- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's another chapter! Let us know what you think!

 

Vanessa rushes in before closing to find the Lost and Found, “What the hell is he doing here?” She walks in looking around but sees no one, “Drew?”

“Down here!” He yells up at her.

Vanessa looks down and sees her tiny friend jumping up and down in the electronics bin, “What the fuck happened to you?”

Andrew looks up at her terrified and with happiness. She is much taller than Rose and her assets seemed to make her even more  goddess like. He stops jumping and steps back cowering a little at her presence.

“It's a long story…”

The intercom announces the mall is closing soon. Vanessa reaches for her friend hastily, “Explain in the car, we have to go.”

Her slender fingers wrap around his naked frame and she rushes out of the mall keeping him close to her stomach as she fast walks.

“Thank you Vanessa, thank you.” He grips her fingers still feeling scared.

“Yeah no problem, but you do know this is pretty freaky right? You're like 5 inches tall or something.” She slows her walk when she reaches her small blue Ford truck.

“I'm 3 inches actually.”

 

Vanessa gets into the truck and brings her palm up to her face with Andrew sitting in it.

She gives him a concerned look, “Are you okay?”

“No I'm not okay! I got shrunk and tortured by a fucking witch who almost turned me into her new piece of jewelry!”

She sighs seeing how upset he is and thinks maybe he deserved it, “Why in the world would she do that?”

Intrigued by his size she gently touches his side with the opposite hand.

“She said assholes like me need to learn a lesson and would you not poke me please?”

“S-sorry… a lesson? Did you say something to her?” She puts her hand away but starts to seriously think he deserved shrinking.

“I was only flirting with her, it's not like I was hurting anyone.”

She rolls her eyes, “You were flirting with a witch? And clearly a level 2 if she could shrink you. What were you thinking Drew?”

“That she was hot? I didn't think she was a total psycho!” Andrew stands up starting to get his confidence back.

“You're an idiot Drew. You only seem to think with your dick and look where that got you… shrunk temporarily.” She turns on the car and sets him in the cupholder slightly rough but still friendly.

He sighs, “Look I know I'm an idiot, but I seriously don't see how I'm in the wrong here!”

“Maybe that's the problem. You never realize when you are in the wrong.” She starts driving home frustrated with her friend and his stubbornness.

 

Later down the road Vanessa is forced to slam on the brakes due to someone in front of her, causing Andrew to slam into the side of the cupholder, “Sorry bud… I guess that's not the best place.”

He rubs his head a bit, but is otherwise unharmed, “Yeah well I don't think there's anywhere else to put me.”

She looks around and giggles, “My cleavage would be pretty safe,” she smiles clearly joking.

Andrew looks up at her blushing definitely noticing the large difference between Rose's boobs and Vanessa's. They are a towering shelf above him that could crush him if given the chance.

“Yeah well that's not gonna happen Nessa.” He says calling her a nickname he hasn't used since they were kids.

She smiles, “Well you need a better spot. Come here,” she reaches for him and gently places his tiny form in her soft lap.

“Vanessa it's super embarrassing as it is being toy sized, I don't need to be in your lap!” He blushes superbad.

She giggles at his dismay, “Relax we are almost home and my lap is way softer than that hard plastic.”

He sighs, “Fine, but you better not pet me like some kind of lap dog!”

Vanessa looks down at him, “Don't tempt me Drew, you're pretty cute down there.”

“I swear if you do I will not hesitate to bite you.”

She rolls her eyes and parks the car, “Come on, let's go inside.” She grabs him between her finger and thumb, then presses him close to her chest.

Vanessa walks in and sets him on the couch, “Make yourself at home, you always do.” She walks to the kitchen looking for food.

Andrew watches her walk away amazed how fantastic she looks at his size. He didn't correct her about it not being temporary, she's going to be pissed when she finds out.

He takes a sneak peak at her feet and smiles seeing hers are the perfect size, they always have been.

“Hey don't forget to bring me some food I can't raid your fridge like normal right now!”

She laughs, “Good! Now you won't eat me out of house and home dummy.”

 

She struts back over with some fruit and crackers. Placing the plate near him she sees him rushing for it. Quickly she blocks him with a single finger and notices how easy it is. Wow he really is weak at this size….

“Hey let me eat first, for once I don't think I'll be eating the majority of it.” He smiles and laughs a bit.

She giggles, “Fine. Go ahead tiny.” She winks and smiles.

Andrew blushes and digs in starving and Vanessa watches intrigued, “I can't believe you pissed her off that much to shrink you. What did she do to you?”

He gets a bit quiet.

“What? It can't be that bad… right?” She goes to touch his back gently.

He backs away a bit feeling scared.

“Drew? What happened to you?” She looks at him concerned and puts a finger under his chin.

“I was used as her personal plaything…”

She sighs and looks at him sad, “Oh Drew…” She manages to put a hand behind his back and stroke it a few times.

“I'm f-fine I'm okay really…” He says clearly trying to lie not wanting to worry her.

Vanessa continues to stroke his back trying to calm him, “You clearly weren't earlier when you were crying on the phone… Drew you don't need to act like a tough guy around me.”

He looks down knowing she's right, “But I'm supposed to be the brave one…”

“And I'm the caring one… especially right now. You can be the brave one again when you grow back to normal okay?” She sends a small smile his way.

He sighs, “Fine…”

 

Vanessa checks her watch and springs to her feet, “Shit! I have work in like 20 minutes.”

“Wait what about me?” He jumps back scared at her quick movements.

“I don't know. Wander around or something. I have to get ready and go.” She grabs him a bit rough and sets him on the ground with the food and some water. She runs to her room to change leaving Andrew alone.

 

Andrew starts to walk around a bit, “Man this'll be so boring!” He tries to find some way to entertain himself when suddenly he gets distracted seeing Vanessa's shoes.

“She would never know… right?”

He hears Vanessa rushing around and nowhere near him, he runs over to the shoes and looks inside them.

A giant size 10.5 is displayed in the heel of the shoe and he smiles not realizing her feet were that big.

“Man her feet are huge! How have I never noticed this before?”

He smells a hint of lotion and a ton of sweat emitting from the shoe, he tries leaning in some and tumbles onto the sole of the shoe.

“Well that didn't go as planned…” He attempts to try and climb out.

Vanessa rushes around and grabs her keys then runs to her shoes, “Got to go. Bye Drew! See you around seven!” Quickly she slips on her shoes, of course those shoes are the ones Andrew fell into.

Andrew sees the foot coming in fast and attempts to get Vanessa's attention, “Wait! Nessa stop! I'm in here!”

Her toes shove him to the toe region of the shoe and his body ends up under the ball of her foot and big toe. He shifts his head to be between her toes and tries screaming for help.

“Vanessa! Please look in your shoe! Look in your shoe!” Andrew cries out with no sign of her stopping.

She ties them tight clearly not hearing him and heads to the car in a rush. Each step puts immense pressure on his body but nothing breaks luckily. He feels her turn on the car and each break and movement of the peddle puts more and more pressure on him.

Vanessa runs into work making Andrew almost pass out from the motion but suddenly his body shifts under her foot and he starts to get hard from the situation. He was trapped under his best friends feet… but she's a giantess in his eyes. Is this wrong?

She paces around the store stroking him faster and sending him to orgasm faster than he's ever been sent there.

He tries to free himself, but Vanessa easily keeps him in place and continues, unknowingly, jerking him off.

Andrew moans unable to be heard by anyone and Vanessa's too busy to notice him under her toes. The cycle continues until orgasm, and shows no sign of stopping anytime soon.



Seven O’Clock -----

Vanessa’s work day comes to an end and her feet are killing her. People are so demanding and rude, at least she can head home to her friend and maybe get him to rub her feet. Yeah right…

Andrew breathes heavily between her toes exhausted from struggling and in a constant state of euphoria. He is covered in his own cum and sweat, including Vanessa’s sweat from running around her whole shift. She’s going to be pissed at me, Andrew kept thinking to himself.

He tries to move but he's so exhausted that it's almost impossible; not to mention the fact that a majority of his body is pinned under his best friends foot.

Vanessa gets in her car and heads home hoping Andrew was able to explore the house and calm down some. It’s probably super scary being that small but luckily he’ll turn back soon… right?

She starts to notice her foot aching and she stretches her toes and wiggles them due to small cramps, “Ugh, I really need new shoes.” Vanessa starts to notice some type of pebble in her shoe but it seems bigger and softer than a pebble. She’ll check it out when she gets back, luckily she’s close to home.

Andrew feels her wiggling her toes and stretching in pain, she must know something’s in her shoe. He’s screwed.

 

Vanessa walks inside setting her jacket down and purse. She goes over to the couch and plops down, “Let’s get these off.” She finds nothing in the first shoe, but that one wasn’t bothering her.

Slowly Vanessa pulls her other shoe off and tilts it upside down hoping something would fall out, but nothing falls. That’s odd. However, she feels some moving on her foot and looks at the bottom of her foot. There stuck to her foot is Andrew.

Andrew squirms trying to escape as fast as possible but he’s stuck to the bottom of her foot from the cum and sweat.

“P-please don’t hurt me Nessa!” He squirms and tries to push away completely red and embarrassed, “I-I promise I can explain!”

“What the fuck Andrew!” She peels him off her foot disgusted and drops him on the carpet next to her feet and shoes, “What is this? Were you fucking my foot!?”

Andrew lands hard on the carpet with a small amount of pain, “N-No I wasn't honest! It was actually the opposite.” He laughs nervously.

“Excuse me?” She looks down at him disgusted.

She was his friend, but this was downright horrible and demeaning to her. How could he?

“Look I was just admiring your shoes and I fell in.”

“Admiring my shoes? Why? Do you have some sort of… foot fetish?” She cringes and Andrew looks up at her terrified and slightly sad she’s that disgusted with him.

“Well I um uh…” He says too scared to admit it. He looks down ashamed of himself.

She stomps down on him harshly, “That is gross and demeaning Andrew! You literally sat in my shoe during my whole shift and just jacked off the whole time. I can’t believe you.”

“I promise you I wasn't jacking off, if anything you were jacking me off.” He blushes intensely.

 

“That’s disgusting. I’m your friend, I would never! I can’t believe your lying to me even now…” she reaches down and notices his sticky and gross feeling.

“You need a bath, but I don’t know if you deserve it…” She starts to walk to the bathroom grossed out by the situation.  

“I'm not lying I swear to you on our friendship!”

“Shut up Andrew.” She looks at the sink then at the tub, “You want to be with my feet… fine.”

“But Vanessa you have to believe me!” Andrew looks up at her scared hearing her comment.

She puts him in the bottom of the tub and turns on the water then blocks the drain, “Be there in a minute tiny…” She walks away pissed at him.

“Vanessa please don't be like this! I'm sorry I really am!” He yells hoping she'll hear him.

The water begins to rise around his waist worrying him slightly. Vanessa walks back into the bathroom in a bathing suit, some candles, and epsom salts to relax in.

“Enjoying the water?” She looks down at him with narrowed eyes and a pissy look on her face. But she was a gorgeous angry goddess standing above him.

Her top covered her chest but portions of her boobs are hanging out making him hard on the spot, while the shorts covered her front but left a portion of her butt hanging out making him want to drool. No! She’s my best friend, I shouldn’t be thinking this.

“Nessa please just let me out so we can talk about this!”

“Fat chance tiny, I’m going to have a nice soak in the bath and you’re going to be stuck between my toes since you are obsessed with them. You want them… then you get them.” She sprinkles the salts into the water and lights the candles around the sides and near the sink.

Slowly she climbs in giving a view of her womanhood covered by the bikini and her underboob poking out. She stares down at him and lifts her foot over his diminutive body sticking him between her toes. She sits down in the water leaving her feet in while watching the water rise around his figure making it hard for him to stay afloat. He squirms terrified but takes a deep breath before becoming submerged. Slowly Vanessa counts to ten then lifts her foot above the water, Andrew chokes for air and lays limp between her toes.

“Nessa… please… I didn't go in your shoe on purpose…”

“Shut up or else I’m putting you back under.” Vanessa lays back in the bath enjoying herself and trying to think of the best way to punish her little friend, she is pissed and wants him to know and feel it. Time for him to realize girls are more than just toys for him to play with. Now he’s the toy.  

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

When will Andrew learn? Probably never...