- Text Size +

Moments pass and Vanessa smiles as she soaks in the tub, she almost forgets about the tiny man between her toes. Her foots starts to enter the water again due to relaxing only to feel Andrew squirming between her toes terrified of going back under.

Andrew screams scared, “Nessa! Please I was being good, don’t put me back under.”

Vanessa smirks and dunks him under quickly and brings him back up, “Forgot you were even there, not sorry.” She can be a bitch when she wants and he deserves it.

Andrew looks at her scared, “Please don't drown me Vanessa please!” He coughs some on the water.

She folds her legs and puts one leg over the other and bounces him up and down with her foot, “I won’t kill you, I just want you to understand girls are not something you can mess with, especially a giantess.”

“It's not like I take them on one night stands… a lot…” He says clearly not helping his case at all.

“You are a player Andrew. Plus you can be a huge asshole sometimes, that’s probably why that witch shrunk you. She tried teaching you a lesson and I’m going to finish it.” She keeps bouncing her foot making Andrew feel sick.

“I think I'm going to throw up, make it stop please!”

Vanessa goes for a little longer than stops on her own terms, “Give my toes a kiss and I won’t bounce you again.” She smirks wanting to almost torture him with her feet so he knows his place.

“Vanessa come on you can't be serious!”

She quickly dunks him under the water for ten seconds then brings him back up, “Kiss. Now.”

He shakes a bit, terrified of her power over him, “Okay, okay y-you win I'll kiss them.” He gives her toes a quick kiss wanting to get it over with quickly, “Th-There.”

“Three more tiny. Don’t make me ask again.” Vanessa smirks seeing him slowly submit to her. Not such a big bad player now.

He gives three more quick kisses, “Okay I did what you said, are you happy?”

“For now.” She lowers her toes to the water making him cringe then drops him from her toes. She dips both feet into the water and watches him tread water.

He attempts to swim around a bit, but is still scared of what else this giantess is gonna do to him

She watches and giggles, “You look terrified Drew. Relax a little, I’m not going to do anything… yet.”

“And that ‘yet’ part is why I'm terrified.” He says still shaking a bit.

She notices the shaking, “Are you cold?” Slowly Vanessa sits up in the water and leans forward hugging her knees and looking down at his small figure. The water level drops a little but Andrew continues to tread water and try to avoid any waves heading his way. She is large, magnificent, and terrifying.

“No I'm just scared!”

She rolls her eyes at his outburst, “Come on let’s get out.” She moves her foot under his body and lifts up before he can move. Andrew tries to balance on her foot hugging it tight and nervous.

She reaches and snatches him from her foot setting him on the bath mat outside the tub, “Don’t move or I may step on you.” She winks and watches for a reaction.

“Please don't step on me Nessa.”

“Then stay still.” The giantess rises out of the tub dripping wet showing off every water soaked asset and glistening in the candle light. She reaches over him to grab a towel, dripping some water on him in the process.

The towel wraps around her body seconds later and she steps out making each foot go on either side of him. Directly above him is her woman hood, Andrew tries to keep his head down attempting to respect his friend.

She smiles at the action and walks out to her room, “Come on, follow behind me tiny. Keep up.”

“O-okay Nessa…” He runs after her barely keeping up with her.

She glances back and smiles at his small form chasing her, cute.

“Turn around and no peeking,” She covers him with her towel and Vanessa strips out of her suit and into something comfier, a nice sports bra, loose shirt, and sweatpants with underwear.

Andrew struggles under the towel nervous what she’ll do with him trapped there. Vanessa doesn’t notice and clearly isn’t helping.

He continues to struggle trying to get out from under the towel, “Vanessa help me out here.”

She turns around and laughs at the small lump struggling under the towel, “Aw, is someone stuck and need help?”

“P-please?”

She smiles, “Alright little guy. Come here.” She slowly lifts the towel making sure he gets untangled then tosses it aside, “Better?”

He nods, “Thank you, Nessa.”

“Don’t mention it tiny,” She grabs him between her fingers and stands up quickly giving him a sense of vertigo.

Vanessa flops down on her bed exhausted from work and having to deal with the tiny asshole in her hand. She drops him roughly on her stomach, “You are exhausting, did you know that?”

Andrew struggles to stand on her, “What do you mean…?” He looks at her nervous hoping he’s not angering her.

“Well… you always think you are right, think you’re perfect, that you can get all the ladies, and you even think it when your 3 inches tall. It’s ridiculous. Then you go and fuck my feet. Ugh… I just can’t believe you sometimes.” She gives his stomach a small poke sending him to his butt.

“But I-I…” He goes quiet not having a good rebuttal.

“Exactly. You know what, I really wanted a foot rub and thought you would never do it in a million years, but guess what? You are tonight.” She sits up sending him tumbling between her thighs and onto the bed comforter. He looks up at her shaking scared, I’m trying to be good but I’ll never win.


“Walk down to my feet and start rubbing. Don’t stop until I say. Oh and don’t fuck my feet again, I just cleaned your cum off me.” She lays back down in a bouncing manner making Andrew fly into the air a bit and land on her shin.

“Ow…” Andrew rushes to his feet and runs down to hers, lets try not to piss her off more.

He starts rubbing her feet trying to hope this is all a dream. Andrew stares up at her gigantic feet amazed how much larger they are compared to Rose’s, then he remembers he was just underneath them for hours to Vanessa’s dismay. He tries not to think about how beautiful they are and tries to instead focus on giving her a nice foot massage.

Vanessa lets out a small moan, “That feels pretty good actually…”

“I'm glad y-you're enjoying it Vanessa.” He smiles a bit excited to see her happy.

He continues to put his back into it making it a nice massage for her feet, in the process he accidently grinds against her making himself hard, “Shit.” He looks over at her really hoping she hasn't noticed.

Vanessa has her eyes closed but she opens her eyes slowly trying not to fall asleep. Her foot suddenly falls down on his diminutive form as she stretches her large toes. Andrew falls back in shock and force, her foot pushing him into the soft bed and completely engulfing him.

He struggles under her but Vanessa sits up completely aware of what happened, she shifts him under her foot and begins rolling him around the blanket then snagging him between her toes roughly, “Looks like you’re turned on pipsqueak. Guess i can’t change your kinks, but I’m not going to support them.” She drops him and sits in front of him with her legs criss-crossed.

“Wh-What is that supposed to mean” he says confused.

“I’m not going to let you get off to them, duh. Instead you’ll hang out with other parts of my body, that’s until you turn back. Then I’ll just slap you across the face like I would to any friend that jacked off to my foot.” She giggles and cleary she’s calming down some.

Vanessa reaches for him slowly hoping for a reaction and hoping to tease her little asshole of a friend.

Andrew backs away a bit nervous, “I told you I didn't jack off to them, you were jacking me off unintentionally!”

“I was? You are on crack. I would never. You’re my friend… or maybe I should start calling you my toy. You look like one.” She laughs and grabs his arm so he doesn’t back away anymore.

Andrew struggles and squirms, “No please I don't want to be your toy!”

Vanessa grabs him gently and puts him in the middle of her criss-crossed legs, “If you can climb out, I’ll stop toying with you. If you can’t then I get to keep teaching you a lesson. Got it?”

He nods and quickly trying to climb out not wanting to keep this going.

Vanessa smiles as he tries to climb her inner thigh, she flexes making him fall back to the bed, “Oops. Be careful of where you grab little one.”

Andrew notices he has limited choices and her vagina isn’t one of them, she would hate him more if he tried that route. Maybe he can climb over her ankles and shins.

He tries it hoping that she'll play fair about this and it's not just another part of his 'lesson.’ He climbs one ankle and starts to go to the other when she stretches forward with her arms, reaching down her bed, thus knocking him forward with her chest. He tries to get away but his legs get caught in her cleavage as she moves forward stretching. She pops back up and her momentum sends him chest deep in her cleavage.

Andrew squirms completely stuck, “Vanessa help I promise this wasn't intentional!”

Vanessa quietly giggles at his misfortune not realizing her chest was that large compared to him but notices he does feel pretty good there, “How does it feel being trapped in a girls tits instead of just staring at them or touching them tiny?”

“It sucks Vanessa just please help me out of here!” He blushes feeling helpless and embarrassed. Vanessa sees him physically getting upset by his face getting red and eyes teary from being so embarrassed.


“Alright, come here bud. I think you’ve had enough for today,” She gently grabs him under the arms and sets him on the bed in front of her.

“Thank you Vanessa, I'm really sorry I got stuck in your shoe honest.” He gets on his knees and keeps his head down trying to show respect towards her.

Vanessa smiles a little, “It’s okay… I kind of believe you, but I’m still angry you never told me about your foot fetish. That’s something you tell best friends.” Her voice is calm and quiet making Andrew feel a little better about the situation.

“I was scared you'd think I was some creep and you'd lose respect for me, Nessa. Out of anyone your opinion has always meant the most to me.”

Vanessa smiles and coos at her tiny friend, “Oh hon, I only think it’s a little creepy, but I would have gotten over it. You’re my friend no matter what, okay?” She gently strokes his back trying to calm him down.

He stays in his submissive pose to her, “Th-Thank you Nessa that makes me feel a little better…” He hesitates for a second then decides to go for it, “If it's okay for me to say, I've always thought your feet looked better than most girls I've met.” He blushes deeply.

She smiles knowing that’s a big compliment from him, “Thank you Drew, that’s sweet of you, weird, but sweet.” She scoops him up so he’s sitting in her palm by her face.

“I've never perved on you like that, you're my friend.” He looks up at her nervous but smiles some trying to show a bit of courage.

She giggles, “Well that’s good to know. As long as you're not going home at night jacking off to my feet then I’m happy.” She strokes his side and smiles, “To be honest, I still can’t believe how small you are, she must have been a pretty strong witch to do this.”

“About the shrinking thing…” He looks down nervous to tell the truth, “It doesn’t wear off like you think… its permanent.

“What?” Vanessa sits up straighter giving her a intimidating stance.

He gulps, “Unless you can convince the witch who shrunk me to grow me back that is.”

“Can’t my boss just grow you back or something? This can’t be permanent…” She looks at him both angry and sad for the situation.

“She said she's the only one that can reverse this since she's the one who cursed me…” He sighs, “I’m sorry I didn’t say something. I guess I didn’t want to accept it.”

“We are not accepting this, I am marching back to that mall with you and getting you turned back. Got it.” Her tone is commanding and sexy, terrifying and comforting.

He nods, “G-Got it ma'am.”

She smiles content with his answer, “Alright, well let’s get to bed and we’ll fix you in the morning okay?”

She looks around the room, “But where should you sleep?” She stands up noticing she was slightly turned on from messing with him and blushes, no that’s horrible I can’t do that to him.

Vanessa looks at her cleavage and sports bra seeing a gap perfect for his size, then shoves his small form into the gap. Enough room to move, but snug with her boobs.

“How’s that?” She smiles and puts her hands on her hips content.

“V-Vanessa is this really necessary?” He blushes deeply feeling completely embarrassed by his friend.

She nods, “You’ll be safe there and I’m still in charge tiny. Don’t worry,” She lays down on her back and starts to fall asleep, “Night Drew, don’t worry we’ll fix you soon, even though you still haven’t learned that lesson…” She dozes off peacefully.

Andrew falls asleep eventually still as red as ever then thinks, “Well it’s better than being a bracelet.” He laughs to himself a bit.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Vanessa is teaching him a lesson, but she still wants her friend to be normal... lets see what happens.