- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So like Kurogane has this story with an insane goddess in it who banged a guy and their son is like this super perfect being or something. Anyway he turned his brother into a girl in that story and I thought that was kind of a raw deal. Look just read the story, Alex got screwed over. So I asked if I could right something and Kuro was like "Sure, brah" *actual quote* and I did but I got bored and never finished it. This is that unfinished story I'm posting now because I read the lastest chapter of RSF and remembered I even wrote this. 

Rated R for....well if you read that story you'd know why. 

 

Alex After Chapter 1: Birthday Boy

 

Alex looked himself over in his bedroom mirror. He inspected his facial features, his smooth peach skin, full lip, just a hint of crow’s feet under his alluring pearl blue eyes. That and the few strands of  grey on in his bangs were the only true signs of his age, although as he turned his head he could see a few more streaks coming in like tiger stripes in his fiery mane. Mother wouldn’t like that, nor would Tim, but it didn’t matter to Alex. He wore his maturity with pride. For today he was eighty-seven years old. A full seventy-two years since his older brother Tim the “Perfect” as the rest of the world called him, had changed his life forever. Seventy-two years since he’d been turned into a woman…..and she’d barely aged a day.

Technically that wasn’t true. Even now she could feel the aching pain in her knees, her joints just a bit stiffer than they used to be, she didn’t wake up as early, her breasts were showing just a hint of sag as eighty-plus years of gravity finally caught up with her, but overall for a woman considered by most standards a senior citizen she barely looked thirty. It was a symptom of the relationship with her brother that had infected her life. Her brother’s lust had caused a pivotal change in the Earth and the course of human history. A tectonic shift in human evolution and society, and her as just a normal human was incapable of escaping it, yet for her it was more personal. She kept both pleasant and tragic memories from that first year after Tim had changed everything. Her older brother had been given only one year by their all powerful mother to seduce her and rectify his selfish act. Turning her into a woman under the pretense of giving her the chance at a family, something Tim had stolen from him just by existing. No woman wanted a common man when the Perfect existed. She’d experienced the heartbreak first hand, but wasn’t even given the chance to try and beat the odds. Find love for himself when she was a man. Instead she’d been dragged into TIm’s pace, told by her own mother a goddess in her own right that nothing could be done.

The sensations of that first day were vivid in her mind. Tim breaking down the door to her room with the sheer mass of his endowment. Imagine the fear that courses through you when your brother faces you wielding six feet of engorged want, precum dripping onto the floor like a leaking faucet. Alex had gotten wrapped up in the moment, relenting to Tim’s size and passion along with the new experience of being a woman. A triage of pleasure entirely unique and incomprehensible to her formerly male psyche. Tim hadn’t even had the courtesy to alter her mind. Even now she still felt confused as her male mind fought with the female body. She had to live with her new reality and a full day of off and on fucking by the hour. The year that followed had been a rollercoaster ride of emotions as fear turned to anger, anger into lust, lust into love, then finally love into jealousy and ultimately resentment. For Tim almost by design was not a one woman man, and if that had been it then Alex might still be with him today, but it wasn’t.

Alex stepped out of her pj’s a simple tank top and boxers and started the shower. Now was not the time to reminisce, she had a full day planned. She checked her figure one last time in the mirror, fit but with curves that would be the envy of any woman, smooth and flawless skin pale and dotted with freckles, cute and even features that made her age even more ambiguous. It was unfair really. Her male body had been decidedly common as far as he could remember, thin but not muscular, and he was lanky. Now because of Tim she could say she was objectively more attractive as a woman with the body of a pornstar. Perhaps Tim had subconsciously created in him the ideal woman he’d desired. It didn’t matter now. Alex was just grateful she’d finally aged out of busty teen and closer to the more appropriate busty milf. She stepped into the shower and started her day.

 


 

 

Just because it was her birthday didn’t mean Alex was free from her responsibilities. Two specifically came to mind. Two obnoxious, promiscuous, infinitely irritating, glorious balls of joy she’d ever been blessed with. She’d spent a year with Tim in a globetrotting haze of sex and hormones and her older brother was potent if nothing else. She didn’t know when she’d gotten pregnant it could’ve even been that first day. Her brother had done what he’d intended and given her the chance at a family, just not at all in the way Alex had intended. She’d fallen in love with her brother and then out of love, but it was too late. She was a mother.

Alex walked down the upstairs hallway of her three story home. She saw a teenage girl half naked and passed out in the hallway. Did she say blessing? Because she meant curse. She bent down and picked the poor thing up by her cuff. She wasn’t the first and wouldn’t be the last. Her children had inherited their father’s lust among many other things. She gave the teen a quick wake up slap. She was petite with raven hair and a eagle tattoo above the crack of her ass and by “petite” Alex meant 6’2. She looked native american. The teen peeped and opened her eyes.

“You Ren’s or Ken’s?” Alex asked.

“Both.” She slurred. “I’m gonna have one of their babies!”

Alex nearly dry heaved. She was clearly a by the numbers slut if there ever was one. He had sympathy though. She’d been in the exact same situation.

“Name?”

“Poca.” She mumbled.

“Poca?”

“It’s short for…..Pocahontas.” She blushed.

“Seriously?”

“My dad likes Disney.”

“Well, Pocahontas. You have the honor of helping me with breakfast this morning.”

“You’re not kicking me out?”

“If I kicked you out I’d have to kick out the others and that’s too much hassle. There are others right?”

“I came with Kendra, but well things got kinda crazy and-”

“How many?”

“Ten.”

“For fuck’s sake!” Alex cursed.

 


 

 

Being eighty-two and pregnant at sixteen meant both Alex’s twin children were over seventy and grown. That hadn’t stopped them from looking and acting like horny teenagers well past adulthood. Two ungrateful brats who had yet to leave the nest.

She flipped a row of flapjacks on the kitchen counters electric griddle. She was in the midst of preparing enough pancakes for more than ten people.Not just Ken and Ren’s sexual partners, both kids were the size of bears and could eat just as much. Plus she had other tenants to attend to. He took a place of pancakes into the living room. It was a recessed area a level down from the kitchen. Three women sat in a circle silently staring at each other. Her older sisters, the oracles. Out of all his siblings these three were the closest to her. When she’d decided to leave Isabella had helped her and silently followed. Anna and Maria mysteriously appeared soon after, rarely speaking or even blinking. They’d helped her form a new life with there quiet support.

“Breakfast is ready.” Alex announced to the three dropping the platter of pancakes between the three. “You have to get your own syrup and-”

Isabella seized her by the shoulder. Her eyes were glowing that ethereal purplish light. She was staring into the edge of the void, seeing all things past, present, and future, from her living room to the edges of the galaxy.

“You will not find the love you seek today!” She said is a ghostly whisper. “The one your soul is connected to is closer than-”

“Enough.” Alex said shoving a pancake in her mouth. “What have I said about telling me the future.”

“Nfft tff.” Isabella gagged. She bit into the hotcake and let the rest fall to the floor.

“Correct.” Alex said.

“But I was just trying to give you your birthday present.” Isabella said stone faced.

“And I told you I wanted cash!”

“Told you.” Maria snickered. “She is unenlightened. Not yet ready for the secrets of the universe.” She presented a white envelope to Alex.

“I’m a realist.” Alex clarified. “Knowing the future only gets you in trouble.”

“It’s three hundred dollars.” Anna revealed. “We each kicked in a hundred.”

“Happy birthday.” The triplets said in unison, before silently returning to their three way staring contest.

 

Alex returned to the stove her work far from complete. The first of apparently ten different people her children had tag teamed last night were starting to trickle in. A young man sat down. He was half naked and half asian. Only a pair of boxers protected Alex and Poca from his exceptional morning wood. He was attractive. Alex could admit that to herself. She still thought like a man, but after being dicked down by Tim over and over it was impossible not to see the appeal in her former sex. Either that or her brain had changed in some way from the transformation.

“Name?’ Alex said putting down a plate of cakes.

“These gluten free?” He yawned.

“There free as in you didn’t have to pay for them!” Alex said. “Name.”

“Joshua.” he took a pancake and a sausage from a plate in the middle of the round kitchen table.

“You need a ride home, Josh?”

“I have a car.” he said. “.....That I left parked outside the club.” he realized.

“You Ren or Ken’s?”

“Rendell. He’s a pretty cool dude. Mrs. A.”

“Not cool enough to give you a ride home. You’ll need cab fair.”

“I uhhh. Left my wallet with my pants…..also at the club.”

“Of course you did.” Alex groaned.

 

Soon enough the rest of group made there way to the breakfast table, minus Alex’s own to overgrown sloths who liked to sleep in or possibly avoid the awkward morning after. Alex fed them and showed them out the door and onto the rest of their lives. Only a couple had the guts or naivety to stay including the Disney princess. She munched on her own set of pancakes being the last to eat. Alex was thankful for her help. It dawned on her that Poca was probably related to her. Her size was not unusual for a regular human if a bit uncommon for a woman, but upon further inspection she appeared quite hardy. Thick arms and legs, most women didn’t possess and she was working on a stack of twelve cakes. Increased appetite was a telling sign of one of Tim’s offspring. She didn’t doubt her children had both banged a distant  cousin, but then again that was at least half the population of Earth now.

Alex walked toward her sisters still busy seeing all there is to see.

“How many of them were T-”

“All of them!” the three said in unison. “The next generation is well on its way sister dearest.”

It was incredibly hypocritical for Alex to be disgusted but she was nonetheless. She still saw her children as people and not demigods. It was hard to imagine that the rules didn’t apply to them.

Sh went to the sink to wash the dishes. After a moment the felt two large hands grip her mounds tightly.They started massaging her chest in a soft circular motion and tease at her sensitive nipples. Alex felt a sizeable bulge press against her plush bottom and rub her lips.

“Good morning mom.” Rendell whispered softly into her ear. “You’re looking as hot as ever.

“My my. You bad boy!” Alex giggled. “The balls on you this morning!”

“Full of love just for you mom.” he boasted.

“Oh really?” Alex moaned. “Let’s CHECK!” In a fluid motion she flicked her leg back by the knee and kicked her son right in the gauchos with her heel. Her son Rendell a “young” man of over ten feet and height reeled backward in pain, clutching his tender bits.

“You horny asshole!” Alex spat. “Sit down and eat your fucking breakfast and stop making passes at your mom! Especially not in front of your floozies!”

“I’m just trying to show how much I love you!” he whined.

“I don’t want to hear it!” Alex barked. “I’ve told you over and over-”

Alex was pulled backward by the hand. Soft fingers intertwined hers and she was spun around and pressed face first into plump mounds that put her own assets to shame. They smelled vaguely of chocolate and vanilla.

:When will you learn brother.” Kendra said lifting Alex into an embrace. “Mother loves a gentle caress.” She placed her free hand at the small of Alex’s back. Kendra was just as tall if not taller than her twin with the same amount of power in her amazonian physique. “A kiss of the lips.” Alex felt her mouth taken by her daughter’s in a greedy lip lock. She inadvertently moaned in the moment causing her larger daughter to practically roar inside her mouth spurred on by her reactions. As Kendra gripped her rear and pushed to continue the makeout, Alex felt her daughter’s own sizable endowment hump lightly against her crease. A gift from Tim. Both his children served the same purpose. To continue Tim’s “work” as his mother would put it. Alex grabbed a handful of Kendra’s right tit and found the pert nipple rock hard from ecstasy. She gripped it in her fingers and Kendra mewled in approval. When would they ever learn? Alex twisted it as hard as she could trying her best to rip the damned thing off her perverted daughter;s chest.

“OUCH!” Kendra howled dropping her mother to the floor.

“What the fuck is wrong with you two?!” Alex seethed, even though she knew the answer. They were their father’s children through and through. Tim had made her the second most desirable woman in the world to him, and his kids had inherited his lust, his duty, and his tastes. As soon as they were old enough they were making passes at her. Wanting to bath with mommy long past what was age appropriate, hugs that lasted a little too long, claims of “nightmares” more often than she could count so they could “feel safe” by sharing her bed and grinding against her at night. If anything they’d gotten even bolder with age. Nothing was sacred to a god, even the concept of family taboo was a flimsy human concept she had to “let go” . Not on her watch! She was their mother, not their whore! She still cherished traditional family values or tried to as much as one could in a household where orgies were a common thing since her twins were fourteen.

Alex sighed. “You know what? Fuck it! It’s my birthday, you two are cleaning up this mess!” Her two children stared coyly as she stormed off. When she was out of sight they shared a knowing look.

“So what’s your gift for mom?” Kendra asked as she started on the dishes Alex had abandoned. “Besides your dick that is.”

“You’re one to talk.” Rendell spoke with his mouth full of fluffy cake. “.....cash.” He mumbled out as crumbs spilled from his mouth.

“That’s weak.” Kendra chuckled.

“It’s what she asked for!” Ren defended. “You got something better!?”

Kendra gave a toothy grin. “Well….mom has been eyeing this new computer thing for awhile now. It’s some high tech virtual reality gaming setup.”

“Yeah, so?” Ren shrugged.

“So we get it for her!” Kendra nearly shouted. “You are not very bright.”

“No, but I’m not an optimist. You’re talking about that VX thing. I’ve seen it on TV. Guarantee you that it’s sold out by now.”

“Have you forgotten who we are?” Kendra questioned. “All we need to do is head to place where the thing’s made, find and exec, and we’ll get one in less time than it takes to get your pants off.”

“I like this idea!” Ren beamed.

 

Suddenly Alex appeared in the stairwell hefting a package almost as large as her whole body.

‘I got it mom!” Rendell said using Kendra’s distraction with dish work to score some brownie points.

“Thank you, sweetie.” Alex said and the temptation to give a motherly kiss passed her thoughts before she denied it. Giving out opportunities like that would just be asking for trouble.

“What’s this?” Rendell asked easily palming the box in one hand.

“It’s my present to myself!” Alex smiled. “Put it on the table I want to show it off!”

The three sisters chuckled just loud enough for Ren to hear it.

Once placed on the table Alex procured from the freshly cleaned dishes a comically large kitchen knife and stabbed the box right between its seam.

“Mom?” Kendra raised a worried eyebrow at her mother’s manic manurisms and excited cackling.

“Oh you two will love this!” She grinned as she practically dived into the box displacing a tidal wave of styrofoam packing peanuts. Her legs dangled haphazardly out the top of the box liked she’d been buried from the waist up. Rendell obliged her squirming by lifting her gently from the box. She sprouted out with a sheepish smile and blush her bounty in hand in the shape of a tall black cylinder with chrome accents.

“Behold!” Alex announced.

“Oh no.” Kendra muttered already knowing what it was. She suppressed an annoyed swear as her mother happily dived back into the box and emerged once more with a cyberpunk pair of blue tinted goggles. The letters “VX” embossed in the frames.

“The VX Ultra!” Alex cheered. “Eight-hundred-ninety-nine dollars (before taxes) of the most cutting edge virtual reality gaming available to the consumer market! I had to wait in line for twelve hours for this bad boy!”

“Twelves hours!..Wow!” Rendell said with a forced smile. He shot a sideways glance at Kendra that could raise the dead and kill it again.

“Yeah!” Beamed their cheerful and incredibly oblivious mother. “I tried to pre order online but they sold out in less than an hour.”

“Cool hardware, mom.” Kendra choked out. “But you know grandma could probably-”

“Don’t wanna hear it!” Alex snapped. “Whatever godlike, quasi-magical bullcrap she could do I don’t care!”

“Shit.” Kendra cursed under her breath.”

“I mean it’s cool, but there probably aren’t many games worth a damn right?” Ren said.

“Yeah! Kendra agreed. That’s just a glorified paperweight for a least six months….but if there were a game for it what would you be interested in?”

“Way ahead of you!” Alex bolted upstairs and reappeared nearly as fast with a stack of plastic cases. “I bought everything I could find. Even the new Mario! You get to be Mario!”

“Double shit.” Kendra cursed again.

“So here’s the deal!” Alex started. “I’ve actually got a busy day planned, what with it being my birthday and all!” She laughed. “So you to get to give me the gift of setting it up, and yes you can play it when you’re done. Just don’t break anything.” With that said Alex did indeed give both her lecherous children an innocent peck on the cheek, far too happy to care about how teased they might be by it. It was her birthday they could afford to deal with their incestious libidos. She pranced upstairs to get dressed for the rest of her day.

“Well that plan been fucked.” Rendell hissed at his sister.

“Why does she have to be such a nerd!?” Kendra griped. “What now?”

“We could always just wait in her room naked.” Ren suggested. “End her birthday with a bang!”

“Ha. Ha.” Ken laughed sarcastically. “.......You think that would work?”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I have no idea what Kurogane actual has planned for that universe or if it's just random sexy nonsense so I hope you enjoyed that because that's all you's getting from me dawg! Do people still say "Dawg"? So...uh...I don't have a clever segway here. 

Do you know I draw?....BADLY! You can see my artwork on my deviantart here!

https://www.deviantart.com/mrsirk

I've even drawn new stuff since last time I posted about anything. Stuff like this!

https://www.deviantart.com/mrsirk/art/Nicky-sketch-761294091

Yeah I wanna do a comic or something with size stuff in it whatever. Still working on that mess. Maybe I'll post a real story or something soon since I've been feeling a lot better.....maybe. 

See ya lates suckers!