- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More action...  

  

 

Adam looked up at his queen’s sweet face as she placed him in her panties.  She was so pretty and she was blowing him a kiss!  He was a little perplexed though; he had no memory of this place…  Very close to him was this huge cleft – her vagina – a word he did not even know yet.  He could see that there was an opening there and it was a little wet looking and reddish.  She had laid him on his back in her black silk panties and he was now right next to the very bottom of that huge cleft. 

 

His legs soon were deeper and buried under his queens thighs… His bare feet were touching some sort of different soft – almost rubbery surface.  He didn’t know- but that was his feet touching her anus.  He looked up and saw his queen as she let go of her panties and they snapped shut – darkening his world.  He was then pushed very hard into the soft base of her cleft.  He hit it hard but it was so soft it did not hurt, and it was a little damp but not too wet.  He also smelled something different… not bad but just different.  He also felt his queen’s massive thighs hugging him up against her opening.  It was very warm and soft – different, but he could get used to this he thought. 

 

It was still for a while...  Sometimes he felt some movement back and forth – his body was pushed into her every once and a while – when that happened her heard some deep moaning from his queen and he was soon was released as her thighs relaxed, and then they tightened again and pushed him against her again.  He found this cycle hypnotic though, and he soon dozed off in his new hiding place, ever trustful of his queen and her wisdom.

 

Kali das had a very similar experience with a few exceptions…  When was dropped in his queen’s panties – which were red and lace unlike Aria’s black silk ones, he was also struck by the newness of this place.  He noticed her thin strip of hairs on these huge lips above him.  He saw her blow him a kiss and felt his legs become wedged between her thighs.  He looked up at her and suddenly she winked and pulled up her panties tightly.  He was suddenly and forcibly pushed into the base of her vagina.  His face was practically inside her vagina and he could barely breathe at first…  The panties were so tight he could not move at all even if he tried.  He felt her moving her hips around as he was pushed around.  He heard her let out a few moans of pleasure and things started to become quieter.  It was dark, soft, and warm.  Her damp flesh was hugging him tightly.  He liked this place after all and he slowly dosed off to his slumber.

 

When Aria went to bed, she gently pulled her little one up in his sleep so that he would be laying in the top of her vagina – his legs and lower body were kept warm by being buried in her labia while his head and upper torso rested comfortably at the top of her vagina.  This way she could lie on her back and he would rest nicely. 

 

When Devi went to bed, she just kept her little das undisturbed at the base of her vagina.  She figured her panties were tight enough to keep him comfortable there, and anyway she liked him exactly where he was just too much to move him at all.   

 

The next morning, Aria and Devi took their boys out of their new hiding places, bathed them and prepared them for breakfast.  They decided they needed to have a little talk with their boys – if nothing else to explain where they spent the night – and where they would spend most of their time from now on. 

 

Aria began – looking down at the boys:

 

“Dear little boys – I think we should explain some things to you.  But first – were you two comfortable last night?”

 

Adam answered first – “Yes my queen – I liked it a lot actually – nice and warm…”  Kali das nodded in agreement “Yes your highness – I liked it with my queen to.”  Kali das then turned to look at Devi and she smiled at him and blew him a kiss. 

 

Aria continued – “Well that’s so good to hear boys, because you are both going to be spending a lot of time down there – as you were up here on our breasts.  You see – you boys are very special and we want to protect you from the world.  The world is a dangerous place for you boys you see – as we have told you before many times, and we think that this new way of hiding you is even safer for you… and you see.  Well… you both may have been wondering about your hiding places… so I wanted to explain some more.”

 

They both were paying rapt attention to Aria as she continued to explain.  “So you see that big opening you boys saw in me and in Devi – that is where you boys came from when you were born.  You see Adam, you came from that place in me as a baby, that opening is called the ‘vagina’ or ‘yoni’ in Sanskrit.  Kali das, you came from that same opening in Devi…  Now you know how you boys need to go pee sometimes right?”  The boys nodded.  “Well, in there we have a place where we go pee from - there is a little hole in there where pee comes from, so if you ever get a little wet, it might be our pee or other fluids our yoni’s generate to keep us healthy – but don’t worry – it is all safe for you boys…  And most of the wetness there is not pee, but other fluid from inside us…  It is all perfectly safe for you boys okay?”

 

They nodded in agreement and continued to pay attention.  Devi broke in - she wanted to continue the teaching moment…  She continued the explanation, “You boys may have noticed something else.  Kali das, I sometimes could feel your feet and I think it was touching something else we should explain to you.  Did you boys feel something sort of smooth and almost rubbery on your feet?”  They both nodded yes to indicate that they did.  “Well that is called an ‘anus’ – you boys have them also but much smaller of course – it is where you go poo poo from.  So if you ever smell anything at all like poo poo you know why.  Like the pee pee it is safe for you boys though – so don’t worry – understand.” 

 

Kali das quickly answered “Yes my queen – and don’t worry – I don’t mind at all, I love you very much...  I could even be down there whenever you want me there… all the time even.”  Devi’s heart was melting and her little das and his sweet answer, “Awwww, I love you so much my little das.  I will always keep you safe on me.”

 

Seeing the loving reaction of Devi’s to Kali’s answer, Adam quickly turned and looked up to his queen and said “I love you my queen... I love it down there and you can put me there, or anywhere on you any time.”  Aria also was tickled and her heart warmed by her sweet little one’s words.  “Oh my little dearest, I love you too!  You are such a sweet little boy.”  She blew him a kiss.

 

Devi continued:  “You know my dear boys – how you have gotten sick every time we tried to feed you solid food - the kind we eat – instead of our milk?  Even puking it out and all?”  They both nodded affirmatively.  “Well – we think you might try eating our poo-poo  instead – you see it is what is left of whatever we ate last – and we think that because  you boys are so special – you can eat that and get even more out of it than our bodies did without getting sick…  You see our tummy will have already broken it down for you boys so your little tummies can take it without so much problems.”  Aria agreed with Devi and the boys agreed to try it.  They were instructed to lick up any residtual poop from the anus of their queen.    

 

When they were put back in their new hiding places – or really – their new homes – Aria and Devi put them in the other direction.  Their heads were placed directly against their respective queen’s anus and they began licking residual feces up.   It was quite pleasurable for Aria and Devi.  The sensation of their little tongues lapping up the residue on their anuses like it was the best tasting delicacy in the world was quite erotic.  

 

The experiment turned out to be a success and their hypothesis was correct that the boys were able to eat their feces without getting sick.  In time this proved to be the best way to feed them as they got all the nutritional benefit of solid foods without getting sick – Aria and Devi’s bacteria had done all the breaking down for them already and when they ate it the bacteria in what they ate was killed quickly by their hyperactive immune systems. 

 

Years passed and the boys grew taller and more mature.  By June 2223, Adam was ten years old but looked like he was a young teen; Kali das was nine and also looked like a young teen.  They still lived in their queen’s panties – though now at about four inches each so they were a little longer in their hiding places. 

 

Aria and Devi had developed rituals with their boys… They also had become more overtly sexual with them.  The boys by now understood that their queens had “created them” for a “special purpose” to change society somehow though they were a little unclear on the details.  They never questioned their queens though, they were like goddesses to them – and indeed they worshiped their queens.  Aria and Devi encouraged this submissive worship by their little boys and they openly discussed with one another how the little boys could do Puja (“worship”) to them.  Rituals included bowing down and offering prayers and praise to their queens, they also encouraged lots of kissing and massaging all over their bodies, including their feet, thighs, butt checks, belly and breasts. 

 

They played around with their boys in various ways as well – sometimes Devi liked to put her little das in her mouth and hug him against the roof of her mouth with her tongue.  Aria liked to have Adam massage and kiss her thighs and butt cheeks.  She also liked to have him lick and suck clean her naval which was quite deep and tended to collect sweat residue.    

 

Aria liked to have Adam worship her every morning – she would do it by sitting up in bed naked and placing Adam naked directly before her vagina and anus in between her thighs.  She then told Adam to worship her – Adam did so promptly without hesitation – praising her and lying flat before her, kneeling and bowing down.  Devi also liked to do similar rituals with her little das at night.  She would instruct him to kiss the inside of her vagina or her anus…  She really got a high from her power over her little das, and she loved him dearly as well.  Kali das loved his goddess; he would not trade his life as her servant for anything in the world.

 

Adam and Kali das even had grown into the habit of not only addressing Aria and Devi as queens, but also as goddesses or “Devis” using the Sanskrit term.  This seemed quite natural to them because that’s what Aria and Devi were to them.  They knew that Aria and Devi had “created” them and would protect them always. 

 

They had both grown up accustomed to surviving off of their goddesses waste as well.  They did not eat or drink anything that did not come from their goddesses’ bodies – they drank only the bodily fluids that came from their goddesses and ate only the residue inside and around the anus of their respective goddess.  It is not that they could not drink regular water – they did so on occasion – but they spent so much of their time in their goddesses’ crotches that it was only natural that they came to rely on their goddesses secretions not only for solid sustenance but also for fluids. They did not consider their goddesses’ waste ‘stool’ or ‘poo’ or any other such term though – that would be disrespectful.  They were taught to call it ‘prasad’ – a term meaning ‘mercy’.  And it was – because normal food would make them sick while the processed food from their goddesses sustained them without making them sick. 

 

During this time, John and Sean (the half sized boys), also grew and matured.  They were very popular in school and had generated quite a lot of press attention.  The attention served Aria and Devi’s purposes well because it generated donations that gave their program more money for research.  During these years, the two were secretly developing a highly contagious but harmless ‘virus’ that would mutate the testes in men so that all Y chromosomes generated by infected men would have the added genes necessary to make all future boys much like Adam and Kali das.  They were nearly ready to release the virus, but first they just wanted to make sure that Adam and Kali das could produce offspring naturally.