- Text Size +

The girls began to banter above him. At first, they ignored Alex entirely, leaving him feeling awkward in the space. Kelsi couldn’t return soon enough, she was, after all, the only girl here he really knew. The girls we’re talking about some guy they knew, Alex couldn’t really tell nor did he care, at this point he just wanted to go to the party. Kelsi’s figure quickly appeared in the doorway to her kitchen, each of her hands grasping a glass, one much smaller than the other. She walked over, her perfume drifting down to greet Alex and brought the shallow glass down to him.

“This is a vodka soda, sorry I don’t have any smaller glasses. You’ll have to make this one work.” Kelsi said with a smile. Alex stared down at the kiddie-pool sized cup. The arid smell almost made him pass out, but he managed to drink a little anyway. The taste was very bitter, Kelsi clearly hadn’t skimped on the vodka.

“We should play a game!” Grace announced

“Yeah totally, what game though?” Ellie asked the group

Grace responded immediately: “Truth or dare” and, for the first time, she eyed Alex with a devilish smile. Alex felt a shiver run down his spine but chalked it up to nerves and maybe her personality.

“Alright who wants to go first” Grace asked aloud.

“I’ll go: Dare” Ava offered

Grace shot back quickly: “Chug your drink hoe” and, to Alex’s astonishment, Ava gulped down the drink in mere seconds. In celebration, she slammed the cup down on the table, almost crushing Alex in the process. The plastic ‘thunk’ of the cup causing Alex’s ears to ring in pain. Without skipping a beat Ava turned to Ellie and asked the same question: “Truth or Dare?”

“Truth”

Ava eyed Alex “Since you get along with these tinies how about this, have you ever got in on with one?”

Alex froze in fear, he felt even more awkward than before. At this point he wished the ringing in his ears would just drown out their voices. This was not going well.

“Once or twice” Ellie responded as she eyed Alex. The girls giggled around Alex as he tried to pretend he also found that funny and not a little intimidating. “Alright: Grace truth or dare?” Ellie finally asked.

“Dare”

Ellie thought for a moment, clearly she hadn’t had an answer ready. “Lick Alex.” The girls all laughed as Grace rolled her eyes.
“It’s a dare you have to!” Ellie added, smiling gleefully.

Alex watched as Grace’s hand approached rapidly, her fingers outstretched as if she was plucking a flower. She gazed down with virtually no emotion. Her massive finger pads surrounded Alex, pinching him with massive force. As she carried him to her face, Alex struggled to breathe from between her manicured fingers. Her fingers finally stopped in front of her lips, each glistening with an abundance of lipstick. They opened to reveal the darkest cavern Alex had ever seen. Her breath poured over Alex making him gag from the alcohol mixture she had been drinking.

It became clear to Alex in this moment that she was playing with him intentionally, she enjoyed this somehow. Without warning her tongue darted from the cavern of her mouth dangling in front of Alex. Alex could see every detail of her taste buds which prepared to give him a try. The enormous wet muscle made it’s approach and Alex turned his head to his side to no avail as it ground against his body. The small fibers grabbing his clothes and skin and dragging against them to his great pain. Alex tried to yell but thick saliva covered his face. Just when he thought it was over, the pointed tip of Grace’s tongue made a return to stab at his face and crotch. Still dangling from her fingers, Alex could do nothing as she toyed with him. Distantly, he could her the other girls laughing at the situation, egging her on. Finally her fingers drifted away from her mouth and dropped Alex on the table again.

--

Grace couldn’t help but roll her eyes when she heard the dare. Ellie was basically mocking her for not wanting Alex here. As she plucked him from the table she had an idea that thrilled her. Why not have a little fun with the bug? She took sweet pleasure in smothering him with her thick breath and poking and prodding him with her tongue. She could feel his squirming against her. It took everything she had not to pull him in and swallow him. Maybe later though, she thought.

--

Alex gasped for air as he hit the table. He felt like he almost died as the red skin rashes appeared all over him. As he breathed deeply the girls were all looking at him casually, as if nothing had happened.

“Alright that’s enough for truth or dare, let’s get ready to head out” Kelsi declared.