- Text Size +
Madeline turned from closing the door and was immediately face to face with one of Micah's better friends. She didn't know his name, but she recognized him from a lot of the many times she had pounded on his door and bitched them out.


"Oh!" She exclaimed, startled at seeing him. "Uhh, excse me!" She said, politely as she went to step around him.


He stood his ground, not allowing her space to get passed him, and the look he was giving her let her know that he was very suspicious of her.


"What were you doing in there?" He demanded, as Madeline barely managed to squeeze by him.


"I was. . . " she began, fishing in her shorts pocket. "Just borrowing this power cord." She explained, pulling one out of her pocket. "We use the same camera and mine broke today. He told me I could borrow it."


His face was unchanging, and she could tell he wasn't buying it. Regardless, she just turned and walked away with her normal, intimidating confidence, flashing him her trademark smirk as she opened the door to her own apartment and left him in the hallway alone.



Her heart was racing as she shut the door and leaned against it. She hadn't really planned to run into any of his friends, but she was lucky she had thought of an excuse for why she was there before hand. Still, his suspicion made her uncomfortable. There wasn't much he could do now that she was in her apartment but she was still uneasy about it. A second later, she heard a phone go off, signaling a new message.

It was Micah's.

Which reminded her of the little prisoner currently being held inside her bra.

Madeline walked over to the counter and picked up the phone before leaving the kitchen and sitting down on the couch. Next, she felt around in her bra until she found Micah, and pulled his limp form out of her cleavage.

She placed both him and the phone on the cushion beside her.

"Unlock it."



I just stared blankly at her. My brain was fuzzy from having just been squashed and smothered by a set of tits that I had been lusting after since I moved in. Truth be told, Madeline's cleavage was literally the only reason I didn't mind her screaming at me from time to time.


I mean sure, she knew I was looking. I admit I wasn't very good at hiding it in general but with her, I didn't even try. It was the price she payed to knock on my door, and bitch out all of me and/or my friends. It wasn't like she could do anything about it, besides call me a disgusting little creep and get out of my face . . . I thought anyway. .


Fast forward to present time, and here I was. . . Fresh out of breath after being stuffed between those same tits I had dared to disrepect on more than one occasion.


Madeline was just about to repeat herself when I actually began to comprehend what she wanted.


"For what?" I asked, rudely.


At this point, I knew I had little to no control in my current situation, but knowing she hadn't been able to get into SOMETHING in my life, made me feel a little better.



"Because. I just passed one of your little shit head friends coming out of your apartment, then a minute later you get a text that seems like he's talking about me." Madeline explained, folding her arms. She looked annoyed to say the least.



"Well I'm not unlocking it. It isn't any of your business what he said!" I said stubbornly, like I actually held any cards to play.


Madeline wasn't phased and only smirked.


"Hmm. Is that so?" She asked, standing up and walking towards the front door.


"W-where are you going?" I asked, more nervously than I would have liked to.


"Well, if you won't unlock it, I'll just have to go over to your apartment and ask him what he said myself!" She answered, cheerfully, although I could tell it was the fake, bitchy kind of cheer.


"Who knows. . . Maybe I'll add another little action figure to my collection." She added, reaching for the door handle.


She had me.


I couldn't let her just walk over there and abduct my friend. I didn't know if she was crazy enough to try anything in broad daylight, but I couldn't put it past her. I had no choice but to unlock my phone.



Madeline paused with her hand on the door for a moment before. . . .


"Ok, it's unlocked!" I reported, defeated.


Instantly she turned around and walked briskly back to the couch. Annoyingly, her big hand knocked me aside as she reached down and grabbed my phone before bringing it to her face. It only took her a second before she lowered my phone, revealing a quizzical look.


"What does "TBND" stand for?" She asked, confused.


"Huh?" I responded, not actually knowing what she was talking about.


Madeline held the phone up for me to read the text.


[Just caught TBND coming out of your apartment. . . . WTF man?]


It was from my friend Darius.


"Oh! It means "the bitch next door." I answered, without thinking.


Madeline's expression immediately changed into a scowl. She balled her fists and glared at me. Her face began to turn red.


For whatever reason, this time I wasn't really intimidated by her.


"Are you really THAT upset about it?" I asked, somewhat dismissively.


She took a step towards me, and I was pretty sure smashing me into pieces was on her mind. Still, I held my ground.


"Seriously! You call me and my friends "little shit heads" literally every time you refer to us! You don't see us getting all red faced and crying about it."


She knew I was right. I could see it in her eyes. I also knew she wouldn't just let me have a victory. I was correct.


"Yeah. . . But you guys. . . . You guys terrorize everyone in the apartment complex! I'm just the only one who stands up to you!" She said, unsure of herself.


I couldn't tell who she was trying to convince.


"Nobody is AFRAID of us though! Maybe irritated with us, but we are young and dumb! What do you expect? I'm sure you didn't even notice how everyone just stood by and watched you assault me by the pool huh? That is because they are AFRAID you will wreck them too! You THINK it's respect because your head is so far up your own ass that you can't tell it's fear!" I spat at her, gaining courage unexpectedly from somewhere. . .


I don't honestly know if I had seen her this angry before. I mean, she never hesitated to let the spit fly when she payed us visits at my place, but this was next level for her. Sometimes she would push her way past me and rip us all new ass holes right in the middle of my living room. Other times I would be yanked out into the hallway and forced to weather the storm all by myself.


This though. . . . This was "I'm big enough to crush every bone in his body and there are no witnesses" kind of angry. I knew I was screwed. I could only watch, defenseless as she brought her fist up, and prepared to hammer me into the couch with it. I closed my eyes and waited for the worst. . . . . But it never came.


Cracking an eye, I peeked out to see that Madeline was looking at her watch. Then, all of a sudden, she stood back up, snatched me roughly from the couch and headed down her hallway.


"As much as I would love to spend some time tenderizing you, we have a schedule to keep. I knew you wouldn't bathe yourself, seeing as how it's too much to ask of you MOST days, so while you were out struggling with our little battle of wits. . . I took the liberty of setting up in here." She said, walking into her bathroom.


To my horror, Madeline had more cameras set up. Two were down at the sink, and one at face level for her. She was planning on making more videos to humiliate me and further run my reputation into the ground.


Without a word, she set me down and began quickly doing her hair into a pony-tail. Before my eyes, I watched Madeline the big, bitchy, irritable red head next door. . Transform into MaddieMayASMR, the beautiful, cheerful, relaxing and maddeningly popular youtuber.


"Put these on." She said, tossing a pair of shrunken swim trunks at me.


I really did want to know how she got a pair of my swim trunks, but it was hardly the most impressive thing I had seen her do so far.


"I'm not wearing those. . . And I'm not filming anything else with you." I said, flatly.


She continued to primp herself in the mirror as she spoke to me.


"Look. . . I'm not going to keep explaining this to you. Nevermind the fact that you're tiny, and I could flatten you like a pancake with no effort. Now, your friend is next door. If you give me any shit, I'll go over there and get him too. . . . And any other friends of yours who show up unannounced! So unless that's what you want, I suggest you play ball!"


Fuck.


She had me pretty much right where she wanted me. I couldn't let my friends get involved in this. If one of them got hurt because of me. . . . Inconceivable.



Without a another word, I stripped out of my clothes, and put the shorts on.


"Thank you!" She said in an irritated tone, like a mother whose child had finally eaten their food or something. I just stood there, already humiliated.


"Ok, we're going to shoot a quick little bathing video. All I need from you is to relax, and shut the fuck up. Ok?" Madeline told me, checking the views on her cameras.


I nodded.


"So just stand there and smile until I need you. I'll edit it all later. Don't try anything funny either, or we'll do as many takes as we need to to get it perfect. I don't fuck around."

Again, I nodded.


"Good. . . . . Ok. . . I'm going to get some b-roll, so just act natural." She said, picking up a hand held camera.


"You mean act like I'm not shrunken and you didn't kidnap, and threaten to kill me?" I asked, bitterly.


"Exactly!" She exclaimed, purposely ignoring my salty tone as she turned on the camera.


I did my best to act like I wanted to be there, for fear of suffering Madeline's wrath later. She panned around with the camera for a couple minutes before she was satisfied.


"Alright, now my intro! You have to shut the fuck up because these microphones pick up every little thing. I'm going to try to do it in one take, so just do as I say and try to relax. You can even fall asleep if you want to!" She said happily.


Yeah right. I don't know how she expected me to be relaxed enough around her to fall asleep. . . What an idiot!






"Hey guys! It's Maddie and this is MaddieMayASMR." She began, suddenly whispering. "Thank you for joining me and I hope you're all doing well. Today I have a little bit different, but very special video for you guys. With me for the first time, is my little friend Micah!" She exclaimed, exuding fake enthusiasm for the camera.


Without warning, she lowered the palm of her hand down and I gathered that I was supposed to climb on to it. Knowing she would make me film it again and probably add some bruises to me first, I chose not to fight and just stepped up and on to the odd, squishy surface. She brought her other hand up to support me, before bringing me up to the camera.


"This is my very special guest!" She whispered excitedly. "Can you say hello Micah?"


I just waved to the camera with a kind of half smile. Luckily, it was enough to appease Madeline.


"You are seriously too cute!" She said to me, hamming it up for the viewers. "Ok! So today we are going to be helping to wash Micah up. I imagine it's hard to do that safely when you're so small like he is, so we are going to lend him. . . . . Two. . . BIG hands!" Madeline quipped.


I almost threw up in my mouth listening to her, but I held it down and just continued to just smile. Luckily, she set me back down and I was able to zone her out as she showed the camera the other items she had layed out.

She was constantly tapping and rubbing every thing. It was pretty bizarre to me, and if anything it made me MORE uncomfortable as I just tried to stay out of the frame as I sat on the edge of the sink with my legs dangling. A couple seconds later, she was apparently done fucking with everything because she spoke to both me and the camera.


"Ok, so first of all I'm going to run his "bath water". It's going to be just enough water in the bottom of the sink. .sink. . Sink. Micah has already made himself comfortable." She whispered, tapping lightly on the fancy chrome faucet, before turning on the hot knob.


"I want to make sure that the water isn't too hot for him. With his tiny size, something that feels ok to me, might be too much for him." She explained to the camera, sticking two fingers into the flow for a couple seconds before pressing them to my bare back without warning. I flinched pathetically at the slightly cold water on my back.


"Is that alright?" She asked, politely.


"A little warmer." I answered, trying to be civil for the camera.


She adjusted the knobs and touched me again. It was fine this time, and she pulled the knob to close the drain, letting it fill with water.


"Ok, so I'm going to let that fill up. I'm not going to add that much water. Enough to just submerge my hands basically." Madeline explained as the sink filled. "Then, I'm going to add some of this." She said, grabbing a bottle of something scented that I didn't recognize.


She tapped on the clear gold bottle for a few seconds before pouring a tiny bit into the sink. Using her hand, she stirred the water. I found it hard not to focus on the movements she was making and the gentle sound of the water. Next she picked up some type of men's body wash, and tapped again before adding some to the water and stirring.

I had to admit that it smelled pretty great, and the steam and warmth from the water was relaxing too. Everything she did seemed to have a soothing effect on me, and it was making it harder and harder to stay angry with her.

She finished stirring the water and dried her hands on a towel she had placed on the other side of the sink. Madeline stood, just looking over her items for a moment before she spoke to the camera.

"Alright. The water is ready. Micah is beginning to look relaxed now, and I have the final touch!" She whispered, and out of nowhere produced a blue loofah wash. . . thing.


Madeline scrunched it and scratched it for a few seconds, then let it float on top of the hot water. That was all the showmanship she had to offer I guess because she held her open palm out to me. I really didn't like willingly getting into her hand, but it beat everything else I had experienced from her so far today.


I slowly stepped onto her car sized hand. It was so strange stepping on the print of her palm with my bare feet.


"Lay down, I've got you." She assured me, and I could see that look of intense perfectionism in her eyes. I obeyed. It's hard to explain, but something made me want to trust her, even though I despised her.


I placed my head by her thumb, and my feet didn't even reach the base of her fingers. It made me feel even more insignificant. Her palm WAS pretty soft though. . . . And she did smell really nice. . . .and the warm water did feel amazing. . . .


She brought me out to the deepest part of the sink, cradling me so that my whole body was under water and just my head was exposed.


"I want to be very gentle with him. He is super delicate and the last thing I want is to hurt him. " she explained, as she let the camera just focus on me.


I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep from rolling my eyes from the bullshit she was feeding the viewers, so I just closed them and tried to tune her voice out.


"Once his body is used to the water, I'm going to use the corner of this scrubber to give him the initial wash."


I heard water move around me, then a moment later, I felt the sponge touch the center of my chest. She expertly traced the smallest circles possible, creating a slight lather on my torso. It began to tingle and feel amazing, something I wasn't expecting.


"Then, once I get his chest, im going to bring it down his legs, gently stroking them."

At this point, I was in heaven as she assaulted every sense of mine. The sponge traveled up and down each leg, before she lifted them with a finger and scrubbed my feet.


"Next, I'll turn him over. Carefully, in case he is already asleep."


She was right. . . . I felt good all over and it DID make me want to sleep. She gently rolled me in her hand, but was careful not to splash my face as she did so. Her palm was probably the softest of any I had ever felt. It invited me to pass out, and I knew I couldn't resist for much longer. As Madeline began to scrub tiny, delicate circles on my back, I had taken all I could and drifted off to sleep.



As the first bit of kindness she had shown me since about the first week I had moved in, I had to say it was pretty great. It was a shame I missed the rest of it as I slept peacefully in her hands. Madeline continued the video, rinsing the soap off of me, before massaging some fruity shampoo in my hair. When she finished, and I smelled thoroughly of her feminine products, she produced a hot towel from her kitchen, and dried me off, before swaddling me completely, and giving her whispering outro.