- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The plans finaly reach fruition.  This is what I have so far.  I am interested in any feedback and positive feedback would encourage me to continue.  Cheers and happy hoidays.  

  

 

On the morning of January 15, 2226, the first publicly known miniaturized baby was born near Boston.  His mother had not expected him; she was a 24 year old nurse named Cassandra and she did not even know she was pregnant, much less pregnant with a tiny, tiny baby.  When she first noticed him in her panties, she first thought she miscarried or something.  She soon realized that it was a tiny baby and it was alive! 

 

She brought him to her hospital to ask for help.  She did not know what else to do.  How could this tiny one inch baby be real!  How could he be alive!  She had never heard of such a thing. 

 

The pediatricians in the Pediatric ICU did not really know what to do either.  This was totally unprecedented.  The press was almost immediately all over the apparently bizarre case.  At first, everyone thought that Cassandra’s baby was some sort of weird freak, a one of a kind baby that they had never seen before and would not see again.  That did not last long.

 

Within mere hours of Cassandra’s baby being born, other cases were cropping up.  Cassandra had not even yet named her baby when she found out he was not alone.  She did not rush to name him because she was not even sure he would live long.  

 

Soon, and with all the journalists’ attention suddenly fixed on this strange phenomenon, it became apparent that hundreds, even thousands of these tiny babies were being born all around the world.  Some were accidentally killed or injured by their own mothers; most of these mothers did not even realize they were pregnant and those that did think they were pregnant certainly did not expect to give birth so soon.  Like Adam and Kali das had years ago, most of these babies just dropped into their mother’s panties and were only barely noticed. 

 

As word spread quickly, more and more little babies were being discovered.  It also did not take long for it to become clear that all of these tiny babies were boys – there were no tiny girl babies at all.  People of all walks of life and all nationalities were perplexed and did not know what was happening.  Why was this strange thing happening?  How was it happening?  Why were all of these tiny babies only boys, why no girls at all?  

 

There were lots of questions, hardly any answers to those questions, and more imaginative theories than either.  The air was rife with speculation:  Maybe some unknown aliens had done this?  Maybe it was some random mutation?   Was this Armageddon?  Those are just a small sample of the innumerable radical ideas that people, including journalists, politicians and respected scientists, were coming up with.  And who could blame them?  This was quite an unprecedented phenomenon. 

 

Aria and Devi, in the privacy of Aria’s home, were celebrating.  They had really done it!  Aria’s dream of a bold new world was so close she could taste it!  They never watched holo-vision normally (the three dimensional television of the 23rd Century), and they had taken care not to expose Adam and Kali das to it because they did not want them to be too exposed to the outside world.  This time though, they let their little boys watch the news with them and explained to them their role in all this, and why they were doing it.  Adam and Kali das, now both nearly 13, finally knew the special purpose for which they were created.  They were in awe of what their goddesses had done, and were proud of their role. 

 

Aria could not believe this day had finally come.  She did not know how long it would take for people to begin suspecting them, but she was ready.  Aria almost wanted to do her vaccine ruse before anyone suspected them, but she decided it was better for them to let the clock run for a while.  After all, what was the rush?  The longer they could stretch things out the better, and if she did that vaccine thing now, that would just mean that her true intentions would be discovered sooner, and that would be dangerous…

 

By April, a couple weeks after Cassandra gave birth to the boy she latter named Mike, many more tiny boys had been born.  Normal sized boys were still being born also, and would continue to be born for some months because they were conceived before the virus had infected their dads.  No suspicion had yet been directed at either Aria or Devi.  They hoped for that to continue a while longer.  By Aria’s projections, the number of full sized baby boys born would begin to rapidly decline in August of that year.  By June of next year, 2227, she hoped that the number of full sized males would be statistically insignificant and rapidly approaching zero. 

 

In the intervening months they had prepared plenty of “vaccines” to ensure the completion of their plans.  That is when she and Devi decided it was time to go forward with the vaccine and the press conference.  They came forward in June of 2227 with a press conference and release of the “vaccine” for men to ensure that they were immune from the virus.

 

They dressed professionally for their press conference that summer day.  Devi put on her tight lace panties with Kali Das in his now usual position – his face directly against her anus and his midsection and legs pressed tightly against the base of her vagina.  Aria preferred looser silk panties and to have Adam’s face against the base of her vagina but kept him secure by putting his legs up inside her anus.  That way even without her panties she could keep him secure – not that she would do that.  She enjoyed the feeling of his lower body in her anus and lower rectum while his face with his cute little mouth and tongue lapped at whatever vaginal secretions might drip down to him at the base of her vagina.  Devi enjoyed a similar enthusiasm for feeling Kali das lick and suckle at her anal folds getting whatever sustenance he could from flakes of feces derived from her meal the night before and her anal secretions that acted as lubricant for her rectum.  Of course these goddesses alternated positions for their loyal lovers/slaves – but they had their favorite orientations and tastes and they applied those favorites for this important turning point in their project. 

 

Both boys were content.  They knew nothing else but the pleasure of their goddesses/owners.  By giving their goddesses pleasure they enjoyed pleasure.  By serving their goddesses’ most intimate senses they had a sense of purpose and fulfillment.   They had also grown to love the tastes and scents they enjoyed in these most intimate quarters.  An acquired taste to be sure – but a taste nonetheless.  An acquired taste that would, before long, become the norm for males of the human race. 

 Their secret love slaves/test subjects safely concealed – they proceeded at the press conference to explain that they learned that the epidemic of shrunken boys being born came from a mutated version of a virus used in their research and was never intended by them to be contagious.  In addition to offering advice on the care of these diminutive babies - they were apologetic and stated as soon as they confirmed this they had been working on a vaccine to guard men from further infections.  They explained that the virus worked by changing male gametes – semen – genetically to insert the genes involved.  The vaccine would work to guard against that virus but would not reverse the gametes for men already infected. 

They faced a flurry of questions but in the end convinced most people that they were on the up and up.  Soon the “vaccine” was distributed far and wide.  Little did anyone know that the “vaccine” was actually a more robust and insidiously contagious version of the virus that would ensure all men in the world were infected and not a single normal sized boy would be conceived ever again….  There were no symptoms other than shrunken male offspring.  Humanity truly would never be the same again and although it would take time – this would bring in a whole new social order that was decidedly matriarchal at all levels.