- Text Size +

Cindy had barely knocked on the door to Janet's small home when it flew open.  A dozen or so women were already inside, all dressed in various styles of little black dresses.  They milled about the kitchen and living room, with glasses of wine in-hand or resting on countertops or the coffee table.  In the middle of the room, the kitchen table had been pulled out a bit so there was enough room to easily reach all sides.  A white tablecloth had been placed on top of the table, and a number of objects were obscured underneath. The woman who had flung the door open was a bit taller than Cindy, but unlike Cindy she had already discarded her shoes. "Hey stranger!  You're late, get in here!"  With a radiant personality, Janet had always easily made friends and was a natural social butterfly.  Her well-endowed chest and radiant face made her a hit with men, but Janet had never been one for long-term relationships. Cindy stepped inside and the two hugged, although Cindy was mindful not to squeeze too hard on account of the passenger in her bra.  Janet took a step back and smiled at the other three.  "And who are these beautiful ladies?  "


"Some close friends of mine from college.  Amber moved away, but when I heard you were having this party and she was going to be in town for a girls weekend, it was just too perfect timing not to happen."


Amber stepped forward and was immediately hugged by Janet.  "Welcome, welcome, so nice to meet you, please come in."


Tessa stepped inside next.  "Hi, I'm Tessa."  She was immediately hugged by Janet.  "Welcome, come on in, and please if you don't mind... share some of your height!"  Tessa laughed as she stepped in to the party.


Margaret stepped up and hugged Janet as she introduced herself.  "I'm Margaret, but you can call me Margie."


"Hello Margie, please, come in... and all of you, get some wine and snacks, meet some of the other guests, and we'll start in a little bit."  Janet picked up her wineglass back up and turned to mingle with some of the other guests.


Margaret sidled up to Cindy. "How's the passenger?  Did he get hurt in that hug?"


Cindy shook her head. "I was careful with him... certainly more careful than he's being with my nipple."  The two friend shared a smile and a laugh.  "He better be careful in there, I don't mind him getting a bit fresh but I don't know if he'd like it if I returned the favor."  Satisfied, Margaret picked up two glasses of wine and offered one to Cindy. "Cheers!" they said in unison as their glasses tinged and they took a sip.


Jake had managed to straighten himself out during the walk, but he remained plastered to the giant breast.  As Cindy walked, her breasts bounced, causing him to bounce and sway too.  If he hadn't been so distracted by the turn of events, he might have even been seasick.  He had started to slip further underneath the boob the further they walked, and fearful of being squished, Jake had tried to fight he way up higher.  Instead, his right arm had just managed to find a rough patch of skin that he realized too late was her nipple.  His contact with the enormous nipple caused it to harder further, which both gave him something to hold on to as well as creating a tiny pocket of space for his head to fit between the fabric and Cindy's flesh.  For what seemed like an eternity, but was really less than a five minute walk, Jake hung on to her nipple.  There had been a loud knocking sound accompanied by a rapid jiggling before he was mashed into Cindy's breast so hard he couldn't breathe.  So this is how I die.  Not eaten by a bird, but mashed by a breast, he thought.  Just as fast as the pressure came on, it relented. As relief at still being alive overcame him, Jake nearly forgot to keep his hold on Cindy's nipple, and he scrambled to regain his grip.  He wasn't sure, but he also thought he might have heard a quiet moan or a shudder from the body he was pressed up against.


Some time later, after everyone had at least a glass and a half of wine— Janet had insisted on it— she stood in her living room and addressed the crowd of women.


"Good evening ladies!  Thank you all so much for attending.  I love throwing these little parties, and this one seems like it might be my most successful yet."  There was a small cheer from some of the women who had been before.  "Yes, thank you.  For those of you who are new, let me explain how the evening will work.  Please, help yourself to as much wine and food as you would like.  Next, I've set out a variety of items underneath the white tablecloth.  You are welcome to handle them, but please... no trials!" This brought out round of laugher from the amassed women.  "You laugh, but at least one of you will be required to buy something.  Happens every time."  Another round of laughter, along with some teasing between various friends in the room.  "Of course, if you would like to purchase anything, please let me know and I will fill out the order form.  I promise, your orders will ship quickly and... discreetly."  Janet grabbed one end of the tablecloth.  "Now, ladies— may I present to you... the reason we're all here tonight without husbands or boyfriends!"  With a dramatic flourish, she yanked on the tablecloth, revealing a table full of dildos, vibrators, and other toys.  


A collective "ooh" rose up and the women began to crowd around, but nobody was brave enough yet to start handling any of the toys.  Janet smiled at their hesitation.  "I promise ladies, none of them bite.  This one here is the classic rabbit—" Janet picked up the vibrator and twirled it around, letting the sleek, curved chrome sex toy be seen. "—which is particularly delightful for getting at those spots men so frequently have, let's say, trouble with?"


"I bet Cindy's new man wouldn't have trouble with finding that spot." All eyes swung to Tessa.  Standing over six feet tall, she commanded attention with her mere presence.  Speaking out loud and with confidence, the other women hung on her words.


"Oh, shut up!" Cindy squeaked, her face turning red.


Janet enjoyed watching her friend squirm with some good-natured fun.  It might even turn into an extra sale.  "Maybe you'll have to bring him something else... there are plenty of toys designed for two."


Tessa's eyes positively sparkled.  "Oh, no, our good friend Cindy has brought him here!  C'mon Cindy, show us!"


Jake had been drifting in and out of sleep.  He wasn't slipping deeper into the bra, and the warmth and softness had allowed him to relax.  Every now and then, he would be jostled or Cindy would laugh, and he'd wake up... but then his eyelids grew heavier quickly and he found himself in the twilight between awake and asleep.  He heard in the distance a call for quiet, then some woman talking, but Cindy's laugher shook him out of sleep.  Jake squirmed a bit to make himself comfortable when he heard a somewhat familiar voice talking.  It was the giantess who'd poked him... what was her name?  What was she calling for Cindy to show?


"Show us! Show us! Show us!" chanted the crowd, buzzing with alcohol and sexual desire.


"Okay!  Okay!" Jake felt more than heard Cindy shout.  The bra was pulled outward, and giant fingers came down from the sky and plucked him out.  For the second time that day, Jake found himself trying to adjust to brighter lights and riding an express elevator.  Cindy, someone unsure of what to do, placed the tiny man on the table.  Jake stumbled as he was set down, leaning on a pole for support.  There was silence, and he felt many pairs of eyes staring at him.  Looking up, Jake saw in every direction women in black dresses, eyeing him hungrily... and then he noticed the pole he had been using for support wasn't a pole at all.  He looked on in horror as his brain processed what he was looking at.


It was a dildo, suction-cup base, eight inches long and with a price tag of $60.  It came in four different styles and was made of a high-quality plastic resin according to the tag. And Jake wasn't even half as tall as the dildo.


Janet broke the silence, smiling.  "Oh Tessa, I don't think Cindy's brought a man with her... it looks like she's brought along a very interesting new toy."