- Text Size +

August 3rd 2043

 

Riley sat tapping her foot. The sound echoed through the spacious open lobby of the Shrink Correctional Association Queenswall headquarters. Other than the tapping, only one noise cut the silence to pieces, the whirring noise coming from the automated cleaning machine. Many years ago a cleaner would have been needed to push the thing around in order to make those floors shine but now all they had to do was set it running and they could sit back and watch.

“Oh my god, how long do we have to put up with you tapping your foot Riley?” Said Taylor, sat on the same cushioned bench to Riley's left. She flicked her shoulder length, black hair behind her ear in annoyance, exposing the silver piercings that decorated her lobe and upper ear.

“Hey I'm feeling as impatient as you are. Let me deal with it my way. You deal with it your way.” Riley snapped back. The three of them had spent a year at Hemlock, waiting for this moment. Now that the time had finally arrived, they struggled to wait any longer with the goal so close.

“I can't deal with it my way, because your damn incessant foot tapping is distracting me.” When Taylor had been in the academy, early starts didn't affect her because she got used to them. After a couple of mornings where she could stay in bed for as long as she desired, the young woman had regressed to her pre-academy sleep schedule and didn't appreciate having to be up and about at 8:00.

“Can you guys stop fighting, please? I understand that you're both cranky, but it will all be worth it once we get our first shrinkees, won't it?” Beth played the part of mediator, as she often did. That soft, caring voice of hers made the tall blonde perfect for the role.

Sighing, Riley and Taylor exchanged brief apologies, realising that their friend was right. Riley was quick to try and bring the mood back up, leading the group as she often did. “So, what's the first punishment that you guys are gonna show your very first shrinkee? Gonna go with the tried and true smelly feet, or gonna get creative?”

Taylor cackled. “I actually got a new piercing over the weekend. Well, truth be told, I got four new piercings.” The shortest member of the group stuck out her tongue, displaying a set of four piercings on the pink surface that was slick with saliva. “I plan on shackling my shrinkee into these babies and eating so much garlic bread. Although they will have to be shorter than the normal 3 inches, my tongue is too small to comfortably fit a person of that size on my tongue.”

“What size of shrinkee do your piercings actually fit?” Riley asked.

“1 inch. I decided that if they won't be the correct size for most of my equipment, I might as well go for the smallest option. They say that the smaller a shrinkee is the stronger their sense of smell will be, so yeah.”

“That fact definitely made me consider going for 1 inch too, but the kind of fun things I have planned using the equipment would be totally wasted if I did so. Still, that certainly is something to consider for future shrinkees.” Riley said, before looking to Beth and then down to the blonde's huge boots. “So Beth, I'm going to hazard a guess that you'll be using those stinky size 12s of yours to break your first shrinkee in mere minutes, right?”

Beth's cheeks turned pink with a small blush, which was a massive improvement to the fully red face the girl used to have when people mentioned her big, incredibly stinky feet. She claimed that during her application interview she had gotten through on foot odour alone; foot odour that even experienced SCOs were impressed by. At first, Beth had been nervous about exposing her feet and subsequently the accompanying odour in classes at the academy but she soon changed when instead of mocking something that she had once considered a flaw, they celebrated it instead.

“I thought so.” Riley stated with a smile, the reaction of the girl acting as enough of a reply.

“Hey, if it works it works. My mom always told me to use everything I have at my disposal if it meant advancing in life.” Riley knew that Beth's mom had pushed her three daughters to pursue great careers. She herself was a lawyer of some kind in the employment of the Association. Beth, the youngest, had obviously become an SCO. Her two older sisters Riley wasn't entirely sure about, she recalled Beth once saying that the eldest had become an athlete of some kind but that was where her knowledge on the subject of her friend's family dimmed.

Other than trio, there were many fresh SCOs sat in the lobby, filling up the other couches. Upon entering, everyone had given their greetings to one another before splitting off into the same groups that they had hung out with during the year at Hemlock. The eagerness and growing impatience in the lobby was palpable. Each and every one of these women couldn't wait to have a tiny human at their mercy, ready to receive punishment for their crimes.

A pair of women entered the building, later than anyone else. Riley recognised both faces; it was Brooke and Becky, her next door neighbours. Brooke looked around the lobby, searching for the older women from the class whom she had made friends with. Whilst searching, her chocolate brown eyes stopped on Riley and she smiled, getting her girlfriend's attention. The two waved. Riley waved back, sporting a sweet smile.

“Hey, Brooke!” A woman stood at the edge of a small gathering called out, beckoning the black haired woman over. Brooke held Becky's hand and started striding across the lobby. Becky had been the only non-SCO to show up thus far, but her appearance was unsurprising considering how the short blonde woman revered SCOs. Brooke had mentioned that quite a lot over the past year.

Finally, at 8:30, the director herself emerged into the lobby. Above the emblems on the arms of her jacket were three chevrons and three stars above the chevrons: the highest rank in the Association. She stood in the centre of the room and cleared her throat, an action that was wholly unnecessary since the powerful women had stolen every bit of attention the moment those heavy black boots of hers started thudding against the hard floor. Patricia 'Iron-sole' Locke had been at the forefront of pushing the government into green-lighting the actions of the Shrink Correctional Association and became part of the first generation of SCOs just over two decades ago. Though that strict bun of dark brown hair had earned many grey strands with age and no lack of stress, the women herself had done anything but withered with the passing of time. She had a few wrinkles present on her face, though they only added to her air of strength if anything. Now in her late forties, the Iron-sole was potentially the most influential individual in the entire city.

“First and foremost, I'd like to personally welcome all of you, graduates of Hemlock Academy, to the Shrink Correctional Association. We are extremely happy to have such a large number of promising shrink correctional officers joining our organisation. The criminals of tomorrow have something fresh to fear. As you all are likely aware, this morning you will be receiving your first assigned shrinkees. That's right, within an hour each of you lovely ladies shall possess a shrinkee to inflict suffering upon, showing them the error of their ways and placing them on the path to rehabilitation. Every one of them comes with a minimal sentence, though if you feel that the sentence isn't enough and that the shrinkee needs further rehabilitation you can contact the Association's sentencing department to have it extended.”

“Because there are so many of you present, I have instructed the shrinkee handlers to call you forward in groups to speed up the process. I wish you the best of luck on your first assignments. Now however, I must be off. As much as I want to meet all of you properly, I have a busy schedule. But fear not, I hope to get to know you all over your years of service to come.” Locke's speech had been brief but very effective. She gave a stiff, concise nod and exited the room.

Almost immediately after the director departed, four other SCOs entered, each with triple chevrons marking their rank as first-class. Each of them announced three to five names and a large chunk of the SCOs in the room stepped forwards.

“Riley Levin, Taylor Everett and Beth Barracloud.” When Riley and her friends stood, the handler who had read out their names looked over with a cool expression. “With me please.”

“We're gonna have our little guys sooner than I thought!” Taylor whispered as they crossed the lobby to reach where the handler was stood. “The Association really has its shit together.”

Riley and Beth silently agreed. If nothing else, the Association was organised. When they reached the handler, the stone eyed woman stared at all three of them before speaking. “Come on, let's go.” The handler led the way out of the lobby through the large open doors that were the main entrance to the rest of the building. The girls remained quiet as they walked along a wide corridor following the handler, passing countless windowless doors, any questions to what was inside unspoken.

Before long they entered one of the doors and the handler led the three girls over to a table where a second, smiling handler stood next to three transportation cylinders atop the table. The cylinders were sleek and shiny, as much a fashion accessory as it was a practical method of moving tiny people from place to place with minimal trouble and zero chance of escape.

“Now,” The original handler that led them here stood next to the smiling one, gesturing at the cylinders “there is a shrinkee for each of you in these. Their information has already been uploaded to the app on your phones. That information contains anything you need to know regarding your assigned shrinkee. Good SCOs use that information to the fullest in order to break their shrinkees. Don't forget to submit daily reports on the app, promotions within the Association are not only judged based on how successful you are with rehabilitation but also technique and creativity. The Associations values creativity highly and you'll have a rather successful career if you keep that in mind.”

Riley, Taylor and Beth accepted their cylinders with awe, thanking the steely handler and her partner. The handler went on to explain the procedures regarding returning the shrinkees and acquiring a new one, telling them how they would be expected to perform these actions by themselves next time.

Soon enough however, the three young SCOs stood outside the Association headquarters, chatting excitedly about their next moves.

“Ooooo!” Taylor made an excited noise as she looked over the information about her shrinkee. “Apparently mine is a guy in his early twenties who hates spicy food. Scratch the garlic bread for the time being, I'm going to a curry house. I might as well put him on my tongue now, even though lunch is hours away, so watch closely.”

“Mind if I come along for a curry? It's a strange choice for lunch but I like the sound of a nice, mild korma.” Beth asked, licking her light pink lips.

“Sure.” Taylor answered as she crouched down and set to opening the cylinder. “We can find something fun to do in the meantime. Riley, you in?”

“Sorry guys. I promised my mom and a friend of mine from high school that I'd show them my first shrinkee. They're dying to see it.”

“It?” Beth said. “You haven't looked at the app yet?”

“Nope. Catching a bus home so I'll have time to view it whilst riding that.”

“You gonna show your brother your new shrinkee?” Beth asked shyly. After all that Riley had said regarding her brother and seeing him in person at the graduation ceremony, Beth had decided that the young man was kinda cute.

“Oh definitely.” Riley confirmed with a grin. “He's gonna be so uncomfortable with me in the house utterly dominating a tiny person with my feet. It'll bring back so many memories for him.”

“Ah!” Taylor made another noise as the container clicked open, bathing the tiny man inside with light. He was met by the sight of three young women all staring down at him with a strangely lustful look in their eyes, each with differing amounts of intensity.

Sticking out her tongue, Taylor relished the tiny, naked man's expression as he caught sight of her unclasping the shackles. There was nowhere for him to run when her petite hand entered the cylinder and grabbed him, pulling him out into the open air. He was speaking loudly, though because of his greatly reduced size the three SCOs heard nothing but squeaks. Riley and Beth giggled at the useless show of protest. Apparently it was common for shrinkees to resist their SCO to no avail, unable to accept the situation that their actions had landed them in.

It seemed that Taylor had been practising because she managed to bind the shrinkee to her tongue with little trouble. He had been placed the right way up, though Taylor did think about putting him upside down. In time, she would explore the possibilities of both positions.

“How does the little guy feel?” Riley asked, feeling a mix of amused and curious, slightly considering getting such a contraption installed on her own tongue.

“He feels a bit weird.” Taylor answered, slurring her words slightly as she wasn't quite used to having a human body shackled to her tongue.

“If you wanna make things extra awful for him, Beth's feet could use a good licking Taylor.” Riley teased.

Taylor feigned a gagging noise. “I don't think I could stomach that. No offence Beth, but your shrinkee really is gonna have a rough time if you're planning to make them go anywhere near your feet.”

Early on at the academy, all students are given treatment that enables them to be capable of tuning out the extreme foot odour created by their own feet and that of their colleagues, ensuring that they aren't inflicting sensory torment on themselves as they inflict it on a tiny. Unfortunately no developments have been made yet for ignoring the potent flavour of SCO feet, so Taylor licking Beth's large feet would be rather unpleasant for the black haired girl.

Some offence taken Taylor. I think you should give my bare foot a kiss to apologise.” Beth joked, making Riley laugh as Taylor manically shook her head.

“No way no way no way. Not happening.” Taylor folded her arms stubbornly.

Now both Riley and Beth were laughing, leaving the third member of their troupe with nothing to do but wait for them to stop.

“So, Beth.” Riley, now calm, asked another question. An important question for anyone interested in the punishment of tinies. “Are you gonna put your shrinkee in your boot now or later?”

Beth blushed, looking away. “I would, but the last time I took my shoes off in public a lot of people stared at me, put off by the strong smell of my feet. They weren't very happy.”

Riley shrugged, flashing a reassuring smile at Beth. “So what? You're an SCO now. You do more for society than they ever could do in their measly lives. Those feet of yours are owed respect now Beth, not disdain.”

“Wow, that actually sounded pretty good Riley. If being an SCO doesn't work out for you, you'd be an excellent motivational speaker.” Taylor commented dryly.

“Sorry Riley, but I don't want to. I'd feel better doing it when I get back home. I don't think you're wrong or anything, just my personal preference.”

“Hey, suit yourself. At the end of the day Beth, the choice is yours.” Riley looked at her watch, then back to her friends. “If that's everything, I think I'll get going. I should be able to catch the next bus if I hurry. See you guys later.”

The three friends said their goodbyes; Beth and Taylor taking a walk deeper into the city streets of Queenswall, Riley power walking to her bus stop, wanting to get home sooner rather than later. She couldn't but smile imagining what her brother's face would look like when he saw her first shrinkee. Riley hoped that it would be like looking into the future for him, the inevitable future where he would find himself tiny and helpless before her massive, stinky feet.

Luckily the bus arrived on time; something most uncommon in the busy city. The bus driver was a wrinkled man with a beard, a man whose entire expression became more respectful when he saw the uniform that she wore and what she held in her hand. He hastily waved Riley on for free, something that made her grin happily. The people on the bus looked away as she walked down the length of the bus, making her way straight for the back of the bus, eyes set on the teenager occupying the middle of the five seats.

Interestingly enough, the rebellious teenage boy held her determined gaze, but his friends weren't fans of this meaningless show of courage. The girl sat to his left tugged at him, her eyes wide and full of fear. The bravery faded with every stomp of Riley's boots, every word that his friend whispered. Long before Riley reached the back of the bus, he had vacated his throne and sheepishly sat in one of the seat just in front of the back row.

Riley restrained a laugh as she stopped and sat in a seat about three quarters of the way down the bus, several rows from the back. She carefully put the shrinkee transport cylinder in the empty seat by her side. Behind her, the boy's friends mocked him, calling him a coward only for him to fire back with a weak, embarrassed reply.

But as always, without someone to mess with, the SCO grew bored. Her blue eyes kept sneaking peeks at the cylinder, lusting after the tiny person within. Unlike Beth, Riley would have more than happily ripped off these boots in the middle of a public space, something that didn't violate regulations so long as she immediately cracked open the cylinder and threw the shrinkee into one of them. At times like these, Riley regretted being a woman of her word, bound to the promise she had made to her mom and Jessica. It would be nice to see Jessica again. The two of them had made fast friends in high school through the soccer club and had been close even after high school was over. Thanks to many visits from Jessica whilst Riley was at Hemlock, she knew that her friend worked in an office now and was also trying to join the Queenswall soccer team. Sadly the young athlete had been rejected on a number of occasion for better players, but it didn't stop her trying.

Riley hoped to calm herself by reviewing the information that the Association had given her. Whipping out her phone, she tapped her code in with lightning fast fingers and it unlocked. A couple of taps later and the SCA app was open and it wasn't difficult navigating the well designed app. A file came up with the details of the shrinkee currently assigned to her.

An eighteen year old girl by the name of Emma Klootz; sentenced to shrinking after being caught speeding in the new car that her rich parents bought for her. Riley blinked slowly when she saw pictures of the car, it was nice. Apparently she had broken down in court, begging not to have to smell stinky feet. Further tests proved that the girl had an extreme aversion to feet. Riley grinned, wishing that she could see footage of those tests. The minimal sentence for this shrinkee was a single week. For someone who hates feet, it was a harsh sentence indeed, yet also the most lenient sentence that could be dealt by the Association.

For a first assignment, it wasn't bad. Sure, Riley had been hoping for someone visually similar to Tom or even someone that she already knew. Hell, she had been dreaming the night before that it would be one of the nerds from high school that would end up tiny and in her hands. Jessica would've loved that too. Although if the girl really was afraid of feet and hadn't somehow sneaked a foot fetish strong enough to withstand SCO feet past one of the Association's thorough tests, Riley would have plenty of fun with the tiny girl in the cylinder.

At this time of day, with the majority of people having already gone to work, the roads were pretty clear. Riley stared out of the window, wondering what these stories these people had. She liked to imagine that they were criminals, hiding from the law that one day see them shrunken down under the smelly foot of an SCO. Before she knew it the bus was pulling up at Riley's stop on the main road, just around the corner from her street.

“Thanks bus driver! Have a nice day!” Riley said kindly.

“You too miss.” He replied. Short, sweet and mumbled slightly. The presence of an SCO seemed to make him uncomfortable. A previous sentence perhaps?

Swinging her arms and sending the transportation cylinder back and forth gently, Riley stopped short of skipping down the lane, reminding herself that she wasn't a carefree young girl any more. She had grown up and become a young woman heading down an impressive career path. Walking down the driveway past her mom's car, Riley opened the unlocked door and entered the family home.

Inside, Tom was the first person to greet Riley. It was a surprise to see him up so early given that he had recently left his job due to a lack of hours. He had been avoiding her like the plague since the conversation they had on Friday. “Hi, Riley.” He said. “I wasn't expecting you back so early.”

Riley strode over to the couch, sitting down on the opposite end to her brother, placing the cylinder on the middle cushion between them. Tom quickly looked away, knowing full well what the item that his sister had brought with her was. “That's funny bro, I wasn't expecting you up so early.” Riley sniffed, catching a whiff of something pleasant. “Hmm.”

“Hmm?”

“You smell... good. Is that aftershave?”

Fidgeting a little, Tom nodded. “It is indeed.”

“Interesting. Tell me Tom, is today an important day that I'm forgetting about?”

“No! Nothing like that. I'm, uhhhh, meeting friends later.”

Riley gave an exaggerated nod, not believing that Tom would try so hard to impress his friends. “Sure. Friends. I believe you. Who is she then? Anyone I know?”

“What makes you think I'm meeting a girl?” Tom didn't want to tell his sister about the date with Ashley later. He was worried that she might interfere, do something to ruin it.

But by this point, Riley already had her answer. She blanked his question shameless, gesturing to the shrinkee transport device. “Regardless of what you're doing today, I'm gonna have to insist that you stick around for when I open this thing up.”

Tom snorted. He may be far more afraid of his sister than he used to be after she opened up to him a few days ago, but after time to think he'd decided to resist. It seemed to be the better option; Riley had a predatory aspect to her and if he let his guard down too much and allowed her to back him into a corner, she'd take full advantage. “I don't particularly want to see you do anything with a shrinkee, Riley. So that'll have to be a hard no.”

“You say that as if you have a choice, dear brother. I'm positive that mom will see things from my point of view, wouldn't you agree? Having you see such a thing should serve to disuse you from ever wanting to break the law.”

“Bugger.” Tom cursed under his breath. Riley giggled, tapping her booted foot on the floor. She was right. He supposed he could stay and watch. “In that case, I suppose I'll stick around.”

“Don't sound so sad bro! It'll be like a glimpse into your future!”

Ignoring his sister, Tom shook his head. “However, I won't be here any longer than I need to be.”

“Are you sure about that? Jessica is coming over.” Riley watched her brother closely.

“Jessica?” Tom's interest was piqued, but only slightly. He used to have a small crush on his sister's friend when the two of them used to hang out here often. Having not seen the girl in over a year that crush had pretty much gone and besides, Ashley was not only prettier but much kinder too. Jessica was cruel in the same way that Riley was, although Tom believed that personality stemmed from his sister's influence because when they were alone she could be quite nice. “Why is Jessica coming?”

“I promised her that she could see my first shrinkee. Since I'm such a good friend I'm showing her the very moment I meet my new little buddy. Gotta wait for mom too. I totally forgot that I'd already promised Jess when I promised mom so I guess we're stuck waiting for Jess.”

“And mom.”

“What? Is she out? I assumed she'd be upstairs doing chores or something because her car is on the drive.”

“You think that mom would be doing chores whilst I'm sat doing nothing?” He asked with a hint of amusement at the idea.

“Point taken. Oh well, I suppose it's mom AND Jess that we're waiting for.”

“What a shame.” Tom commented dryly with no lack of sarcasm.

“Do be quiet. I like you so much better when you're quiet. Unless you're begging me to get my smelly feet away from you. I have missed that.” Riley did her best not to sound too biting. She didn't like when anyone showed anyone showed disrespect to her consider her status as an SCO, let alone her deadbeat older brother.

As requested, he went silent, content with watching the television. Riley felt the minutes pass by and began to feel the weight of the awkward silence. “So, what is this you're watching? We didn't have the chance to watch much TV at Hemlock.”

“I thought you wanted me to be quiet?”

“I'm just trying to make conversation! And I thought the younger sibling was supposed to be the annoying one.” Riley fired back, rolling her eyes in the process.

“If you think you're anything other than the annoying sibling Riley, you might actually be delusional.”

“Yeah, well--”

The front door opened and the conversation between brother and sister that was rapidly becoming more and more heated immediately died off. Michelle stepped inside the house holding a bottle of milk. “Mom!” Riley exclaimed sweetly. For her, switching from antagonistic sister to the lovely pride of the family was seamless.

“Oh, hi honey! I hope your big first day of work went well for you. I just had to nip out and get some milk, we were all out. Luckily I bumped into someone on the way home. You may know her...” Michelle ended her sentence with a chuckle. She moved aside and kick off those ragged blue trainers that she favoured over any other shoes she owned, leaving her with only a pair of clean white socks on her feet. And behind the mother of two followed an athletic bodied girl with ginger hair and a freckled face. The same age as Riley and just a tad taller, Jessica was quite an attractive young woman. Although they were close in terms of beauty, Jessica tended to draw the attention of men (and certain women) more than Riley as people found the latter to be oddly intimidating. Very few could explain the cause of the natural intimidating aura that Riley gave out, until she became an SCO at least. From then on it was rather obvious.

“Hey Riley! Hey Tom!” Jessica said as an introduction. Her tone changed significantly between the introduction of Riley and Tom, taking on a far more mocking tone for the male member of the Levin clan. She didn't bother removing the blue slip-on shoes that she wore and ran over to Riley who rose from the couch to meet her friend in a tight embrace.

“I'm so happy to see you Jess! It feels like it has been sooooo long since you last came to see me at Hemlock!” Riley spoke into her friend's shoulder.

When they broke apart Riley's pretty friend looked down at Tom, who had remained seated on the couch. “Nice to see you as well Tom. How long has it been?”

“Not long enough.” Tom kept his voice neutral. He kept his eyes on the television.

However that was enough to earn the attention of his mother. Striding across the living room in her white (fresh out of her drawer this morning, not so fresh now) socks, she didn't sound overly happy towards her son. “Tom. Do behave. Jessica is a guest and you should treat her as such.”

Riley couldn't help but smile seeing her brother physically brace himself. “My apologies. I must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Hi Jessica, it has been too long.”

Jessica giggled. She also stepped to one side after Riley made her way over the the transportation cylinder still sat on the middle cushion of the couch.

“Since you both seem to have impeccable timing and have shown up together...” She grabbed the container and moved it to the coffee table. “I think we should get this show on the road!”

“Yes!! I've been waiting so long for this! So glad I booked today off work.” Jessica clapped excitedly and took a seat where the container had been, right next to Tom. She made sure to look sideways at him with a smirk and a wink. In moments like that, when she acted flirty, albeit mockingly, Tom could see why he once crushed on her. He admired her mildly toned yet skinny upper body under a plain white tank top. The straps of her pink bra were visible, being closer to her collarbones than the straps of the tank top. Her legs however, thanks to many, many hours of playing soccer, were very muscled and she wore tight denim shorts to properly put them on show. Of course, those sexy legs ended with slip-on shoes worn sockless.

“As am I. It will be very interesting to see an SCO in action. I don't think I've ever seen a real shrinkee either, only when they show them on the news or adverts.” Michelle took the final seat on the couch, completing Riley's audience. Tom decided to keep quiet and make no attempt to leave. He had no desire to find out if his sister had been correct earlier. His mother might like the idea of dissuasion and break out the socks gifted to her by Riley.

“Now, before we began,” Riley addressed the seated trio with her hands clasped together “you are all going to need some of the odour neutralising masks the Association has provided to me for situations like this. However...” Riley pulled a couple white masks out of one of the pockets on the inside of her grey SCO jacket. She let one dangle from each hand and smiled sheepishly. “I only have two masks. One of you will need an alternative. Unless, of course, you consent to enduring the powerful stench of my feet. You might believe that you're out of range, but you're very wrong.”

Michelle and Jessica shared a look, before shifting their eyes to Tom and smiling. He saw this and sighed. “I suppose I'm the one who must find an alternative? Any suggestions Riley?”

Riley grinned. “Actually, I do. In class, when teaching us about smell neutralisation, they also taught us that other strong smelling items can counteract the smell of SCO feet, at a distance at least. Enclosed footwear is a good example.”

Riley's head turned and everyone followed her gaze, seeing the nasty trainers of her mom sat over by the wall. Tom started to panic. However, surprisingly, that panic was quickly dispersed. “Is there no other option? I've just sat down and I'm feeling rather comfortable.” Michelle said.

“I mean, I have something you can use.” Jessica said with a smile, using one shoe to hold the other steady as she withdrew her foot from it. She then leaned over and picked it up, offering it to Tom. He sniffed and caught a faint odour. “They aren't anywhere near as stinky as my soccer cleats, those things would certainly do the job; but these should be smelly enough.”

“Well? Hurry up Tom. I am eager to see your sister in action.” Michelle said impatiently. He had been sat staring at the blue shoe with three sets of eyes, two blue, one green, all resting on his hesitant face. After briefly thinking about it, Tom considered Jessica's shoe to be a merciful substitute for his mother's trainer. All three women looked satisfied when he finally brought the opening of the shoe to his face and buried his nose inside.

Indeed, it was stinky. He managed not to make any noises of disgust in response to the moist, sweaty odour but his sniffing was loud enough for Jessica to hear which caused Jessica to wiggle the toes of her single bare foot with joy. Riley tossed the two masks to her mom and friend who put them on, hooking the straps over their ears and inhaling the special odour neutralising material stretched across their noses and mouths.

 

 

 

With everything ready, Riley began. She held the main body of the transport cylinder with one hand and grabbed the handle with the other. Pushing it firmly, the handle and lid clicked in with a hiss. Turning the handle sideways, the lid unlocked and Riley lifted the lid away from the rest of the cylinder. She looked down into the container and her eyes found a tiny, curled up girl and they twinkled with delight. “Hello there, Emma.”

The softened voice of Riley echoed through the container and the shrinkee uncurled, looking upwards with an expression of foolish hope. She said something to the giant, pretty face looking down on her through the opening. However she spoke too quietly at her small size and the shrink correctional officer heard nothing but squeaks. Riley shook her head with amusement and reached inside, seizing the 3 inch girl. Bringing the tiny up to her massive lips, Riley spoke. “Whatever excuses you are making, Miss Klootz, I cannot hear. What I do know is that you have a lesson to lesson. You must learn the consequences of breaking the law. Luckily you have an excellent teacher. My huge, reeking feet.”

Emma Klootz made a noise akin to that of a small, scared animal whilst her giantess guardian giggled. She felt dizzy, the hand holding her was lowering her to the glass surface far below. She was released with a shove that knocked her to the ground. In the process of picking herself up and standing, the tiny, naked girl was nearly knocked over once more when an enormous boot hit the coffee table with a thud that sent vibrations throughout the thick glass.

“Crawl over to my boot, your new home, and give it some kisses. NOW!” Riley used a tone thick with authority that made the meek rich girl shudder. She used to think she was so cool, that she was the envy of all her friends. Now here she was, at the mercy of a giant girl that looked as if she were the same age. It was so humiliating. Not used to dealing with figures of authority, they terrified her. So when Riley gave a command, Emma obeyed. She crawled as fast as she could to the big black boot, a monolithic, terrifying object that utterly dwarfed her, and planted a kiss. Followed by another, then another. She found it to be oddly warm. But not warm in a comforting way; quite the opposite in fact.

“Good girl!” Riley mocked her shrinkee, giggling at the pathetic girl who had readily kissed the main tool of her rehabilitation. She withdrew her mobile phone from a discreet pocket at the top of her grey skirt. She pressed a button and was greeted by her home screen, the background of which was a picture of herself and her friends at the Hemlock Academy graduation ceremony. Riley pushed the fond memories bubbling to the surface aside, now was not the time. Her thumb selected the Shrink Correctional Association app. The logo was just what you'd expect, a dark blue square with the Assocation's emblem in white. A plethora of options were presented to her, but she only needed one. With a tap of the finger, the straps of the SCO boot that the shrinkee was prostrated before. SCO boots could have the straps unfastened manually although using the app was far simpler.

“So you can handle basic instructions. Let's see how you handle my massive, stinky foot!” Riley felt a little drunk off of the power she currently had over this human being. Without thinking, her eyes shifted over to her brother. He was watching intently with an expression of fear. Doubtless he was thinking about the threat that she made last Friday, picturing himself in the position of Emma Klootz.

Placing a hand on the boot to steady it, Riley lifted her already raised leg even higher. The gaze of the shrinkee followed the length of the boot up to the opening, stopping at the tower of shifting flesh. She was unable to blink. Her mouth went dry. As Riley's leg emerged, the skin became slightly pinker, with the skin just above her ankle being a true pink. Then out came the foot.

The smell had been perceivable ever since the straps had loosened, but the shrinkee couldn't guess the full potency of the SCO's feet just from that. When the foot was clear of the boot, the powerful odour flooded out and overwhelmed the shrinkee who started crawling backwards rapidly and instinctively, coughing and spluttering all the while. Emma felt tears leak from her eyes. She felt the air being sucked into her lungs become thicker and flavoured by the foul miasma.

“Oh no you don't.” The amused voice of Riley thundered down onto the fleeing shrinkee from above. Riley lowered her foot carefully, standing on one leg wasn't the most balanced stance, and softly slammed her bright red, incredibly sweaty foot onto the shrinkee. She felt the tiny girl crumple under the immense weight of the smelly ceiling of swollen flesh.

Emma screamed, but her mouth was blocked by the foot of her tormentor. Her entire body was sealed away between the meaty sole of Riley's foot and the hard surface of the glass at her back. With no give behind her, the hot, sweat-soaked flesh of the giant sole on top of her was consuming her tiny body. If the smell had been atrocious before, it was indescribable now. It was so strong that the shrinkee struggled to think, struggled to do anything other than process the horrid stench being pumped directly into her nostrils. Droplets of sweat excreted from the skin pressed firmly against her lips seeped through and filled her mouth with a taste acrid enough to make Emma's body try to spasm in response, stopped by the foot covering her completely which rendered her immobile.

After what felt like several minutes but in reality was only a fraction of that time, the foot lifted. Riley felt the body of her shrinkee pull at the sole of her foot. She suspected that if she had held the foot there for any longer with increased pressure, that would have been enough to stick the tiny girl to her foot. But no, Emma lay on the coffee table with her hands above her head, hyperventilating.

Riley laughed, seeing the shrinkee laid in the middle of a sweaty footprint. The tiny girl was also drenched with foot sweat and her naked body was flushed all over after being cooked under Riley's hot, smelly foot. “Try running away from me again, and I shall have your sentence doubled.”

Emma barely processed the words, her mind still reeling from direct contact with the source of the tainted, pungent air. But she understood. As much as she hated this, she had a week of immensely stinky feet to endure. A sentence extension was the last thing that the rich girl desired. She looked at the foot hovering in the air, repositioning to present all five toes towards Emma. The dark pink toes, topped by neat toenails of rich cherry red, parted and revealed the far more flushed flesh between. Emma gulped, dreading what it might be like to be between those titanic, cheesy toes but knowing deep down that she would soon find out.

When Riley's five toes approached Emma, she steeled herself. Every part of her mind was screaming at her to run away. But she knew that running would only worsen the situation. “I got myself into this. I shouldn't have been speeding. I shouldn't have been speeding. I shouldn't have be--” The shrinkee repeated this sentence to herself a couple of times, convincing her muscles not to spring into action. She was cut off when the foot came close enough to blanket the girl in a higher tier of stench, causing her words to catch in her throat and tears to form in her eyes.

She saw the intent of the SCO. The big and second toes had split apart further than the others and the space between was heading directly for Emma. The shrinkee clenched her fists. Tears streamed down her face. “I deserve this. I deserve this. I deserve this. I...” The toes were now on either side of her. She was encased in a metaphorical tomb of foot odour, soon to be entombed in a not-so-metaphorical tomb of reeking toe flesh. “I... I... I don't deserve this! HELP ME!” The tiny broke, crying out in a moment of hysterical anguish before the humongous toes snapped together, trapping the entirety of Emma's shrunken upper body between them.

In a vice of heated, sweating toes, Emma was lifted off of the coffee table. Riley brought her foot back to the opening of the boot. As the giantess lowered her foot back into the black boot, the squashed shrinkee felt the temperature increase the deeper she travelled into the boot. In the depths, the heat was beyond uncomfortable. The effects of the heated interior were almost immediate on the countless, already seeping pores coating the skin between Riley's toes, sending them into overdrive. Finally the toes reached the end of the boot and the foot settled into the insole. The previously dangling body of the shrinkee was crushed under the top of the sole.

Feeling the boot itself tighten, Emma sensed that she was sealed in here until her captor decided to show mercy. The heat and smell, which were both already extremely strong, grew even stronger. Already Emma had consumed more foot sweat than she wanted to ever consume. She wept, feeling utterly powerless between the toes of the cruel SCO.

Riley's toes gave the shrinkee a single squeeze once the straps of the boot were tightened. To the shrink correctional officer, this was simply a check to make sure her charge had remained in place. To the shrinkee, this was a reminder that she was here to stay. Alone, afraid and tormented under a girl's stinky foot, inside of a smelly boot.

 

Chapter End Notes:

So sorry for the delay. I have no reasonable excuse, been playing video games and writing other fetish stories. I hope this chapter is up to par.

My main concern with a longer story like this is world building. If you notice any inconsistencies please don't hesitate to let me know and I shall make adjustments. Otherwise, know that I am trying to prioritise this story over other impulsive story ideas that I have. So hopefully, I can get this one finished before I post anything else :)

Edits made to earlier chapters too: I changed Michelle's sneakers to being described as 'trainers'. US english often refers to athletic shoes as 'sneakers' so I am choosing to differenciate between sport shoes and the more casual variant. I also altered the colour of the SCO uniform. I'm an idiot and thought that 'slate grey' was a much lighter shade than it actually is. The uniform is now 'ash grey'.

If you'd like to see any ideas included, do let me know. I feel as though I'm pretty good at coming up with stuff related to feet, but with butt and mouth stuff I doubt I'll be able to be quite as creative. Just make sure to stick to the story's tags when making suggestions. Otherwise, as always, all feedback is appreciated!