- Text Size +

"Run! Keep going, no matter what!" Thomas screamed without looking back at the group of ten men, all of them in horses. He wasn't their leader - that thing had killed their captain a few moments before -, in fact, he was a recruit. He simply felt the urge to scream something, to shout his desire to escape to the world, to return to his wife and daughter safe, wish he was sure the other men in his recon squad, which had the only mission of mapping the region. Not that their persecutor cared, of course.

The being those eleven men were running from was a young elven girl who looked about 19 years old. With white skin, blond hair and the gorgeous features of the elven females, she was a sight one would found difficult to judge as "dangerous". If they ignored her size, that is. Elves are about 100 times bigger than humans, which makes the young blond behind the group around 600 feet tall, more than enough reason to avoid them as much as possible, which the humans had been trying to do ever since they first came across with such colossal beings, but they simply had no way to know that the lowland they were to croos was part of a elven farm, nor that they would be seen by one of the massive creatures.

Though they were focused on keeping their horses running, a few of them dared to look back to the massive being following them. The sun was right behind her, what made her shadow loom over all of them. She had a huge smile formed with her huge pink lips as her eyes gazed upon the tiny men. As she followed them playfully, her steps shook the terrain making their flight even harder than it already was given the huge grass, though it was way too small for the blond elf.

Perhaps finally becoming bored with the situation, the girl jumped, flying over the specks on the gound with ease and giving them a view of her underwear beneath the short pink skirt, a modern fashion style a few centuries beyond human's. Stomping on the ground in front of the men, a huge earthquake occured as most of them hopelessly failed to change directions. Only two managed to successfuly turn to the left and keep running in the direction of a forest with trees equal in scale as the giantess before them.

Those two truly had the biggest luck. The elf's second move came soon enough as she brough her bare feet down on them, quickly smashing the men and horses in an instant. As she rose her feet, the remaining nine men were given the view of the young girl's sole, red with blood, a few broken bones and flesh from the hopeless creatures she had killed without mercy.

Then, the giant elf bent down while the remaining horses tried to ran away while the fallen men stayed frozen on the floor, gazing at the elf. She was truly a beauty, her long hair, pure gold. Her face so delicate it seemed to be a piece of work from the most gifted of sculptors. And her massive blue eyes looking down on them as nothing more than mere insects, as if she was a deity passing judgement upon them.

Her right hand came down, grabbing three of the frozen men. While she lifted her hand however, the men heard a loud squish and gruesome screams coming from the blond elf's hand, her face showing slight shock. A few of the remaining man reacted with shocked screams or passed out, while others simply remained still.

The elf could not bother much with the three dead men on her hand, as she still had a few of them on the ground. For her, humans weren't nothing more than bugs, of course. A smaller breed of the good ol' gnomes her people had treated the same way for ages. She couldn't, as well as any other elf in Aerserin, see them as equals, reason for, even after 50 years the human civilization appeared in the continent, they still couldn't bother to learn their language, thing even the gnomes did.

Seemingly deep in though, the elf brought her hand closer to her face and licked it. The men on the floor watched in horror as her huge tongue engulfed their companions smashed corpses. After that, the girl cleaned her hand on the grass. It tasted quite good, but her friends had told her time and time again how enjoyable it was to eat those tiny beings, the experience ended up not being so satisfying. Could it be that she had to eat them alive?

Two men, coming back to their senses, tried to run away, only to be the ones chosen by the giantess. She lifted her hand, this time taking care not to smash them to paste, and opened her hand. The two of them looked up in fear at the beautiful, massive face.

"Please! Please, have mercy!" One of them screamed, but was completely ignored by the giantess as her other hand lifted him closer to her face. He continued to beg terrified, yet all the blond elf did was smile, looking down on him with her big, blue yes.

The her mouth opened. Strains of saliva formed and broke as a gigantic, wet cavern opened in front of the miserable man. The girl's hot breath involved him as he gazed at the inside of her gigantic mouth, her huge, perfectly white teeth, and her wet tongue, awaiting him. 

"No! No, no, no!!!" His efforts to escape her hand were useless as she throw him on her mouth. The tiny man fell on her tongue, immediately trying to escape. However, the elf quickly shut her lips, and the man found himself in the dark, hot cavern that was her mouth. He was thrown up and down by the massive tongue as the girl played with his body. It really was fun to play with such a tiny creature, she thought. Then, without thinking, she tried to chew. Her teeth came down, ripping the man's legs apart from the rest of his body.

A almost inhuman scream echoed in the elf's mouth as she realized her mistake. She was supposed to swallow the thing alive, wasn't she? Though the blood spilling out of the little bug tasted really good. Well, she had already done it anyaways, so she could as well finish it. The human continued to roll all over the elf's mouth, hopelessly trying to get out with his body being covered in her hot saliva as blood was being spilled out of his body. Then the teeth came down again, smashing his torso and finally ending his life.

As the blond elf noticed that the little thing had stopped resisting, disappointed that her plaything had lasted so little, she quickly swallowed him and picked up the other one in her hand. This time though, she first kissed him. His body was engulfed by the elf's lips, her soft flesh involving him whole, feeling somewhat warm. Then her tongue came out, first slightly caressing him, but after it started to lick him, to play with his tiny body together with her lips, covering him in saliva. Noticing that she was getting aroused, the elf opened her mouth, ready to welcome the human. 

Her lips forcefully sucked the man to the inside, and as soon as he entered it, her tongue got him, licking and spinning the man, rolling him around her mouth as the girl indulged in the pleasure of having control over something's lives so easily, of holding such power. Then, she pushed him to the back of her mouth. The man had long given. As he went down her throat, the elf put her hand on it, feeling the little man as he went to her belly, where he would be digested alive.

Satisfied, she picked up the remaining seven humans on the ground and stood up. She would bring them to her house, where they would either to spend the rest of their lives, be it a short one as a snack or a quickly disposable sexual toy for the titanic woman, or longer as a pet she would play with, or sold to some gnome shop to be sold to other elves with the most varied intentions.