- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Boss shows up.  

Stacy had to take a break so she got up and started walking to the break room. Going straight to the coffee machine Stacy stood there waiting for it to turn on. She quietly hummed to herself. The office to her seemed very quiet and she turned around, and started walking slowly out of the room, not really caring where her feet landed because why would she? Its not like someone would get upset if she stepped on a pebble would they?

 

Melissa's world was blur then it stopped, then blur again as Stacy walked to the break room. That's until she was flung off of Stacy's shoe and when she came to a stop she did not have to crane her neck to see what Stacy was doing. Melissa was a good 10 feet from where Stacy was making her coffee.

 

“Stacy!!!! Over Here!!!”Melissa screamed. She thought it worked because she saw Stacy glance over her shoulder. Other than that Stacy just looked back at what she was doing.

 

“Stacy!!! Right Here!!! I'm Down Here!!!” Melissa yelled again. This time however Melissa felt a slight tremor in the floor, followed by another and another. Melissa spun around in time to see a giant shoe crash down just outside the doorway. This shoe happened to be the shoe of Melissa's boss Melanie.

 

Melanie was a round 5'8” tall, and had a very nice hourglass shape. It did not matter if she was wearing gym clothes or jeans or and office suit she noticed when guys were watching her butt sway. In fact she went out to bars constantly and she enjoyed the pleasure of guys grabbing her butt. But she was getting bored with that and was honestly looking for a change since she was getting no where in that department. Her outfit today were jeans, some kitten heel ankle boots and a tight puma athletic shirt.

 

She was very strict but also very understanding at the same time. Today when she got into work she was reading an email from Stacy saying that Melissa was out of the office for a while. She was expecting to see her in the break room. She saw Stacy but did not see Melissa and thought that was odd.

 

Melissa was in awe at her giant boss. Her shoes a size 9 ½ were still massive to Melissa at this size.

 

“Melanie!!!! Look Down!!!” Melissa yelled waving her hands over her head. Melanie however did not look down instead she turned on her heel and walked towards Melissa's office.


Melissa ran after her but soon realized how small she was when she stumbled and fell. The reason was because Stacy was walking back to the office as well. Melissa looked over to her right and saw Stacy's massive shoe land by her side. She watched as the leather compressed a little bit under her weight and then her shoe lifted off the ground and sped way ahead of her. Melissa needed to come up with a plan.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment and respond so that I can improve   sorry for the late upload..