- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Another long chapter, enjoy Ashley punishments :) 

 

 

 

Connor slowly tries to move in Ashleys palm only to realize he can't move, can’t talk, he’s useless.

Ashley shushes him once more and places the shrinkie on her thigh, “Alright we are both finished! Are you Amber?”

She nods and turns to show off her toes, she wiggles them in the air and smiles.


Immediately she notices the sad face plastered on Connor and tear stains, she decided to ask later when Ashley goes to bed. Connor looks up at her wanting to say something but his fear keeps him from speaking. Ashley runs her finger down his back giving him goosebumps and making him squirm a little.


Amber smiles a little, “I think Connor should pick whose painted toes are better.” She wiggles them again and giggles. Connor blushes a bit looking up at Amber but then looks down scared this'll be the last time he sees her.


She scoops him up and sets him by Ashley's, “Here is option number 1.” He’s gently moved to her feet on the ground, “and here is option 2.”

Connor looks over his options and the first thing that comes to mind is how big their toes are. They could easily smother him if they wanted to as if he were just an insect. He realizes though that, that isn't what he's supposed to be judging. He thinks to himself, “The red on Ashley's toes are a nice crimson red, but Amber's midnight blue colored toes look so beautiful.” He continues to think about it and then comes to a decision and smiles, “I think Amber's painted toes look the best after all she used my favorite shade of blue.”

“No Fair! You can't choose based on your favorite color!” Ashley sits up slightly upset by the decision. Connor laughs a bit, “Hey if it makes you feel better if it had been any other shade of blue you would've won.” He smirks at her.


She scowls. Amber cheers, “Yay I won. Don't worry Ash. You'll probably win the next time you are over. Your staying the night right?”

She nods, “Except I want to go for a run tonight, that okay?”

Amber smiles, “Yeah of course. I can take a bath, Connor can watch some TV, and you can go for a run.”


Connor tries to save himself from Ashley, “Hey Amber I think I need a bath too.”

She giggles, “I can give you one after mine. You don't want to take one with me.” She winks, “Just watch TV while we're both gone and we can hang out later. Okay?”

He sighs, “Okay Amber.”


One Hour Later -----


Amber stands up to stretch and sets Connor on the coffee table with the remote and some snacks. The movie was over and it was time to go their separate ways.

“Give me around 45 minutes, I really want to relax, but I'll come get you after that hon.”

He gives a weak smile, “Ok Amber I'll be here.”


She smiles and heads to the bathroom, Connor stares at her assets as she leaves. Ashley notices and rolls her eyes, “She'll never be with you tiny.”

Connor tries to argue, “No you're wrong I'm not just property to her!”

She scoffs at him, “I really don't care what you are to her. All I care is that you get a punished for ruining my nails.”

Connor looks at her terrified, “What are you gonna do?”

“Your joining me on my run. Duh.” She snags him off the table in a harsh first and thinks about where to keep him.

Connor looks at her wondering what she has planned, “Wh-Where are you gonna put me I don't see any pockets.” He asked scared of the answer and seeing she's in leggings.

“With my beautiful toes of course.” She slips on some socks and drops him in the bottom of her right shoe.

“Lay down tiny, you'll be fine, just be near my toes and make sure to enjoy,” she laughs and lowers her foot towards him and her shoe.


Connor desperately wants to escape, but he lays down terrified at the approaching appendages. He squirms as the pressure increases on him but doesn't feel anything breaking inside him. He does feel every ounce of pain though and screams but nothing can be heard outside the shoe.

Ashley wiggles her toes at the thought of a shrinkie below them, “Let's go.” She sets a timer and starts running outside.


As Ashley runs all he can feel is immense pressure and foot sweat slowly starting to form above him. He cries out in pain but with no one there to hear him he has no choice, but to endure it all.

Ashley makes sure to run nonstop to really send the message through his tiny head, “He must hate this. But it makes me feel so good.”


After a good, what feels like, fifteen minutes Connor's body seems to adjust to the weight and pressure, but unfortunately for him the amount of sweat coming from her foot completely soaks him feeling like he's been out in the rain without a coat. He tries to go to his happy place and Amber immediately enters his thoughts.


Connor imagines her sitting in the bath, covered by bubbles and glancing over at him with her beautiful smile. However, hes normal size and her boyfriend. Yeah, this really is a daydream.

He snaps out of it as the pressure is lifted off of him and light floods the pitch dark sole of the shoe.

Connor tries to get out not knowing what's going on in the outside world but is too small to climb out. He settles with simply looking outside the mouth of the shoe instead with no other option.


Ashley stares down at him and smirks, “Enjoy the ride tiny?”

He shakes his head, “No I didn't, it was absolute torture in there!”

“Good. Maybe I should make Amber find you in here and then she'll really think your a freak.” She laughs and knocks the shoe a bit making him stumble.

Connor falls over, “No don't do that please!” He begs, “She may not want anything to do with me if she sees me like this!”

“Even better. She'll be weirded out by you and she'll give you to me!” She laughs and walks away to take a shower in the other bathroom.

Connor begins to sob feeling as though his life is truly over and he'll be reduced to nothing but Ashley's slave for the rest of his life. Ashley smirks hearing his crying as she walks away, “He'll be mine soon enough.” She says to herself happy with what she's done.


A few minutes pass by and Connor hears someone approaching the living room. A quiet hum reaches his ears and he realizes exactly who it is.

Amber calls out for Connor not seeing him, “Connor? Where are you?”

He stays quiet not wanting her to see him in this pathetic state. He wants to cry, but he has no more tears left to do so.

Amber looks around getting worried, “Connor, I really don’t want to play right now. Please come out, where are you?”

Ashley comes out and smirks, then decides to play dumb, “Hey girl, what's wrong looking for something?”

“Have you seen Connor, was he out here when you came back from your run?” Amber looks at her worried and Connor can hear the sadness in her voice.

Ashley looks at her and smiles, “I'm positive he was out here?” She pretends to think, “Hmmmm, don't worry I'll help you find the little mouse he can't have gone too far.” She gives her a reassuring smile wanting to be sure Amber believes her act.


She nods and Amber starts to look in the kitchen and near the front door, Ashley smirks as Amber makes her way towards Ashley’s running shoes. Quickly she yells to her, “Hey check under the fridge and in the closet, maybe he fell in something or he’s hiding under something.”

“Okay!” Amber heads to the closet and starts to check the shoes.


Suddenly Connor starts hearing thuds as Amber looks for him by and in the shoes, the sound gets louder as she gets closer to Ashley's shoes. Connor starts to get scared not knowing who it is, but he has an idea of who which scares him more, “No please Amber don't find me.” He says quietly and tries to back up as far into the shoe as he can.


Amber checks the shoes and gets to the last pair, Ashley’s. She glances in them and sees a small figure cowering in them, “Connor?”

He falls to his knees thinking his new life with Amber is over and that she'll hate him thinking he's some sort of freak. A single tear falls as he begins to wait for what he believes is the inevitable.

“How did you get in here hon? Did you climb in here yourself?” Amber tips the shoe to its side and helps Connor out of the gross shoe. She looks down at him as he stands next to the prison.

Ashley chimes in before he can say anything hoping she can turn this to her favor and humiliates the poor shrinkie even further than he already has been. She begins to fantasize what she'll do with him once he's all her feeling her victory is close at hand.


“I think he was smelling my running shoes, or worse licking the sweat off them. That’s so gross!” Ashley walks over and crosses her arms over her chest.

Connor tries to protest, “No I wasn't I swear I'm not like that at all!”

Amber looks up at Ashley then to Connor, “I mean everyone has weird kinks… you don’t have to be ashamed if this is one of them.” She reaches down and scoops the poor shrinkie up.

Amber immediately notices his clothes are soaked and his face is tear stained again, something's not right she thinks to herself worried for her shrinkie.


Connor protests more, “I am not into that stuff I promise you!”

Ashley laughs, “Oh Yeah? Then why were you in my shoe you perv?” She says faking offence. Connor wants to tell Amber what really happened but is too scared of what Ashley will do to him if he does.

Amber stays quiet, “Well you're soaked, so we better get you some fresh clothes.” She grabs him in a light fist and starts to go to the bedroom.

Ashley gently grabs her arm and pulls her in close, “Hey… if you think that was too pervy, then I’ll gladly take him to the shelter for you. No one wants to live with a perv, especially a tiny one that is constantly looking at your boobs and smelling your shoes. Think about it.”

Amber nods and walks to the bathroom.

Connor looks up at Amber really scared, “Amber she's lying I swear! I'd never perv on you! You have to believe me!” He pleads to her.

Amber stays quiet trying to connect the dots, “Relax, okay. I’m going to give you a bath, is that okay?” She sets him on the counter top and starts the water.


She grabs a towel for herself and dries her wet hair. She was in the bath for 45 minutes, Ashley left after her, she was done showering and running by time she got out. Was it really good timing or planned?

Connor nods to her trying to keep himself together but is completely scared he'll end up with Ashley forever.


“Go ahead and get in.” She leans on the counter and watches him, trying to figure it all out. He starts to strip down and then slowly slides into the water afterwards.

“Be truthful with me. Do you like feet or shoes or anything like that?” Amber questions him.

Connor shakes his head, “No I'm not into that stuff at all!” He answers and hopes she'll believe him.

“Okay.. did you climb into the shoe by yourself?” Amber starts to realize what happened, “Don’t lie to me.”

“I would never lie to you Amber.” He gathers himself trying to calm himself, “No I didn't climb in there myself.”

Amber grabs some soap and gently wraps her hands around him and soaps up his back and hair, “Then what happened hon? Why were you crying just now and earlier today?”

He tries to say, but he gets a look a fear on his face and clams up as if he'd forgotten how to speak entirely.


Amber sees the fear in his eyes and rubs his back trying to calm him, “You need to tell me… otherwise I’ll never know.”

Connor through sheer willpower manages to get a few words out, “Ashley… did… it…”

“Was she bullying you? Did she put you in that shoe hon?” Amber gently rinses his hair and back, then cleans portions of his legs and chest.

Connor nods and start to cry again, but is clearly trying to say more to her. His crying though makes it hard to understand him unfortunately.

She sighs, “Oh hon. Deep breaths, you can say more tonight. I’m not mad and I’m not freaked out, I wouldn't be even if you did like that stuff. Okay?” She rinses the rest off and takes him out onto a washcloth. She wraps him up and dries him a little.

He starts taking deep breaths trying to stop crying starting to feel embarrassed in front of her.

She smiles and dries him off fully, “Let’s get you some clothes and I’m going to talk with Ashley about bullying you. Sound good?”

Connor nods, “O-Okay Amber.” He dries his face some, “And you're not gonna give me away right?”

She smiles sadly, “I wouldn't do that hon, I like having you around. Plus, it’s not like I hate you looking at me.” She winks a little.

Amber sets Connor in front of his clothes and lets him pick out something.

Connor blushes a ton and can't think of a thing to say to her, so he picks out an outfit to wear and presents himself to her.

“Much better than that sweat stained outfit, now let’s go talk to Ashley okay?” She places her palm next to him and wait for Connor to walk on. Amber watches as he nervously climbs on and then grabs one of her fingers for safety.

Both of them walk out to the living room and Ashley jumps up hoping her plan worked.


“So, do I need to bring him to the shelter?” Ashley scowles at him, “I mean you don’t want to live with a pervert.”

Amber sighs, “Ashley, you can’t keep bullying Connor like this. He said you put him in that shoe and that you’ve been mean to him. Is this true? Don’t lie.”

Ashley frowns, “Maybe I was a little harsh, but he does stare at you all the time, so I didn't want you living with someone like that. You understand right?”


Amber gives her a quick hug, “I know, but I really like Connor. He’s nice and helpful, and I don’t mind being ogled over sometimes. It’s sort of a compliment really.”

“I was just trying to think about what was best for you, but I understand why you like it.” She looks at Connor and smiles figuring out he hasn’t told Amber everything yet.


Ashley sighs and knows she’ll need to try over a long period of time to get him in her grasp, “Well, I should probably go home early, I don’t want the shrinkie to be freaked out around me.”

Connor sighs with relief.

Amber gives a sad look, “You don’t need to leave, I just don’t want you bullying him.”

“I have to work in the morning anyways, I better get going, but I promise I’ll be back this weekend to hang out okay?”


The two giantesses hug, leaving Connor in the middle to be smothered by both bodies. The hug is long and suffocating, but as it ends he drops back into Amber’s palm breathing heavy and slightly aroused by the action. Connor shakes his head, “I shouldn't be thinking about that. Geez.”

Ashley leans down, “Bye mouse, I can’t wait to play with you again. I promise to be nice next time.” She puts on her coat and starts to leave. As she closes the door she winks and slams the door. It’s not the end of her, and that thought scares Connor the most.


Amber heads to the living room and strokes his back in a sensual way, “At least you can relax now hon.”

Connor talks under his breath, “Until she comes back…”

Amber strokes his back and the feeling starts to calm him down a bit, “There you go.” She smiles down at him and walks back over to the couch with him, holding him close.

She sits down and sets him on her thigh. The movie is turned off but the backrub doesn't stop.

“Do you feel a bit better now?” Amber, his savior, smiles down at him.

Connor blushes and nods feeling grateful for her kindness, but then looks down a bit, “Hey Amber?”

“Yes?”

“Why are you so kind to me? To some people I'm just property, a pet. But you don't treat me like that at all… why?” He looks up at her with a confused look on his face.


“Because even my pets I respect and care for, and you're a human with thoughts and emotions. It's not right to treat fellow humans so awfully.” She blushes some, “Plus it helps you are nice and I like you.”


Connor gets super red, “You like me? Like in what way?” He asks testing the waters.

“Well, definitely as a friend….” she sighs, “and it may be taboo, but maybe as more.”


Connor looks at her shocked, “Really? But I’m so small and I don't really bring much to the table.” He looks down feeling insecure.

Amber lifts him to her face, “You bring plenty. You're nice, you compliment me and like my body, you're honest, and you've been putting up with my best friend which is great.”

Connor blushes a lot looking to take his chance, “Well then I guess w-we both enjoy the taboo.” He says trying to give her a hint.


“Are we crazy that we like each other? I mean… is it bad?” She looks off in the distance worried.

Connor smiles, “If it is crazy I don't want to be sane.”

Amber laughs, “True.” She hesitates in discussing further.


Connor tries to be brave, “Amber I don't care what people think, I want to be with you, not just owned by you.” He smiles full of confidence.

She blushes a deep red, “I-I mean you'll always technically be my property, but that doesn't mean I have to treat you like it….. does that mean you want to be with me?”

Connor nods to her, “Yes Amber I really do.”


Quickly Connor is smashed into her chest in a tight hug. She smiles excited and forgets about his small stature.

Connor squirms and struggles, but is otherwise okay and he couldn't be happier finally knowing the woman of his dreams feels the same way as he does.

Connor starts to have a hard time breathing and peeps out, “Too….tight.”

Amber releases him into her lap, “S-sorry.”

Connor smiles, “It's okay, just go a little easier next time okay?” He laughs a bit.

She nods and blushes.


Connor thinks for a sec, “Oh yeah, you aren't gonna make me give you foot rubs are you? The last one you got me to give you, you seemed to like a lot.”

“Well… I did enjoy it. Was it that bad to do?”

“What? Well I suppose it wasn't too bad.” He blushes a bit.

She smiles, “Maybe I can ask on occasion? I promise I won't be mean… it just felt super good.”

He bushes more, “Well I guess it's fine… man it's almost impossible for me to tell you no, you know that?”

She nods and giggles knowing he has a hard time denying her, “Why do you think you have a hard time?”

“Because you're so sweet, kind, and you never take advantage of me, but mostly whenever I see your beautiful face all I can think of is ‘how can I make her happy?’” He smiles at her, “And if rubbing your feet will make you happy then I'll do it.”

She blushes and turns away a little, “You must be crazy, I'm surprised you think I'm pretty.”

“More than pretty you're beautiful!” He smiles brimming with confidence.

She giggles, “Whatever weirdo.” She gently pins him down on her thigh with her pointer finger.

The ease of pinning him with one finger surprised Connor not realizing how easy she goes on him.

Connor blushes and tries to tease her some, “Hey let me go you meanie, I am not some plaything you know!” He giggles a bit.

Amber picks up on the playful tone, “Oh I beg to differ little one. I think you're the perfect size of a toy and I want to play.”


Connor scoffs a bit, “You shall not play with me and you will release me at once madam.” He tries not to giggle too much not wanting to break character.

She laughs at him, “Weak and funny.”


“I am not weak ma'am watch as I easily escape your grasp!” He squirms actually expecting to get out with minimal effort but just her casually pinning him manages to keep him in place with ease, even with him actually fighting against her pin.

“I don't think you are going anywhere little one. Now what should I do with you, eat you? No. Squish you? Maybe. Tickle you? Yes!” Amber tickles Connors sides and laughs as he squirms and laughs unable to escape her grasp.

Connor laughs uncontrollably, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO PLEASE STOP!” He continues to squirm and laugh, but is completely at her mercy, unable to get away from her.

Amber continues for a little longer than stops and unpins her poor toy, “Looks I win this round tiny.” She winks and laughs.

Soon after Connor feels her stroke his side and mess with his hair, her touch feels so graceful and peaceful, he thinks.

Connor takes a few deep breaths, recovering from his tickle attack and just relaxing and loving Amber's touch.


“Are you happy here hon?” She smiles and gently scoops him up in her hands, slowly he’s brought up to her face.

Connor nods with a big smile on his face, “Yes I am very happy to be here with you Amber.”

She looks away a little, “I know it’s not perfect and I know the whole shrinking virus thing sucks, but I hope I can make you happy here.” She smiles and kisses his chest accidently knocking him on his butt in the process.

Connor blushes, but goes to reassure her, “It's perfect enough for me, you make me very happy Amber.” He stands up and kisses her cheek.


He thinks to himself, “I think things are going to be okay. Who cares if I’m small… I have both an owner and a girlfriend, that’s all that matters.


 

Chapter End Notes:

 

That is the end, there is a quick sum up in the epilogue, hope you enjoyed the story and maybe a sequel is in the future if everyone liked it enough!