- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

"Damn..." Tessa said quietly.  "Will you look at that."

Margaret cooed. "Look at the poor thing, he's so tiny.  Cindy, careful you don't squeeze him too hard."

Jake tried to move but Cindy's fingers were wrapped tight around him.  He tried to speak, but words failed him.  Cindy opened her mouth as if to speak, then closed it again.  Nobody quite knew what to do.

Amber finally broke the silence.  "I didn't think it was real but... whoa.  Look at him, he really is tiny.  What should we do with him?"

Margaret found her voice."I was watching the news.  There's no cure yet, but it only affects men.  Some shrink a little bit, some shrink lots."  Her voice became quieter.  "I don't know if anyone's grown back though.  Oh I hope they aren't doing... you know... experiments on them, the poor things!"

Cindy turned her wrist and opened her palm up, leaving Jake sprawled out in her palm.  Tessa started to laugh "Oh my god, he's naked!  Look how perfectly small he is!"  Amber leaned in closer to get a better look at his body before asking, "What's your name?"

Jake was jolted out of his shock by the giant blonde-framed face of Amber approaching him.  He hadn't yet processed what Tessa was laughing at; everything was happening so quickly.  "Umm... my name is Jake!"

"Hmmm?" Amber leaned closer.

"Jake!" He shouted.  "My! Name! Is! Jake!"

"Oh, he's so quiet, I just hear squeaks and he's in my hand!" Cindy said.  "What'd he say Amber?"

"I think he said 'Blake' or 'Jake'?  I don't know." Amber's shrug punctuating her statement caused her breasts to well up and drop back into her dress right in front of Jake's eyes.  The sudden reminder of sex made Jake realize he was naked, and for a moment he worried about getting an erection in front of these women— a gentle breeze blew down the road, quickly undoing the sexual hormones he was feeling as well as causing him to shiver. He clasped his hands around himself, attempting to cover his penis while also attempting to keep his body warm.

Tessa laid a finger on Jake, knocking him forward onto Cindy's palm.  "Oops.  Little man feels cold to me."  Hearing this, Margaret started to pout.  Poor little thing she thought.  He needs our help.

"You said there was no cure?" Cindy asked.  Margaret nodded, the concern written on her face.  "Well... I guess he's coming with us then.  No sense in being late to Janet's party.  In you go, Blake, you'll stay warm in here."

Jake had just enough time to sit up after being bowled over by Tessa to see he was rapidly being moved towards the giantess named Cindy's cleavage.  He started to shout as he saw her other hand scoop her breast up and away from the bra, remove a phone that was previously in there, and gently drop him in.  Jake barely managed to get out a squeak before the bra and dress were allowed to snap back into place, pinning him to her breast.

All three girls looked at Cindy with amusement.  "Oh come on, you were all thinking it.  Besides, none of us have pockets in these dresses." 

"I've got my clutch..." Margaret started to say.

"Margie, you'd smash him flat in there.  C'mon, let's get going."  Amber started walking, and the rest of the trio fell in behind her, treating the discovery of Jake as nothing more but a short diversion on their way to the party.