- Text Size +

There was a gentle rapping at the door and the body-length mirror suspended on the inside quivered just slightly. Fumi turned to face his reflection in the jostled panel, a sly smirk crossing his lips. He spared a brief glance at the bathroom door, the hissing sound of a shower and faint effeminate giggles from within distracting him for only a moment before he opened the front, a smile on his face showing the eagreness with which he had awaited Sunday.

Nil was standing outside, lit from above in the pale golden light of the nighttime fluorescents, his black-furred ears shimmering above the dark cloth of his hoodie, his expression one of nervous relief to have reached his destination unbothered.

Fumi leant forward with an impish buck of his hips, his hands clapsed behind his back.

"Hey Nilly. You got my last text?"

The catboy stepped aside as Nil shuffled in past him, closing the door gently behind him.

"Yeah, I was a little confused but I left all my humans at home. Did- did you not wanna use mine?" He inquired, his hands fiddling about in his deep pockets.

Fumi smiled warmly and curled an arm under Nil's elbow, leading him on towards his bed.

"I figured you would be fond of most of them, you're just too sweet Nil. You know how those two get," He said with a tilt of his head towards the bathroom, "I figured it'd be better if I supplied the toys tonight."

"Oh? Vel and Cor are here?" Nil raised a sleeve-covered hand to his chest, feeling the slight warmth that rose within at the thought of the last time the four of them had come together.

"Yep, ever since you came up with the idea I've been giving them these new tinies too. They're really excited to play with the genius who came up with it." He chuckled, pulling Nil to sit beside him on the hem of the mattress. 

The jackal-boy glanced about Fumi's room, which had been transformed since the time of his expedition into a veritable labratory on the subject of humans. Dozens of vivariums lined the shelves along the walls, miniature landscapes sprawled along their bottoms. Piles of smaller petri dishes rose in any space not occupied by the larger tanks, some filled with continents, others filled with cities grown to a larger scale.

More than a few rustled with countless humans from the barely visible to some as large as his own. Most had labels on them with the name of some fellow student or teacher from the arcane college emblazened, awaiting their delivery to uncertain fates.

Nil blushed slightly, letting Fumi help him slip the dark hoodie off of his shoulders, revealing the loose t-shirt and shimapan he wore beneath. Fumi himself wore his white hair tied into a long ponytail, and about his shoulders he simply had a sweater on, barely extending past his waist, which Nil peeked were unclad in any undergarments.

"These humans are really popular, huh?" 

Fumi nodded and smiled smugly, "You could call it a bit of a craze if you wanted to flatter me," He said casually, "even I'm surprised how many people got a hold of me after class to get some. I've gotten a whole bunch of studends' and teachers' numbers and more than few late night visits from this." Fumi grinned slightly, closing his eyes in satisfaction.

"That's really cool Fumi," Nil replied, curling his hands on his now bare lap, "I bet you can get all the way to being a master sorcerer someday from this." Fumi waved his hand casually and leaned against Nil's shoulder,

"Naw, I don't wanna deal with teaching anybody. I'm just happy making some gold and getting to mess around with my friends whenever I want." The cat-boy began to rub his hand softly against Nil's chest, lifting his t-shirt above his head and gently tossing it onto his chair. Nil felt his face flush red again, and a slight stirring shifted the stripes of his panties along his inner thigh. 

The doorknob of the bathroom clicked, and swung open to a puff of warm steam and the echoes of mischevous whispering within. From the shower-heated tiles stepped out the other half of the night's company.They were a pair of foxboys from the class below Fumi and Nil, who had joined with their circle through a poultice-making class they had all taken together.

They clung to one another about the waist and sauntered out to reveal themselves as if to a waiting, eagre audience, which in all fairness they had in Fumi.

On the left was Vel, whose blonde hair was trimmed short, two soft bangs hanging and looping below his pert ears, where they joined there was a tied-up bun that trailed a long green ribbon onto his slender shoulders. His face was soft-featured and childish, but his eyes were emerald pools that displayed an unmasked hunger.

On the right stood Cor, his head crested with long pink locks which draped about his neck in sheets of still-damp silk. His countenance was more intense, his chin narrow and his lips thin and perpetually prodded at by an exposed fang that squinted one sky-blue eye in a mischevious glare.

Both of them had dark skin the color of mocha, shimmering with dampness across the soft and slight proportions of their bodies, which even more than Fumi or Nil were feminine in their suppleness. Behind their full hips a pair of vulpine tails waved serenely, each turning about and shimmering in the wheat or rose hue of their respective owners hair.

The two shined with the dew of their recent shower, and their skin was ensconced in fishnets, which wrapped them from the tips of their toes up to their slender necks, biting gently into their skin where it met the soft plush of their thighs, butts, and chests.

"Oh, if it isn't Nil, the one we have to thank for our pleasure. We're very thankful, aren't we Cor?" Vel cooed, a fingertip tracing across his partner's chest, playing with a loop of his webbed attire.

"It's the very same one," Cor replied in a velvety tone as he strode forward, Vel in tow, "You're really made us look quite dull by coming up with your idea before us. Usually Fumi or one of us would be the innovators in matters of- entertainment." 

Nil could feel himself growing stiffer still at the sight of their swaying forms, the smell of honeyed soap and vulpine arousal that wafted about them.

"Th-thanks Cor, Vel. I-it's not really just me though, Fumi was the one who came up with how to do it and everything." 

Vel and Cor at once leaned forward, letting out a simultaneous, "That's not fair at all!" Cor picked up immediately, "Take a little credit for that wonderful idea that was born inside your pretty head," He said, smiling his mischevious smile,

"Give Fumi credit for the magic, and perhaps-" The boy trailed off, looking expectantly at his fellow fox.

"Perhaps you could give us credit for being the avant-garde of amusements for our little human toys." Vel finished, the two suddenly stepping forward until they stood knee-to-knee with the sitting Fumi and Nil.

Nil looked to their faces expectantly, before movement at the corner of his eye turned him to the bellies that stood before him.His eyes widened as he realized that in every join of thread of the two boy's fishnets there was a human, twisted into the fibers and wriggling adamantly against them. They were the same size as those Fumi had given him last weekend, but that was still small enough that they might be missed even from just a few feet away, were the viewer not drinking up the form they were held tightly against.

"Wh-woah." Nil muttered, feeling as Fumi pulled against his shoulders softly, the two scooting backwards to the spread of the bed as their friends crawled onto it themselves.

Nil twinged a bit as the myriad of humans that adorned the two foxes legs were pressed into the soft bedding beneath their full weight, but the feeling of concern he felt was overriden by a deeper stirring at the sight of so many handsome little figures struggling against their supple curves. His own request to supply only the cutest of the humans' men seems to have been repeated by the two foxes.

"Fun, huh?" Fumi asked, interrupting Nil's contemplation with a perky glance, "It took a while to get it working, but I think people are gonna love these. Didn't think I'd get to use that old arcane seamster book." 

Fumi leaned forward and brushed his hands over Vel's thighs, snickering at the futile frustrations of the many humans that his slender fingers passed over. The foxboy lifted his legs, revealing the veil of populated lingere that clung to every fold of his crotch, holding back his half-soft penis, cradling his smooth balls, and gathering beneath to be pinched between his plump butt.

Nil suddenly gave a gasp of surprise as a pair of warm feet settled on his thighs, and he turned to see Cor's teasing smirk and squinting eyes attendant on him, as he hoisted himself up to sit between the jackal's ankles. 

"Do you like my jewelry?" He asked teasingly, brushing his human-ensconced feet against Nil's waist, dexterously curling his toes around the hem of his shimapan and slowly drawing them downwards, over the hefty bulge of his prodigious cock.

Nil's penis revealed itself with a soft slap against Cor's feet, which immediately curled about it's heft, pressing dozens of entwined figures against the warm member. The foxboy's feet were dainty compared to the Jackal's length, even before it had risen to it's plump fullness between the gentle rubbing of soles.

Cor let out a little little purr and began to lift Nil's considerable manhood up, caressing it all about, pulling and prodding at the thick foreskin that ensconced it, making sure to push the ensnared humans into every fold and span of his penis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The humans wound in the silky fibers of Cor's fishnets had been subject to their imprisonment for hours, having been magically snared there beneath the piercing red gaze of their felid conjurer. They had hung on the towel rack of his bathroom until their true gaolers had arrived, the pair of slinky foxes who had excitedly fawned over their situation as Fumi offered them as a gift to the pair.

The steam of the showers quickly fogged the room into an indeterminable fugue, only the unbearable heat and the sounds of boyish giggles and wet slaps grounding the hundreds of hapless accessories. It was not until the two had chosen their respective outfits and slipped them about their still damp and heated limbs that the true fortune of each human was made clear.

Some merely found themselves held flat against the foxes forms, bound tautly against the gentle curves of their chests, bellies, arms, or backs. Others were pressed into less hospitable conditions, held fast on threads which gathered in the creases between the boys butts and thighs, pinched to the stuffy undersides of their arms or bound to the tops of their feet.

Then there were those whose mere location made every moment a struggle to endure, those wrapped about the perpetually aroused intimates of the foxes, drawn tight about their buttocks, or perhaps most intensely those pressured beneath the boys full weights beneath the arches of their feet or about and between their ever-wriggling toes.

Now the foot-bound found themselves truly the least-fortunate, as their captor found it fit to put his soles to the task of pleasing the blushing jackal boy across him. The sweet soapy scent of the fox's skin was suddenly joined by the rich, sultry pall of Nil's manhood, which marked the humans as they were forcibly brushed about it. The skin that buffeted them from both sides grew warmer and warmer as the two entangled themselves and their erogenous zones became flush and alive.

The humans who were bent between the crux of each vulpine toe were cupped over the jackal's bright pink glans, rolled about in the first glistening emissions that their play had brought forth. Dozens of squirming humans pushed against Nil's plump tip, ushering forth even more syrupy precum to coat the fox's carefully ministering digits and its passengers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tsu~ You're getting them all sticky Nilly." Their captor teased at their expense, his other foot joining its partner and brushing at the sensitive frenulum.

The cock clasped between Cor's feet throbbed heavily as he hastened his strokes, until a sudden moan came from above. Nil's face squinted as his penis jolted, spurts of white leaping upwards and then draping across the fox boy's toes as he sneered joyously. 

The jackal's sperm rolled over dozens of humans, oozing slowly down the threads of the fishnets and invariably covering those tinies held in place by them. Cor held his fingers to his mouth and snickered daintily, flexing his feet and watching the struggles of those bound them bemusedly.Nil exhaled satisfactorily, giving a slight smile in reply to Cor's pleased gaze.

Fumi let out a moan of release beside him a moment later, and Nil turned his head to watch his cat-eared companion cum between Vel's soft thighs, whose soft soles pressed against the catboy's face, the curled toes of the fox even with Nil's white ears as they twitched pleasurably. Nil blushed again watching the generous load pool across Vel's belly, filling each square of his fishnet callous to the humans now mired in the cloudy release.

"Fu, you shot so far Fumi!" Vel cried in a sing-song voice, the green portals of his eyes narrowing as he brushed up a gooey strand with his manicured fingertips.

Fumi for his part gripped at the yielding skin of the foxes hips, squeezing them together to tease the last trickle of white from his still throbbing arousal.

"Ngh, hah. I think you two are teases, you know that?" He replied breathily, "How about you show Nil and I how you really feel about us?"

Nil scarcely had a chance to express his curiosity before he felt a petite hand wrap around the back of his neck, and the abrupt weight of Cor pulling himself forward to sit on his lap. His penis had just begun to soften when the sudden brush of Cor's belly against it restored it to throbbing fullness in an instant. His length was again made all too conspicuous, as it both dwarfed the fox boys own cute penis and stood from his waist up to just below his partners chest, eclipsing all the humans snared across that stretch of warm skin. 

Cor rested his fingertips below the still foreskin clad tip of Nil's cock, pushing it softly into his stomach and breathing out a whisper onto the sensitive pink circle atop.

"Pfffuuu~ You're really way too big Nilly. You're spoiling me," He smirled toothily at the frustrated wrigglings of the tiny figures that he had pinned against it's prodigious girth,

"And all our cute little guys too."

The foxes leant forward at once, each pressing flat against their respective host. Nil peeked aside at Fumi and Vel to avoid the rapacious stare gazing up at him. Fumi seemed far more at ease, his black fingernails sinking deeply into Vel's plump butt, clapping them a few times at the expense of the jiggling tinies that bounced along with it.

Fumi didn't act it all the time, but he had a sexual appetite and reppetoire that was strangely advanced for his age, Nil thought as he watched him savour the ripe fruit of his efforts.

A shiver of pleasure brought him back to attention, and he turned back to behold Cor who was rubbing against his length sensually, tracing the tip of his stiffness into the puffy swells of his areolas. Nil swallowed, trying and failing to avoid wearing the nervous countenance that the foxboy's attentions ilicited.

Nil was not a stranger to intimacy, but his encounters with the foxboys in the past had taught him just how lewd the pair were, especially when supplied with 'toys' and a prompt by Fumi.

Cor stuck his tongue out slightly as the first glistening bead of precum slipped from the substantial manhood that his slight hand could barely wrap about. One of the humans twisted about in his fishnets rested atop the soft pink hill of his nipple as if sprawled over a sacrificial altar. The fox chirped gleefully as he pushed the nipple, captive included, into the tip of the wrapped glans beneath him, annointing both of their skins in the slippery fluid, to the delight of the greater and the disdain of the lesser.

Nil bent his legs up, feeling the warmth of Cor's rhythmically slinking hips between them. The fox boy tended to the jackal's substantial length, pushing and rubbing it softly between the sensual folds of his lithe body. The touch of his navel, chest, armpits, and the teasing of his breath and lips on its wide tip brought Nil to throbbing fullness, his foreskin finally rolling heavily below the glans.

"Hey Cor, Fumi says he wanted to try our idea we had with our big friend." Vel added, lying across Fumi's lap and swaying his feet behind him playfully.

Cor replied, not turning away from his the slow strokes he was keeping Nil at full-mast with, "He'll be perfect for it. Fumi do you have our lucky participants somewhere?" 

Fumi let Vel turn onto his side, then strode to his desk where he produced forth a small plastic container and returned to the bed. With a slight pop Fumi opened it, and Vel and Cor promptly took hold of it, staring into it with smug hungry expressions.

Nil swallowed and glanced between the two of them nervously as they each took a position astride his waist, lying face-down on the bed with their faces both framing his cock that stood at attention between. With an exhuberant "Hya~" the two fox boys tilted the plastic container onto Nil's crotch just above his penis, depositing dozens of humans onto the smooth pale skin below his navel.

The troop of nude toys stagged to their feet uneasily, dusting themselves off before turning fearfully to the two immense traps whose heads gazed down at them bemusedly and the throbbing obelisk betwixt. 

"Fumi said we should let the humans have a little race." Cor announced, pursing his lips playfully. 

"We wanted to do it really, really bad, but we couldn't think of a good track until you came Ni-Ni." Vel added with a point of his pink fingernail at Nil's face, winking one eye sassily.

Nil leaned back slightly and let out an audible "Eh?" The two foxes both giggled mischeviously in their own way, before turning their eyes downwards at the unsure selection of 'competetors' they'd found for their games.

"Right, so little humans, you're gonna have a race to see which of your tiny legs are the fastest and which of your little arms are the strongest!" Vel instructed, sweeping a palm behind the crowd and herding them towards the base of Nil's shaft.

"You have to climb all the way up Mount Nil~" Cor lilted, setting a slender fingertip onto it's 'peak', "and whoever wins gets to go home with Nil rather than with us." He added with a knowing snicker. 

Nil's expression betrayed a bit of confusion, but the humans seemed to immediately understand the opportunity, and seemed practically eagre to throw themselves at his waiting stiffness, only a wiggling of Vel's finger keeping them held back.

"And remember, don't fall!" Cor said with a wide smile, his teeth and tongue glistening. Vel passed his own tonguetip over his fangs,

"And don't be too slow, that's boring!" The humans hesitated for a moment, shuffling in place, before Vel withdrew his finger and gave the slightest whisper of, "Go." 

Nil felt the strange sensation of dozens of feet stampeding across the smooth skin of his groin and then the sudden tingling of the humans scrabbling to find handhold at the base of his penis.

He would have assumed his shaft was too steep and smooth to climb, but he watched, jackal ears twitching curiously above his head, as the unwilling participants found purchase. Their tiny hands were able to take hold of the relatively soft skin, and the few veins that brought his vitality to the throbbing shaft offered purchase.

Nil covered his mouth with a hand, both because the presense of so many humans desperate to scale his penis brought a flush of embarassment to his face, and to veil the slight smirk that the sight of such a desperate race on his privates ilicited. Their desperate scrabbling was pleasant, but not very marked, and their going was slow with the first to reach him making it scarcely an inch or two up the plump member before falling off or clinging to it tightly as it twitched beneath them.

Vel suddenly leant in with a rapid lunge of his slender neck, his looped bangs snapping against it as his soft lips suddenly closed around one of the humans who held a few inches back from the challenge put before them.

The foxboy slinkily lifted his head back, the miniscule figure between his pursed lips struggling for just a moment before the bright tip of his tongue curled about him and pulled him within.

"Oh yeah, and there's a time limit!" Cor spoke for his muted partner, who suckled with relish on the disqualified human, his verdant eyes squinted at the rest in unspoken threat.

At the first display of the consequences of failure the difficulty of the human's climb seemed to diminish, as the scramble of their feet and hands suddenly saw them bounding past one another, feverishly scaling up the girthy pillar.

Nil watched with his mouth slightly ajar, scarlet splashed across his cheeks and nose at the sight of so many tinies desperately clinging to his penis, framed on both sides by the bemused and ravenous faces of the fox boys. Once most of the humans had made it at least an inch or two into their climb the mischevious pair introduced the real danger to their game, both setting their petite tongues to sensuously licking at the base of Nil's cock, doing as much to please him as they did to drive forward their involuntary competetors. 

They gave little regard to fairness, the men who were brushed against by their noses or lips were equally punished as those who fell of their own accord, each greedily lapped up and swallowed with relish in turn.

As the competition thinned their task became all the harder, the fullness of Nil's penis finally being realized, sprung rigidly to it's prodigious length. Sitting as he was, the goal of the humans race twitched just below Nils chest, the flared pink glans proving one final and nearly insurmountable obstacle to the climers.

Nearly half of them failed to even take hold of it, tumbling either straight onto the waiting palettes of their vulpine judges or below onto the pale plain of Nil's crotch, where they were a mere bend of a slender neck away from the same fate.

Finally, only three of the humans remained, each just barely having vaulted the edge of the jackal's bellend. Their struggles across the hot sensitive tip made it jolt beneath their grasp, flinging one off the bed entirely, lost into the depths of a laundry basket.

The last two paused atop their finish line looking to one another then up to the curious stares of their pursuers, who rose up now above them to evaluate the results of their race, trails of spit glistening between their scarcely avoided tongues and the base of Nil's glans. Nil watched them shyly as well, his lips parted slightly in anticipation, as unsure of the results as the two participants.

"Ooh? Two winners?" Vel pondered, resting a hand on his cheek, "that's not how a race works, is it Cor?"His parner shook his head vehemently, his bangs swaying.

"Nope, can't have two!" Cor replied cheerily, "And it really wouldn't be fair if we picked one ourself." He added, giving Vel a sultry glare. 

With a sudden lunge Cor's tongue lapped across the tip of Nil's cock, leaving it stripped of the two humans before it could so much as twitch in response.Nil and Vel gasped in surprise, looking confusedly at the fox who turned to face him, cheeks pleasantly puffed as he savored the last two climbers for a moment before swallowing loudly.

Cor licked at his lips before his countenance suddenly wore regret, his eyebrows raising sympathetically."Woops! I robbed Nil of his prize!" He said with muted lamentation.

Cor pushed a palm against his cheek, sighing softly. "You're so selfish sometimes Vel!"

Vel closed his eyes, his ears hanging in shame, "They're really tasty when they're all worked up from trying to get away." He whined, as if it was an excuse.

Nil became aware again of Fumi, who had sat attentively and silently during the human's race, stroking at his own impressive penis and watching the happenings with a smug look of satisfaction

."You're just both helplessly excitable cuties. Maybe you should make it up to poor Nil and the audience though?"

Cor and Vel looked to one another slyly, each bearing a toothy grin and slowly pairing off with their opposite pair, Vel matching with Fumi and Cor suddenly swiveling his ample hips to push his butt towards Fumi's chest.

Nil blushed, his hands instinctively gripping hold at the foxboy's soft thighs, watching the mocha colored cheeks jiggle before him, framing the darker pucker between them, which twitched slightly beneath the curtain of ensnaring fishnets.

His erection became unbearably hard at the sight before him, the soft curves of Cor's balls leading upwards into his puffy taint which tapered beautifulyl into the darker skin of his welcoming anus, all criss crossed by the most desperate of his human accessories, who looked as if they had been soaking in the undried shower water and aroused perspiration that seeped from the foxes skin.

Fumi proved amply prepared, plucking up a second container from the bed and plucking out a handful of tinies, before handing the rest to Nil, who cradled them nervously in his palms. Nil looked between the anxious offerings and the altar to sex before him, which wiggled back and forth with each tempting sway of Cor's hips. His face was unbridled lust as he bit his lips and narrowed his eyes.

"Come oooon~ I want all of you inside me." He swooned teasingly, tapping his butt against Nil's hands.

He yielded slightly, his wrists tapped by the soft bump of the hips, sending one of the tiny humans tumbling off his pinky and onto the tight crease of Cor's anus.

The human seemed stunned for a moment before trying to lift himself up, only to have his arms slip between the plush wrinkles of the foxboy's rear. Even though the dark crease was much larger than its passenger, it was clenched tightly, sparing the human from falling further within until Cor desired. He jiggled his waist bemusedly, the little man jostling wildly, his arms held firmly in place. 

"Nnf, I love how they feel there. I've been practicing a whole lot Nilly, watch." Cor teased.

Without parting the mocha colored folds suddenly twitched, and the human was pulled further in, until his face pressed roughly against the hot skin. He didn't seem to appreciate it, and struggled to free himself, only managing to get his legs caught as well. Cor softly sighed as his anus pulled the human further down until he dissapeared within the soft press of flesh.

Nil looked incredulously at the sight before him,sparing only a moments glance at the humans gathered in his hands before smiling shyly and arraying them in one hand while plucking them up with the other to feed into the foxes eagre butt. Cor purred triumphantly at Nil's cooperation, and rewarded him with more of the same display, sending more humans deep within him by rhythmically rocking his hips, spreading his thighs slightly, or simply gulping them down with his butt alone. Nil satiated his own amusement and the fox's pleasure until only a few humans were left desperately clinging to his fingers. 

"Put it in Nil, all these guys are lonely without you." Cor implored with a husky moan.

Nil obeyed dutifully, dropping the last few humans atop the waiting anus before letting a long stream of spit bathe it and it's unwilling satisfyers. He lifted his hips and gently pressed the tip of his girthy cock against Cor's hole, feeling the intense heat of vulpine arousal wash across it. He guided his length in gently, opposing the resistance of the clenching muscles within and gasping at the strange sensation as his penis shoved past the humans within, pinning them between Nil's thick penis and the hugging walls of Cor's butt.

With a soft slap Nil pushed his length deeper, pressing into his yielding rear and illiciting a loud breathy moan from the recieving fox, who wrapped his slender ankles around Nil's back and pulled himself in desperate thrusts of passion. The jackal watched his lover's body writhe pleasurably, the humans tied up across his fishnets being pinched, caught, and rubbed against by every teasing pull or push that Cor gave his nipples, thighs, and navel.

Nil had rarely found partners that could take his full length, but he grunted softly with pleasure each time his cock slipped to the base into Cor's anus, which gripped at him greedily unlike any he'd had before. Vel was pleasuring Fumi just as well beside him, the catboy slapping his waist against the eagrely raised butt of the wildly giggling foxboy.

The two pairs of boys thrusted and rubbed against one another, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with lewd slaps and the faint sounds of dozens of humans caught in their orgiastic passion, muffled by smothering sheets and skin, or overlayed by the boys' own moans and whispers. 

Nil's sight became clouded and he squinted as his pleasure reached its peak and he could feel tightness rising in his loins. Cor suddenly let out a gasp and his cock twitched wildly, the wiggling of so many humans and the pounding of Nil's immense penis at his prostate pushing him into climax, his ejaculation leaping across his belly.

Nil gasped a moment later, feeling the tight confines of Cor's butt clench around him, the humans within jostling about with the movement of his deepest muscles. He cupped his hands beneath Cor's plump butt and lifted him up slightly, giving a few more heavy thrusts before spurting his load into his depths. The tremors of their shared pleasure shook the bed, and Cor wrapped his arms around the jackal's neck, pulling himself against Nil's chest and gasping breathily into his ears.

Feeling the last of his release milked by the gentle rocking of vulpine hips, Nil sighed softly, feeling his partner's lips brush against his neck and cheeks. Cor tried to rise to his knees, but the width of Nil's cock kept it firmly wedged between his thighs until it had softened enough to slip out with a wet slurp. 

The humans who had 'shared' in their pleasure were nowhere to be seen, seemingly flooded even deeper into Cor's belly. Nil slouched back against the stacked pillows on the bed, with his foxy companion lying atop him, his soft and fragrant hair and ears just below his chin.

He watched as Fumi's back arched and he filled Vel in turn, strands of white dripping between their thighs before the pair fell back, still tangled in one another's arms and legs, tails swishing in dreamlike repose.Fumi sat mutedly for a moment before opening his eyes and looking to Nil, to whom the fatigue of afterglow had settled heavily. 

"Mm, I should listen to your ideas more often." Fumi sighed with satisfaction, smiling with a strange warmness at Nil.

He felt himself part his mouth in surprise, before a blush came to his cheeks and he smiled in return. The two foxboys had already dozed off, their soft bodies curled up against the two friend's chests. The humans who had endured the tumult of their lovemaking even seemed exhausted, most of them slouching in their fishnets or lying themselves against the hot skin of the boys they clad. 

Nil extended his hand and took hold of Fumi's, the two savoring the tenderness of their partners and eachother as they drifted into blissful sleep.