- Text Size +

            Lisa was about 30 miles away from Emily when that battle started. She knew what was going on and started back toward her daughter. She was about five miles away when it occurred to her that the establishment had killed a goddess.

            Suddenly, Lisa’s sense of invincibility was lost. She knew she was vulnerable. Now, she gave herself only one option: fight back. These insignificant insects killed her daughter, and now she was going to kill them.

            However, like Emily, Lisa misjudged the height that the planes would be traveling. That didn’t stop her from trying. She actually jumped up in an attempt to capture these planes. These jumps created earthquakes all around her. She didn’t care. She was going to avenge her daughter.

            The Air Force had other ideas. This jumping of hers created a more difficult target. They now had to use special missiles for her.

            Lisa was not about to give up that easily. She actually decided to become a spit fighter. She put a bunch of the rubble she created into her mouth and spit it up in the air. Her aim proved to be better then Emily’s aim. Many planes were taken down by this new tactic.

            However, the Air Force was equally as stubborn. For each spit wad that came their way, there were five bombs dropped on her. This continued for about 30 minutes. Finally, one of the pilots had enough.

            “I’m going in,” was the only thing the pilot said. With that, he took a nose dive in the direction of Lisa’s mouth. He released most of his firepower he had into the open cavern. This was enough to bring her to the brink of death. The final blow came when the remaining firepower and the plane itself was shot into her pussy. The people in the plane sacrificed themselves to kill Lisa. These people were seen as heroes.

            Many citations were handed out right after the victory. The pilot of the plane posthumously received a Medal of Honor. All on the plane got Bronze Stars. Some accolades even went to the two luckiest people alive, Tom and Ashley, the two lone survivors of the giantesses’ wrath.

It was Lisa and Emily’s carelessness that led to the downfall of the two giant women who called themselves goddesses. On this day, they found out that they were not. They didn’t have the power of everlasting life.