- Text Size +
I wasted no time getting to my apartment. I had been given a 15 minute gift, and I needed to make the most of it. Ideas and scenarios played over and over again in my head, as I made my way out of Madeline's place.


The first thing I did was lock my front door. I didn't really know how much it would do, seeing as how she had gotten in last night with no sign of breaking and entering, but it made me feel better to do so. I also added a chair propped under the knob like in the movies for added security.


1 minute gone.


I had decided that getting online, and sharing my current situation was the best course of action. Calling the cops was number two on the list, but if Madeline was bullshitting me about the timer function, then by the time they got here, I would just be a normal guy sitting in his apartment. I had to catch her in the act.

It only took a moment to realize that she was telling the truth when she said that she had taken all of my devices. My phone, computer and tablet were all gone. That left only one way to get a messege out.

Going to my bedroom, I closed and locked that door to, before turning on my spare Xbox one. Of course it was one of the common times where it chose to take forever to load up. I was running out of time now. The clock on my Xbox said about 8 minutes had passed. I used the controller to choose the YouTube icon and waited. . . . And waited. . . And waited.

What the fuck?

It was showing no internet connection.

Madeline couldn't have thought to take my fucking wireless router too, could she? I only had two minutes left before whatever was going to happen, happened. Not enough time to go check it out and get back to "safety". I was pretty much screwed. As much as I hated to admit it, Madeline was a worthy adversary.


With no more options, I decided to just wait her out. Maybe it was a fluke that she got into my apartment the first time, although I was pretty sure if she had everything else of value that was mine, she probably had my keys too. All I could hope for was that another neighbor saw her going into my apartment and had the balls to intervene.


Wishful thinking.


Sitting on the floor, I just waited until the imaginary timer ran out. I didn't know the exact second it would happen, but I knew it was soon. Thinking about it, I had been unconscious both times Madeline had shrunk me. I didn't actually know what I was waiting for until. . . .


A burning sensation in the back of my neck. White hot pain, radiating from the inside out. Then, I felt myself begin to dwindle and change. I struggled to keep my eyes open as I got smaller and smaller. Passed the previous mark of roughly half, passed half of that, and I finally felt the burning leave me when I reached 3 inches. Exactly as promised.


Again, I didn't have time to marvel the world around me. The second I reached the desired height, I heard a noise come from outside the door. I didn't even have to see it, to know that it was Madeline, struggling to get the door open. A few seconds later, the chair toppled over and she was inside the apartment with me. Seeing as how it was only a one bedroom, it wasn't going to take very long for her to find me.


The only thing I had working in my favor was the fact that my place was a mess. Plenty of places to hide. I hoped that she would search my living room for awhile before trying to get into my bedroom.


Under the bed seemed the most obvious place to hide. It was the easiest place to get to right now, but I had to think a step ahead of Madeline. Probably even 2. From what I could tell, she was in my living room, tearing it apart. There was just far too much noise for anyone who wasn't intentionally trying to trash my home.


I decided under my dresser was the best choice. With perfect timing, I made it under just as Madeline tried my door knob. I peered out from the darkness as she tried to jiggle it unsuccessfully. There was no illusion that my cheesy, particle board door could keep out ANYONE trying to get in, let alone someone as big and strong as Madeline.


From behind the door, I heard her huff in frustration before there was silence. Unfortunately, I didn't allow my hopes to get high. I didn't know much about Madeline, as evident in my current situation, but I DID know, that she didn't give up on things very easily and that she was used to getting her way no matter what.


That is why I barely jumped when something heavy suddenly smashed against the door like a battering ram, splintering the wood around the handle.


This was it.


From the other side of the door, Madeline let out a soft grunt, and violently the door burst open, little pieces of wood flying everywhere.


There she was. Still in position from when she just hip checked my bedroom door into pieces. Again, when I layed eyes on her, every thought I had melted. It had been too much to witness her at twice her normal size. Seeing her this way. . . As tall as a small skyscraper. . . .

For my sanity's sake, I had to look away, but I couldn't force myself to do it. I could only watch and listen.

"Hmm, I don't remember locking this door when I was here last night. . . Hmm. . " she said in that annoying tone of voice that people use when they're playing hide and seek with a little kid. "Could it be that a naughty little mouseboy is trying to hide from me?"

Hearing her now. . . It increased my fear tenfold. So much that I was frozen in place. I wanted so badly to scream and run into the darkest corners of my room, but it felt like I was held firmly to the spot by her gravity alone.

As bad as it was. . . Once I witnessed her move. Without warning, her impossibly long leg stretched forward.

As a normal sized human, your brain gets used to certain things. It tells you what should and shouldn't be possible. Right now, every cell in my body was telling me something that big shouldn't be able to move at all. On the contrary, my heart knew all too well that this wasn't a dream, and where they met in the middle. . . .that is where the conflict arose.


As soon as her foot touched down in my room, my world fell apart. The tremor of her footstep at my current size, buckled my knees and I fell to the ground. It was like my psyche had been unfortunate enough to get trapped under that footfall and was now being crumpled and flattened into the carpet beneath her wide sole just like anything else that was small enough to be caught there.


With my brain not functioning fully, instinct took over and I began to crawl deeper under the dresser towards the wall in the distance. I felt another step and another as she moved confidently through my bedroom like she owned the place. From behind me, I heard the familiar creak of my mattress springs as Madeline took a seat on the edge of my bed.



Why wasn't she looking for me?




Why the fuck wasn't she looking for me?



She just sat there. I could only see one foot and part of her calf from my place, back against the wall. I imagine her other leg was crossed with her foot dangling somewhere above. Shivers overtook me as I just stared at the massive, thick appendage. As hard as I tried, I couldn't avoid thoughts of being trampled beneath it at this size.


After a few seconds, Madeline's voice stirred me from my fear induced trance.


"Is. . . . Is this thing on? . .


"Can you hear me ok?"


What the fuck was she talking about?


"Ok, cool! It's only my 3rd or 4th time doing this."


Then it hit me. . . . She was using MY YouTube channel to stream live!


Before I even had time to reconsider, my body stood, and I was running towards the giant bitch who was actively working to unravel my life.



"Haha, no! I'm not taking over his channel! And I'm not his girlfriend either! He wishes maybe! No, he's just my little neighbor boy." She said, as she read through the comments on the live stream.


I was halfway there by now.


"Why yes, I AM the girl from the "street fighter" video! Thanks for noticing!. . . . Thank you, I'm sure you're a very nice boy, but I'll have to politely decline."



What the fuck. . . My subscribers had no loyalty. They were loving her. I had to make this stop, just about there. . .


"Uhh, yeah actually. . . .that was his idea. I didn't really want to because of the size difference, but he insisted. . . . I don't know for sure. . .5'2 maybe? You'd have to ask him.


I finally made it out from beneath the dresser and was rushing towards Madeline's foot as it was the only part of her on the floor. That was as far as my plan went. I didn't know if I could even hurt her at all at this size but I had to try.


"Madeline, enough already! You already fucked up my channel and my life. What more do you want?" I cried out as loud as I could.


She glanced down at me, but it only lasted a second and the "MaddieMay" smile never faded even a bit as she went back to reading and responding to comments.


"Come on now boys, you don't ask a lady her height!" She exclaimed, flirtatiously. "But if you MUST KNOW. . . . It's a lot more than 5'2, I can promise you that!" She finished with a grin.


Fuck.


There was no point trying to get Madeline to help me in any way, shape or form. She was loving every moment of this. On camera was where she felt the most at home. There had to be another way.


My Xbox! I kept it on my bedroom floor! Even at this size, I could push the button and shut it off! Madeline seemed distracted enough, so I turned and sprinted back across the floor towards the flat black machine, the glowing white logo dead in my sights.



"Yeah, I put the final cut toget-"



A shadow cast over me before I got more than 30 feet from the foot of my bed. I looked over my shoulder, just in time to see see the creamy white sole of Madeline's foot descending on me.


A second later, I was buried.


Madeline planted the ball of her foot on me, stopping me dead in my tracks and flattening me into the carpet. My heart rate began to rise, fearing the end was near as her big foot settled flat on the ground, sealing off all the light and pinning my head to the side.


I was in a state of utter panic, but to my surprise, she didn't finish me off. I was simply left pinned flat, as she went back to being an annoying fucking attention whore.



"Sorry boys, I just got distracted for a moment!" She admitted, cutely. "By what? . . . Nothing really, just a tiny, disgusting, pathetic, unclever, little bug. " she told them, unabashed.



Maybe this live stream would end up helping me after all. I mean. . . . First I had to get out of Madeline's clutches, get control of all the devices she stole from me, prove to my subscribers that I was the victim in all this. . . . But other than that, it would be all too easy. . .



Currently though. . . I had other challenges to deal with. Namely, surviving Madeline's onslaught of trampling. She had lifted her foot from my back, but I didn't have more than a moment to catch my breath before I felt her toes grip my shirt and hoist me into the air. I let out a scream of terror as I was pulled back to the foot of my bed. I only hoped my microphone was strong enough to pick up my plight.



Without even looking at me, Madeline dropped me roughly on the floor at her feet. I attempted to call for help, but my words were instantly muffled out as Madeline planted both feet on top of my tiny body. I struggled and fought, but I was no match for her pudgy soles. She easily squashed and squeezed me without missing a beat on camera.


"Umm, no. . . . I don't actually know where he is. We were supposed to film some collaboration content but he stood me up I guess! I came over to his place to see if I could find him, but no luck. He did have this live stream all set up though so. . . . "


I had to say it. . . . I had never been so disappointed in my subscribers. Here was this girl, who is seen on camera kicking my ass. . . . You can see the struggle in my eyes! And yet here they are, having a fucking casual conversation with her while she tramples my brains out.


Being under Madeline's feet was like drowning. Everything time I managed to get a breath, another pedicured wave would pull me back down and crush me. Despite all the "naps" I had taken today, I was still being thoroughly worn out, while she used virtually no effort or thought to dominate me so utterly.


"Nope! I'm not telling. You boys will just have to try and find me! Although, it won't be in your normal corner of the internet. Besides my maxed out fighting skills, I'm not really a gamer at all!" She teased, just loving the attention.


Around that point, I had given up struggling and just let Madeline have her way with me. She didn't seem to notice, as her pick-up truck sized feet continued to press and knead me beneath them. My "muscles", if you could call the bumps on the twigs connected to my shoulders that, had been melted and were now uselessly bent and twisted this way and that as she treated me like putty. I was 98% sure that I would have permanent toe prints stamped into my skin afterward.


Finally, after what seemed like forever, Madeline noticed I wasn't fighting anymore and lifted her feet off of me, placing them on either side. On camera, she glanced at her watch.


"Well guys, it's been fun but I really have to go. . . Things to do and content of my own to film! Be sure to tell Micah what a great time you had with me! Bye now!" She exclaimed, signing off of the live stream like she usually did on her own channel.


From there, Madeline stood from my bed, and waved one last good bye, before she bent down turned off my Xbox. I thought she was going to be happy and excited that my subscribers liked her, but she turned around, and glared down at me.


She gave an obnoxious sigh before she spoke to me.


"I'm a little irritated that you didn't follow my instructions." She said firmly, like a mother scolding her child. "We had an agreement, on top of you giving me your word before you left my apartment."


She continued to glare, but had begun to tap her foot impatiently.


"Well?" She asked, expectantly.


I didn't bother to respond. Mentally, I didn't have time for her bullshit. In my flattened state, I barely managed to roll over, facing away from her.


"Oh no you don't, you little brat!" I heard her huff from behind me, before I was forcefully rolled back over. Using her big toe to flip me, she placed it dead center on my chest, applying enough pressure to keep me from going anywhere, but not enough to crush me.


"That's not the attitude of someone who doesn't want to be squished again!" She warned, adding more pressure.


I only groaned in response. What else could I do? I was at a crossroads. On the one hand, I wanted to fight her. To not let this spoiled bitch get her way, yet again. On the other hand, she was immovable. Too strong to overwhelm with force, and seemingly too savvy to outsmart. For the moment, I was at her mercy.


With no other choice, I tapped her toe, signaling my surrender. She held me there for a few seconds more, before lifting her toe. I couldn't hold back my coughing fit, and hacked some spit on to my carpet while she continued to look down on me.


"Stand up." She said, flatly.



"STAND. . . .UP!" She repeated loudly when I didn't respond.


I only coughed, patting my chest. Madeline began to breath loudly through her nose, and I knew I was in trouble. A second later, she bent over me and snatched me up.


In the blink of an eye, I was whisked through the air and brought to her face.


"We have too much shit to do today for you to just be laying around, acting like the victim!" She scolded, as she walked out of my bedroom, shutting off the light. "Now I have to waste time washing you because you can't seem to handle it on your own!" She continued, with her displeased mother routine.


I REALLY didn't like the sound of her "washing me", but I knew I had lost that option now. I only prayed that she didn't make some type of fucked up video of it.


As she walked to my front door, she turned off my living room light. Without even so much as a warning, she lifted me to chest level, and before I could fight or argue, I was stuffed deep into the canyon of her cleavage.


My screams of humiliation and disapproval were smothered in her soft flesh. My movements were stifled by the pure mass that each one of her tits had. They seemed to pull me down like quicksand, and I was quickly buried in the bottom of her sports bra. I didn't know what she was doing, but her breasts lifted off of me for a second and I was able to grab a much needed breath.


It was short lived though, and again I was flattened against the material. Madeline finished adjusting herself and opened the door.