- Text Size +

October 22

Riley was bouncing in the car next to me as we drove to the doctor’s office. Mom decided on going with us for some reason… sitting in the back of the car, zoned out on some phone game. It was common for her to be a little zoned out. Sarah was sitting next to her… she insisted on following Riley as much as she could now. I swear, she was staring at her the entire time on the trip. Riley herself, meanwhile, was wearing whatever the heck she wanted. A midriff exposed her open stomach, still clinging tightly to the rest of her. Her new breasts were popping out of her clothes… they were merely B cups, but with the tightness of her clothes, they presented a striking image. Her jean shorts clung to her like a second skin. Her skin itself shone with youthful vitality, her red hair, which had grown out a little, gradually approaching the top of my small car. Again, even with her figure, you could tell her age by just glancing at her.  She went clothes shopping every couple of weeks, whether with me or someone else accompanying her.

I did my best to avoid a car that suddenly appeared in front of me, leading to swearing from the car. Some drivers, I swear. My tires squealed, and a man yelled profanities at me as I got back on track.

“Don’t stare at me right now!” Riley cried out.

“Couldn’t you see the other guy was at fault? He swerved…”

“Tom don’t kill us…” mom mumbled, buried deep in her phone.

“You can stare at me some other time… Riley I don’t see why you’re making such a big deal about this?” Riley asked, sitting in the passenger side. I couldn’t tell, but it seemed like her head was above mine in the car. Of course… she was definitely taller than me.

“Because things like this just don’t happen.” I replied. “People grow a foot in years… not in a couple of months. And you’re still eating just as much as ever.

“More…” Riley responded, flashing her teeth. “I saw you this morning, going over two eggs while I ate up the pantry. And still as skinny as ever… I could probably just eat all day if I wanted. And I still wouldn’t get fat.

“A lot of people are talking about you on Facebook…” Sarah replied. “It’s nice to hear that you’re growing up so fast… Tom here’s probably just a bit jealous because you’re taller than him.”

“Ok… ok…” soon we were approaching the doctor’s office. I finally turned into the parking lot and turned off the car. As the four of us walked inside, I noticed that Riley was receiving some stares from various people. I guess a six foot tall girl wasn’t overly common, especially one wearing the clothes Riley did.

“Have you thought of dressing a bit more conservatively…” mom asked out of nowhere. I swear, she was barely even paying attention to what was going on with Riley. Then again, that was generally how things flowed with her. She had generally let dad do whatever she wanted… including acting like a dick to Riley, and just kind of sat back and let things flow.

“Hah…” Riley snorted, as she walked with those long legs of hers. “Have you considered dressing a bit less frumpish?” Mom didn’t say anything in response.

Inside the endocrinologist’s office, at the third floor of the medical complex, Riley got more people staring at her. She looked almost like she was concentrating on something, but I realized that it was just her hunger. Meanwhile, I filled out most of the actual paper work for Riley.

“Mom… could you actually start going to the grocery…” Riley spoke up. “And you could have afforded to wait while we got fast food or something. Burgers… sandwiches… fries… hell fruit or whatever. I just need food.” Riley’s stomach rumbled as she kept looking around.

“Hmmm…” mom replied, obviously not paying any attention.

“You’re not exactly doing much for me. If you post on Facebook about your growing daughter trying to get attention, the least you could do is feed her. Or make Tommy work less…”

“Hmm…”

“You know,” Riley continued, getting a little flustered, “the only reason uncle kept insisting on coming here is because I’m growing like wildfire. And I’m not turning into a stick. It’s bigger in every direction. Soon I’ll be bigger than ‘dad’ and I’ll be the boss of him.” Mom had quit staring at her phone now, as Riley was nearly getting directly in her face, looming over her. I tried not to pay attention while I filled out the last of it.

“I’m kind of fricken’ tired of you spending more time acting like a mother than actually being one. I’m going to remember the people who did things for me when I’m in charge of this dump!” Riley was nearly hollering, looking at everyone around her—speaking to the whole room, like an announcement. “And the LEAST YOU CAN DO is start by deferring to me a little. I want the stupid remote tonight.”

“You’re six feet tall, Riley!” Mom finally hollered back. “You’re tall! I get it! You’re not God!!!”

“Right now I’m just tall…” Riley muttered darkly. At that moment, we were interrupted with an announcement that the doctor was ready to see us.

“Finally…” I breathed. “We’ll find out what’s going on. I’ve been a little worried that it could even be something like cancer.” I knew it wasn’t cancer.

We walked back to see a middle aged man, silver haired and dapper looking, in the traditional white coat. He seemed a little non-plussed as he looked at me.

“Hello there…” he said to Riley and I. “I’m not entirely sure why this young man kept calling me… but I think we can get this on insurance… and the money’s good.” He laughed a little. “The problem is that you’re growing fast? That’s it?”

“I’ve been measuring myself every day for a while!” Riley chirped, the tension from earlier completely gone from her face. “I used to be short, but now I’m becoming really big. My uncle… he’s only two years older than me and I live with him, Tommy right here…” she said, gesturing over to me, “is just becoming a worrywart because of how quickly it’s happening.”

“I see…” the doctor responded, nearly laughing. “So you’ve been putting on a few inches and are taller than the guy and he’s upset. Ok… I see what’s going on here. Well… this was a great visit! Have a wonderful afternoon!”

I couldn’t even get a word in edgewise between the two of them, but thankfully the next thing Riley did was let it slip.

“Yep!” Riley smiled, flashing her pearly whites. “I put on over a foot in a couple of months!”

“Yeah yeah… what?!” The doctor stopped in his tracks, losing his smile as he stared at us. “Little girl… uh… Riley… you are saying that you’ve grown a foot in a couple of months.” The doctor finally looked over her, the tall girl being slightly bigger in all three dimensions than she should be at her height. While she had filled out her figure a little, she still had the profile of a short girl… just at six feet tall.

“Yeah…” Riley sighed happily. “I have a little book here. You can’t keep it, but I’ll show it to you. I keep measurements every day in here. I have my uncle measure me some too for the heck of it, but he’s not precise enough so I tend to do them myself.

“That’s the first I’ve heard of this book…” I remarked. Riley just looked away slyly.

“I wanted to measure myself accurately… so I go down to the tenth of an inch… I wanted to be bigger so badly… bigger people are viewed as more important… sexier… better… so I wanted to be bigger and bigger… so badly…” she bit her lip as the endocrinologist took the book from her hands.

“Yep this is precise all right… and if this is accurate… this is going up some almost every day…” he muttered, looking over Riley’s overly ornate handwriting. “This… well… I might take back what I said. We’ll have the nurse examine you… but just from looking at you, I think that you’re perfectly healthy… and we’ll probably collect a blood sample today… I’m not sure it’ll find anything, but then again, maybe it will.”

“Why do you need a blood sample…?” Riley said, her smile fading a little.

“Because it’s not normal. This growth is not normal.”

“Yeah, it’s special!” Riley said, defiantly, an edge in her voice as she looked at the doctor. “If this is going to be about stopping the best thing that’s ever happened to me, well, I’m not going to let it happen… Tommy…” she looked at me coldly for a moment. “I know you want what’s best for me… but this is what’s best.”

“You documented this in pretty good detail…” the doctor spoke, after what felt like minutes of silence. “This is absolutely not ordinary, in any sense of the word… ordinarily, I’d have the nurses run some tests, but I’ll do that right now. We’re not talking about stopping… your… uh… growth spurt. We don’t even know what we’re dealing with right now.”

“Not ordinary… what does that mean?” Mom finally spoke up… about five minutes after the fact. I forgot that she even came in the office with Riley and I, leaving Sarah outside to wait.

“It means that. Not ordinary.” The doctor brusquely replied, shaking her off. “There’s never been any reason for a person to grow like this… especially not without stretching out… I mean, Riley, if you would stand next to me.” Smiling, Riley followed his instructions, popping out of her chair and walking next to the doctor. She appeared an inch shorter or so, but she was obviously thicker than the man… bigger.

“Ok… now step on the scale over here…” the doctor continued, speaking in a confused tone. Riley stepped on the scale, all the metal slats falling down.

“145 pounds…” the doctor muttered. “You don’t have weight here… before this… growth spurt, how much did you weigh?”

“I think around 85… maybe 90…” she continued, causing the doctor to mutter again.

“I know that doesn’t sound like a whole lot of weight… but this is pretty significant for me…”

“YAY!” Riley nearly screamed, in a cute fashion, upsetting the doctor. She nearly had a seductive edge to her voice as she continued, gripping his hands sincerely. “I’ve always wanted to be bigger. My uncle, he cares for me, more than mom right here does, but he wanted me to come in because he was concerned. But I’m not. I know I’m healthy, and this is the most exciting thing that’s ever happened to me. You can run tests, but I’m not giving you any permission to stop it. I’m gonna ride it out for however long I can. Bigger! Big…”

“OK!” The doctor cried out, finally limiting Riley’s rant. “We’re still going to draw your blood. We’re in unprecedented territory now. We’re going to decide what happens later. Ok?”

“Right~” Riley stuck her hand out for the needle, giving the blood up easily. He ran a couple of other tests, such as blood pressure and a spit sample, and she handled it all cheerfully.

“Ok! We’ll let you know if you need to come back!” The doctor waved after us as we left his office, mom walking right out front to pay. Riley and I were wondering behind in the hall. It was late afternoon… and there was no one there.

Riley pivoted, a mass of swirling red hair confronting me before I was pinned to the wall.

Both her hands held mine… I squirmed a little, but I couldn’t do much to get out of her grip.

“Aren’t boys supposed to be stronger than girls…” Riley whispered. “I know I’m a little taller than you, but surely you can fight back more than that.” She pressed me harder against the wall, her knee brushing against my groin. I could feel her breath flowing across me as I grew hard. She was blushing… giggling… she definitely knew what she was doing to me. I kept staring at her chin… even at this size, she seemed to simply loom above me, around me… it was like Riley was completely enveloping me in her body.

Every momement of hers against my body was deliberate, measured as Riley sized me up. I struggled against her, feeling helpless in the sudden moment. 
"This is just the beginning. The very beginning..." Riley cooed. She looked like she was sizing me upherself, her breath hitting my nose and forehead. Her bare knee, capping her thickening upper leg, rubbed in an almost loving fashion against me. Her chest nearby pressed against my neck, and Riley kept laughing like the young girl she was, taken in fascination with her sheer size.  "You can touch me. I don't mind..." Riley sighed, a little bit of frustration coming from her. "I want everyone to touch me... to acknowledge my superiority... you've been staring at my butt so much... just let your hands explore it, sink into its flesh." not just her knee, but her whole body pressed into me, coaxing me. I could feel myself hitting the edge... but I couldn't let myself... "You can jack off... here in public... I'll protect you Tommy..." her voice was now warm... she was relishing her power. But at least between us, the connection that had formed between us was still there. "I practically raised you Riley... do you not understand how weird this is..." I choked out. Riley's face darkened in response, as if a switch had been thrown.

“I’ve barely even started… I can FEEL myself growing… I just try really… really… hard… and I grow. That’s it. That doctor’s not going to find anything. You think that we can just have an ordinary stupid little life here. Is that what you want?” I could no longer smell the antiseptic, stale hosptial smell. Replacing it, the scent of her skin and breath comingled with the faint smell of her sweat... and arousal. Pheromones sending the signal to my brain and surrender, fondle all I could of the budding giantess before me!

“No Riley… I mean…” her knee then slammed into it, knocking the breath out of me. I collapsed on the ground, looking up at the little sister I always played with, her cute face smiling down at me, eyes narrowed in joy.

“I love you Tommy… from now on, I’ll do whatever I want with you. I’ll do whatever I want with everyone I love. And everyone I hate… it’s just kind of funny to mess with you… hehehe~ you’re still hard after I hit you. Even if you try to resist... you're gonna stick it in me, I want to see the funny faces you make when I blow you away!”

Her hand went under my chin as I shuddered in pain, directing my eyes into her. 

"Look at me... I'm going to be..."

At that moment, Riley noticed that Sarah was watching, her friend peeking around the corner of the hallway.

“Are you… messing with Tom?” Sarah whispered, looking at the two of us. She was blushing a little as well.

“I don’t aim to be exclusive… more like… the exact opposite…” Riley smiled, looking at her friend. “You'll get your time later... Anyway…” the pressure on my groin was released and Riley stepped back in a smooth, single motion. “We’re going to need to head back soon, ok? I’ll play with you no and make you feel good no matter what… but it’s a Pavlovian thing… if you act like this isn’t a good thing, if you try and fuck it up, there’s gonna be some bad with the good…” Riley switched into a more childish mode, as she continued to rant again. People in the waiting room could clearly hear her, and Sarah looked a little embarrassed next to her. “Oh no… there’s going to be a big, big girl monster! Who’ll sit on people with her big butt! And punch people with her big fists! And eat ALL the food so that no one has any!” She kind of playfully slammed into Sarah, tossing her friend, a foot shorter, back and forth as she play-fought with her. At least… she wasn’t slamming her into walls.

“Oooookkkaayayyyy Riley…. Latttteeerrrrr… dizzzyyyyyy” Sarah smiled and laughed even as she protested, being spun around and around by the larger form of Riley. Most of the office was staring at Riley, even as she tossed her friend back and forth, laughing and giggling like nobody else existed.

“It’s become more and more frequent that her mood just shifts like that…” I explained to my mom. “You would notice if you paid more attention to her…” she seemed so unfocused on everything. Like she was just ignoring it… I was getting tired of it.

“It’s just puberty…” mom replied. “If the doctor’s not concerned, I’m not going to be. That's final."

And with that, mom went back to uncerimoniously looking at her phone. I suppose that was that.   

But Riley was just going to keep getting bigger, and it wasn't something that could be ignored.