- Text Size +

August 10th 2043

 

Sitting once more in the lobby of the Association headquarters, Riley felt alone. Not only had her SCO friends been pulled away from her, but Emma Klootz, a girl who she had become rather intimate with over the last week, had been returned, her shrinking sentence over. It was a shame, Riley had grown fond of trampling Emma's tiny body under her foot. Almost enough so to request a sentence extension; but she had heard that shrink correctional officers who request extensions too often find their requests being rejected, so Riley wanted to wait until someone special came along.

Taylor and Beth had been sat with her for several minutes, however it seemed they had other places to be. Taylor had received a phone call and exited the building, where Riley had seen a young woman who could only be described as 'punkish' in appearance with blue hair, come over to the short, black haired SCO and greeting her with a smile. They were still outside, talking about something.

Beth had official business apparently. A higher ranked SCO wearing a black band on her right arm had called over for the tall blonde SCO. Beth had said her goodbyes to Riley quickly, apologising before wordlessly following the scary looking member of the Association. She knew what the black band meant and if she had gotten a closer look, Riley knew that she would have seen a white skull on the armband. That woman had been an interrogator.

This combination of circumstances left Riley all alone in the lobby, save for the receptionist sat at the front desk who dealt with the people passing through. She didn't have to stay here, as a trained and licensed SCO Riley was free to explore and roam the Association headquarters to a certain degree, but she didn't want to.

Hopefully the shrinkee handler would emerge sooner rather than later, allowing Riley to get to know her new prisoner for a little while before she was due to go for dinner with Taylor and Beth once all their business was finished here. Just like the first time, Riley had requested her shrinkee to be 3 inches in height and also like the first time, she prayed it might end up being someone she already knew.

As the minutes ticked by, so did the people. They came in and out of the doors, a diverse cast of characters. Light skinned, dark skinned; tall, short; regular civilian, shrink correctional officer. None of them paid any mind to the lonely brunette watching them, save for a few glances.

“No! I'm not doing it. I have plans that weekend.”

“Naomi pleas--”

Striding into the lobby, a young woman turned on her heel to regard the older women behind her with an irritated glare. She looked to be several years older than Riley, placing her around mid-twenties. Her hair was dull blonde mostly, except at the roots where her natural light brown colour was starting to show through. Based on the fact that she was wearing the granite grey uniform minus a jacket, Riley guessed that she was an SCO. “Did you mishear me, mother? I said no.”

One of the older duo, the one who Naomi referred to as mother, balked. “This is an important shoot.” The mother looked to her companion, an SCO wearing a blue armband. “Back me up here!”

The SCO grimaced. “Sorry ma'am, it is not my place to do so. Officer Summers is not under my command.”

“You represent her!” Pausing for a moment, Naomi's mother took a deep breath, calming herself. She needed it, considering that she looked as though she was about to try and pull out her own hair. “No matter. I have places to be. We will discuss this later, Naomi.”

She shifted her gaze to the SCO. “Thank you for your assistance, very helpful.” The words came with a strong tone of bitter sarcasm. The older woman then stormed off.

Naomi sighed. “Sorry about my mother, Officer Lanritta. She can be quite a handful. Cancel the shoot, please, I really do have plans that I cannot miss.”

The SCO smiled. “Don't worry about it, Officer Summers. The shoot can be rearranged. However you must excuse me, my schedule is a busy one today.”

“Very well, I understand the need to attend to your schedule. If only my mother could understand my need to attend to mine. I shall be here for a while longer anyway Officer Lanritta for I am awaiting a new shrinkee.” After a short, nodded farewell the woman named Naomi peeled away and came over to sit next to Riley.

Sitting down, Naomi leaned forwards and put her head into her hands. “Urrrrrrggghhh!” She made a noise of weariness and frustration.

“Ermmm...” Riley thought it would be best to speak out, feeling some concern for her fellow correctional officer. “Are you okay?”

A couple awkward seconds ticked by before Naomi brought her head out of her hands and sat up straight, the shoulder length hair whipping up from the sudden motion, and gave Riley a smile that was nothing short of glamorous. “I'm so sorry, I just simply had to get that out of my system. I'm Naomi Summers, you may have heard of me.” Naomi stuck out a hand, ready to shake.

Riley took it and shook it firmly. “Riley Levin. You won't have heard of me, I'm a little green. Graduated from Hemlock at the end of last month.”

“Oh! A fresh SCO. How are you enjoying it so far? It's always nice to near a newbie's perspective.”

“It's...” Riley grinned toothily. “Fun.”

Naomi laughed. “I know that look. I have no doubt that someone like you will go far in the Association. I assume you're waiting for a shrinkee?”

“Indeed. My second one. The first only had a week's minimal sentence.”

“That tends to be the case for all new SCOs, unless there aren't any weekies available.”

The conversation came to a halt for just a moment, but Riley had a question that had been bugging her ever since Naomi had introduced herself and saw the perfect time to ask. “Forgive me for asking, Officer Summers, but you said I may have heard of you. You're not wrong, the name is undeniably familiar, but where might I have heard it?”

“Please Riley, Naomi. I suspect you might have overheard my earlier conversation with my mother and Officer Lanritta. I use a title for her because she's essentially my agent. And to answer your question, you may have caught me on the covers of all the local magazines and perhaps even a few national ones. I'm a model for the Shrink Correctional Association.”

“Of course!” Riley felt a little dumb for not realising sooner. Although that might have been because Naomi's face was rarely the subject of focus in such pictures. “Now I have even more questions. Is it tiring being both a model and an SCO? How do you keep your feet in such good condition, they're downright stunning.”

Naomi chuckled. “Well, since you've seen some of my covers, I'm sure you'll have noticed that I often have a tiny or a number of them in shoots with me. Dealing with a shrinkee is easy when you include them in pictures that will be seen by everybody, the humiliation of everyone seeing them at their most desperate is delicious. And my feet? Well, I have a secret.” She leaned over to Riley, bringing her mouth close to the ear of her listener. “My pedicurist is crazy about my smelly feet. He's one of those guys that can not only stomach the stench of SCO feet, but get aroused by it.”

Riley burst into a fit of giggles. “No way! I've heard stories about people like that, but I thought they were only rumours. Does he... y'know... worship your feet?”

“Good heavens no. I only let him touch them with his hands. Admittedly, it's mostly because I enjoy teasing the poor guy, but I have a strict 'shrinkee-only' policy for that sort of thing. The further I go with it, the blurrier the lines of consent become and I really don't want to break regulation.”

“Have you ever had any shrinkee's assigned to you that like SCO feet?” Riley pressed. The subject interested her just because of how outrageous the idea was. Back at Hemlock, they all had to sniff the feet of an SCO before becoming desensitised to the odour, just so they could see how incredibly potent it was. She'd smelt her own sweaty feet after soccer practice, even smelt her friend's feet out of pure morbid curiosity, but those didn't come anywhere near the level of foot stink an SCO could muster.

“I have! Twice in fact, both the same guy. It's actually funny you should ask. He's back again, the rascal, that's who I'm here to pick up.”

“He's back? Why?”

“I suspect he missed my feet and thus re-offended.”

“Did... did you encourage him?”

Naomi smirked mischievously. “Maybe a little. Although I did warn him that repeated shrink sentences only increase the length of the sentence but he didn't seem to care. Even after I told him that I wouldn't allow a third time to be so pleasant. Oh well, more time for him to endure more of what I have prepared.”

Riley raised her eyebrows. “What do you have planned? Ass? Armpit?”

“No no no. Between my ass cheeks is crazy ticklish. Plus it's quite nice, I suspect he'd enjoy that too. Sure, armpits are gross but I suspect that at this point he's so enamoured with me and my body that nothing I do to him will work.”

“So what's your plan?”

“That's a secret.” Naomi used a single finger to tap the side of her nose and winked at Riley. “But I will tell you that it involves a rather humiliating scenario. He'll be scarred for life after this and if his foot fetish remains, he'll recall these next several months with unbearable shame.”

“That's good, you sound like you're on top of things. It also sounds like you're quiet good at finding these weirdos. How badly are their wires crossed to be able to get turned on by our feet?”

“Must be pretty bad, that's for sure. I'm not complaining though. I do have an explanation for how I found these two however. Before becoming an SCO and thus a model for the Association, I used to be a foot model. The pedicurist recognised me on the street one day, asked for my autograph and had me sign one of my old foot pics. It was... pretty weird and a little bit creepy, but he offered me free pedicures for life. During the first I expected him to be KO'd by my foot odour however he impressed me, didn't complain once. The shrinkee with the fetish was given to me by the Association because he'd asked about me before being shrunk. He was another that was familiar with my past work. The Association thought that seeing how eye-watering the smell of my attractive feet was it's break him out of his foot fetish. But no, just like how I underestimated my pedicurist fan, the Association underestimated this guy.”

“Wow. First a foot model, now a model and an SCO? Sounds like you've lived quite a life so far, and you're still so young and beautiful!”

Naomi smiled, giving her hair a mocking swish with one hand. “Riley, you're flattering me. You must stop. I might end if seeing if I can seduce you with my smelly feet next!”

They both started laughed. “Seriously though, thank you. I'm sure you'll have achieved just as much by the time you reach the ripe old age of twenty-four.”

“Naomi Summers!” Whilst the two young women had been enjoying each others company, a handler had emerged into the lobby.

Naomi stood, dusting off her skirt with a couple swipes of both hands. “I'll be through in a moment!” She shouted back before turning to Riley. The handler promptly disappeared, her job done. The handlers only needed to guide SCOs through to get their shrinkee on the first time. “I like you, Riley. Before I go we should trade numbers.”

Not wanting to keep Naomi long when her shrinkee was ready to be collected, Riley produced her phone and traded numbers quickly and efficiently.

“Thanks. See you around Riley.”

“Bye. Good luck to you and your pervert shrinkee.”

Naomi laughed as she walked away. “He'll need it.”

Thankfully, Riley wasn't kept waiting much longer. Her name was called before Taylor or Beth returned, but it didn't matter too much. They had arranged to meet after collecting their shrinkees and once Riley did have her shrinkee, she wouldn't mind waiting. Because she responded immediately, she managed to walk alongside the handler which was a good thing since she wasn't yet totally sure about navigating the corridors. That would come in time, she told herself.

They entered into a different room than last time, but it looked exactly the same. There was only one transportation cylinder on the table and the handler who had walked here with Riley was the only one in the room. “This little guy's yours. Take good care of him. Your app should have already updated with his details.”

Riley pulled out her phone and decided to check right now rather than later. Opening the file, Riley only had to read the name of her shrinkee before she was grinning from ear to ear. This was a name she knew, one that brought back old, pleasant memories. Already she was plotting how best to torment this shrunken man but something in particular stuck out. Something that Naomi had said. Humiliation. When Riley thought about humiliation, public humiliation was the first thing that came to mind, and she could think of no better victim for it than this. Besides, having a shrinkee that was larger than 3 inches opened up a world of possibilities. “Excuse me, sorry?”

“What is it?” The shrinkee handler had already turned away but she turned back to Riley with a patient smile.

“I don't mean to be a pain, but can I change the size of my shrinkee before I go?”

“Sure, if that's what you think is best, what size?.”

“1 foot, please.” The handler grabbed the cylinder and retreated through a door, not the one that they both came in through. Riley was left standing there for fifteen minutes and starting to grow impatient before the handler returned and Riley knew that the wait had been worth it.

The handler walked in holding a leash and on the end of that leash was black collar worn by a boy Riley's age, only much, much shorter. He looked the same way he did when Riley had last seen him, expect aged up. He had dirty blond hair, a scrawny body and anyone could tell just by looking at him that he was shy and nervous.

Following behind the handler, he had a fearful expression on his face. They had permitted him a pair of underpants, as they did with any shrinkee too large to hide. It was against regulation for SCOs to expose the naked body of a shrunken person over the height of 6 inches in public spaces. When he looked up to see the face of the woman set to punish him, his face turned a ghostly white shade. “R-R-R-R--"

“That's right Teddy. It's me.” Riley looked down at her new shrinkee and grinned maliciously. She then looked at the handler. “Mind if we use a play room for a bit? The two of us would like a much needed catch up.”

“Not at all.” The handler replied, handing the leash over to Riley. “Follow me.”

 

 

 

 

There were a number of play rooms inside the Association headquarters. They included forms of equipment that weren't portable: larger, heavier items and items that couldn't be moved around. The floors were soft and cushioned, ready for rougher play between an SCO and her charge. Usually, only SCOs with larger shrinkees used these rooms however sometimes smaller shrinkees spent time in play rooms, it was just far more infrequent.

Riley entered the play room and slammed the door shut behind her. Teddy didn't say a word, crawling on the floor behind her, and remained in place when she led him to the centre of the room and handed him the leash to hold in his teeth.

“Stay still. I want to get a good look at my Teddy, all grown up.” She snickered, circling him slowly. While Riley did want to size him up, she dropped her pace a little to build up suspense. He stayed quiet, leash in mouth, listening to every mostly muffled step that Riley made against the soft ground.

“Although I haven't caught a glimpse of you at full size yet, I struggle to imagine you amounting to much. I bet you're still the same old Teddy, inferior to girls. I bet even my younger self could physically overpower you. You once told me I even got to you in your dreams, do you remember that? I wonder if you've had a girl since me dominate you so easily. You've probably spent the years since our separation building up confidence, haven't you? Let's see how long that lasts.”

After circling him, Riley went over to the wall of the room and sat down. She patted her knees condescendingly. “Here boy! Come over to me!”

Blushing hard, Teddy obeyed. He knew that if Riley was anything like she used to be, disobeying was a bad idea. As soon as he was within reach, Riley ruffled his hair. “Good boy. Good Teddy.” Teddy dared to look at his captor and saw the eerily possessive expression on her face. She was too good at this. Riley disconnected the leash from Teddy's collar.

“Okay Teddy, you're going to act as my footrest. I am brimming with questions. Afterwards, we can properly start your rehabilitation.” Riley lifted both booted feet from the ground, raising them up and resting them between Teddy's shoulders, her smooth bare legs touching the back of his head. With their new size different, he found those feet and legs to be heavy indeed. “I know my sexy leg is touching the back of your head but try not to get too excited.” Riley giggled.

Teddy said nothing. Not so much as a whimper. “Let's see here.” Riley tapped away on her phone, putting more pressure than was necessary onto her new piece of human furniture. “'Theodore Smith. Nineteen years old. Sentenced to one month of shrink rehabilitation.' That's the minimal sentence Teddy. Misbehave and I'll happily double it or even triple it. Keep that in mind. It says here that you were convicted of theft and sexual harassment. Oh my, that's quite a crime. I knew you were a loser Teddy, but a creep too?”

“I c-can explain!” A meek voice called out from under Riley's legs.

“Really? There's an explanation? I'm doubtful, but go on. I'm listening.”

“Well... At university, I ended up being the only male in a residence hall full of girls. At the start, I thought it would be pretty cool. I'd built up some confidence since leaving high school.”

“Did it go how you hoped? Did little Teddy manage to seduce all the pretty girls?” Riley cooed down to him, mocking the fact that he would even believe himself capable of doing such a thing.

Teddy blushed hard. “No. I-I didn't seduce anyone.”

“Colour me surprised. I'd have thought the boy I used to bully would have grown into some kind of stud.” Riley smirked, rolling her eyes. This was lost on her shrinkee obviously, as he couldn't see her face. “So you tried to sleep with someone and ended up sexually harassing them instead? Is that what happened?”

“N-n-not entirely. It didn't take long for them to pick up on me being...”

“Weak? Submissive? Inferior?”

Teddy didn't say anything, gulping. “A small group of the girls started having me do chores for them, including as many of the other girls as possible. Soon enough I was the cleaner for the whole residence hall, I had to hoover all of their rooms and do all of the dishes. The girls not in this small group were hesitant at first which made me think I might be safe but they grew comfortable with it quickly enough. When I was doing chores for the almost forty girls who lived there the original group started making me do more intimate things for them.”

“Oh yeah? This is getting juicy. What things did they make you do, Teddy?”

“I had to start giving them foot massages. It wasn't just in their rooms either, they often made me do it in the common areas where anyone who lived there could see. Some of them were athletes and because they didn't want to deal with their sweaty sports gear they started using my room as storage for those kind of things. Whenever they wanted something fetching or even for me to do something humiliating for the sake of entertainment they would call and I would come.” The tone of the foot tall man was one of shame.

“Why didn't you just say no? It's that easy you moron.”

“I did say no!” Teddy's voice was filled with an unusual outrage. He realised who he raised his voice to and let the anger leave him, not wanting to provoke the cruel young woman in charge of his fate. “I did say no. That's why I'm here. They framed me.”

“They framed you? How?”

Feeling his eyes well up with tears, Teddy spent a long moment preparing to speak. Having his life messed with in such a way had been a traumatic event for the young man. He didn't think it was fair that those bitches back at university could threaten to ruin his life just because he didn't obey them. “The leader offered me a drink after I told them to leave me alone. She claimed that it was a show of apology, that she regretted treating me so terribly and that she didn't realise that I hated it so much. Stupidly, I believed her. After drinking it I dozed off.”

Teddy tried to take a moment to pause but Riley was having none of it. “And? What happened?”

“When I woke up I had campus security shouting at me, telling me to get up. I came to my senses and found myself naked on my bed, covered in used panties and dirty socks. And my... my juices were spilled all over the clothing.”

Riley burst into laughter, causing Teddy to blush even deeper with the embarrassment he felt at having to recount this tale to the tormentress of his past and future self. But he had told most of the story and fought through the humiliation and continued, determined to see it through until the end. “Apparently the girls of the residence hall had told campus security that their underwear and socks were going missing from their laundry hampers and on that night, one of them came to ask me for a favour and walked into that scene. Security dragged me away as a crowd of gathered girls called me a pervert.”

Riley kept laughing, so much so that she had to wipe tears from her eyes. As she laughed her legs moved around, putting more pressure on her footrest. The weight and movement was too much for Teddy. He collapsed, his shaking arms unable to take any more. This only served to make Riley laugh harder.

“When will you learn, Teddy? Girls like me are just better than guys like you.” Lifting her boot, Riley gently stomped on Teddy's small head, pressing it into the ground with the dirty sole.

Teddy's hands slapped and pushed at the boot and the leg emerging from it. With the size difference, such struggles were meaningless. Riley drove the point home by grinding his head against the soft ground as if she were putting out a cigarette stub. “Riley! Please! STOP!”

“Nuh uh. That's not my name. What is it you used to call me? Gosh, it's been so long I can hardly remember. But I'm sure you do, am I right?”

“Please! Queen Riley! Stop!” He remembered. He was also sure that she would have remembered too, considering how well she remembered everything else about their time together.

Suddenly, the boot was removed from Teddy's head. Before he could stop cowering, He was hoisted up by Riley's arms and deposited in her lap, facing up. Just like a baby. And she made sure he felt it. “You're so small Teddy. Like an actual teddy bear. Just a toy for your queen to play with.” A devious expression crossed her face. “Tell me Teddy, are you still as ticklish?”

“N-no. I'm not.”

Riley shook her head with disappointment. “Now Teddy, you should never lie to your queen.” Placing one arm over the top of Teddy's torso and the other over the bottom, she pinned him to her lap. Bending down, Riley placed her mouth against his bellybutton and blew a long raspberry. The shrunken young man burst into a fit of giggles, flailing his limbs around uselessly.

“If you hadn't lied, I'd stop there. Buuuuut...” Grinning, Riley kept planting her lips against various parts of Teddy's exposed stomach and blowing raspberries. He squirmed around, laughing. As humiliating as this was, he could stand it, even though he was exceptionally ticklish. But Riley was just warming up.

Once Teddy's stomach was wet with the saliva of the young SCO after repeated raspberries she carelessly tossed him onto the ground as if he were a piece of trash. Riley had been rough with Teddy when they were younger, but now she pushed the limits because shrunken people were tougher. Obviously since Teddy was only a foot tall he wouldn't be as physically resistant as a smaller shrinkee, but it would be enough. Thrown off by the manoeuvre both physically and mentally, Teddy slowly came to his senses on the ground, but not before Riley had joined him. He could do nothing to resist as she sat on his legs and stuck out her own to pin his outstretched arms to the floor.

“See how small and insignificant you are? My ass can cover most of your legs. My foot is almost the size of your whole body. You're more helpless before your queen than ever. And I wouldn't have it any other way.” Riley then used her hands to start pinching and poking Teddy all over his upper body. Sometimes she would pinch hard, causing the shrinkee to yelp and scream in pain, sometimes she would be firm but gentle, causing the shrinkee to writhe beneath her weight as his sensitive skin was tickled. When she poked, Riley went for the areas that she knew were most vulnerable to tickling, his stomach and armpits.

He begged. He laughed. He cried. All whilst Riley observed with glee, causing all of these reactions with her own hands. However she wasn't silent during this, oh no. Riley saw this as a time to reminisce. After all, their time together was important to her. It was the first time in her life that she truly realised her superiority over another human.

“I have missed you Teddy.” Riley said as she continued tormenting him. She held back just a little, making sure that Teddy could focus enough to listen properly. “I'm going to assume you remember how we met, right? You were new, moved in from out of town. The quiet kid with no friends. Imagine my reaction when my friends tell me that you had a crush on me. I was almost offended, that such a loser would think he had a chance with me, but I was an enterprising little girl and saw an opportunity.”

“Seeing you come over to that quiet corner of the school was hilarious. After reading my love note you seemed so happy. That changed when I demanded you get on your knees and kiss my shoes. Did your heart break then, or was it when I started kicking you and trampling you? Maybe it was when I took pictures and videos on my phone, ordering you to come back the next day. You looked so worried when I threatened to show everyone, or maybe you were just afraid I'd kick your ass in public. But it worked, didn't it? You came right back for me to abuse you again. Day after day. Obedient little Teddy, crawling back to his queen.”

She didn't stop there, Riley's hand assault was relentless as she listed off events from their adolescence. She wasn't sure what he hated more, but it didn't matter too much. The fact that he was suffering, unable to stop or even slow her down, was enough. The main point of this first meeting was to leave an impression of dominance. The academy taught her as much, but this wasn't the traditional way of doing things. This was most definitely a Riley Levin original recipe of dishing out punishment.

When Riley did stop, the relief on Teddy's face was clear. He was breathless and defeated, but happy it was over. He would learn otherwise soon enough. When you were a shrinkee belonging to Riley, the punishment was never really over. She grabbed him by his little arm, dragging him over to a collection of forty-eight straps on the floor of the room. The forty-eight straps were divided into four lines of twelve in a cross formation, each strap becoming slightly smaller. Teddy didn't fight, he was currently incapable of catching a second wind. Perhaps if he had been more a fighter he may have struggled just a little, but he was used to losing. An easy target for a girl like Riley. She found no difficultly in the task of strapping Teddy into the largest set of straps, leaving him nice and exposed in a spread-eagle position.

“Perfect.” She said as she stood tall, staring down at Teddy.

Teddy squirmed under Riley's gaze. “W-w-w-what are you going to do to me?”

“I haven't quite decided yet Teddy. With you like this, I could do all kind of awful things to you. And you're more helpless than ever.” Teddy would have shrivelled up were his limbs not stretched out. Despite everything however, there was something going on in the small pair of underpants that the Association had so generously provided.

Riley saw it. She saw it and laughed. “Oh my god Teddy. Are you enjoying this? You're more of a pervert than I thought!”

“No! No no no! I'm not enjoying this!” Teddy wormed around on the ground, turning more red in the face than ever. He couldn't explain why his member was becoming engorged whilst enduring Riley's treatment.

“I think I know what it is. Well, I have two ideas actually. Either you still have a crush on me, or you just like being treated like the pathetic insect that you are. Or maybe even both!” Riley kept on laughing. She walked around to where Teddy's head was. “Open wide. Now.”

“What?”

Riley raised her foot threateningly, showing him the sole of her boot. “Do it, or I stomp your head again. Harder, this time.”

Hesitantly, Teddy parted his lips and opened his mouth. Riley smirked, gathering saliva in her mouth and swilling it around whilst her leg lowered. With pouted lips, she let loose an impressive amount of drool that dropped directly into Teddy's mouth. There was enough of Riley's saliva to fill Teddy's mouth. He looked surprised and very nearly went to spit it out.

A black boot slammed down next to Teddy, right where he was going to release the substance filling his mouth. He recoiled. “Don't you fucking dare. You should be happy that I've given you such a generous gift. Your queen's saliva. Swallow it all.”

Teddy swallowed the mouthful of saliva. In all honesty, it wasn't that bad. Had Riley skipped brushing her teeth this morning and drank coffee it may have been a more miserable experience. However it was extremely humiliating regardless of the taste. Riley made sure that he felt the full effect by crouching down and laughing cruelly in his face. Her thoughts returned to the stirring in Teddy's underpants and a genuine question came to mind, one that may have especially humiliating repercussions.

“I have a question for you Teddy, one that I want you to answer truthfully.”

Instantly suspicious, Teddy regarded the SCO with no lack of caution, but answered anyway. “What is it?”

“Are you still a virgin?”

Teddy tensed up. “I... well... I guess you could say...”

“Yes or no Teddy. It's a simple question.”

He couldn't hold her gaze. “Y-yes.”

Riley's mouth became a hungry, grinning maw. “Excellent. That changes today.”

Suddenly, Teddy's eyes shot wide open. He looked at Riley with a mix of excitement and distrust. “Really? You're going to...”

“Oh no, silly Teddy. I'm not going to fuck you.” An awful, terrible odour flooded the room. Teddy immediately started coughing as he inhaled the pungent, cheesy aroma. It was utterly overwhelming, beyond the level of anything his nose had ever perceived. And yet the smell had some familiarity to it. It was similar to someone drinking mild strawberry flavoured water for all their life and finally eating a ripe, juicy strawberry, only to a much more horrific extent. In this analogy, the 'mild strawberry flavoured water' would be the sweaty post-game feet of the basketballer he lived with in the residential hall at university, the girl with the stinkiest feet he had ever met.

Teddy wanted the ground to swallow him up when Riley's hot, wet foot slapped against his head, putting light pressure on and forcing it to the ground. She giggled as she wiped her reeking foot sweat all over his face, trapped between the soft floor of the play room and rancid foot flesh. “No! NOOOOO!! GET OFF!” Teddy shouted desperately. His bound limbs were flailing around as much as the straps would allow. He clawed at the ground as if it would help.

The foot retreated. Riley changed position, standing instead between her shrinkee's spread legs. She raised her foot, exposing the wrinkled, sweaty red sole. The five toes wiggled maliciously, displaying their cherry coloured helmets. “That's right. My foot is going to fuck you. My big, stinky foot. The foot that is almost as large as you are. For the rest of your life you'll have to live with the fact that your virginity was not only taken by the extremely smelly foot of an SCO, but of the girl who used to bully you relentlessly. The foot of your first crush. I will cement my place as your one true queen.”

“Riley, please stop!” Teddy pleaded with far less vigour than before. The immense odour of Riley's bare foot was taking its toll on him and his lungs. Every breath was a miserable task, the air was heavy with cheesy foot odour. His eyes were watering.

Riley's foot descended. It landed on Teddy's shrunken body and quickly drenched him with foul smelling sweat. The toes kept wiggling over his face for a few seconds, allowing the even stronger odours from in between to freely assault his nose. Then they came to rest, sealing his head in a cave of rank toes. Each breath was a living nightmare. He prayed that the overwhelming stench would knock him out, let him escape to the land of unconsciousness, but the prayer went unanswered.

Just as she'd said, Riley started to thrust her foot against Teddy's exposed body, massaging the erogenous muscle hidden beneath a thin layer of material with a slab of sweaty skin. The hardness down below had started to fade under the effects of the sensory torture but with suitable stimulation from Riley's warm, fleshy sole it returned. After repeated thrusting Teddy was moaning against his will as his face was slammed into the base of his tormentor's grimy toes over and over. During the act Riley stayed silent, but her eyes were brimming with interest and amusement.

“S-stop...” Was all the weakening Teddy could muster. Despite the torture, he could feel arousal building up against his will. His lungs felt as if they were filled with foot stink. His mind was consumed by it. The constant thrusting of the foot kept Teddy tethered to the reality unfolding in the play room, the humiliating reality that his first real sexual experience with a girl would be getting humped by her foot.

“Ahhh!” Teddy cried out after several minutes of unending stimulation. Riley's disgusting foot had done it, he felt his cock spit out into the underpants he was wearing. The level of humiliation was unbearable.

“What a beautiful moment.” Riley grinned, settling her foot firmly on Teddy's rapidly rising and falling chest. “Kiss my toes, show my foot how much you appreciate it.”

Already broken after less than an hour with Riley, Teddy did it. He kissed the toes. He kissed the toes of the woman who felt nothing but pleasure as he suffered. As expected, the flavour was atrocious. It was to his taste buds what the smell was to his nose. But he kissed them all the same, hoping more than anything that this was just Riley going all out to break him. Because if she was like this all the time, he feared he might not make it through the whole month with his sanity intact.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Back again with another update. Got some juicy Riley action for you all :)

This is my largest tiny person so far in any story, still pretty small though haha. Hope no one minds. I was also thinking about making a table of contents as the first chapter for this story, listing out the chapters with a brief summary and what kind of actions each will feature. Next chapter will be another main plot one, followed by one or two interludes (hopefully I can write something compelling for Naomi, she was fun to introduce). That's my plan anyway, could always end up changing.

Enjoy! (starting to realise that telling people to enjoy after the chapter is over is a little bit pointless, but I'm going to keep doing it anyway)