrones every night in their dreams, but they never saw its size, its sheer overwhelming size. It was easily a hundred feet tall each. It was vast, humongous, beyond all scale. The Emperor’s throne itself looked like a child’s collectible toy in comparison to this grandeur.

 

The power was still flowing through both girls but it no longer felt all-encompassing. Moment by moment the two felt in greater control of the power burning inside them.

 

Lauren looked across at Rianne, both still in the shadow of the colossal thrones. The girls resembled insects to the towering thrones. This was the final step and Lauren knew this. The power was growing inside her. The power was always vague in the dreams; neither Lauren nor Rianne knew what exactly they would acquire after reaching the great temple and the magnificent thrones. But Lauren had an idea.

 

‘We need to grow in order to get onto those thrones.’ Lauren thought to herself, the idea that would have been insanely ridiculous a minute ago now felt like the course to take.

 

‘You really think so?’ Rianne thought back in reply.

 

Both girls paused and stared agape at one another as they both realised what was happening.

 

“You heard my thoughts….” Lauren said aloud in an almost monotone manner, the gradual realization of an actual sliver of the power they were receiving now. It was all so very tangible now. Real. This was completely real.

 

“And you heard mine!” Rianne replied back excitedly. Rianne understood now. “We are truly together Lauren! We are two bodies sharing one power, one soul…We are two Goddesses my dear Lauren. You heard me Goddesses! You are right Lauren, we need to grow and you know what Lauren? We can grow right now to fit onto those thrones!”

 

To anyone else Rianne was rambling like a lunatic but to Lauren this was true wisdom. Rianne was right, Lauren concluded. “We are Goddesses. Joined together for eternity. I don’t think growing is the extent of our powers either Goddess Rianne. Let’s do it. Let’s grow into actual honest to goodness Giantesses Rianne and show those mortals who is in charge now and forever!”

 

Rianne had never been so aroused in all her life and suddenly she took her hand out of the print and she immediately embraced Lauren and the two girls freed their hands from the temple door and suddenly as the two girls kissed and caressed each other’s flat stomach’s and generous chests they both immediately thought of becoming towering giantesses, two beautiful behemoths that ruled not only the world but all of creation. The true extent of their powers seemed to rush through the two girl’s now shared consciousness and they both knew how much the other truly wanted to dominate humanity and to do it with the other by their side. They felt pure energy and felt the surge of immortality and eternal youth flow into their very essence.

 

Not wanting to miss a thing they both opened their eyes and watched as they both began to grow simultaneously. Lauren and Rianne smiled in utter joy as they saw each other grow and grow. The platform they stepped on could just about sustain the two gorgeous girls as they grew and grew. The thrones were becoming far less imposing by the second and now they could see the pulley system that helped Rianne up look like a toy and the gap that the girls could not reach on their own was now pathetically miniscule to them. They both laughed triumphantly and soon the nearby mountains began to resemble boulders, the clouds were much closer and they can clearly see the two competing civilizations on their sides of the island. Immediately they saw a swarm of helicopters buzzing around the area looking like toys and then slightly larger exotic dragonflies in the distance. The two girls could see with inhuman clarity the sheer terror and awe in the helicopter pilots face as he witnessed the two girls, one being the missing granddaughter of the former Consul he was looking for, growing into vast beautiful literal Goddesses.

 

Lauren and Rianne briefly looked away from the helicopters and saw now that the thrones were still majestic and beautiful but were now in perfect proportion to their bodies. They had grown to at least a hundred feet tall each. They were both Giantesses and Goddesses.

 

Rianne looked directly into Lauren’s perfect emerald eyes and though they both knew exactly what she was thinking. Rianne wanted to say it. “I love you Goddess Lauren.”

 

Lauren cooed and got on her tip toes and gave her fellow goddess a hug and a kiss and she melted into the ocean like sapphire eyes of Rianne and she murmured, “Oh Goddess Rianne I love you too.” The hug was so beautiful and they noticed the platform becoming slightly bigger to accommodate the two humongous giants.

 

A few helicopters buzzed slightly closer to the incredulous sight in front of them, some not believing what they saw, some wanting to be the first to record the amazing universe changing sight and a couple just wanted to be with the Goddesses. Both Lauren and Rianne noticed the ever so closer helicopters. Neither of them were ever enamoured by people and so without any delusions of morality to limit them, both Lauren and Rianne grabbed at a few of the tiny helicopters. The feeling of metal being slightly crushed and indented even by the careful grabs was highly amusing for the two Goddesses and they giggled at each other’s finds. With no care, Rianne grabbed the pilot out of her seemingly toy miniature helicopter and she was in utter awe of actually holding an actual tiny human being in her hand. The petrified screaming tiny was maybe less than five inches tall in proportion to their humongous vast bodies and the helicopter a scale model toy.

 

“Watch this!” Lauren said giddily to Rianne, and suddenly she crushed her own helicopter with the pilot still inside with one hand. She felt the metal break like weak twigs and the tiny screaming pilot was crushed like a bloody grape in her soft elegant hand. Rianne laughed uproariously as Lauren with mock disgust rubbed the wreckage from out of her hand and it collapsed into a heap way down onto the ground.

 

The tiny living pilot was delirious with panic and tried to escape Rianne’s soft but firm grip but there was of course no escape. No tiny bug deluding itself to be called a human could ever dare escape a Goddesses grip.

 

Rianne giggled at the show and gave Lauren a sloppy kiss. “That was amazing Goddess Lauren but I think a commandment is needed right now.”

 

Lauren gazed up at the helicopter’s flying away in terror at the destruction they just witnessed and she gave Rianne a big kiss and said happily, “With pleasure sweetie.”

 

Lauren and Rianne walked up ever closer to the evading helicopters but they had no intentions of hindering their progress back to the two resorts. Lauren smiled and said with great authority: “Listen up flying bugs as of now you are our messengers. I want you lot to fly back to our parents and tell them that everything has changed. Rianne and myself are Goddesses now and we will not allow our former societies to accept any less than that fact. Isn’t that right Goddess Rianne?”

 

Rianne gazed happily into Lauren’s beautiful eyes and saw her sweet happy smile. They were both equals and it was clear that they both accepted this fact happily. “That is exactly right Goddess Lauren. We are now the owners of everyone and everything. This is just the beginning of our powers. Very soon we will make this size seem smaller than a particle. We will do everything our own way but we both have literally all the time in the universe now so we will show a mercy. It is our birthdays after all and our literal change into Goddesses so we are giving those two squabbling anthills an hour to settle their pathetic differences, fly over to us. Bow to our feet and give us one hell of a party. Now be gone!”

 

The helicopters took heed to their new Goddesses words and flew to their respective camps. Lauren cheered and clapped at Rianne’s speech and she smiled happily, “You are a true Goddess Rianne!”

 

Rianne smiled and bowed her head appreciatively and she murmured back, “So are you honey. Sooooo whilst we are waiting, what do you want to do with him?” Rianne held up the crying pleading helicopter pilot she was still holding like a cherished possession to use and abuse at their leisure.

 

Lauren’s eyes were full of lust and mischief. She truly wanted to share everything with Rianne and wanted to explore her enticing Godly body and for Rianne to do the same. Lauren licked her lips and huskily murmured, “Do something sexy…”

 

Rianne’s eyes bulged with excitement. This was all happening so fast but this was all so incredible. Rianne smiled and she began to rub the screaming pilot’s head all across Lauren’s smooth body as well as running her finger across her lover’s body as well. She playfully rubbed the miniscule man and her long slender finger over Lauren’s vast chest and beautiful abdomen but as soon as she reached Lauren’s nether regions she got down to her knees and gave Lauren’s pussy a deep snog. Lauren whimpered with great pleasure as Rianne’s tongue licked her pussy and as electricity seemingly surged throughout her body she then felt half the body of the tiny pilot’s body being shoved inside her pussy. Lauren moaned but laughed at the pathetic thing wiggling stuck inside her tight pussy and she gazed at Rianne who was watching in awe at the visible legs of the trapped pilot and Lauren giggled down at her kneeling lover. “Great choice honey.”

 

“It is not over yet.” Rianne then casually carried Lauren with her arms. The slightly smaller Lauren laughed airlessly at being picked up and she put her arms around Rianne’s neck and gave her a great big snog. Rianne enjoyed the kiss but she lay Lauren down onto the large platform space and as she stood over the laying Lauren, Rianne touched her pussy and she opened the lips and with a giggled she slammed her pussy directly onto Lauren’s.

 

Both of the pilot's feet immediately snapped off like weak reeds and the pilot screamed in horror and agony, shock had not soothed the pain but Lauren immediately grinded her pussy over Rianne’s and the half broken tiny man was crushed to death in a Goddesses pussy instantly.

 

Neither Lauren nor Rianne cared or even noticed their destroyed toy as they were both kissing and embracing one another. Hands caressed breasts, buttocks and glistening pussies with great greediness. Rianne wanted to pleasure and be pleasured by Lauren and in-between a series of rabid passionate kisses Rianne turned her body around so her hand was by Lauren’s soaking pussy and Lauren was by hers. Rianne was already addicted to the taste of Lauren’s sex and she immediately began passionately licking and kissing it. Lauren moaned in pleasure and began doing the exact same to Rianne’s. The kisses, the licking and the moaning increased greater and greater, with ravenous appetites and an intense carnal ferocity, all they cared about was pleasing the other until they both swiftly came great floods of cum directly into the other’s hungry ravenous mouths.

 

The explosion of taste in their mouths was heavenly to the both of them and despite becoming Goddesses, both Lauren and Rianne were sweating profusely and utterly exhausted. Rianne got up off Lauren’s body and turned over so her face was directly above Lauren’s. Rianne’s heart almost melted, she gazed dreamily at the perfect Goddess who she was now going to share everything with. Lauren smiled and grabbed Rianne’s hand and murmured, “That was simply divine. I love you so much my dear Goddess Rianne.”

 

Rianne was overwhelmed and she helped Lauren up to her feet and she murmured, “I love you too Goddess Lauren.” She eyed the great thrones and they would still have time to sit and wait for their soon to be pledging’s of allegiances and she took Lauren’s hand and they both walked to the twin Stone thrones and before they sat down they shared one big great kiss.

 

They both sat down onto the surprisingly comfortable thrones. They were both sweaty and reeking of the other one’s love juices but neither cared. They were both Goddesses. Society had to conform to them and not vice versa. Both goddesses sat on their marvellous thrones and gazed at a sliver of their new domain. The island looked tiny to them now, a mere sandbox to briefly indulge their pleasures at, but this was their holy land. The birth sight of their ascendency into Goddesshood. Both Lauren and Rianne held each other’s hands and kissed once more happily. This was all theirs now and they would rule together as equals and as lovers.