- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Tags will be added if i forgot any

Author's Chapter Notes:

This first chapter is for a bit of character and setting presentation, so try to bear with me and the actual size content will surely be delivered in due time.

“… and then, he shouted: that’s not a sword you dimwit, that’s a dildo!” Rick exclaimed, as everyone were trying not to piss in their pants for laughing too much

 

It was quite a while since they gathered together like this, just to have fun with each other. They’ve been classmates in high school and hit it off  since day one, but unfortunately they all chose different universities. Since then they met much less often, but everyone tried not to cut ties to each other, as any group of close friends would do.

 

They were a pretty interesting bunch. If you had to describe them in a word, you’d use: Rick the joker, Dan the nerd, Al the chad and Ann the gymnast. It’s difficult to imagine how a group of such different people got together.  

Well, they had one thing in common: Ann.

It was love at first sight for all of the boys, but after a year, she ended up with Al. 

The other two didn’t resent him too much for that, each for his own reasons, so they kept seeing each other. After all, they never truly gave up on her. 

She was way too beautiful to just let her go: a toned yet feminine body, 1.70 tall, with long, straight, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, a sweet face and a smile to kill for. Even seeing her could fill you with happiness.

 

And happy they were, walking in the dim light of the moon, telling each other their new experiences with their roommates, family and new friends. The university student life was different from before but they were getting used to it, and they enjoyed this time of their youth to their fullest.

 

Al: “Yeah, that was hilarious, now what should we do? Why is it so late and we’ve yet to have at least two beers? Cm’on, i parked my car nearby, let’s go to the usual pub!” 

Dan: “I heard they added a new stout beer, we should definitely try it out!”

Ann:” Yeaaaahh let’s go party! I missed you guys so much!”

 

So they slowly strolled to the parking lot, chatting and having fun all the while. It wasn’t until they got there that they noticed 3 black armored trucks, driving in their directions.

 

  Suddenly they got silent, wondering what those could be for. Much to their surprise, the trucks quickly sorrounded them. At that moment they knew they were in danger

 

Al shouted “What the fuck?”

Ann was terrified, and she pleaded ”Oh my god what is happening? Please tell them we haven’t done anything, we are innocents!”

“What do you want?” Rick asked, visibly scared, while Dan stood there, paralyzed.

 

Then about 20 people got down from the trucks and quickly restrained them. They wore black, military equipment, armed with assault rifles, their faces hidden with skull masks and helmets.

Even if Al tried resisting, they easily knocked him out with the butt of their rifles, terrifying even further his friends. Then the soldiers gagged and tied them, and then covered their heads with thick, black fabric bags.

Now with their senses blocked out, the young men and Ann were lifted and loaded on the trucks.

The last thing they felt after hearing the doors shutting and the rumble of the engine, was a sharp sting at the back of their neck, and they istantly blacked out.

 

.

.

.

.

They woke up sitting on a bench, their heads still covered with the bag, gagged, hands tied, and distinctly feeling someone behind them . Too terrified to do anything, they just stayed there, pretending to be still asleep.

 

They couldn’t see anything , but they heard multiple people breathing. It was definitely indoors, and they felt they still had their clothes on, but apparently nothing else.

After a few minutes, the people standing behind them roughly pulled them up and led them to another room.

The only one who wasn’t relocated elsewhere was Ann, who just sat there, wimpering and scared at the sudden sound of people moving after a long silence.

Then, there was silence again. The same room that before had that much people inside, now was almost empty.

 

After what felt like an eternity, the guard behind her also forced her to stand up and accompanied her to another location.

After half a minute, she heard other people walking along with her. She was so scared she thought she would throw up, but finally, they stopped, untied the ropes, pushed in her hands what seemed like a cardboard box, and then pushed her in another room. 

 

She staggered a bit and heard the door behind her closing with a heavy clang. Then she put the box down, and unrestrained herself, almost hyperventilating.

She was in a small room, at a first glance devoid of all furniture besides a bed hanging on the wall, but most of all with nobody else. Trying to calm down, she sat in a corner and shut her eyes, controlling her gasping breath.

 

After a few minutes of silence, she opened her eyes, and crept to where she left the box.

Ann carefully picked the box up and, with trembling hands, opened it up. 

 

What was inside was something she would have never expected.

 

 

 

Behind the screens linked to the hidden cameras in that room, someone watched. A creepy smile slowly crept up on her face.  “Well, let’s see where are we going to end up with this scenario"

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked it!

I'll try to write chapter 2 by tomorrow