- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Summary:

James has just been broken up with by his long time girlfriend, Claire. After his parents accidentally bump into Kara and Jessica, the two girls that he had grown up with, James is invited to a housewarming party... where he is the only guest. 

What is it that Kara and Jessica have in store for James? Or better yet, what do they have planned for his ex-girlfriend, Claire?

Also Contains: Vore, Butt, Transform to Object, Crush, Insertion, Entrapment, Humiliation, Teasing, Giant Couple, M/f, F/f, MF/f. 

Total Wordcount - 15,323

Date Published - 24th November 2017

 

 

Before James even got to the front door of the girls’ apartment, it burst open to reveal the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Raven black hair, with pale white skin, green eyes and a killer smile. It was rare for James to focus so much on a girls face... but he was pleasantly surprised as his eyes travelled further down her body. She was tall! If he had to guess, he would have said that she had c-cup breasts, but it was only emphasised further by her slender waist that was even more accentuated by her shapely hips. Before he could glance at her legs, her hand caught his attention. She was clicking her fingers.

“Eyes up here, buddy.” She said with a smirk as she pointed her finger at her face.

“... I... I’m so sorry! I don’t get out much.” James tried to joke it off, but he felt his face growing red.

“Ha, that Claire girl really did a number on you. Well come on, don’t stand in the cold, get in here.” She said with a wink as she moved to the side to let him enter the house.

“Wait, how do you know about Claire?” James asked, stupefied.

“Your mother told us when we met her yesterday... I assumed she told you?”

James stared at her dumbly before realisation hit him. “You’re Kara?”

“That really hurts, James. Have I really changed that much in 20 years?” Kara replied in feigned disappointment.

“Last time we met... you, you were...” James said dumbly, his eyes once again wandering over her incredibly toned and sexy physique.

“A scrawny little brat?” Kara suggested.

“Well yes, but you also tried to kill me.” James replied, but regretted it instantly as Kara burst out laughing.

“You were that traumatised by an 8 year old?”

“You were a scary bitch.” James added in his defence.

“Well, that hasn’t changed... now, unless you’d like to see that scary bitch in all her glory, get your ass inside. You’re keeping Jessica waiting.” Kara said as walked back through the door.

James was completely mesmerised by her ass. The material of her dress was incredibly figure hugging, looking as though it was molded against her skin. Slight creases in the fabric stretched out almost to the point of ripping as she took each step.

Sensing her about to turn around, James quickened his step and entered through the front door making sure that he was looking at her face by the time her eyes met his.

“Better.” Kara remarked before moving down the long hallway towards the elevators.

As Kara stood in front of the elevator, she paused before pressing the button. Looking back at James she raised an eyebrow before asking him, “Do you smoke?”

“Yes.” James replied, reaching into his back pocket to reveal a pack of tobacco.

“Thank God! I was going outside to have a smoke when I saw you. Let’s go, Jessica can wait a bit longer.” Kara said with a radiant smile.

James just smiled in return as he followed her out through the fire exit at the back of the building, stealing a few glances at her rear as they walked.

Kara raised her leg and shoved the door open in the most unladylike manner James could imagine. He haphazardly created his own cigarette with the tobacco and offered it to Kara who just shook her head before taking the pouch from him. James watched as she pinched the tobacco leaves between her fingers and deftly held the paper in her other hands. The small filter for the end she held between her teeth. With incredibly sharp movements, she created what looked like a perfect cigarette.

Raising it to her full lips, James only then noticed in the lighting that they were a dark purple. A peculiar lipstick choice, but it really suited her pale complexion.

James started to root around in his jacket for a lighter, but Kara stopped him.

Reaching down into her cleavage, she withdrew a small zippo lighter. Flicking it open she offered the flame to James who was staring dumbly again at her.

“Seriously? Jealous of a little lighter?” Kara asked in an exasperated tone.

“I can think of worse places to be.” James responded with a laugh as he lit his cigarette and drew in a deep breath.

“If you were that small, I could think of a few worse places for you too.” Kara said with a laugh as she lit her own.

James tried to put the comment out of his mind, but his other head had heard it clearly and he was starting to get hard. Looking around himself, he spotted a ledge and choose to sit against it to disguise his growing erection.

“Such as?” James asked, trying to keep the topic open. In his head, he thought it would be a good way to keep the conversation flowing and potentially open up some flirtation between them.

Kara looked thoughtful for a moment, looking at the zippo in her hand. Clenching it a few times in her hand she then looked back to James. “Honestly, I’m not sure, there are very few places I couldn’t put you.”

James tried to goad her a bit, “If you can’t think of anything, we’ll just stick with the bra. I won’t complain.”

Kara smiled lightly, “And what makes you think I’m wearing a bra?”

He was halfway through inhaling the cigarette when she spoke. It took him a good few minutes to stop coughing. He had completely been caught off guard.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it! 

If you want to find the full story, just search for this ASIN in the Kindle Store: 

B077QKW8QT

It'll direct you straight to the completed version of Weekend With My Ex.