- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Caribbean was a perfect destination for a honeymoon. Warm sand, beautiful views, kind people. It was no wonder that an entire industry had formed around providing unforgettable experiences to newlywed couples. Particularly popular were so-called “all-inclusive” resorts, where you didn't have to worry about getting nickle and dime'd on every meal, snack, and drink. Pay enough money and you didn't have to worry about anything. At one exclusive resort, the staff prided themselves on being able to grant the heart's desire of any new bride. Any. As long as they paid enough.


Katelyn and her new husband arrived at the resort, tired and exhausted after their long flight. 25 years old and married for just 3 weeks, she was looking forward to 10 days of rest and relaxation in the sun. That and... other things, the cute young blonde giggled to herself. Her sorority sisters had told her about the crazy things that happened on this island, and she was planning on taking full advantage of them. It had taken a bit of persuading to her hot (and more importantly, rich) new husband to spring for the most exclusive class of room, but as she walked through the lobby, she knew it was worth it. Grabbing one of the complimentary drinks from a nearby table, she smiled as the screams of the tiny blonde struggling to tread water in it reached her ears. This was going to be a trip to remember.


Julie and her husband had been at the resort for a few days already. While he was off playing golf for the day, she was left alone at the bar. Not that this was anything to be unhappy about, since the drinks were free, and there were plenty of other hot young men and women to look at. She'd been a bit unhappy to learn that the most expensive rooms had been booked up for this trip, but whatever, she'd had a great time so far! Long red hair blowing a bit in the breeze, she sipped her drink, and concentrated on the fluttering she felt underneath her blue painted toes, tan flip flops resting on the lower part of the stool. Sipping the last of her drink, she smiled and said “not good enough”, and as the fluttering became more frantic scrunched her toes into her flip flops. Feeling the tiny body crack underneath them, she thought she could make out a shrill squeak as the fluttering stopped. She turned back to the bartender and ordered another drink.


“Welcome to Ocean Breezes! As a first class guest of our resort, you have access to some of the finest amenities and technology available. If you have any questions, or need any demonstrations, please ask a member of our staff. You can also dial 2453 from the provided cell phone at any time, and we'll be happy to assist. Enjoy your stay!” Flipping the card over to see if there was anything on the back, Katelyn tossed it aside, and picked up the shiny, remote-looking device next to it. This was the reason that she'd wanted to stay here. Heavily regulated back in the states, size-changing technology was free to anyone here. For a price. While tinies from other, less exclusive properties were available to most guests of the resort, the ability to make other guests tiny was available only to a select few. Hearing a door open in the hallway, Katelyn stepped out and saw a nerdy little brunette getting out of the room next to hers. As the woman opened her mouth in greeting, Katelyn aimed the device at her, and pressed a button. She hadn't bothered to read the directions.