[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

I wrote my first ever stories here years ago, and loved learning how to improve my craft with the help of your reviews. Now, I'm trying to make a bit of a career out of my writing so I've spent the last year finishing my old stories and publishing them on Amazon. 

I want to share the different projects I've worked on, so I can get your feedback on what you think of them. Amazon only lets me post about 10% of my stories elsewhere, so it will only be Previews of some of the 'Action' in the stories. 

Please feel free to leave a review or to request the type of work you'd like to see more of in the future. 


Rated: X
Categories: Vore, Giantess, Object, Humiliation, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Giant, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1614 Read: 9776
Published: October 12 2018 Updated: October 12 2018

1. Chloe's Saturday - Preview by Thornton [Reviews - 0] (678 words)

Summary:

Chloe wanted to spend a nice relaxing evening at the Sauna, but her plans are ruined when Shauna, the Bimbo Cheerleader decides to stop by. 

A story of lust, shrinking boyfriends, sauna survival, shower sex, unaware exploration, revenge and a girl that is going to put everyone in their rightful place!

Also Contains: Butt, Giant Couple, Entrapment, Humiliation, Unaware, Aware, Violent, Slave

Total Wordcount - 8706 

Date Published - 11th October 2018

 

2. Weekend With My Ex - Preview by Thornton [Reviews - 0] (936 words)

Summary:

James has just been broken up with by his long time girlfriend, Claire. After his parents accidentally bump into Kara and Jessica, the two girls that he had grown up with, James is invited to a housewarming party... where he is the only guest. 

What is it that Kara and Jessica have in store for James? Or better yet, what do they have planned for his ex-girlfriend, Claire?

Also Contains: Vore, Butt, Transform to Object, Crush, Insertion, Entrapment, Humiliation, Teasing, Giant Couple, M/f, F/f, MF/f. 

Total Wordcount - 15,323

Date Published - 24th November 2017