- Text Size +

When I finally came to, light was filtering into the room through the blinds next to the bed. . . . .


Wait. . . .


I didn't have blinds in my room. . . . And how would I have even got into my room in the first place. . . . The last thing I remembered was a dream about Madeline full on abducting me, with chloroform and everything. The next thing I noticed was the smell. .


It smelt exactly like Madeline's car.


Fuck.


I rolled off of the bed and landed flat on my face. . . . Why was her bed so high off the fucking ground?



As I stood up, I noticed the final and most important fact. Everything around me was out of scale. It seemed about twice as big as it should have been. It was an earth shattering discovery, but I didn't have time to think about it. I could hear Madeline's voice somewhere in the apartment.



I walked out into the hallway. To my left was the living room, kitchen and most likely the front door. To my right, I saw what looked like the master bedroom, and beside it, with the door closed, was the room where I could hear Madeline. By the falsely sweet tone of her voice, I could tell she was most likely recording a YouTube video.



I weighed my options. On the one hand, she had left me untied, with the door open and was currently occupied filming some God awful content for her channel. Escape would be all too easy. On the other hand, I was dealing with a woman who had beaten me up twice, somehow broke into my apartment, drugged me, and SHRUNK ME!



I knew I had to get the fuck out of here and go to the police. I ran for the front door and looked up at it. The handle was about even with my face, but she had a heavy number of locks on it and they were all high above my head. Thinking quick, I grabbed and struggled with a chair from her kitchen. Climbing it, I got a better look at the locks.




Fuck.



She had electric dead bolts, pad locks, etc.



I was trapped.



As if on cue, I heard her thumping down the hallway.



"Oh goody, you're awake!" She said cheerfully.



Her voice instantly enraged me. I clenched my fists and turned around, just about ready to beat her to a pulp. I spun on the chair to face her and. . . . . .



The fire in my gut was immediately extinguished.



My knees began to shake uncontrollably.



She. . . . . She was huge. . . .i mean. . . .she was. . . . She was huge before. . . .now. . . .


She was a monster.


Now. . . . I couldn't fathom her.



"Haha, you look like you've seen a ghost!" She laughed when she saw my face.


Madeline walked past me, into the kitchen. I wasn't sure if it was my imagination or reality, but every step she took seemed to shake the whole building. The dishes in the sink rattled as she neared and placed another plate on the small pile.



"Well? Are you going to stand there like a statue or are you going to come over and find out what you're doing here?" She asked casually as she stomped back past me and sat down heavily on the couch in the living room.


Her nonchalant attitude snapped me out of my trance momentarily.



"I know exactly why I'm here! Because you fucking kidnapped me!" I screamed at her, hopping down from the chair and rushing over to stand in front of her.


At my current height, she was still taller than I was, while sitting on the couch. She just sat there like queen on her throne, watching me with a smug look on her face as she listened to me.


"Look, I don't know what your fucking problem with me is, but you need to grow me back to my original height, and let me go, NOW!" I shouted, stamping my foot.


She only giggled as if she was watching a toddler throw a tantrum. She brushed my knee with her big, bare foot playfully as she watched me.



"Don't fucking touch me, you psycho! I'm dead serious, change me back!" I tried again.



"What I want to know is. . . ." She began, standing up, the couch groaning. "What you're going to do if I DON'T, grow you back and let you go?" She asked, pushing me back with her mere proximity.



Admittedly, I was terrified. It was like facing the final boss of a video game with absolutely no experience points. Every part of her was humongous. Each leg was as thick as my chest. My face was even with the crotch of her shorts. She seemed to stretch on forever, all the way up to her smug fucking Face!



I had had enough. I reared back, and punched her in the crotch. Not that I thought it would have any major effect, but my rage got the better of me.


Madeline just laughed at my attempt at fighting her. To my surprise, she didn't strike me down, or break me in half, or pound me into the floor under her wide feet. She only giggled.



"Is. . . . Is that it?" She asked with a smile.


I was silent.



"Ok good! Now sit down and let's have a little chat." She said, sitting back down heavily.



I begrudgingly sat down on the far side of the couch and just stared at her. She was intense. Incredible. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and she was loving it.



"Alright little man, there are two ways this weekend can go. The easy way, where you don't fight me, you mind your manners, and you do what I tell you. . . Or. . . The hard way, where you do fight me, I crush you, I play with your size, I play with your MIND, and the whole weekend. . . If I choose to end our little lesson in respect at that time, will be a living hell for you. . . .the choice is yours."



"You DO realize how insane you are, don't you? You kidnapped me. . . Drugged me. . . .over a fucking parking spot!" I shouted, throwing one of the pillows on the couch at her.



She put her hand up and easily knocked it away before again she stood, the smug look never fading from her face.


"So you DO want to fight then?" She asked from above. Gesturing me to come at her.

"What's the point? You'll just cheap shot me like you did the last two times!" I spat.

"No cheap shots, I promise!" She said, putting her hands up.

"And give me back my size!" I demanded, deciding to try my luck.

"Are you making a deal with me?" Madeline asked, her smile widening.

I said nothing but stood up to face her.

"How about this. . . " she said, putting a finger to her chin. " I'll grow you back. . And if you can beat me in a fight, you're free to go. No more to do with me or my car."

"And if you win?" I asked, ever suspicious and with no hint of emotion in my voice.

"If I win, you stay here, and you stay small and you learn my lessons and give me a hand around here when I tell you to. " she said simply.


"Madeline, you don't fucking kidnap people to "teach them a fucking lesson!" I screamed. "I'm sorry about your fucking car, ok? Is that what you want to hear?!"

"Do you agree to the terms of the fight or not?" She asked, completely blowing me off.

I stood, thinking about it.

"If you don't take the fight, you're still too small to get out. . . You're still stuck in here with me. Only. . . In that case, I might just get bored. . . I might just have to see what I can break of yours, the same as you broke my car hmm?" She asked, taking a step towards me, shaking the room.

It felt like every boss battle I had ever been in, only this character wasn't some carefully crafted masterpiece I had spent countless hours creating. It was me. . . Scrawny little me. . . Even smaller at current size.

But what choice did I have? She was going to break. . . Something. . .if I didn't make a stand.

I took a deep breath. "Ok. . . I agree." I said, quietly.

"What was that, little one? I couldn't quite hear you?" She taunted, taking another step towards me and bending down with her hand to her ear.

"Grow me back already!" I snapped at her, fully realizing she was closing the gap on purpose.

"Fine! It's not like it's going to help! You're what. . . . 5 feet tall fully grown? Maybe 100 pounds if you've had a big meal?" She laughed, turning away and grabbing her phone.

I watched in disbelief, as she tapped the screen a few times before pointing her phone at me. It made a ring tone, and a second later I began to grow. My heart began to race, I started feeling sick to my stomach.

"I see you're turning green. . . Don't you dare throw up on my carpet!" Madeline threatened, rushing over to a waste paper basket and handing it to me. I immediately hurled my brains out for the next minute.


When I was finished, Madeline gave me a cloth to wipe my mouth, and a glass of water. Her kindness was offputting somehow. Like this. . . This monster was acting as if nothing was the matter. . . . I mean, sure I had seen her YouTube channel, and I knew that she could at least "act" nice for the camera, but I had never really bothered to get to know her.


The most thought she usually got from me, was when she was pounding on my door to yell at me and my friends for being too loud, or this or that. I usually just ignored her and disregarded every word she said. I never could understand why every other person in the apartment complex seemed to worship the ground she walked on, but now. . . Now I'm thinking they knew something I didn't.


"Are we doing this or what? Let's go!" She said, clapping her hands.

I reeeaaallly didn't like the fact that she seemed to be happy about this, but I was in over my head at this point.

"Y. . . Yeah, the sooner I take you down, the sooner I get on with my day!" I said, faking confidence.

"Ok! On the count of three. " she began. "One" she took a step closer to me. "Two" another step. I tried backing up. "Three!" She shouted, and rushed me again, a grin on her face and her hands outstretched to grab me.

Instinctively I put my own hands up to stop her.


That was a mistake.



Her arms were miles longer than mine, and they made contact with my chest before I even grazed the fuzz of her t-shirt. What happened next could only be described as the most brutal display of power I had ever experienced.


In a split second, Madeline shoved me to the ground, but this. . . This wasn't a graceful fall were I rolled to the ground, no. . . I went from standing straight up, to flat on my back with zero transition. I hit the floor with enough force that I knew every single person in the 2 story building was now awake.


I didn't have time to even contemplate what was happening, as the wind was smashed clear out of me. The moment my back and head touched down, I instantly blacked out for a second, before seeing stars. My mental systems check showed everything failing as I struggled to even breathe in a heap on the floor.

The fight was over.

I knew it.

Madeline knew it.


Any and all plans I had formulated in my head; distraction, dirty tactics, Brazilian jiu-jitsu. . . . All of it, crushed in a heartbeat. But instead of the normal reaction of possibly killing someone in your living room, you know. . .concern, instead I only heard giggles coming from somewhere in front of me.

Next, I felt the tremors, and heard the pounding of Madeline walking towards me. I didn't know what she planned to do, but I did know there was nothing I could do to stop her. By this point I had realized she was probably strong enough to literally tear me limb from limb if she wanted to. I was in waaaay over my head, but what reason had I had to believe this girly asmr YouTuber, was secretly an apex ambush predator, with the strength of a grizzly bear and a dark side.

All I could do as she approached to finish me off was curl into a ball with my hands over my head, beg, and quiver.

"Ok! You win Madeline! I'm done! I swear!" I pleaded as I heard her stop somewhere around my head.


I could only hear her breathing softly as I imagined she was just sampling the fear off of me. I kept curled in my ball of false security, ready to ride out her storm and fury.

"That's it? One little push and you're done?" She asked, feigning disbelief.

"Something is wrong with my ribs. . I can't breathe." I moaned, pathetically.

"Hmm. . ." She said uncaring and more to herself than to me.

A moment later, I felt the cold, clammy skin of the sole of her foot, plant itself on top of my hands and head. Embarrassingly, I flinched at her touch, and winced as she began to increase the pressure.


This was it. . . . .


What a way to go out.


[Head squashed like rotten fruit by the girl next door]


It was honestly too much for me to handle emotionally, and tears began to stream down my face as I got ready to see my life flash before my eyes.



"Oh geez!" Madeline spat obnoxiously, taking her foot off of my head. "Do you REALLY think I could crush your head?!"



Considering her track record: assault, kidnapping and smashing me into the ground a few seconds ago. . . I would say yes. . . .


Of course. . . . I didn't SAY that to her. I kept myself balled up, and prayed she was done with me.


She wasn't.


She grunted gently, bending over, and again I jumped as I felt her grip my armpits and drag me to my knees. In one smooth motion, she stepped over my shoulders, trapping my head and neck between her tree trunk sized thighs, and sitting lightly on me. Just enough to remind me that I could be crushed at any moment.



"God, you're so itty bitty! It's adorable!" She squealed above me. "My hand is like as big as your whole head!" She commented, placing a big paw on my head. "It's honestly probably the size of a softball!"



She gave her thighs a quick little squeeze to get some type of reaction out of me, as I had resolved to just surviving now. I cringed and stiffened up. I was rewarded with her maddening giggle. She had me in a real world of hurt and she was reveling in it.



Unconsciously, I had brought my arms up, barely long enough to encircle her legs, and had begun to try to pry them off of my neck. This only amused her more and she began a rhythmic pattern of clenching and unclenching my head. It was meant to taunt me, but it had double the effect and wore me out in a matter of seconds, stretching my neck and upper body past its limits. My arms fell limply to my sides as she held me firmly in place.



"How is it even possible that you're so scrawny anyway?-" she asked, picking up one of my arms. She easily encircled my wrist with her thumb and pointer finger. " Did literally everyone steal your lunch money in high school or just the bullies?"



I gritted my teeth as she unleashed another round of clenching.


"E-enough already! You made your point!" I cried in between squeezes.


"And what point is that exactly? I've had you since the moment I brought you here. This little bout could only really benefit YOU. As you can tell, I don't really have any trouble doing what I want with you, even at your full size." She informed me smugly, before reaching down and grabbing both my arms now.



I fought to pull them away, but it was useless. She stood up and cranked them out and back, nearly popping them out of my sockets. The scream was once again trapped by her choking thighs, and I focused on taking any breath at all. To my relief, she only for a few seconds before she let me go, allowing me to flop on the floor, exhausted.



"That move is one of my all time favorites! I have four younger brothers and I always used to crush them with it. I can't even tell you how many times they came at me one at a time or all at once, and they still ended up crushed in the end." She explained, walking over at checking her phone.


The phone.


I knew if I wanted any chance at turning the tables on her, I needed her phone. She must have used some type of dark web app to shrink me and grow me back. If I cou-



"Stand up, I'm not finished with you."


Her voice snapped me out of my concentration. Not that it mattered. My arms had been sufficiently bent into Jello, my neck extended at least a couple inches, and my vertebrae shattered from being slammed on to the ground.


She causally put her phone down on a shelf, and walked back over to where I was laying in a heap. She didn't wait for me to make any excuses and put her hand on my head. Her fingers grabbed a fistful of my hair, and I was pulled roughly to my wobbly legs.


I waited for some overwhelming show of strength, like picking me up, and snapping me in half, but she disappointed. Instead, she spread her arms, and wrapped them around me, trapping my arms and all. I could do nothing as I was lifted clear off the floor, my feet unable to touch the ground in her grip.



A bearhug.


A fucking bearhug.


What dignity and respect I had for myself as a man was crushed along with my body in this feminine embrace. My face began to turn red, not from the pressure, which WAS steadily rising, but from the pure humiliation of being treated this way by this woman.


And I say "this" woman. . . Because there are plenty of women out there who can and deserve to kick my ass, but "this woman. . . [Madeline "queen of the apartment complex" Cooper]. . . . She didn't.


I was only in this position because she ambu-



"Say uncle if it gets too tight!" Madeline said, with a stupid grin on her face like this was some type of mutual challenge.


She had me up against the wall now, leaning her body weight against me, both increasing the pressure, and just wearing me out. The little resistance I did offer, was in the form of just weakly kicking my legs and soft groans. Every now and then, she would bob me up and down like she was comforting a baby.



This. . . This was what it meant to be truly powerless. I'm sure it wasn't the lesson Madeline was trying to drive home, but I felt it none the less. Exhausted and out of will, my head just slumped. I accepted that there were people in the world who would casually abuse whatever power they were given, and I had unknowingly crossed one.


Finally, my mind had decided I had taken enough and I blacked out, leaving my body to fend for itself.