- Text Size +

By July, 2223, Aria and Devi completed the boys’ transition from being their little babies to being their little love slaves. 

 

One day, when Adam was doing his morning puja to Aria, she decided it was time.  As he bowed before her offering prayers to her, she interrupted him.  “Adam, my cute little servant…  Why don’t you go inside my vagina, just crawl in there okay?”  She smiled down on her little one with a naughty look in her piercing brown eyes.

 

Adam nervously replied with a little stutter, “why… um… yes of course my Goddess, I will do that right away.”

 

“Take off your pajamas first my little love slave.”  She responded.

 

Adam promptly agreed and striped down naked – he never heard her address him as her slave before but he was excited by it.  He then approached the opening to her vagina, and he suddenly felt her huge hand behind him.  She pushed him right in, head first.  She shoved him in all the way and felt his little body going deep inside her.  She was in ecstasy.  Her hips gyrated and her vaginal muscles squeezed and released him repeatedly.  She screamed in erotic bliss as her little naked Adam was squeezed and soaked in her juices. 

 

Adam was afraid at first, he wanted to please his goddess, but wasn’t this dangerous?  What would it be like in there?  He walked up to the opening in her vaginal lips.  He didn’t expect her to suddenly shove him in but he soon found himself engulfed in her flesh and in total damp darkness.  He felt her clitoris rub over his face and then his face went through a ring like opening deeper in her, and he knew then that he was deep inside her vagina.  He suddenly felt his body being kneaded like dough, squeezed tight and then released, and then again squeezed tightly by her damp cavern.  He could not breathe but he found that he was able to hold his breath for a while without any discomfort.  He did reflexively inhale a few times but instead of air, it was her juices that came into his lungs.   

 

Aria used her little Adam for a good ten minutes before she decided she should take him out to breathe.  Thrusting her fingers deep inside herself, she realized he had been shoved well into her but found him with her fingers and pulled him out.  He was wet and looked worn down but he was soon breathing again, so she knew he was okay.  “You pleased your creator very well my little love slave, I absolutely love the feeling of you inside me.”  Adam coughed up some of the vaginal fluid that had gotten into his throat and lungs and replied, “I am very happy to hear that my goddess.  I only wish to please you.”  She was very happy with his submissive obedience.

 

“Well then my little slave, then why don’t you get something to eat and lick my anus clean – I want to feel your tongue there.”  He swiftly obeyed her command and began to lick and kiss the folds of her anus.  She moaned with pleasure and almost wanted to shove him inside her rectum, but she resisted the temptation.  He had done enough today, especially for his first real sex with her, and her first real sex for that matter.

 

Aria told Devi what she did later that day and Devi was thoroughly aroused.  She could no longer wait to use her Kali das, now nine but looking like a 15 year old.  So that night, when she was having Kali das do his ritual worship to her, she told him not only to lick clean the exterior of her orifices, she told him to suck, lick and kiss her clitoris.  She explained to him how he needed to go into her vagina a little more as well.  He promptly obeyed.

 

Kali das found what his goddess told him to lick, suck and kiss.  He immediately began to aggressively suck on it and right away he felt her larger vaginal lips closing in around him and he heard his goddess moan in pleasure.  He was only sucking her for less than a minute when suddenly he was shoved deep inside her.  She was on cloud nine.  Like Adam in Aria, Kali das was kneaded inside her by her vaginal contracting and releasing again and again.  She kept him in there for over 15 minutes, significantly longer than Aria had kept Adam.  She then pulled him out.  Vaginal fluid had gotten into his throat and his lungs.  He coughed a bit but he was okay and was able to breathe after a while of lying on the bed beneath her vagina. 

 

“My little das, I am your goddess and you have pleased me very well.  I am very happy with you my little love slave.”  Looking up at her big beautiful brown eyes, Kali das responded weakly to his Indian Goddess “I am glad my goddess, you can use me whenever you wish, my only purpose in life is to serve you.” 

 

She was not done with him yet, just like Aria, she wanted to use him with her anus as well.  “Good my little das, very good.  Now I want you lick clean my anus, and then I want you to go inside and kiss me on the inside okay.”  “Sure my goddess,” he replied.  He swiftly went down on his little knees before her anus which was now exposed right before him.  She looked down at him anxiously awaiting his touch. 

 

Devi was a little more aggressive with her Kali das than Aria was with Adam. 

She loved the feeling of his tongue on her highly sensitive anal folds.  She relaxed her anus and it opened before her little das.  He saw this and he got the message.  He slowly put his head up into her opening, but he hesitated… this was a new thing…  She sensed his hesitation, her face smirked into a devilish grin and she placed her left index finger behind her das and shoved him in.  She grunted in pleasure as her little das was shoved deep into her rectum, only his feet stuck out. 

 

For Kali das, it was at first a little hard, he coughed at the foul smell inside her anus, but soon got used to it.  After all, the smell and taste of her feces was not new to him, he obediently started kissing the insides of her colon, much to her pleasure.  She kept him in there for a while and then pulled him out and cleaned him up.  He was so good about it, she loved how obedient and unquestioning his faith in her was.

 

Aria and Devi began using their boys this way on a daily basis after this, and they quickly grew accustomed to this.  Their endurance also increased and they sometimes were able to stay inside their goddesses for as long as half an hour.  Aria and Devi had never been happier.  This was the culmination of their relationship with their little boys - they had come full circle.  They now had little love slaves, and their determination to make mankind just as tiny and submissive was redoubled. 

 

Their ‘virus’ was ready, but they still had to wait and see if Adam and Kali das could naturally father any babies.  They would not have to wait too much longer…