- Text Size +

Nil reflected for a time, simply resting with his hand still cupped over the end of his softening length, cum oozing slowly between his slender fingers.

When it finally suited him to consider his tiny pleasure-bringer he lifted his sticky hand from his crotch, giggling slightly at the sight of his little human pasted to the side of his glans in the mire of sperm he had released.

He seemed to be totally spent, simply lying flat against the pink background with no sign of resistance remaining. Nil smirked as his fingertips went to work gently peeling him off, a transparent strand trailing beneath him. 

"You weren't too bad little human," Nil had to concede. "don't get any ideas about making me feel horny again, unless you like this sort of thing." 

The human seemed to look at him in surprise, but didn't betray much else with his exhausted response. Nil found another little container on a nearby shelf and gently placed him inside it, making a note to keep any especially fun or obedient toys seperate from the still concealed newcomers.

He didn't want any of them having their coming work spoiled prematurely. Nil threw himself back against the cushy stack of pillows he had prepared and finally turned off the lamp on his night stand, sighing deeply and drifting into post-coital bliss.


---

It took a long time for the stirring beneath Liam to settle into the steady rising and falling of sleeping breath. Lying atop the slowly softening nub of the giant's nipple, he could finally feel the pressure on his back yield, and the first cool air he had in hours passed under it. 

"Damn, finally," he muttered, drawing the first easy breath in hours.

Though they came easily, these breaths were tinged with the scent and warmth of the giant jackalboy's youthful sweat. Wiggling slowly, not wanting to illicit any unconscious itch, he slipped backwards from under the collossal bandage and stood unsteadily on the springy ground beneath him.

The room around him was totally dark, and he could only make out the rolling landscape of skin around him by the dim moonlight filtering in through the drawn curtains. Liam couldn't see the full extent of the room about him, but the vast cavernous space was disorienting just to try and contemplate. It didn't help that this voluminous realm was some effeminate nerd's cluttered college dorm, merely scaled up to preposterous size. 

He shook his head and turned to the task at hand, escaping the immense jackal-faggot that had toyed at his expense for hours. In front of Liam a 'slender' neck tapered up towards a placid sleeping face. The giants fangs were just visible inside the parted arch of his mouth. 

Liam was obviously not going that way, so he turned his back and surveyed the other horizon, taking care to stay quiet in considerationn of the great pair of slender jackal ears which twitched atop the giants head.

At first he opted to climb down his arms, but their constant shifting, scratching, and grasping would surely be his end. Thus he had to try his luck further down the immense sprawling vista of the god-like jackal boy. 

It was slow making headway across the immense plain of the jackals abs and stomach, which were sticky with sweat and occaisonally more suspect fluids. The skin sometimes clung to his feet at he raised them, and he fell more than a few times crossing the rising and falling ribs.

Liam had his eyes on the pair of immense thighs crossed before him when the warm landscape stirred slightly and tossed him off his feet. He rolled several feet and suddenly felt the skin beneath him curve away sharply. Gripping at barely tractable groud he was able to halt his descent at the edge of a steep-sided crater, what he realized at a glance was a navel.

"Are you serious? Damn this giant tart." He muttered quietly, struggling to pull himself away from this treacherous hazard.

Resuming his soujorn hastily he continued towards the waist, realizing just what the nature of all that jostling had been earlier in the night, as he encountered the long trailing strands of semen left from the jackals throes of passion.

"Who just cums and then falls asleep like that? These giants are savages." He mulled, taking care to step around the still warm mires he had helped to create.

It had been the same with the white-haired one too, though he was even less delicate with the unfortunates Liam had seen used so.Finally he came across the offending member, the jackals girthy penis, soft but still poking out from his silk panties.

It was immense, clad as it was in thick foreskin and still glistening in the moonlight with sweat and precum. Liam turned away and quickly made away from the sickly-sweet atmosphere of the jackal's groin, towards one of the pale thighs that stretched off towards the bedsheets which covered his legs.

The covers he figured were the key to escaping. What he'd do once he managed to get down from the bed was less clear. Perhaps there was something in this room that could guarentee his safety, or bring him to match the size of his effeminate enslavers, after all he had seem them working actual magic the white-haired ones dorm.

Once he was their size they'd learn to regret treating him like some kind of toy. 

Suddenly the yielding skin beneath his feet jumped, the entire thigh raising like an iceburg turning over at sea. His momentary lapse of attention left him unprepared to grip either the skin or the nearby bedsheets, and he was tossed abruptly back towards the gap between the jackals thighs. 

He let out a cry, thinking the fall alone would be his end, but at his scale he was safe from this hazard if nothing else. Instead he tumbled across the creamy skin of the inner thigh and passed under the white rim of the jackals immense panties. He suddenly impacted a yielding, spongy surface, scrabbling about in the dark. He barely had a moment to ascertain where he'd landed before the giant shifted again and his collossal thigh slapped atop him with its impossible weight.

Liam would have let loose a string of curses had the breath not been robbed from his lungs by the sudden unbearable pressure. Instead his slight, laboured breaths were filled with the hot heady scent of the jackals masculinity and the salty tang of his sweat. The surface beneath him was remarkably smooth and firm, though it seemed wrapped in loose, sticky skin which evaded all of his efforts to free himself, not that the atlas-like burden which rested atop him would have allowed it.

He could scarcely move, other than to grip his hands, kick his legs faintly, and try to make millimetric advances against the clinging skin all about him.His feverish wriggling instead merely illicited an itch and another roll of the hips from Nil, which abruptly piled the weight of both hefty testicles atop him as well as that of the alternate thigh.

The thought that this was too much to bear scarcely lasted a moment before Liam was reduced into a red spot on the side of Nil's perky balls, this even swept into obscurity by the next sliding movement of his thighs. 


----

Nil awoke, stretching his arms as his ears and tail twitched widly. Rising to his feet he brusquely adjusted his naughty bits, trying in vain to tuck his peeking pink glans under the silky shimapan that patently failed to constrain his morning wood. 

After savoring this for a few moments he gave up on the futile task and instead strode to his bathroom, eyes still closed in near repose, and stripped his panties past his slender legs.

With a flick of the wrist he tossed them onto the floor behind him then gazed through heavy eyelids to gaze at the mirror. His black hair was a scrambled mess of feathery bangs, ears jutting crookedly from beneath. Nil immediately took notice of the fact that one of the bandaids clinging to his chest had fallen off in the night.

His fingers prodded gently at the exposed nipple, turning it over in the mirror as if there was anywhere for it's tiny passanger to have hidden. 

"Huh, where'd you go? Did he run away, or did I drop him?" Nil glanced about the floor and peeked back into the laundry strewn floor of his bedroom.

"Eh, I'll find him later probably," He huffed dismissively, instead turning to the one remaining bandage. 

With a poke he pushed the tiny passenger which still rested beneath it out the top. The human seemed to have been awoken when Nil had, and now scrambled slowly up the slight curve of his chest atop his prodding black fingernail. 

"You're still there? D-didn't run away huh?" Nil peeled off the bandage painlessly with a minor incantation, tossing it in the trash.

With a slight tilt of his chest he deposited the human onto his awaiting palm and cupped him in safety as Nil turned on the shower and stepped into the cone of hot water. 

"Cute, I guess you deserve a reward."

---

Gently deposited onto the built-in alcove, Gene found himself flanked by a swimming pool sized bar of soap and towering bottles of shampoo. He sat with his back against the cool tiles as melon-sized drops of water plopped heavily around him. 

His fear of this immense cavernous space was tempered by his desire to wash himself of the scent of passion which the last night had utterly coated him in.

Reaching his hands into a single bead of oversized water he began to bathe himself in tandem with the immense jackal boy beside him, after regarding him with a few soft but indecipherable words had lathered himself in lavender soap and gently rubbed a washcloth into every corner of his pleasantly curved body. 

Gene couldn't help but admire the creme colored taper of his slim, fit waist into the shapely jiggling butt that framed a now soaked canine tail. Black toenails clacked against the porcelain what seemed like miles beneath him. 

Every time the giant turned in his direction his vista filled with the streams of sweet floral water cascading from his long hair about him in gently effervescant beads, across his chest and down towards his-

Gene practically slapped himself and backed against the tile again. He couldn't believe he was ogling this colossus who had degraded him just a few moments before as if he was a tender lover. This obscene imprisonment was getting to him, and he resolved to turn his back away as he finished his bathing.

His willful avoidance was met after several minutes with a sudden plucking from his vantage to be carried out of the shower in cupped hand. Brought as he was into the bedroom the towel-wrapped jackal carried him to the cabinet beside his bed and promptly deposited him in a small container alongside the unfortunate from the night before, who simply looked up at him with a dissatisfied look.

Gene looked his new companions still seed-coated form over for a moment before muttering thoughtlessly,

"So uh, that was you last night I guess?"

Vel glanced up at him with eyes like daggers.

"Yeah, what was your first clue?"