- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope everyone reading this enjoys this first chapter! It was purposefully chosen based on the end content of this particular tale, I would like to hear your opinion and any compliments or criticisms you have of this chapter.

If the reaction to orc feet is a positive one, perhaps I shall use it again in an upcoming chapter as I would like to!

 

 


 

For Edward Frenkel, master thief, the time had finally arrived. He stood in the large, intimidating shadow cast by the castle, packing up his camp and hiding it in a nearby bush. Having been camping here all day, Edward was glad to be moving on. The dull scenery was really starting to drag. Dusk was fast approaching, which is precisely what he was waiting for to begin the biggest heist in his life thus far.

Weeks earlier, he had been pulled aside by a hooded woman at the thief's guild in Nelrand as he was chugging flagons of ale with his thieving buddies, celebrating the latest promotion of one of the newer, promising members. She had come seemingly out of nowhere, grabbing his sleeve and pulling him away, his friends jeering at how easily she removed him.

At a much quieter table in the guild, his woman who Edward had never met before asked him a question “Do you know of the witch Alice Bramble?”

In response, Edward's eyes had widened with recognition at the utterance of that name “Alice Bramble who inhabits a castle on border of the eastern wildlands? The one who has held a bounty of over ten thousand gold for well over two years? Yes, I know of her, how could I not?”

Smiling from the shade of her hood, the mysterious woman continued “Good, that makes things easier. What I want from you is to steal something in her possession, something I desire.”

Hearing such a request, a request that would likely end in his death if he failed and great fame within the guild if he pulled it off, there was only one thing that Edward could say “How much are you willing to pay?” Studying her, he took a drink of ale.

“A quarter of her bounty, two and a half thousand gold.”

Almost spitting out the mouthful of liquid, he choked it down his throat “Two and a half thousand? And I just have to steal something, no witch killing involved?”

Still smiling, the woman nodded “Indeed. Are you interested, or should I ask among the more... aspirational members of your group?” She nodded to one member in particular, the young woman at the centre of the celebrations. Vennis. Since joining the guild months before, her skill and cunning had her passing through the ranks rapidly, drawing away almost all of the attention on Edward.

“No. Don't do that” Edward insisted, clenching his flagon tightly “I am very interested, Miss...?”

“Terry. You can call me Miss Terry” She chuckled lightly, amused at the obvious alias she had given “We've no need for introductions, I know everything I need to know about you, Mister Frenkel and you know everything I want you to know about me.”

“But I know nothing about you.”

“Exactly.”

A silence elapsed. Edward considered this 'Miss Terry'. He didn't trust her, not even a little bit. But a job like this, a job that paid so well and posed such a difficult challenge, was a job that would catapult, no, trebuchet him back into the limelight. “I'll do it. Give me the details.”

“Excellent, Mister Frenkel, I am happy to hear it” Relaxing in her chair, Miss Terry pulled down her hood and displayed her long, straight brown hair. Judging by how she held herself, this woman was upper class. Interesting that she would stoop to visiting a guild of individuals who made a career viewing her kind as prey. She pulled a single sheet of parchment from inside her robes, brandishing it to her new thief ally.

On the piece of parchment was a highly detailed sketch of an amulet. Parts of the amulet were labelled with words, distinguishing what the colour of the item would be in reality. “This is what I seek. An old family heirloom, stolen by the witch during her stay in Nelrand long ago, before her existence became known to the authorities. I have no idea why she desired it: perhaps it has magical properties, perhaps she wanted to piss off my family. Whatever her reasoning was, I want it back and the only way I can pull that off is to hire a witch-hunter or a thief. In this situation, a thief is far less expensive with a far higher chance of success.”

Taking in all of this information, Edward nodded. “It'll be tough, but I think I can pull it off. Regular humans do not stand a chance against such a powerful sorcerer, but so long as I go unnoticed there'll be no problems. Though, you will have to give me time to prepare, study diagrams of the castle in historical records, find out what kind of protection she'll have, etcetera, etcetera.”

“Sounds good to me, Mister Frenkel. You can keep the drawing of the amulet to assist you in finding it. Once you return successful, visit the Duke's keep and ask for me by my pseudonym.” Miss Terry pulled her hood, signalling her desire to leave and stuck out her gloved hand “Thank you for your service.”

Shaking her hand, Edward grinned “It's a pleasure, Miss Terry.”

Walking away, Edward noticed she had left a couple coins on the table “Have a drink on me, Mister Frenkel” She called back.

Pocketing the coins, Edward returned to his group looking hopeful. Vennis noticed. “Hey, what's up with you? That strange lady give you some suck?”

A couple of giggles rose from the rabble, all of which landed somewhere on the spectrum of tipsy to outright drunk. “None of your concern, I'm afraid. A private matter.”

“Whatever” The young woman with short black hair shook her head dismissively and went back to her drink.

Edward remembered the day fondly as he gazed upon the castle. It marked the turn of the tide. Vennis, despite feeling jealously for the spotlight she had stolen, was the one who made him seek newfound glory, made him want to surpass his younger counterpart and revitalised his dream of becoming a legendary thief. He couldn't wait to shove his victory in her face.

Ready and equipped for the mission ahead, Edward began walking towards the castle. In the setting light of the sun, any guard patrols from the castle wouldn't be able to see him before he saw them and had chance to hide. Plus, by the time he arrived only the moon would light the land, decreasing his chances of being spotted further. Even with the forces that opposed him, Edward felt confident.

Unbeknownst to the thief, just as he had been watching the castle, a figure watched him from afar, moving to follow in his footsteps as he marched and observed his every move.

 

Inside the castle, Edward moved with the utmost silence. Having spent almost every hour of the previous week researching any information regarding this castle and the general design, as most of the castles in existence had been created by various architects, complete with their own personal touch inserted into the blueprints. This particular design of castle was awash with secret passages running throughout the giant structure. He was in the process of crawling through a rather tight tunnel. So far, he hadn't actually left the many passages that ran through the construction, avoiding the rooms at all costs.

The reason that Edward was avoiding the rooms wasn't because he was scared of being caught, it was because he was scared of WHAT might catch him. Though thick, the stone walls were far from soundproof and the voices he heard were of a distinctive race. Orcs. Orc women to be precise. Their loud, brutish voices could be recognised from sound alone, their vocabulary specifically learnt as a method of dominating others, as it was an orc's duty to do.

Hell, male orcs would have been preferable. A male orc was stronger to be sure, but female orcs possessed their own advantages. Evolution had seen fit to gift orc women with the most foul odour of all races, as orcs valued stink and sought it out when choosing a mate. It was often that the greatest orc warrior chose the stinkiest orc as his bride. This handy trait made orc women some of the most effective torturers in the world by virtue of their horrendously stinky feet alone, the most pungent part of their already smelly bodies.

Whenever he heard them, Edward slowed down, minimising any noise he made from movement and breathing. Though it was incredibly unlikely that the sounds he made would be heard by the orcs wandering the halls. Judging by the idle conversations they were having, these guards were far too lenient because of the low amount of intruders the castle received.

During his research into the layout of the castle, Edward had done research into the adversaries that he might run into, among which were orcs. Which is why he knew so much about their nature and how being stinky is a large part of their culture and genes. In the tight passage, thinking about what he had learned about orc women made him almost turn back, run away and admit defeat. But no, Edward held the image of Vennis in his mind, concentrating his courage to push forwards.

Finally, coming to a passage exit, the thief breathed a sigh of relief. He located the switch in advance before closing his eyes and relying on his other senses. He received... conflicted results. There was no sound on the other side, no talking, no footsteps, no apparent breathing. However, the faint stale smell present inside the castle's walls seemed stronger in this section of the passage. This was the shortest route to the witch's treasure room, so Edward decided that using this room as his infiltration point was his best bet.

Opening up the exit, Edward regretted this decision immediately. He plunged head first into the room and was assaulted by a strong, stale musk that filled the entire room. At first he was thankful that he landed on something soft rather than the hard stone floor, yet upon realising exactly what he landed on, the disgusted Edward leapt to his feet, ignoring the dizziness gained from breathing in the 'air' present in this room. A pile of socks. Dirty socks. From the potency of the smell, it appeared that these socks were owned by orc girls. Looking around the rest of the room, he discovered that he had fallen into some kind of footwear storage room for the orcs here: several sock piles had gathered here and there, an array of stained socks hung from the ceiling like some form of abhorrent fruit, and what looked like hundreds of pairs of boots were messily strewn about the room. It was so full of orc foot stench that the room appeared slightly foggy, the torches on the wall seemed dimmer somehow, as if the odour subdued the flames.

“Urrrggh. Disgusting!” Edward couldn't help himself but shout as revulsion filled him. Not a good idea.

“Did someone just yell?” A gruff voice questioned from outside of the room.

“It sounded like it came from the unused storage room!”

Unused? So they possess footwear that smells worse than this? Inconceivable! Edward was left amazed that what he was currently experiencing wasn't the limit of their odorous ways. But he rapidly returned to his senses, hearing those who had spoken approaching with haste. He threw himself behind a sock pile to hide, landing with his face practically inside a pair of armoured boots. As the door swung open, letting even more oppressed light into the room, Edward found himself trying his utmost to stomach the foul aroma flowing out the boot's opening, not wanting to make a sound or move around lest they catch him.

In the doorway, a pair of orcs searched the room without fully entering, watching for any suspected intruders. After a couple of tense, torturous minutes for the concealed thief, they gave up. “Must have imagined it.” The second orc grunted in response, triggering the one holding the door to close it.

In order to be safe, Edward remained in position until he was sure that they weren't tricking him, fighting off the urge to gag, then rose to a standing position. The way he scrabbled him hands over the wall probably wasn't the best way to open the secret door without attracting attention, but he was more concerned with escaping the hell-hole he had ended up in. Activating the switch, the door opened up and the desperate intruder climbed inside. Even with the door shutting behind him, the smell from the room had been strong enough to taint the passage itself, a weakened form of the same scent following him for a good while as he continued traversing the passage.

Reaching the second closest exit to the target from the passage, Edward took a deep breath, gathered that was left of his bravery and opened it up, praying that the outcome would be different. A smile found itself on his face as he found that he had come out of the passage into a regular room. Well, regular as far as a room in a castle could be. It was minimally decorated, a fireplace and some furniture was all that there was in the room.

Edward wasted no time discreetly exiting the room. Visualising a map in his mind, he headed towards where he had deemed the treasure room to be. Hours spent viewing the blueprints of the castle had caused this decision. It made the most sense, being on one of the higher floors in a more spacious room, one with only a single way in and out. Doubtless the witch knew of the passages, so there was no chance that it would be in any of the rooms where the passages had exits or the rooms that neighboured such rooms. Moving through the corridors with great speed and stealth, Edward thought the lack of guards strange. As he had travelled through the passages, he had heard plenty of people patrolling. Why was there none up here?

Self doubt entered the mind of the thief. He questioned his thought process even with the door he sought in sight, creeping towards it slowly. The door was made of a dark thick wood. Rather plain looking indeed, seemingly just another room in the castle. Through that door, the room beyond was anything but an ordinary room. It was bigger than the other rooms and completely devoid of furniture and decoration. Instead it was a store room for one thing: treasure. Golden ornaments, jewels the size of infants, priceless scrolls, all with gold coins filling in the gaps. Screw the bounty on Alice Bramble's head, this is where the real money was. It was difficult to control his greed as his eyes drank in the sight before him.

“Keep it together Edward” The thief told himself, keeping focussed “You're only here for one thing.” Reaching into his pocket, Edward pulled out the sketch that Miss Terry had given him. Once he had a good idea in his head, Edward started searching for the amulet. It didn't take long to find it.

Draped around the neck of a golden mannequin, was the amulet. A fine silver chain was what it hung by, supporting the impressive jewel. The flawless diamond was huge, embedded into a silver plate and surrounded by a ring of tiny diamonds. This object must have been worth far more than Edward was getting paid to retrieve it. However, he was a man of his word, and the thought of selling it off only crossed his mind for a moment. Plus, he wouldn't gain any reputation like he would if he finished the job. After earning plenty of money in his years of thieving, reputation had now become the priority. Taking the amulet in his hands, it turned out to be lighter than he thought. The massive jewel just looked so weighty. Edward found himself whistle in appreciation without meaning to as he appraised the item, no wonder the mysterious noblewoman wanted this so badly. Pocketing the amulet (and a few of the smaller, lighter treasures) Edward headed for the door, opening it cautiously.

However, it didn't matter how cautiously he opened the door, they were ready for him. Looking through the gap he created, Edward came face to face with a grinning green individual. He closed the door again slowly, pretending she wasn't there, pretending that the door would stop her apprehending him. “Oh no, the little thief has closed the door! Whatever will I do?” The orc woman humoured him from behind the door, drawing laughter from what sounded like several other orcs. Edward cursed, they had him.

Seconds later, the door burst open. Into the treasure room walked multiple orc girls. Orcs were physically different in more than a few ways. They were naturally tall and naturally strong. The females of the species shared these differences. Clad in armour that was a mix of dirty furs, sweat-stained tanned leather, rusted chain mail and mismatched pieces of plate mail. Their bodies were thick and muscular, yet an attractive shape. The assumption that orc women were ugly was just plain wrong, they were beautiful in their own way, even with their pronounced brow line and sharp teeth. All orcs possessed two teeth that were larger than the rest, referred to as tusks. These tusks were always on the bottom row and poked out of their mouths, giving them their signature orc look. The tusks came in different sizes for each orc. Amongst the orcs in this castle, judging purely based on the current sample group in the room, they maintained the traditional hairstyle of orc women, where they kept their black hair long, shaving patches away as it suited them.

Striding over to the now cowering intruder, the orcs stood around him, taking great amusement in his fear. Each of them was taller than him. He didn't look happy to be breathing in their body odour. “Give me the amulet” One of them commanded, holding out a large, green hand with fingernails the colour of a far darker green.

“Please, don't hurt me” Edward begged, doing as she said and giving her the amulet. It was the first time he had been caught and pleading with his captor seemed like the only thing to do; there was no way he could overpower an orc, not even a female one. It was as if they had evolved to dominate other races.

Snatching the amulet and roughly shoving it into one of her pockets, she laughed “No promises human. Boss Bramble will decide what will happen to you.” They converged on Edward, grabbing him and dragging him out of the treasure room, taking him to meet the infamous witch residing within the castle.

 

“Ouch!” Edward exclaimed as he was thrown to the ground. He tried to get up, but a strong green hand gripped the back of his neck and forced him into a kneeling position with his head down.

“We found this one in the treasure room” The orc holding Edward announced.

“He was trying to steal this” Said another, holding out the amulet to the witch who was sitting in her throne.

A dainty hand with neat, blood red fingernails reached out and took the amulet. “Interesting” A youthful, girlish voice said. “Release his head, let him look at me.”

Feeling the force holding his head down subside, Edward looked at the witch for the first time. He had been expecting an old crone with a hook nose, cackling like a demon. What he was faced with was a young girl, looking about eighteen, perhaps early twenties at a push. He had to remind himself of the things made possible with magic. No doubt she was using her powers to sustain her youth. He had to push away the feelings of infatuation swelling in his chest as he gazed at her pretty, freckled face. She had golden blonde hair in a pair of bushy twin pigtails and fair skin. Wearing a tailored sapphire dress that stopped just above the knee, the rest of her lower leg and feet were bare with toenails matching the colour of her fingernails.

“Return this to my treasure room” Alice told the orc who had handed the amulet to her, giving it back. The orc woman nodded and scurried out of the room to replace the amulet. She then turned to Edward, kneeling on the ground and staring at her with worry and fear. “You” She addressed him, causing him to flinch. She giggled. “Tell me why you are in my castle, trying to steal my property.”

“I was hired to take that amulet! Some woman in Nelrand offered me money to take it from you and give it to her!” Edward responded immediately, hoping to convince her into giving him mercy.

Alice Bramble laughed “My my, you certainly do have a loose tongue don't you? Here I was, looking forward to torturing the information out of you with some unusual form of torment.”

Shivering under the blue eyed gaze of the witch, Edward remained silent. He watched as she uncrossed her legs, suspending one foot forward in front of her. “Crawl over here. Now.”

The hand on his neck let go, allowing him to obey her command. He stopped with his face a couple of inches from her outstretched toes. “Tell me, what is the name of the thief who dare try and steal from Alice Bramble?”

“E-Edward Frenkel. My name is Edward Frenkel, lady Bramble.”

“It's good to meet you, Edward Frenkel. Kiss my toes.”

Meeting her eyes to check if she was being serious, he found that she was as evidenced by the eyes that contrasted the playful expression on her face. Not wanting to risk offending the monster that lurked inside the beautiful shell, Edward moved forward and started planting kisses on her toes. He found her feet to be mildly scented. Not a pleasant smell, but far preferable to what he experienced in the footwear store room earlier that very day. He thought he heard muttering from the witch and stopped, looking at Alice once more.

Before he could ask if she had said something, Alice stuck her big toe in front of his nose “No. No talking. Keep kissing.” Edward did just that, willing to try and satisfy the woman who held his life in her hands.

A flash of red came from the witch as she came to the end of her muttering and the flash seemed to signal a change in the prostrated thief. He found himself with a sudden erection. On the floor, kissing the feet of a stranger, he was aroused. Backing up in surprise, Edward looked up at the witch accusingly. She laughed musically. “Like it? I cast a spell on you Edward. A spell that makes the smell of female feet extremely arousing to you, regardless of whether or not you yourself are enjoying it. Aren't I a kind owner? The stinkier the feet, the more profound the effect.”

“NO!” Edward yelled, feeling disgusted. He would be attracted to the smell of feet? Gross! “Undo this, please!”

“I don't think I will. In fact, for trying to steal from me, Edward, I think I will keep you. As a slave.” She winked at him.

In resistance, Edward stood. A second red flash came from the witch and he froze, unable to flee as he had planned. Edward had underestimated the power of a witch and fallen under her control. “You're a little... too big slave. Let's fix that.” As Alice ended her sentence, Edward felt something peculiar. He felt his body shrinking. He couldn't move as his size changed, form just under six feet tall to a mere six inches.

“Much better” With a smirk, Alice brought her foot down on Edward's now shrunken body. Movement returned to him as he was crushed under her sole, squirming around. As her toes settled around his tiny head he sniffed their odour hard, filling with unwanted arousal. He thrust his penis into the cushion of soft foot flesh, moaning. “See! I knew you'd like it!” He didn't want this. Edward didn't want to be aroused by feet. But now, not only was the giant foot of this powerful witch raping him, but so was the smell of her feet. Inevitably, he started to reach a climax. However, Alice's spells didn't end here.

At the point where he would usually ejaculate, Edward found himself unable to do so. The arousal continued building, without any form of release. He continued humping the foot that was larger than him, grossed out by the smell but too overtaken with pleasure to care. All he found was frustration, somehow he was being held at the point just before climax and frustration was rapidly building. His intentional thrusting turned into helpless struggles and Alice picked up on this fact. “Aww, has my new pet realised that he can't cum? That's too bad!” Hearing howls of laughter from the other side of the room, Edward felt further humiliation as he remembered the Alice's orc minions were still in the room, watching the display with vigour.

“Well, I suppose that isn't totally true...” The witch brought her foot down fully on the tiny thief, bringing his struggles to little more than twitching beneath her sole. His head had ended up framed between her big toe and second toe. She held his head between the two toes and looked into his panic stricken eyes. “The spell I laid upon you allows you to cum, but only when you have permission from whoever you are serving. That means until you convince me to give you permission, my feet have you locked into a state of perpetual sexual frustration.”

Despite being at the height of denial, with every intake of breath Edward felt his arousal reaching new limits. “Please...”

“Sorry slave, I can't hear you. Your voice is a little quiet.”

“PLEASE!” Edward yelled at the top of his voice, hoping it would be enough to reach her ears.

Raising a single finger and tapping her smirking lips, Alice acted as though she were deep in thought, all the while squeezing the head of her slave between her toes. “Fine. I'll be merciful, Edward. Remember this, remember the kindness I have shown you and worship me with all you have. You may climax.”

In what was very possibly the most intense moment of sexual pleasure in his life, Edward shamefully ejaculated under the giant witch's foot. The small crowd of orcs cheered, the witch laughed triumphantly and Edward felt a sliver of relief. Alice didn't move her foot, instead leaving it atop her slave. As he wondered when she would let him go, he continued to breath in the aroma of her feet.

“Oh no” Edward said, feeling arousal return. Clearly the spell Alice placed on him had no delay between his orgasm and the next engorgement of his loins. “This isn't fair” He whimpered, anticipating the horrifying denial that approached.

“Ooooo Edward, you horny little footslut” Alice taunted “Feels like you're ready to go again.”

“No... Please...” Edward pleaded once more, but this time Alice wasn't listening. She started moving her foot again, rubbing him with her soft sole and letting him take in the smell, exciting him against his will as her spell worked its magic. There wasn't much that the sadistic witch enjoyed more that casually dominating a lesser being with her significant advantage of magic.

As she tormented him, she praised herself aloud in how she had known of his presence in her castle the entire time, telling him of the many magical sensors she had placed in the web of secret passages and outside rooms of importance, reminding him that he never stood a chance of stealing anything from her. She also went on to inform him that he had to work hard to please her, as he had made it so that she must perform the tiresome task of replacing each of the tripped sensors.

This went on for a while, quickly reducing Edward to a horny, begging, shrunken mess once more. Though his was brought to an end by an orc guard bursting into the room, breathing heavily.

“Boss Bramble!”

Alice's eyes shot up from her plaything, becoming serious in an instant. “What is it?”

“The amulet! The amulet that the thief stole is gone. I entered the treasure room after Nakisi to see what was taking so long and there she was, unconscious, with the amulet nowhere in sight.” The orc said between breaths. She must have ran at full speed from the treasure room to Alice's throne room, drawing on that famed orc endurance.

Silence filled the room. Even the orcs jovially watching their boss breaking in her tiny slave had straight faces and weren't making so much as a peep. Then, Alice Bramble lifted her foot off of Edward's body, high in the air above him, before bringing it down hard, pounding him into the floor with none of the cruel tenderness she had exhibited previously. “So, you're part of a team? Why did you not confess this to me slave? Did you honestly expect to be capable of escaping from here once I had you?” With each question the rage in her voice grew, like storm clouds gathering above a town.

Edward was just as confused as the witch was, though less angry and more afraid. He had no idea that there was another thief after the same prize as him. Unfortunately, it seemed as though he was in the perfect position to take all of the blame. “Do you have nothing to say to me Edward!?”

“W-w-w-asn't me--”

“SPEAK UP SLAVE” Another stomp.

“IT WASN'T ME!” He shouted, straining his vocal cords. It amounted to the volume that a regular sized person would speak at.

“I know that, you've been under my foot since your capture.”

“NO! I WORK ALONE!” Desperately, Edward had to convince the witch of his innocence in regards to this latest theft. Throughout all of this rough punishment Alice was inflicting, he was still being turned on by Alice's slightly sweaty feet.

“LIAR!” One final stomp, one that left him weeping under her foot brought an end to the assault. That's when her demeanour changed. “Oh well” She smiled once more, her voice returning to its normal, playful tone.

“That amulet was of little worth to me anyhow, even with its monetary value. A trophy of wealth, nothing more. But your transgression towards your new master cannot go unpunished Edward. I wanted to grant you a life of great sexual pleasure under my pretty feet, but now I think a worse fate is more suitable for scum like yourself.”

Terror tore through the mind of the tiny man, gazing at the witch as she moved her foot off of him for what would be the last time. It was obvious even to him that under her calm, joyful expression there was now some resentment towards him. Nobody ever rebelled again Alice Bramble without suffering for it. I mean, Edward didn't actually rebel, but she didn't know that and she wanted someone to inflict misery on.

Planting her bare feet back at the base of her throne, Alice beckoned for one of her orc guards to come over to her, the one at the forefront of the pack. The orc obeyed, walking over to just before where Edward lay on the ground, stunned by his treatment. “What is it, Boss?”

“Be truthful, do you miss having the opportunity to capture your own humans like you would in the outside world? To have someone unwilling to dominate and torment beneath the smell of your feet?”

The orc girl grinned, showing off her sharp teeth and large tusks “I do Boss. The only greater pleasure for an orc than attracting the greatest warrior in the tribe is enslaving a human who despises the smell of feet and forcing them to endure it.”

“Good” The witch gestured to Arthur “In that case, take little Edward here. Take him back to the orc barracks and keep him there, so that I never lay eyes on him again. The spells on him include spells of endurance, toughness and presence. He will never tire, never die, never even go unconscious or need sleep!” Alice laughed “He doesn't even need sustenance! Though that isn't to say that he can't eat or drink, in fact he can consume anything you want him to. Take him, and ensure that you and every orc in the castle work together to turn his life a living, reeking hell of nothing but sweaty feet and sexual denial. The ability to grant permission for him to cum extends to all of you, so have fun with your new toy.”

Cheers erupted from the back of the room. Orc voices chanting the name of their boss, celebrating the gift that she had given them. The orc crouched down and picked up Edward, still grinning broadly, seemingly unable to remove her hungry eyes from him. “Hello there. I hope you are ready for some mighty stinky feet, because that's all you're gonna get worm!” In her muscular hand, Edward was unable to do anything but squirm, wanting anything but to experience what lay ahead of him.

Still cheering, all of the orcs left the room, escorting their new toy back to the barracks to share with everyone. If their feet was anything at all like the body odour of the orcs around him, Edward was in for a bad time.

 

In broad daylight, a figure walked through the streets of Nelrand, heading straight for the Duke's keep. They walked with great purpose, a singular objective clear in their mind. The identity of his figure was hidden by a long, brown, hooded cloak that covered the entirety of the rather slim, short body.

No-one paid much attention to this figure. The people of Nelrand were too busy going about their everyday business: visiting the market, trying to sell off their own goods, some even up to shadier activities. None of that mattered to the individual.

The Duke's keep struck an imposing view, though less so than structures that the hooded figure had visited recently. Regardless, no matter how magnificent a building looked, it wouldn't intimidate this particular person.

Guards stepped forward as the visitor approached the open portcullis of the keep, crossing their halberds before the figure to stop them.

“Halt! Who goes there!” One of the guards asked loudly, not willing to let a stranger into the Duke's property.

“A friend” A woman's voice came from under the hood “I come seeking a lady of nobility, someone going by the name 'Miss Terry.'”

Looking surprised, the guardsmen withdrew their extended halberds. “We sincerely apologise” The guard who had spoken said, bowing his head “Please forgive us. We had no idea you were an associate of the Duke's own daughter.”

“You are forgiven” The figure gave a smile so pleased at this treatment that the guards could sense it beneath the hood “Now move aside.”

Doing as she commanded, the guards hindered the guest no further, leaving her with free reign to explore the keep. Of course, there was no need for her to do so. On missions in the past, the figure had come to know the layout of the keep like the back of her hand. She headed up to the second floor: to the bedroom of Miss Terry.

Knock knock.

Opening the door, Miss Terry gave a small help in surprise. She was out of her low class disguise, wearing an embroidered nightgown. In the pale moonlight, she looked beautiful. “Hello? Who are you exactly?”

Bowing, the figure spoke “Greetings, Lady Renford. This is... the first time I've been invited into your father's residence, so excuse me if I seem a little awkward. My name is Vennis. I am from the thieves guild.”

“Oh?” Lady Renford moved backwards, allowing the thief to enter her bedroom. Vennis did so, pulling down her hood in the process. “Have you come to report the success of Mister Frenkel?”

A single, loud, mocking laugh came from Vennis. “Not exactly” A thud was heard as Vennis pulled Lady Renford's amulet from her cloak and placed it on the table.

“The amulet!” Lady Renford exclaimed in surprise, drinking in the sight of the item with greed. “I hired Edward Frenkel to steal this... why do you have it?”

Vennis took a seat, putting her booted feet up on the table and relaxing “Well, I may have overheard a thing or two when you pulled him aside. You see, when I joined the guild, I made it my aim to surpass Edward. He was so smug, so arrogant, yet so weak. I could sense it in him. He didn't deserve to sit at the top. That position belonged to me. So when I heard you giving him such a rewarding mission, I couldn't resist following him, taking the amulet before him and earning the glory myself.”

Taking in the information, Lady Renford started laughing. She laughed so much, tears came to her eyes and she was unable to stop herself for a good minute or two. “If I'd have known there were a thief as capable as you in the guild, Vennis, I would have come to you first!” She said as she regained control of herself. “So, I must ask, what became of Mister Frenkel?”

“He was captured. By orcs” Vennis couldn't help smirking as she told the noblewoman this, imagining how much suffering he must be going through at the hands of individuals of such a brutal race, under the command of a cruel witch. “I don't know what they did with him, but I don't think it will have been anything pleasant.”

Lady Renford pulled out a bottle of expensive wine and two glasses from her cabinet, placing both glasses on the table and pouring a generous amount in each. “In that case, a toast to Edward Frenkel. Whatever hell he is currently going through, he is going through that hell so that the two of us can be better off. To Edward's sacrifice for women superior to himself.” Lady Renford giggled, raising her glass.

“I'll drink to that!” Vennis chuckled, raising her own glass too “May he make the orc girls and the witch very happy!” The two women laughed together as they clashed their glasses together before taking a drink, savouring their freedom and glory.

 

“Lick! Lick! Lick! Lick up that sweat!” Cheered the orcs, gathered around a small arena they had erected in the centre of the barracks. In the arena was a tiny man, surrounded by a wall of big, green orc feet that were dripping with sweat. Orc's feet were the same shade of green as the rest of their skin, with the soles and undersides of the toes being a couple shades lighter. The large, round toenails were the same dark green as their fingernails.

Flagons clanked together in the expansive room, utterly filled with the stink of feet. It was so thick, so potent, that whatever 'air' that remained in the room had a green hue to it, with the smell being so strong that it was visible, taking an appearance similar to fog. Even without all of the bare orc feet that were currently exposed in the barracks, the room had constantly tainted air due to all the orcs that lived here and their habit of airing out the boots and socks that they wore day in day out near where they slept. Hell, because orc women handed down footwear through generations, their socks and boots reeked just as badly as the feet that they never washed, with the exception of forcing people to clean them using their mouths. Thanks to the hot temperature of the room combined with orc physiology, the pores on their feet were overactive, providing plenty of sour sweat for the tiny slave to lap up.

Edward did as he was told, exhausted from all the licking and constant hot and humid conditions that he now lived in, his every breath both of source of smelly torment and unmatched arousal. The witch hadn't been kidding when she said that the sexual arousal he felt would be greater when he smelt stinkier feet, and the odour graciously provided by the feet of her hundreds of orc minions was great indeed, leagues beyond whatever Alice herself could create if she had actually been trying. It seemed that even magic paled when compared to thousands of years of evolution and culture.

“Please... Let me cum” Edward begged between long licks. Orc's had surprisingly soft soles, he had found, despite spending almost literally every waking moment in heavy boots, making it difficult for him to be so close to them without periodically rubbing his steely member against the doughy flesh, something the orcs found hilarious. The softness had something to do with their skin already being tough and not needing to callous. Though that fact meant very little to the tiny man right now.

“Hmmmm” The orc having her feet worshipped pondered out loud, conjuring grins onto the faces of every orc in the room. “I suppose it has been a few days. That erection must be just unbearable for you right now, yeah?” She paused to laugh “I love how much my feet turn you on little guy, I want you to tell them about what you're going through and how much you love them.”

After months in this hellish room, being held just before the point of orgasm whilst also being ceaselessly stimulated in ways he never thought possible in his worst nightmares, being forced to suffer under countless reeking feet, Edward had long ago lost his dignity. “I love you” Kiss “I love you so much” Kiss “I NEED release. I need it so damn bad” Kiss. He broke down sobbing, a common occurrence that always amused his many tormentors. He tried to ignore the maddening throbbing of his loins as he continued giving the stinky foot, which was far bigger than he was, sloppy kisses and telling it how much he supposedly loved it. Though from past experiences, he doubted that earning his release would be so easy.

“I've made my decision!” The same orc girl announced. Edward said silent prayers in his head, hoping for mercy. No such luck. “You can have your release... Once you've eaten the toejam of all of these barefoot beauties that are blessing you with their stench.”

By this, she meant the orcs in the room who sat with their feet bared and in his arena. The rest of the orcs in the barracks that were stood around watching still had their footwear on, preparing their feet for a later session in which they would take part.

In horror, Edward shook his head slowly, unable to comprehend how cruel these women could be. The toejam of orc girls was the physical manifestation of their terrible foot funk that grew in the the damp caverns between their thick, powerful toes. There did not exist a worse taste than the cheesy, bitter taste of orc toejam. In a dry state, it would have the consistency of jam but as orc feet were never dry, the persistent marinading in footsweat gave the toejam the consistency of damp peanut butter. It wouldn't be his first time eating it, but he had never had to consume such a substantial amount of the sour toe gunk before.

Giggling, all of the orcs lowered their feet, giving the tiny human access to their toes that would normally be too high for him to reach without great effort. He stood in the middle of a ring of massive green toes, struggling to function as both the impossibly awful stench and immense, frustrating arousal racked his body, his seemingly endless erection standing to attention as always. Realising that it didn't matter where he started, the process would be equally gruelling no matter whose toes he began cleaning between first and so chose to start with the orc he had pleaded with to give him permission to orgasm. She smiled as he hesitantly approached, spreading her toes and exposing the reeking crevices that were smeared with the terrible toejam that was so important to orcs. “Enjoy your meal slave” The orc girl taunted “We've worked hard on that precious toejam.”

Kicking off his arduous, torturous task in order to earn those few seconds of relief that he so desperately needed, Edward dived into the first of many toe caves and started eating the disgusting substance as quickly as he could. By the time that the first stinky set of toes was done, all of the vileness cleansed from between each, his pace had slowed significantly. Taking his first mouthful of toejam on the second foot, choking on the intense fumes while also being turned on by them. Truly, the witch Alice Bramble had devised a terrible torture indeed by casting such evil, sadistic spells on him and leaving him to a horde of merciless orc girls who wanted nothing more than to make him endure every rancid aspect of their feet.

Hours later, Edward was finished. Using his cursed bottomless stomach, he had eaten more than his own body weight in the filth that these orcs took great delight in making him eat from between their toes. Unfortunately for Edward the orcs couldn't resist the urge to clamp their cheesy toes around his head as he worked making the already difficult task all the more taxing. The final set had taken just as long as the first four pairs, he had slowed down so much from fatigue. Thankfully, this resulted in a dozen orc girls looking rather satisfied with his efforts. Such a sight was promising, as it had always meant an upcoming release. Though, as with anything these orcs did to him, his release would be anything but easy.

“Good job!”

“My toes look good as new!”

“Who's a good little footslave? You are!”

The orcs showered him with compliments for his work.

“So what do you think girls?” One of them addressed the others “You think he deserves his release?”

“Sure” Another one responded, rubbing her sweaty bare feet together “Let's make it fun for him.”

“Oh no” Edward murmured as the soles formed up, creating a wall of stinky green flesh topped with looming, bulbous heads.

“Get him girls!” One of them yelled with glee, signalling for all of them to move their feet towards the tiny, who yearned for his orgasm that he had worked so hard for. The space around Edward that wasn't occupied by nasty foot flesh was slowly taken away as they made their way towards him. The crowd of orcs spectating had gone quiet, watching the finale to his most recent bout of foot filled denial torture with hushed excitement.

He groaned in sexual anguish as he felt the warm mass of soles eventually make contact, smushing him between the two fastest feet in the circle. They pushed him to the floor, and the many other feet who failed to reach him reached fell upon him, burying the tiny under smelly feet. They rubbed his body with their sole, teased his engorged member with their toes. The group worked together, allowed each other to have a go at the little guy with their own feet. Now not only was Edward being stimulated by the spell, but being physically stimulated by the twelve bares of funky orc feet.

The orcs continued violating the suffering tiny with their feet for a few minutes, ignoring his miserable cries for help, they verbally teased him, asking if their feet stink, asking if he wants to cum. He barely heard them, lost in the overwhelming sexual frustration. He was so close. So damn close. He had been this close for days and only a few words from his tormentors could end it.

“Go ahead. You have permission to orgasm. You better me grateful.”

Seconds after the orc who spoke finished, Edward exploded. The semen was washed away almost immediately in the heavy mass of sweaty feet that he was in the centre of, but the unreal euphoria that consumed him in the moment of orgasm stopped him from caring about his surroundings for a short yet vital moment. While the build up was most definitely not worth it, when he was given permission to ejaculate after days sporting an erection that just wouldn't quit, one that screamed for release, the result was incomparable to any experience he had in his previous way of life. Even the original orgasm bestowed upon him by the witch herself was nothing on this.

The feet withdrew, presumably being contained by dirty, sweaty socks and returning to their hot, swampy boots, their owners aiming to make them stinkier for next time and to cultivate more 'delicious' toejam.

“Thank you slave” One of the orcs said to the tiny, who was collapsed in a worn out heap on the floor of his arena. She blew him a kiss and stood, likely going for a patrol of the castle or for a jog to compensate for the sweat that Edward had licked from her feet. The others did the same, saying something similar, some blowing a kiss or winking at him, then going to work out.

It didn't take very long for Edward to become erect again. In this room of perpetual foot stink, there was no escape from sexual stimulation thanks to Alice's spell. After deciding amongst themselves who currently had the smelliest feet, the winner stepped forward, standing above Edward's defeated form in his personal torture arena. “Hello there maggot” She grinned down at him, taking one of the seats by the arena. With great effort tugging at her armoured, thick, leather boot, she managed to remove her foot, then peeled off the filthy sock which had taken in so much sweat that the thick, absorbent material clung to her green foot like a second skin. The odour filling Edward's lungs became far worse with such a dreadful appendage back in close proximity. He wished for his cycle of torment, stink and denial to end as the foot slowly came over him, the orc wiggling her gargantuan toes and wrinkling her damp, wide sole. Now completely in the shadow of this orc's foot, Edward wept again as it fell on him, pressing down with immense pressure, sufficient pressure to plaster him to the sticky, sweaty foot. When she lifted her foot again, Arthur was no longer in his arena. No, he was being transported from one prison to another. She took great pleasure in putting her sock back on, knowing that the disgusting material would cling tightly to his back, making escape even more impossible than it already was. The final act consisted of shoving her foot back in the still steaming boot. For the next few days, Edward would remain in there underfoot; being cooked in the confines of this orc's boot, wriggling lustfully against her soft, sweating sole, with no-one to hear him begging for release once more.

 

An entire week later, the orc entered the barracks after a day of patrolling the land around the castle, baking in the hot light of the sun. She loved the squishing sensations she felt under her sole with every step, knowing that a week trapped in her boot with a big, sweaty foot would have been nothing but pure torment for the tiny.

Having been summoned to the barracks on account of currently being one of the twelve stinkiest orcs in the garrison, she was pleased to see the others sat at the hot table with a deck of cards. Twelve had become the quintessential amount of orcs to take part in the tiny slave's stinky sessions, not too many that the torment became too impersonal but plenty to provide ample feet to drive him insane.

Named for the enchantment on it, the hot table had become an effective tool to punish Edward. It was a table where the area underneath it was extremely hot and thanks to the many pairs of boots and soaked socks left to sit in the hot zone, very humid too. The orc girls, always looking for ways to make their feet smellier, sought any of the limited seats at the table whenever they had to do something that required use of a table: from eating their dinner to playing board games or cards.

“What took you so long?” A grinning orc already sat at the table asked the orc 'taking care' of Edward. Green wisps of pure foot odour leaked out from below the table.

“I had to stop by the Boss' room and decided to take the long route. I could feel the worm squirming around under my foot, so I knew he was enjoying himself. How could I deprive him of that?” The other orcs laughed as she took a seat at the table. Pulling off her boot and sock, she peeled the tiny from her sweaty foot and deposited him on the table. He was a crying mess, pleading with his masters from the second he was freed.

“Do you ever get tired of begging us so much?” An orc toying with the deck of cards asked. Another one of them leaned forward, grabbing the middle of the table and pulling it out, revealing a small hole. From the hole viridescent stinky fumes spilled out. On the piece of the table she had pulled out, a pair of shackles hung on a long chain. Edward had been hung underneath the hot table before and it was arguably the worst torture they had devised for him thus far.

“I-I... just want this to end” Edward said, hugging himself and trying to ignore the vexation that filled his body, leaving him unable to remain still. Of course, now that he was out of the boot the effect was somewhat lessened but simply being in this room didn't allow a break. Regardless, he was soon to be plunged into a hell far worse than any orc's boot. Three orcs manhandled the tiny, who resisted not out of hope but out of the fact that every touch to his overly sensitised body was agonising. Using a gag made from the fibres taken from a moist orc sock, they stuffed it in his mouth, enclosing his miniature wrists in the shackles at the same time. Unable to beg and forced to breath entirely through his nose, Edward moaned. The next orgasm was hours away at least, and he wasn't sure he could endure until the end of this torture session. He would, of course. He had endured every previous one, simply because he had no choice in the matter, no means of escape.

“Oh yeah, one more thing slave” The orc who had been taking care of him for the past week addressed him directly, the look of barely contained joy on her face evident that she had bad news “I visited Boss Bramble before I came here, to inform her of how your torment is coming along.”

Edward whimpered into his gag in response, eager to hear what the witch had said. The hope of an eventual end bloomed, perhaps Alice would pity him and either show him mercy or just put him out of his chronic misery.

“Well... you're not gonna like this, but she's not happy with how kindly we've been treating you.”

Kindly!? The word seemed out of place. Did she have a lacking vocabulary? Did she have any understanding of what that word meant? What he had been put through was anything but kind. For the first time in a while, Edward felt something more than frustration, despair and humiliation. He felt angry.

“After hearing her points, I've come to agree with her. When we make you worship our feet to earn your release, you're not desperate enough. You know how easily we'll give you the orgasm that you seek if you please us. So, she's made a rule that you must go through a whole year of continuous stimulation and denial at our smelly feet before we even consider granting you permission to cum.”

A... Year? Impossible! Edward felt the fresh anger evaporate as quickly as it had arrived, feeling a chilling dread overtake his mind. It seemed so... unbearable. To him, even a week of this had felt like an eternity of torture; a year would be unimaginable.

“Okay, he's heard it. Let's play already! I'm getting bored” One of the more impatient orcs at the table spoke.

“You heard her Edward, it's time to go bye bye. Since we won't need to talk to you for a good while, given your new sentence, you're gonna be under the table for way longer than you ever thought you would be. Don't worry, I'll ensure that all of the seats are occupied at all times, so there will be plenty of big stinky feet to keep you company.” With that, she dangled the tiny above the centre hole of the table, lowering him into the reeking abyss below. As he passed the threshold, he was assaulted by extremely potent stench and heat without delay, the atmosphere proving to be worse than the inside of an oven-like boot with a rapidly perspiring foot crushing him. He continued down until the hole was plugged, leaving him hanging there. Underneath his feet, which were swinging limply, was a vast collection of vacant boots and discarded socks, polluting the space under the table until no air remained, only foot stink. That would have been bad enough, but the already limited space was filled up by the enormous, ripe feet of the twelve orcs that crammed themselves around the table. Now that Edward was available to be toyed with, they grappled with his body, hugging him with their grimy toes, embedding him in their fleshy soles and overall molesting his highly aroused body with inhumanly ripe feet. In such a state, even a light touch was what could only be described as sexual agony, and the way they touched him was anything but light.

They did this without even thinking, to them it seemed like the natural thing to do as they amused themselves above playing cards. Dealing out the cards, the orcs cared little for the suffering of Edward at their feet, only that he was being dominated so easily by them, that they were putting him through hell with almost no effort. As painful frustration racked his helpless body, being attacked by massive, acrid feet in the midst of this malodorous miasma, Edward desperately craved the few moments of ecstasy which was denied from him, the unrivalled orgasm which was at least an entire year of torture away.