- Text Size +

“Are you staring at my feet? Eww.”

Fuck. Kim’s question snapped me out of trance and I swung my head up to see her staring at me with a mix of disgust, anger, and mischief.

We had been working side-by-side and my gaze had lingered too long on her beautiful feet. She was wearing brown moccasins, and had been slipping her feet in and out, revealing a pair of tan colored no-show socks. At the moment she caught me she had casually reached down to adjust her right sock. And now she had me squirming and stammering in my seat.

“I, uh…”

As I struggled to answer her she just stared at me with a smile. “Like my feet? You can get up close and personal with them.”

After she said that my body felt strange. My pants and shirt were getting looser and looser and I realized was shrinking. Kim didn’t say a word. She just looked at me with a smirk, her right leg crossed over her left, lightly bobbing that right foot that had gotten me in so much trouble. As if to add insult to injury she would occasionally pop her heel out, giving me a glimpse of her socked feet.

“Please stop this!” I begged, dropping to my knees. The shrinking was agonizingly slow and Kim seemed to relish in my panic as I dwindled down below 3 feet. “I’m sorry, okay?” I blubbered. She uncrossed her right leg and brought it to the floor with a thud, then stood up. She used the toe of her right shoe to lift my sunken head, smiled at me, and then drove her heel into my chest pushing me on my back.

I continued to shrink as Kim strode over the top of me, her feet on either side of my head. “H-, how small are you making me?” I asked, trembling as her body loomed ever larger above my head.

“Good question,” she said, rubbing her chin and tapping her right foot nonchalantly.

“Please, have mercy, you don’t have to do this!” I shouted with my meek voice.

Kim laughed haughtily. “Fuck you. First of all, don’t tell me what to do you bug. Second of all, I don’t have to do this, I want to do this.”

I had finally stopped shrinking and realized that I now was bug-sized. The toes of Kim’s shoes loomed far above me. “Perf,” said Kim with a smile as she sat back down. I was maybe an inch tall, if that.

Sitting down, Kim crossed her right leg over her left and removed her shoe. With a smile she slid off her sock. She leaned down toward me and dangled the sock over my body.

“I love these teeny socks,” she said. “They’re actually super comfy on my feet. But I really love that they’re out of sight, out of mind. They just hide there in my shoes, no one can see them. Soon that will be you!”

Kim then leaned forward and pinched me between her fingers. Soon I was sitting on her upturned index finger.

“Hmmm,” she mused. “Too big.” Suddenly I dwindled more as Kim’s billboard-sized face expanded in front of me. She still had the same smirk on her face, as if this was the most entertaining thing she had ever done. “Perf.” Again, with her nonchalant statement. Within minutes she had reduced me to a mere speck without any effort.

Kim moved her finger closer to the sock and dropped me inside. Then she casually moved the sock back down to her right foot and slid it on. Without a word her socked foot slid back inside her shoe. I was trapped against her slightly sweaty foot.

“Out of sight, out of mind,” Kim giggled, before I felt her stand up and start walking.