- Text Size +

December 5

December was rolling around, and we were finishing another semester of school… I should have been occupied, thinking about the end of the year, what I was going to do over the Christmas. But I just was thinking about my niece, sitting next to me at lunch. My very… very… VERY… much grown friend. Her red-headed hair was messy, and none of her clothes fit her, to say the least. Of course, Riley had sets that fit. This was clearly quite deliberate. Her T-shirt was a midriff, easily breaking the school dress code. Her shorts looked less like shorts and more like something spraypainted on to her. I swear that the cafeteria chair groaned when she sat on it. She hadn’t showered last night… or probably in a while… that much was obvious.

“Hey… uh… how tall are you today?” I asked, looking over at Riley?”

“Seven foot as of last night…” she sighed, swirling her food around. Riley was going beyond the human realm, that’s for sure.

“Riley, you were eating like a train the past few days. Why are you barely touching anything now… anyway, yours looks a little bit less rotten than mine. Why don’t you let me have it if you’re going to be barely touching your food.” Riley pushed her tray towards mine in response, and she sighed, placing her head in her hands. I guess I had her food.

“Why why why…” Riley sighed. “I already told you why, I get these huge growth spurts… and after that, I eat like a bird for a while, until I get hungry again. Or whatever…” The way she was shuffling around me, Riley was acting super guilty.

“Well… I guess I’m starting to believe your growth spurt theory… that is… the theory that it’s happening for no reason at all you weren’t this big last night, right?” Riley looked around the cafeteria suspiciously.

“It was one inch.” She grunted down at me. We were sitting kind of alone. A lot of guys wanted to sit next to Riley, but she was kind of scaring them away…

“Don’t you see a ton of people staring at me…. Like a lot of guys… and some girls… at my boobs? Even more than usual?”

“Well… uh… they’re a little prominent.” The way Riley was leaning over, they were practically in my face. In fact, it was coming from every direction. The outline of them was visible through her shirt, which was so tight that you could see the outline of her bra. Her nipples stuck straight out of there… not hidden in the least. That shirt wasn’t meant to have a cleavage window, but there was one anyway… I could see a single drop of sweat fall between her now huge breasts, trickling down from her neck onto the magnificent outline of her cleavage, heaving with every breath, threatening… no… desiring… to burst out of the pathetic shell of her shirt and reveal themselves to the world… Anyway… they were in a lot of people’s face… it was kind of hard NOT to stare.

“Hmm…” Riley looked at me curiously. “I do have pretty much the best rack here now… don’t I?” Was she asking me?

“I mean… I… I guess…” Riley smiled, before returning to sit in her chair.

“Damnit…” Riley squirmed in her chair, looking red out of embarrassment. “Ashley… can I borrow your pen? I don’t’ have one for next period.” I rolled my eyes, but I suppose she needed something to do her work with.

By the way, Ashley was my ex-girlfriend. A petite, somewhat somber girl. I dated her for all of a couple of weeks before breaking up. She just announced it kind of flatly. In front of the whole school. I suppose she wasn’t that interested in dating me in the first place… but it still left a bit of a scar on my psyche going into high school.  

“Riley… I only have two…” Ashley kind of obsessed about her expensive pens. She kind of obsessed about a bunch of stupid stuff like that. I didn’t want to give her one for even a moment… but… the struggle of being a best friend. I pulled the smooth, black one out. With a strong physique and sleek appearance… Jack was one of the best of my pens. It felt good when writing with it, fitting in my hand just exactly… she better take care of it.

“Thanks!” She clapped her hands together as the bell rung. She ran out of the room, with Ashley’s pin in hand… it was just a pen. To her, anyway… I wonder… nah…

The rest of the day went uneventfully. Mr. Joe (yes, his last name is a first name) drowned on about ancient China, while I fiddled with my own pen. Still… I wondered… if that’s the reason.

I then heard what sounded like a loud scream come from the bathroom across the hall. Students rushed out of the classroom, pouring towards it. Was it like Riley with the mousy haired girl from before?

However, the scream quickly changed in tone, going from something blood curdling to something that sounded like, arousal? I suppose Riley was at it again. A couple of people were looking weirdly at me as we walked towards the bathroom. Could that voice be…

I ran faster and faster, not even caring about the sign separating the girl’s bathroom from the boy’s. And there was my ex. The girl who dumped me after only two weeks. But said she was just asexual.

And there Riley was, smiling, as she probed her with fingers half the size of sasuages. The seven foot girl was batting at the breasts I barely ever saw with one hand, while the other inserted two huge fingers inside of her. What felt like half the school was watching Riley.

But she just looked over, guiltily at me, stopping in her tracks. Her red hair, cascading off her shoulder, as her foot stretched from the stall, and her arm reached the top of one sink, creacking ominously.

“Umm… I’m just trying to pee here…” one girl cried as Riley accidentally kicked one in her freight, causing it to open.

"Why should I care?” Ashley’s not my girlfriend… I remarked, shrugging. I had never seen her look like this for anyone. Not any other guy, nor any other girl. And she looked at me with a bit of resentment—resentment at me interrupting Riley.

“Um… well… you know when I fucked you, you were like number twenty…” Riley said in some sort of effort to explain herself. “I mean, I’ve been off for several days, but now’s an on one… and… I really never believed what Ashley said about being asexual… and…”

“You don’t feel like her…” Ashley cooed. “You little, inferior…” but at that moment, Riley slapped her across the head.

“And who isn’t? Did you assume I’d talk shit about my uncle? Who I lived with my entire life? Who I went on and on about to you? Look…” Riley looked around at the room. “Jesus… uh… Tommy…” I was more concerned looking at Ashley, who seemed like she wasn’t even half there. People were just staring, some taking pictures… it was at that moment, that I realized what exactly people were taking pictures off. This included Josh, standing right next to me. I seized the phone out of his hand, taking that moment to address the room.

“LOOK! I know she’s going through some changes!” I gesticulated wildly, hoping to draw attention towards me. But she’s my niece! Just about to turn fifteen! You cannot take these pictures and spread them everywhere!” But I was fighting a hopeless battle, as people kept taking pictures. Meanwhile, Riley was just looking at me confused.

“But you were so happy when you started dating Ashley. Are you really not mad at me?” Riley finally commented, in a shaky voice. I walked over to her, where I ruffled her hair just like when she was a little. A few months ago.

“No… just… uh…”

“I just use people as toys… whenever I’m bored. I don’t know what to do… I said I’d go through a big growth spurt… but it’s really fucking big… and I can do anything I want… really.”

“Look… we’ll talk later…”

“You tell em Riley!” Josh screamed out. I figured I wasn’t going to get a lot going on. I saw Ashley looking half dazed, even bleeding a bit. A part of me was sickly kind of glad she was. She was the one who chose to dump me. Of course, Riley probably was seeking to see whether she could turn her on more than me. After all, even while looking sad about me, that look… was one that she injured her favorite pet. Riley saw me as hers… not her as mine. Of course. I couldn’t argue with that.

And no teacher came in to stop any of it. The teachers were terrified of Riley. They weren't going to stop anything.

“Tom…” Riley looked at me, directly into my eyes. Seeing my huge niece stare at me, I froze in place. It was like everyone else had disappeared. “You belong to me… if you want… I’ll get rid of her. It was stupid to see if I could turn your ex on… but… you’re mine. A lot of people are mine. Quit acting like you have authority over me.” That cold expression bored into me… until it was gone. Riley stood up, and ruffled my hair. “I’ll fuck you later, Tommy… probably tonight… whenever I WANT anyway… she came to me... said she wanted me. I had to try her out... I suppose she's as sexy as she always said she was. But if you want, I can DISPOSE of her. I can dispose of anybody. You have to consider who I am.” she said quietly, but loud enough that people could hear. She walked away, going straight through two of the other students, knocking them over as she barreled through.

And I just was left trying to process exactly how I felt about what just transpired.