- Text Size +

Four Days Later:Light tumbled in narrow streams through the drawn blinds and spilled across the landscape of Nil's room, draping across the pale skin of his slumbering body. No alarm stirred Nil's rest, only the slow migration of thin beams of sunlight across his face. Nil's eyes opened narrowly, a relieved expression immediately crossing his face. Saturday.

Nil wasted no time, and after a few yawning stretches and flicks at his ears rolled out from beneath the sheets and tumbled into the sprawling butterfly chair that sat in front of his PC.

[Welcome, Nil]

Nil was ready for Saturday. To one side was his minifridge, which he promptly cracked open and withdrew a carefully saved iced coffee. To his other side he slipped the lid off a waiting plastic container, his golden eyes glancing inside at the myriad of humans that woke from their own slumber. 

"Wake up bad-boys~" Nil slyly cooed, jostling the container lightly.

These were the uncooperative ones, the humans who had run away from his hand when he plucked them out to play with. Even worse, some had bit or struck at him in futile outrage, or even gotten into fights with each other over who would he would play with next. 

Nil had no patience for that and promptly rescued whoever had been offered as a sacrifice. He had played with them all the same, but he made sure they were ok, mostly. 

Those and the cooperative humans were in the 'good-boy container', sitting besides his bed and well provided for.

These humans on the other hand he was ready to be far less tender with.Nil took a brief moment to choose from among those within, opting to pluck up the one that seemed most active, a taller red-head who was circling around the edge of the container trying to avoid his prodding hands. 


Instead he found himself plucked out specifically and brought, struggling, in front of Nil's scrutinous gaze. This tiny human was broad shouldered and looked like he was older than Nil, gruff stubble circling his face. 

"You'd be pretty big if you weren't so puny~. He chimed, turning the human over in his fingers a few times, considering where to start.

He'd spent all week thinking of games that he wouldn't dare to try with his well-behaved humans. 


As he pondered the tiny gripped the edge of his fingernail and pulled at it, frothing with vitriol as if his centimeter long form had enough muscle to even pluck out one of Nils hairs. Huffing indignantly, he stuck his long tongue out and gingerly pushed the human through the tight hole of his tongue piercing.

He glanced at his reflection in the still dark monitor, smiling crookedly and prodding at his slimy tongue as his human jewelry struggled futilely with his arms at his sides, his head and arms barely poking up from the pink muscle. 

Nil closed his mouth and lolled his tongue about lazily inside as he logged into his PC and then into his KemoArc Online account. His character, a curvy Snakewoman Assassin greeted him, as did the dozen or so players that appeared on his Guild Friends list. 

A little microphone icon flashed green next to LizDonk211.

"Hey Nil, you're on early. Wanna do a little lasssst minute grinding?" A quiet lispy voice inquired.

"Yep, me and Tanuki spent all last weekend grinding for arcana potions so all I need are focus gems." Nil replied, his voice imperceptibly lisping as his coffee scented breath passed over the tiny human on his tongue. 

---

Everything around Devon was a sloshing sea of glistening pink wetness.

Saliva rolled and dripped about him, made sticky by a copious amount of sugar and imbued with the essense of bitter coffee. 

He kicked his feet, trying to lift his arms above the tight groove he had been thrust into, but the twitching musculature of the tongue around him showed no signs of yielding. For his troubles the tongue instread pressed him against the roof of the giant jackal's mouth, pressing his face into the squishy warmth beneath him. He could taste the coffee himself and gritted his teeth, groaning and yelling in futile rage.

"Take me out of this and fight me like a man you big faggot!"

Instead he felt himself sucked on him like a hard candy, only given occasional sight of the sizable fangs that framed his prison when the giant twink spoke and cast light about him. 

---

The Krokalia Marshes were yielding up their focus gems nicely, and it only took Lizdonk and Nil an hour to fill their inventories. 

The living stud in his tongue was amusing, but it was more satisfactory in concept than feeling. Without regard Nil plucked another human from beside him and wordlessly slid his fingers past the rim of the spats he'd spent the night sleeping in.

He didn't really try to place him anywhere, he just let him go atop his crotch and let the elastic snap shut behind him.

"Hey LizD, call everyone and ask when the raid is." He asked unphased, smirking to himself as he felt the human fumble about on him.

The slight tickling of his hands and feet trailed across the upturned tip of his penis, whose smooth bulge was outlined against the tight black fabric. 

"They're ready to go if you are!" Nil's friend chimed up.

"Nice, let's do it." Nil replied, leaning forward into his monitor and taking a long sip of coffee.

---

As soon as he slipped past the tight waistband of the spats and into the dim humid confines beneath, Lee was assaulted by the hot and muggy scent of the immense jackal's cock.

He felt himself roll uncontrollably, then press face-first against the unseen bulk beneath him, his cheek resting against the almost too-hot-to-touch skin and sticking to him slightly with perspiration. Desperate to pull away from it on his hands and knees he instead found his arm pass into a narrow slippery hole, swallowing him up to the shoulder and dipping his head directly into the most potent source of the heady masculine smell that already encompassed his prison.

Squirming in protest and trying to dislodge himself only seemed to enliven the member beneath him, which slowly throbbed itself erect, giving him no footing to make his escape with. Instead the slit his arm had been captured in flared wider, and his kicking feet caught the edge of what must have been the giant's foreskin. There wasn't much recourse as his other arm slipped into the chasm as well, his foot now caught hopelessly under the heavy wrapping of skin. 

He thought he felt a momentary opportunity as his other foot caught a grip and he began to lift himself away from the enveloping darkness of the giant's urethra, when he felt the sudden pressure of fingers through fabric press into his back and slide him bodily up and forward into the heated maw before him.

---

Nil's quiet smirk turned into a barely audible moan as he brusqely shoved the human headfirst into his penis, feeling his arms and head pass in snugly before softly gliding his legs in until he felt the full length of the centimeter long plaything slip into his throbbing cock. 

"Say something Nilly?" One of his guildmates chimed in, as they queued up outside the dungeon.

"N-no, I'm ready!" Nil replied,  giving a final ensuring rub of his spats-ensconced shaft, feeling its girth and noting the slight bump of it's occupant on the underside of his glans.

Pulling his fingertip away from the now slightly damp tip of his prodigious bulge, he turned his attention to the raid. Focusing on the game is difficult with the building sensation within his pants, but his muscle memory and skill carried him through the raid well enough.

After a few slain waves of mobs he felt his cock pressing hotly against his thigh, straining the fabric of his spats and leaving a trail of warm stickiness against both it and his thigh.

For a moment he worried that the trickle of precum would overwhelm his little sounding human, but it seemed to just lubricate his squirming and slip him even further into the sensitive organ. 


Nil's clan slashed through the first ten levels of the dungeon easily, his assassin skills not exactly carrying his friends, but working its magic in the background the whole time. All the better that his full attention wasn't needed, as every few seconds his waist writhed in the cushions of his chair at the sensations coming from within his now fully erect member.

One wasn't enough though, he thought, he was having it too easy. 


Nil took advantage of a lull in the fighting and dipped his hand into the plastic container, plucking up several tiny humans. Wordlessly he withdrew a small wrapper from his desk drawer and bit the corner off. 


With the handful of tiny men still trying futilly to escape he withdrew a sizeable pink condom and brusquely plopped the humans into it's rubbery confines. Working the rubber past the hem of his spats he quickly covered the already sticky glans with it, pinning the struggling prisoners against it's hot surface.

With a quick slide of his hand he unrolled the condom down his prodigious length. Even being the largest size of available rubbers it only made it about halfway down Nil's swollen shaft, leaving the humans pinned helplessly against his member.

He felt them pressed into the ticklish wrinkles around his frenulum and jostled his cock about, lost in his enhanced pleasure, biting his lip and trying to preserve his composure for his fellow guild-mates. 


"It's good I'm not streaming today," He chimed quietly. 


"Why's that Nilly?" Donk replied suddenly, restoring Nil's focus for a moment.

"O-oh, j-just not on my best game today Donky~" he recovered, leaning his waist forward and grinding slightly against the seat of his chair. 

---

The jackal's hand had only missed a single human when it stole away the other five of them from their glass prison. The men were suddenly pressed against one another and hemmed in by the three gripping fingers, which held them in place with the weight and force of industrial equipment but the softness and warmth expected from manicured, unlaboured fingertips. They squirmed innefectually under the golden gaze of their possessor as he casually tore open a condom and then held them over it. 


Slipping into it's hammock-like center, their weight pulled it down and trapped them against it's lubricated and translucent pink walls. With a jarring motion the giant pinched the top closed and lowered them into sudden darkness.


Then in a moment too fast to react to their hanging prison was flipped upside down and pulled taut over something round and massive.

A cloying scent and sweltering heat accompanied their sudden deposition on the slippery and sticky surface. All of them were pinned against the softly throbbing pillar of flesh, pulled by the forces involved onto various parts of the jackal boy's penis. 

One was spread flat against the glans itself, face pressed against the precum soaked skin and body rubbed sensually against the spongy dome with every movement of it's wielder. 

Another found himself flipped about and pushed headlong into the loose fold of foreskin that surrounded the exposed cockhead. Here the scent and heat was most overwhelming, the precum which had been trickling down from the glans above collected in the crease of skin like a gutter in a rainstorm, leaving the tiny human totally mired in it.

The remaining three were flattened at various spots against the side of Nil's girth, pressed against a throbbing vein here or flush against the smooth pillar of skin there. 


None of them stayed restless in such a condition, struggling wildly to escape. Even as such an escape became apparently impossible their constant jostling and the maddening scent, heat, and stickiness drove them to their fevered resistance, which only increased the arousal that kept them imprisoned.

---

An hour later the last NPCs outside of the bosses chamber went down easy enough, even as distracted with pleasure as Nil was. As Nil and the rest of the clan popped their buffs and healed up his free hand fondled his painfully rigid shaft through the taut fabric of his spats.

He'd been edging himself the entire duration of the raid, and by the end he had to go to some length to surpress his moans and pants of pleasure. 

"Nng- not quite buffed enough~." He muttered over his mic, illiciting a few laughs and assisting spells from his fellow clanmates. 

For his own 'buff' he removed a small teal egg vibrator from his desk and pinched up the last remaining human with the same fingers, pairing the two toys together and letting go a thick strand of sugary drool from his tongue to lubricate it aptly.With a quick push Nil pressed the vibrator and it's passenger past his plump butt into the soft pucker of his anus. 

He bit his other knuckle demurely as he slipped the human and it's accompanying sex toy deep inside his tight hot confines, withdrawing his finger only reluctantly to flick the switch that trailed on a cord out of the leg of his spats.

The surpressed hum of the vibrator filled the air and at once Nil's expression betrayed the warm melty feeling that flittered in his belly. 

"What's that hum? Nil is your mic open?" One of his friends inquired as the clan began the rush into the boss room.

Nil had to compose himself for a long moment before his voice was steady enough to hazard any reply.

"Y-yah, it's just the GPU fan, fuu~" He lisped out.

---

Will was the last one left in the container, the others were dropped into a condom and wrapped around the huge jackal boy's cock like mere accessories to his masturbatory pleasure. He'd feverishly tried to scale his way out of the container, despite hours of the same attempts proving futile the night before, but he was driven to the hopeless task by the newfound fear of being used as mere sex toy.

The hour seemed to drag on forever, with the scent of the giant femboys arousal and summer sweat filling the air, carrying the muffled moans and breathy sighs of his hidden pleasure. 

Without warning his turn came, and Will felt himself carried weightlessly into the air and pushed against a smooth plastic shell the size of a small car. From above he was suddenly drenched in thick liquid, cloudy and scented of coffee and sugar. 

He didn't have long to decry this humiliation before the disorienting lunge of movement thrust him down below the two wide hills of the jackal's pale butt. Will scarcely realized his special purpose before he was already face-to-face with the soft, mocha colored wrinkles of the feminine jackal's immense anus. 

His face was softly pressed into the steaming hot skin of the giant's intimate spot, the cloying musty scent filling his lungs immediately. His arms jolted forward to resist the penetrating intent of his captor, but his arms slipped between the tight wrinkles and only served to guide him in with greater ease. 

There was only a moment of introduction before he felt himself pushed past the tight entrance and pinched from all sides against the vibrator by the clenching walls of skin. He tried to push himself away from the sphere behind him, but each prod of his arms found another crease or fold of skin to catch itself in, and merely seemed to pleasure the immense jackal, whose smallest clenches squeezed Wills entire body like a vicegrip.

Then the vibrator turned on.

---

The boss of the Krokalia marshes was a huge crocodile demon, unsurprisingly. It wasn't the hardest of bosses, but Nil found the fight far more difficult with the myriad of pleasures he had distracting him.


He was assaulted with sensations from every angle, from the still faintly wriggling human that had worked his way to the base of his cock, to the troop of tinies who scrambled for release from their tight latex prison. 

The tiny in his butt practically didn't need the vibrator, his squirming was so intense, but it certainly didn't hurt to have both. Even his human piercing was revived into tickling his tongue, as the pleasure from elsewhere had him lolling his tongue about lewdly with each rolling wave of warmth that rose from his loins. 

Nil strained to answer his teammates prompts for help or queries for buffs or healing, at times having to mute his mic or cover it with his hand as a quivering moan rose irresistably from his breast. 

The toys in his condom were totally saturated in his precum, and it was a small miracle the one plugged so tightly at its source hadn't drowned yet. He was close, it was a race between his DPS and his sexual endurance. 

He leaned forward, taking advantage of the momentary surpression of squirming, and thus pleasure, that squeezing his cock between his thighs would offer, to unleash a blistering salvo of attacks on the dungeon boss that finally together with the coordinated attacks of his clan brought it down.

As the cheers and congratulations of his clan began to pipe up he removed his headset and muted his mic, unable to hold back any longer.

His hands scarcely needed to lift the hem of his spats to release the eagre pillar of his cock, which sprung up well past his navel and swayed heavily atop the swollen orbs of his balls. Likewise his soft fingertips needed only to stroke against his penis slightly before he felt the delayed pleasure from his prostate and glans released in a blinding moment of ecstacy.

Nil shivered and moaned loudly as his condom surpressed the wet spurting sounds of the long series of cumshots that filled its resevoir to the brim in an instant.Had his eyes not been lidded over in chest-tightening pleasure he may have noticed the slightest delay as the first cumshot launched his cock's prisoner into the condom before erasing him in an obliterating barrage of thick, cloudy sperm. 

The condoms prisoners were lost in an instant in the absurd amounts of cum that Nil's hefty balls released, the product of hours of edging and teasing. If that hadn't been enough his already swollen and throbbing cock constricted them fatally against both the unyielding walls of the condom and the gripping warmth of his hand.

The slight pink tinge that his sperm took on was unnoticable beneath the already pink rubber of the straining condom.

He felt his orgasm run deep, rising as it did both from his cock and his prostate, and the clenching of his anus wrapped around the vibrator so tightly as to leave little doubt that his human toy there would be a sacrifice to his pleasure. 

Only once he had released his load a dozen times and coated his mouth probing fingertip in drool did Nil finally open his eyes and begin to restrain his post-coital mind. The condom hung ponderously off his cock, having barely been sufficient even before it was balooned to brimming with jizz. He prodded the squishy resevoir a few times, revealing no trace of the humans that should have been inside of it.

"N-naughty adventurers," Nil whispered as he slowly peeled the condom off his sperm-coated cock, and withdrew the now unaccompanied vibrator from his ass. 

"I guess I'm better at dungeon raiding than you humans, fu~"