- Text Size +

I could hear the horrible crunching sound as chips were ground up between Melanie's teetch.  Saliva, sticky and warm, with the scent of onion coated me as I felt Melanie's tongue pushing me along with the rest of her food.  Completely unaware of my presence.  I slammed into something hard and felt as the chunks of dip and chips were pushed above me followed by the more of the horrible cruching sound right next to me.   


Then the tongue slammed into me again and I could feel myself being pushed upwards as it shoved me on top of one of the teeth.  I started crawling off, unsure of where I was going as the tongue stopped pressing against me.  As I started moving a massive force pressed down on me and I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing for the pain before my life ended.  


I slid sideways and my arm caught onto something. Chunks of food flooded over me and I heard the horrible grinding and crunching right next to my ear followed by a horrible sucking sensation as everything was pressed into the back of Melanie's mouth.  This was followed by a horrible gulping sound before I was battered by a massive saliva covered monster that ran over me briefly before I could hear it sliding along the rest of the teeth.  Clearly Melanie was poking for remaining food.  My left arm hurt horribly but I was alive.  


Slowly I tried to pull my arm free.  Except it was stuck.  I tried again, harder this time.  It wouldn't budge.  No.  Damnit, no!  I pulled with all my might and stopped as pain assailed me.  I was stuck.  


Light briefly blinded me before my ears were enveloped in a horrible echoing roar.  It was deafening as I listended to Melanie speak.  I could recognize her voice but the sheer volume of her voice was overwhelming and I couldn't understand what she was saying.  Looking out, above the teeth as her mouth opened and shut I could see Brenda and Lucy's faces in the distance.  


Then I watched as something shiny and silvery rose up to Melanie's lips right before a yellow river came pouring in.  I felt a stinging sensation as the beer washed over me, getting into every little cut I'd gotten over the course of the day.  


This was quickly followed by a large green orb that I recognized as one of the grapes that had been on Brenda's plate.  The grape rolled between some teeth near me and one swift smooshing sound later I found myself covered in grape juices before being battered again by Melanie's tongue as it eagerly sought the grape.  


As I heard the gulping of Melanie swallowing the grape I found myself being struck again by the tongue as it started poking and prodding at me.  A spike of pain shot through my leg as it started pressing hard against it before it slid up my entire form, feeling like it was trying to crush me between it and her teeth.  


It then retracted and everything got brighter as Melanie's mouth opened up.  I watched as a long wooden spear started entering and then realized what was happening.  There was a bit of food stuck in between her teeeth and Melanie was going to remove it.  The problem being that I was that bit of food.  


It first came at an angle, and I had the breath knocked out of me as the side of the toothpick slammed into my stomach as Melanie tried to wiggle it into the position.  It slid out and then I watched it sweep back in quickly.  Sliding as best I could to the side with what limited movement I had with my arm being stuck, I hissed in pain as the wood ran along my side, creating a nasty reddish mark as it scraped my skin.
I realized I wasn't feeling any pain in my arm though.  Looking closely I realized that Melanie had wedged the spear below my arm rather than into it.  Right until it suddenly thrust up and I couldn't avoid screaming as she unwittingly forced my arm out of the crack between her teeth via sheer strength.  I fell back holding onto my arm in pure agony.  The pain blurred my vision and I didn't realize until too late that Melanie wasn't done poking as the toothpick slammed into me.


The saliva I was coated in seemed to catch all too easily onto the saliva covering the toothpick and I was drug out of Melanie's mouth.  I grasped tightly onto it as it hovered over the table, staring at the cavernous maw that had almost consumed me.  The I heard a voice behind me.  "Ew.  I think something on your toothpick is wiggling."  Brenda had seen me!  Except those were not the words I wanted to hear.  


A loud "Yuck" came blowing over me as Melanie tossed her toothpick and what she assumed was a bug into the air.  I lost my grip as it spun wildly and found myself in a spinning free fall until I hit something that was thankfully softer than hard ground.  Bright yellow assailed my senses until I recognized the taste of frosting.  


"Really?  You dropped it on my cupcake?"  I heard Lucy's annoyed voice from right above me and I watched as a giant finger started coming down on top of me.  Off to the side I heard Melanie's "Sorry" right before Lucy's finger pressed down on me and scooped both the frosting and myself off of her cupcake.  "Yeah.  I'm not eating this."  A horrible force started pressing down on me as Lucy ran her finger along the table.  For a second I was sure something on me was going to break before her finger started rising up, fortunately without me attached to it.  


"Hmmm?"  I heard Melanie's voice from behind me as I watched Lucy rise up and start walking away from the table.  "You know what?  Sorry guys.  My fault.  I'll clean the mess up including the bug."   Oh shit!  Covered in the frosting I probably was just a squirming yellow mess.   And they were about to deal with what to them was probably an ant.


A shadow covered me and I looked up to see a massive clear object over y head, Melanie's hand wrapped around it.  In it swirled some purplish liquid and I realized it was a wine glass just as Melanie started bringing it down, with me dead center.