- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sarah's really big.

This is Sarah Taylor. She is pretty big, I guess. Don't ask me for her weight, I'll just give you a huge number with a huge amount of zeroes behind it.

Oh, and I'm not taking credit for this picture. It's "Roadblock" from RedCoffee1's Deviantart. They make great collages, you should check them out.

 


 

The last thing that I remembered before I blacked out was that a weird blue circle appeared in the bottom of the pool. Suddenly all of the water was being sucked in, and despite me being quite a fast swimmer, I was sucked into the circle. Expecting a solid face to push on, I fell into the circle, and my vision went black. I did not stop falling for some time. I could not scream, I could not breathe, I could not feel anything, it was as if I was being sucked through a tube of infinite width. Then, it felt as if some invisible force was slowing me down, turned me onto my side, and I lightly touched down. I did not know that I just travelled through a wormhole to an alternate universe, but I did know that I am no longer in a pool. Everything was covered in a red dust-like substance, and there were small dirt formations a few inches tall. My name is Sarah Taylor, and I am lost in an alternate dimension.




Joe Matthews had just carjacked a young man's BMW. He was 6'3", weighed 210, and was incredibly strong. He is also on the "10 most wanted" list. The police have long gave up on capturing this criminal, instead relying on supplies to reel him in. Otherwise he would surely die in the Nevada desert.




Joe was speeding down the highway when the radio had suddenly cut off. He tried to switch stations, but all of them were just static. "What is the meaning of this? What are taxes for if the radio just cuts off 15 miles from a city?" He stopped his stolen car, pulled onto the side of the road, and walked out of his car. The radio antenna was not damaged and nothing else could have caused the radio to suddenly black out unless the station was damaged. Joe hopped back into his car and drove off, his eyes on his phone as he started texting his fellow gang members; they are planning an attack on the nearest radio company at 2 AM tomorrow.



The force that seemed to maintain my fall and slow my descent also seemed to keep me blind for when it was active, as when I touched down, I was able to see again. I think I felt my left breast get poked by an incredibly weak force for a moment when I landed, but there was nothing nearby. No stick or rod to poke my breast with. My only guess was the tiny dirt formations, but they collapsed with the smallest push from my fingers. I rolled onto my back and looked up into the sky to see an oddly red shaded sky. I guess that it is just the desert dirt in the air. Sitting up, I saw a small grey patch in the dirt about 50 feet away. I stood up and started making my way over, the soft dust-like substance sinking like mud under my feet. It was honestly pretty comfortable, except for a harder surface every few steps or so (and it was not much harder, maybe like stepping on a sponge?)

 

Joe’s BMW started to give up after running at redline for 2 hours. Enraged by how quickly the engine died, (his stolen Ferrari lasted 6 hours before its engine blew), he kicked the rear bumper as hard as he can. This sent a bit of the radio antenna flying. Watching the stick fly, Joe suddenly saw the biggest woman that he had ever seen. Not even those perverts making giantess art on porn websites can match the immense size of this woman. She looked to be about in her mid 20’s, had ginger hair, and a butt that seemed to simply defy the laws of physics. No matter how high he looked, it kept getting bigger and bigger…

 

Now, Joe Matthews was clearly not the smartest kid in his class, nor was he the nicest. In fact, he was probably the dumbest person to be born in Flagstaff. But he knew that something was wrong when this butt would not stop growing. Even if he was looking the other way, the shadow that was clearly a quarter mile away now covered him and the road a quarter mile behind him. The ground also started shaking violently. Joe staggered back into the BMW, forgetting that the engine had chucked 4 of its 6 cylinders onto the road, and tried to escape. It was no use. Trillions upon trillions of tons of Sarah had came to a rest on top of Joe and his BMW with such immense force that Joe and his stolen car were instantly fused into one as the ground simply gave up under the impossible weight of Sarah’s titanic ass. The remains of Joe and his car were then fused with the sand and Sarah’s skin until Joe had literally become part of Sarah’s butt. All Sarah felt was a tiny poke on her breast as an airline was unlucky enough to be smashed by her breasts when she stood up. Thinking it was a dust particle, she made her way to Las Vegas, known to her as “that grey patch over there”.






 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


I do not plan on adding a second chapter unless I really see the need to or enough people read it. That said, this does not mean bully your friends into reading this. I didn't spend this much time writing this, and there are probably many errrors in this anyway (and that was intended).