- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Finally a new chapter! Took me long enough!
A piece of old chewing gum flew silently up from out of the vent, and fell quickly onto the hardwood floor, sticking to it as it landed. Tied to the chewing gum was a long, thick strand of the spiders web, draping down elegantly into the dark vent. Slowly but surely, Anna and Logan climbed the strand of web ascended out of the The darkness. The sticky, adhesive surface made it easy to climb, and while it left a small bit of residue on their tiny bodies, being caked in dirt and dust and the juices of love made them not care so much. Above them, their daughter Zara’s titanic feet hung over them, just off the edge of the foot rest of their reclining couch. Her long toes stretched out over the sky, occasionally flexing and scrunching to reveal her white nail polish to the tiny couple below her. Anna reached the top of the vent first, clambering up and staring at her daughters massive, yet beautiful, feet. Anna had never really known what it would be like to see a giant in real life. This was her first time shrinking obviously, and while she couldn’t get the memories of being nearly crushed to death under her daughters soles out of her head, she still had to take a moment to stare at feet that were as large as skyscrapers to her.

As Anna began to wonder what Zara, or anybody for that matter, might look like if she could see their whole body standing straight up at her current height would look like, Logan finally made his way out of the vent. Anna rushed over to him and hugged him tight, and gave him a big kiss, pleased that they had survived yet another life threatening situation.

“Okay” Anna said, now realizing she was panting and trying to catch her breath, “let’s go find an antidote. I think two near death experiences is enough for one day.”

“You’re too right.” Logan said, placing a finger under her chin and lifting it ever so slightly. Even covered in dirt and filled with cum, Anna was still beautiful to him, and he gently placed a kiss on her nose.

Just a split second later though they heard a thunderous noise above them. Anna quickly grabbed onto Logan as they looked up, and saw Zara’s feet simply scratching against each other before returning to their original position. “I could have sworn she was wearing socks...” Logan muttered, staring at the monstrous soles above him. Something about that statement triggered Anna’s attention. And she quickly, almost mindlessly scanned the floor for any sign of the socks of her daughter.

What she found... excited her. Only a mere feet (or so it seemed) from them, back on the other side of the vent, lay Zara’s massive socks. Fallen in a way that they formed a cavern, Anna just couldn’t resist the urge to walk over to them. She grabbed Logan’s hand and led him toward the titanic cave of fabric. The only sound was the pitter patter of their tiny feet along the hard wood floor. As they approached the opening of the sock cave, a smell began to grow. It wasn’t a stench, it didn’t reek of filth or grime, but it wasn’t the smell of soap or cleanliness either. It was sweat, work, athleticism, and being trapped in the prison of a shoe all day long. It was the smell of feet, formed by Zara’s feet after hours of standing, walking, and running all day.

“Anna we can’t...” Logan began. The smell was getting stronger as they approached and he felt his cock rising at the sensation. Anna paid money attention and just led him closer and closer to the sock, entranced by its aroma.

They arrived at the entrance to the sock cave. Because of their size, the entrance was almost like a small shelf, about as tall as Anna’s waste. Wordlessly, Anna climbed on into the sock, laid down and face her wet, fat pussy towards her beloved. She lifted her legs up and simply demanded “Fuck me.” Logan was already rock hard from the overwhelming aroma of feet all around him, but the command sent him over the edge. He moved towards his wife, and she quickly caught him with her feet, one on his face and one on his cock. “Hard.” She said.

Logan hit her pussy hard, Anna swore he’d never been deeper inside of her. The situation was too much. He was animalistically horny at this point. With every thrust of his cock Logan pushed Anna more and more into the fabric of their love cave, covering her body in the sweaty smell of feet. Pump after pump the two tiny bodies fucked each other’s brains out, somehow having the best sex they’d ever had for the third time in a single day.

They were so overwhelmed by their love making, they failed to notice as Zara’s titanic feet lightly landed on the floor behind them. And they even failed to notice when she took two quick steps and was right behind them. But what they didn’t miss, was when she lifted her socks up off the floor.

All euphoric fucking ceased as Anna and Logan tumbled into the abyss of the sock, free falling deep into the fabric cave. When they hit the bottom, both found themselves disoriented by the sudden end of their sex and the fall, and it was difficult for either to keep their balance or figure out what was going on as the sock kept moving, clearly being lifted and tossed around by their giantess daughter.

The reason soon became clear though as the sock came to a halt, the sky above them opened up, and Zara’s monstrously large but beautiful toes descended down towards them. Her foot cane down so fast they had no time to react, and the two were separated, pinned between the soft and smelly fabric of the sock and the soft and warm flesh of Zara’s bare feet.
Chapter End Notes:
More to come :)